Galactus or tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you were galactus or tyrant a and you made a deal to pick a powerful being and make him a herald and have the being that you chose to fight amongst each other, which being would you choose as your herald. Theyre doing this to show who can create the most powerful being.

Galactus has on his side people from dc.

Superman
Black adam
Wonderwoman
Captain marvel
Captain atom

Tyrant has on his side people from marvel.

Thor
Gladiator
Hulk
Sentry
Blackbolt

Choose which being you are (galactus or tyrant.) and choose who would be your herald to fight against the other.

TricksterPriest
Way to stack the odds. roll eyes (sarcastic) Galactus's team steamrolls Tyrant's team if they all fought.

Sentry and Thor are the only two I'd consider picking on Tyrant's team. You gave Galactus's team too much power.

Priest
Thor as a herald would be the most powerful.

Jebus reborn
Hmm... Black Bolt, plus cosmic power + bio-tech + power orbs?

Superboy Prime
The Kryptonian, anyone? homer

Priest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The Kryptonian, anyone? homer
And what was impressive about him other than lookin like Superman Prime?

Superboy Prime
He was called the 2nd most powerful being after Galactus by Reed.

If that's not impressive I do not know what is.

Jebus reborn

If that's not impressive I do not know what is. He was also one-shotted by Galactus...

Also, Galactus created Tyrant... don't know how, but he did it. It's plausable that he could create an army of Tyrants.

Priest

If that's not impressive I do not know what is.
in a non cannon book. Galactus is by far not the most powerful being in the universe. Who knows how poweful beings are in that reality, for all we know Galactus could we much much weaker than our 616 standard.

Superboy Prime
yeah...he got one shotted by the guy that's more powerful than him.

So how is that bad? He is still just Galactus' herald.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Priest
in a non cannon book. Galactus is by far not the most powerful being in the universe. Who knows how poweful beings are in that reality, for all we know Galactus could we much much weaker than our 616 standard.

You asked me for something impressive about him, and IMO being considered 2nd only to Galactus( it doesn't really matter if Galactus is the be all end all GOD it is still Big G) is impressive.

And for all we know he can be 10 times more powerful than the PreRetcon Beyonder, so...

But whatever.

Priest
You asked me for something impressive about him, and IMO being considered 2nd only to Galactus( it doesn't really matter if Galactus is the be all end all GOD it is still Big G) is impressive.

But whatever.
Big G's power is diffrent in other realities. It was stated that 616 Galactus was the first and most powerful in all realities. I know its weird but thats how it is.

Jebus reborn
yeah...he got one shotted by the guy that's more powerful than him.

So how is that bad? He is still just Galactus' herald. Just saying that it's quite a long second.

Originally posted by Priest
in a non cannon book. Galactus is by far not the most powerful being in the universe. Who knows how poweful beings are in that reality, for all we know Galactus could we much much weaker than our 616 standard. Anyway, talking about 616 Galactus, he would be the most powerful in the universe.
Also, it was 616, just in a non-canon book. Considering that that was the real Superman.

Priest
Originally posted by Jebus reborn

Also, it was 616, just in a non-canon book. Considering that that was the real Superman.
cool dident know that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.