John Rambo "Rambo4"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith

AngryManatee
lol I'm gonna have to see it, just because it's been so long, and the lingering question in my mind for this movie: What can Rambo do with his knife this time?

NinthSith
Same here,were due for an old-school action flick.I'm sick of all this CGI/tied to ropes doing triple back's flip crap.I'm hoping John Rambo doesn't dissapoint.

That pick really makes Stallone seem like a good guy with a normal family,well other then being covered in bloodstick out tongue

ragesRemorse
Whats up with stallone ending his only noteworthy films with the name of the characters?

Eh, ill probably see it, but i highly doubt Rambo at 60 will be any where as believable as rocky at 60, they will need a heap lot of cgi to take care of the wrinkles and facial strain.

Bicnarok
First Blood was the best of the series imo, but ill have to see this as I enoyed em all.

NinthSith
Who cares if he's 60,I find people are just jealous because he's in such great shape.I find it ironic that nobody rag's on Harrison Ford and he's 65.

ADarksideJedi
Ford is Han Solo so that is different.He is ok looking but there is a time when actors can no longer play there chactors anymore.Think of the National Logoend family Vaction.
Chase can't play Grusswold anymore got to old for the part.jm

Ytse
Originally posted by NinthSith
...well other then being covered in bloodstick out tongue

What's wrong with that? It's good for the skin.

Secretus
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Think of the National Logoend family Vaction.
Chase can't play Grusswold anymore got to old for the part.jm

confused

laughing

Schecter
first blood was a good film. 2 and 3 was just plain stupid. no offense to anyone who likes the 2nd and third, and if you do, you're an idiot.

SpaceMonkey
Part 3 did suck... 2 was OK. I hope this one turns out OK. I'm a fan, what can i say?

Darth Vicious
I was hesitant about Rocky Balboa and IMO it turned out to be pretty good, so ill give this movie a chance.

ragesRemorse
Who cares if he's 60,I find people are just jealous because he's in such great shape.I find it ironic that nobody rag's on Harrison Ford and he's 65.

I care because because the Illusion that a man can do incredible feats such as sodge bullets and dismantle terroristic regimes all ALONE becomes ridiculous at 60.

ALOT of people rag on ford. However, his acting ability exceeds further than just looking good while hitting and shooting people

EPIIIBITES
"Rocky Balboa"..."John Rambo"

...ahhh, original.

still gonna go see it though.

NinthSith
Since when are action movies believable anyway,lol.Don't matter if you 25 or 70 they are all ridiculously fake.

Cowboyography
You people that didnt like part two are crazy, 1 and 2 are amazing pieces of work, yes part three did suck but it wasnt Rambos fault
Troutman was such a wiener.

NinthSith
Yah Trautman remind's of one of those 1950's WW2 movies where there are 2 old men on the bow of a ship smoking cigarettes that talk in a real annoying way.

Face
A new Rambo cool

Pandemoniac
Stallone got away with doing a new Rocky at his age, so he'll probably do better as Rambo. He could be that worn veteran than knows his limits but still kicks ass, a bit more believable than a 60 year old boxer having a chance.
I just hope they drop the unstoppable one-man-army thing that got really ridiculous in Rambo 3.

ragesRemorse
Since when are action movies believable anyway,lol.Don't matter if you 25 or 70 they are all ridiculously fake.

only bad action movies.

NinthSith
Here's Johnny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/ninthsith/ramboineditokz1.jpg

lordofwar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3DokSgeS8I

Dusty
Trailer looks WAY too violent to be official.

D-Wag
RAMBO

http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/show/#1949098_the_scene/2353621_rambo

It looks pretty bad, but i might still go and see it, haha. eek!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Best one was the first. This one, I';m undecided right now.

Blax_Hydralisk
I am legend will be better 13

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I am legend will be better 13

NO

Its rambo. It could be two hours of watching Rambo sitting on a couch watching the montel williams show and it would still be the greatest movie ever...,its RAMBO

Blax_Hydralisk
RAMBO is the one with Sylvester Stalone, right? If so, this movie will automatically suck. Stallone= lamest actor ever.

ragesRemorse
Stallone= lamest actor ever.

I dont know...,dennis quaid is pretty bad

Bicnarok

eggmayo
The first Rambo was great, the rest have sucked. This new one might just be a bit more brutal than most action films, something I'm not at all opposed to. Two hours of gory entertainment = two hours well wasted.

exanda kane
RAMBO is the one with Sylvester Stalone, right? If so, this movie will automatically suck. Stallone= lamest actor ever.

Nah

Blax_Hydralisk
yah

ragesRemorse
yah

no really

Blax_Hydralisk
butsekz rly?

T.M
p8KBySFKF8o

This is another trailer. this one shows much more intense and graphic violence..

sithsaber408
^^^ Indeed.

Saw that one months ago, and was excited for this.

No more girly, kick-and-twirly action movie stars.

Bruce, Arnold, and Sly would b-slap these fools.

Glad to see a return to 80's style shoot-em up "hard R" action films.

As for Sly, he hit a homer with Rocky Balboa, and EVERYBODY was doubting that film due to....

oh yeah, his age, the action, and the age of the character/franchise.

stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Poster 4 John Rambo...

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=21434

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.