Things You Liked And You Hated About Spiderman 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
ok, first of all, i wanna start by saying that i been waiting for a very long time for this movie to come out, i been checking a number of websites everyday for updates, from the second J.K. SImmons said he would be interested in making spidey 3, to the moment of the AOL premiere. Anyway, i been very hyped up to know venom is in this movie, because i am a very huge fan of the 90s series, not so much the comics. anyway after viewing the movie one hour ago, i am pretty sad to conclude that it didnt meet my expectations, even though i really wanted it to, really i did.

Things i loved about this movie:
-The bell tower
-The subway battle
-the mansion battle
-The symbiote screaming at Spidey at the construction site
-Bruce as the waiter

Things i hated about this movie:
-Gwen Stacy had very little purpose to this film and didnt have to be in it
-the way she acted when she saw pete and MJ together, the whole shoulder rubbing, i mean common, she shows up randomly at the restraunt to see her lab partner and rub his shoulder in front of his GF and then leave, i mean thats a WTF moment, and i had a lot of those
-The dancing, i mean WTF is up with that, Toby's croch move, WTF, horrible, i closed my eyes and bowed my head down because of how bad that was.
-The bar scene, when the hell did pete learn how to play the piano, and play jazz like that, so stupid, and the way Gwen reacted and left all of a sudden.
-I hated the whole thing with the suit, i mean it gets onto his costume, but then we see his costume as being separate. whats up with that? he puts on the suit and turns evil, takes it off, he is fine. WTF
-I didnt get the part of how Harry made MJ break up with pete, wtf was with that.
-The whole thing with the buttler, i mean what is this BATMAN? randomly he walks into the hideout and tells harry that his dad was bad, wtf...
-Eddie Brock owning a TAXI, WTF
-Venom asking help from sandman, very random
-VENOM HAD NO TONGUE, HATED THE WAY HE LOOKED< BUDDY WAS OK, BUT THE HEAD WAS HORRIBLE,
-THE VOICE WAS NOWHERE NEAR WHAT it shoudl have been, and it didnt say its venom, or didnt refer to US/WE.
-Chessy quotes throughtout the movie "WICKED COOL" and other stupid stuff.
-The british anchorwoman
-HAL FISHMAN, WTF
-Sandman asking forgiveness after he pwned spidey's ass, wtf.
-STAN LEE WAS HORRIBLE IN THIS ONE RANDOM! WTF
-Venom jumping on a stupid bomb and killing itself.

Overall i think this movie didnt meet any of my expectations, i believe that the trilogy curse still exists, and will continue existing, too bad they killed off venom like that.

Mobra
I would respond to your comments, but I think it covers it when I say "I hated people bitching needlessly about the movie."

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Vladimir

-The bar scene, when the hell did pete learn how to play the piano, and play jazz like that, so stupid, and the way Gwen reacted and left all of a sudden.

-I hated the whole thing with the suit, i mean it gets onto his costume, but then we see his costume as being separate. whats up with that? he puts on the suit and turns evil, takes it off, he is fine. WTF

-
-VENOM HAD NO TONGUE, HATED THE WAY HE LOOKED< BUDDY WAS OK, BUT THE HEAD WAS HORRIBLE,

-I thought Gwen's reaction was on point, she wasnt portaryed as bitchy or trying to steal Peter. She reacted exactly how a woman who was played probably wouldve reacted.

-Eddie didnt own a taxi, he probably stoled it to get MJ.

-I love Stan Lee. I dont care what he said, just the fact that the guy that co-created Spider-man had a line in the movie is fine by me.

Venom: ppl keep saying that Venom looked cheesy, ugly that he had no tongue mustve forgotten than in his 1st appearances(as this was his 1st appearance in the movie) he looked cheesy and didnt showed the tongue. Venom has truly changed over the years.

Heres one of Venoms first apearances:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8259/venomti0.th.jpg

Spiderman_RJ
good parts
-sandman transformation,great and moving in fact it was the only emotional part of the movie that really felt emotional,the part where the only reason he is able to reintegrated is for his daughter was great
-harry and peter relationship,reflected greatly the whole goblin saga to the movie
-venom CG first apearence i mean when you can clearly see his face while talking to sandman,i liked the classic look better than the big mouth and tongues one.
-harry and peter fights
-the tower scene where peter slam acidently on the bell and the simbiont scream
-harry dieing for peter
-the waitress ,well she is hot.lol
-bruce campbell cameo
-gwen stacy,she had no role in the movie but was better than everyone else with the exception of franco,church and the aunt may lady in this respectively order.
-jjj trying to buy a camera in the end,although i would have liked better if the scene was shorter faster,it took too much time away from the on going action happening.
-liked that peter finally used his brains to defeat a enemy for the first time.
-brock jumps on the bomb and die! WICKED!thanks raimi!

disliked
-venom!
-mj mario princess sindrome...yet .AGAIN!/
-dark suit "transformation"
-doctor connors role,really they just added him for a opening in 4
-peter giving a sample of his suit to connors instead of spiderman,even if it was spiderman that asked peter to give connors the sample,would make more sense,and would bring to screen the whole pretense parker spiderman frienship
-connors reaction to a FRICKING ALIEN CREATURE! i mean comon,if my student bring me a substance that looks alive,im going to report this to cientific comunity,beside he even said he is a chemiisty not biologist,i mean,what? peter gave him the sample as a SUBSTANCE,not as a living being,so he figured it was alive and that was it? i would call nasa right away,heck i would even call the media and report we were being invaded by aliens creature just to enjoy the mass hysteria to follow big grin.
-i can cope with the suit making peter more full of himself,more outing but dancing like he was in the 70s show (maybe it was a missed internal joke?) was too much for me.the bar scene i can live with but the dance on the street was way over top.
-sandman completely vanish from screen to give way for the black suit jokes and yada yadas,back writing
-sandman and venom meeting so "ocasionaly" and the whole we have a mutual goal,lets be friend,god!who had that idea? wasnt sandman just trying to save his daughter? why would he go on a vendetta against spider with some weird looking fella,perhaps he read the comics and was afraid of venom,oh sorry,mr black goo man,biting him.
-ven- ers....mr black goo disapearing from screen from a long time,to give way for peter harry team up against sandman,bad writing.
-the whole webed scene with mj...comon,please someone take her from there its annoying already,this damsel in distress was problably raimi revenge against all people who complained about this in previous movies,becouse on this one its longer,and meaningless,i KNOW she is trapped, I KNOW she is in danger, stop zooming on her face just to give a excuse to not expend more money rendering more fight scenes.
-jjj jameson pills joke,very force,but it works with the audicence.
-the edition,some scenes just cut into another without a proper closure to the previous scene.
-the fact that peter just decided to put on him costume after seeing what he was done to mj,look at a church and think...."hmm i think ill just brood up there for some minutes,enough time for the suit to bond to me so i can remove it in a dramatic scene"
-brock just turned mr black goo man,not climb up the church tower and beat the crap of poor weakened peter who was as the camera shown,unconscious near the bell.
-the subway scene was short as hell,from the trailers youd auposed it was much longer,since the trailer showed the WHOLE battle.
-was jarvis doing a cameo on this movie?WTF was the buttler scene?
-the whole forgiviness in the end,i mean "i didnt want this",yah....and am i to belive that venom forced you ,oh damn....my bad,mr black goo man forced him into it,i guess that he also didnt want to slam spider with his hammer fist too,oh might his ass got tight when he saw spiderman killing his partner.....hmmmmmmm
-the whole media covarage was lame
-as the publicity advertisiment of the new goblin toy by the kids saying,wicked cool,awesome when harry comes to the rescue.
i second the post starter on

-The bar scene, when the hell did pete learn how to play the piano, and play jazz like that.
-Chessy quotes throughtout the movie "WICKED COOL" and other stupid stuff. *and here i add* the whole peter harry "dialogue?" when they team up.

now answering the thead starter :

*the tongue was considered to show/give idea of sexual conotation,so they scratched that. (yah i know,sounds stupid,i wonder who was the conservadorist parents they made this interview with)

-THE VOICE WAS NOWHERE NEAR WHAT it shoudl have been, and it didnt say its venom, or didnt refer to US/WE.
*spiderman voice never changed from peter to costume (wich was a huge mistake,imo) so,why should venom's?about the whole "we" thing,unlike the comics in the movie they are one entity,and there wasnt enough screen time to develop brock bonding to the suit,basically the suit is just a parasite in the movie like from the term it derives from simbiosis,the movie took this literally,brock just used the thing to get revenge on parker,they werent a duet.
*he problably just stole it,or even killed the driver offscreen.
-and the way Gwen reacted and left all of a sudden.
*any woman would react like that.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Heres one of Venoms first apearances:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8259/venomti0.th.jpg

thats what i always says.........god how i hate the mc farlene era........
mcfarlene turned venom into a monster out of dispise for erik larsen art,and guess what, people loved the new monster venom, go figures......

The Joker#1
Liked: Venom getting killed.

Disliked: MJ singing

big grin

Riverollv
She wasn't that bad...

Micheal_Myers
Loved:Venom

Disliked:Venom only being on there for like...10-15 minutes.

Menetnashté

Overall i think this movie didnt meet any of my expectations, i believe that the trilogy curse still exists, and will continue existing, too bad they killed off venom like that.
-Could've easily killed a cab driver and taken it
-yeah, that actually was since he wooped spidey by himself
-What was wrong with his head? Think about this seriously, what would he look like with a giant tongue hanging out of his mouth and green saliva dripping off of it? You'd probably hate it, it looked awesome in the comics but not so much in a movie.
-Everyone says it should have been evil monster sounding but where's the logic in Spider-man's voice not changing at all with it and Venom's somehow changing a lot with it.

BlackC@
Peter's so called 'dark side' was represented horribly. It wasn't dark at all. I was so disappointed. They should have made him EXTREMELY dark. So dark that he's violent towards everyone, aggressive to those who do nothing, struggling so much with mental demons that he fears he may become a killer. I wanted to see dark, not a slap-stick parody of Peter.

Sam Z
He acted like Symbiote Spiderin in the 90s show.
I liked the fact that Venom seemed to be able to read people's mind just like in the books (How else could he know about Sandman's doughter and all...)

steverules
Was that actually Dunst singing or someone else???

Liked: Bell tower Scene, club scene, Harry vs Pete round 2 in the mansion

Disliked: MJ's singing, Pete trying to be Justin Timberlake and failing in public

darthmaul1
I haven't seen it yet but it looks very entertaining. However I would just like to say I am sick of people saying it blew away the competition for having the best opening weekend. You can't compare apples and oranges. spider man 3 was in about 600 more theaters than the first spider man or revenge of the sith and that is why it appears to have made so much more. in reallity it only made about 3.5million more than
star wars.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/

the_satan32
Things I hated:
- Kirsten Dunst still plays Mary Jane
- Sandman's story was dropped as soon as Peter got the symbiote
- Peter still keeps MJ around despite having someone like Gwen around
- Gwen having such a small role
- Peter being dark only when he fights
- the scene on the street right before the date with Gwen it was funny but black suit Spider-Man is supposed to be dark not cheesy

Things I liked
- all of the fights especially Harry vs Peter 2, Black Spidey vs. Sandman, and of course the final battle
- Spider-Man whooping Venom by physical force and exploiting his weakness (without using any special weapons)
- Spider-Man with black suit when fighting
- Bryce Dallas Howard, Thomas Haden Church, James Franco's performance, Tobey did well to but he had some very cheesy scenes
- Venom having his classic appearance
- Venom having 20 minutes of screen time
- Venom getting blown up
- the dialogue with Harry at the end of Harry vs. Spider-Man round 2
- Parker smacking MJ
- the music
- J. K. Simmons' scenes
- the scene where Peter flirts with Betty
- the scene where Peter humiliates Brock at the Daily Bugle

The movie is actually ok but I think people (my self included) were expecting too much. I'd watch it again.

Galan007
I still can't believe that the girl who played Gwen Stacey in this movie, is Ron Howard's daughter in real life.

She looked really good compared to how I'm used to seeing her in other films.

Fianchettoer
Spider-Man 3 had a lot of potential, but it was too big a plot to condense into one movie. Sandman should have stayed out of the movie altogether. The scene at the end was reminiscent of the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man in the Ghostbusters franchise. Venom and Harry were enough, and Venom being stronger than Spidey could lead to Spidey teaming up with Harry...that would have been awesome in itself. Also, why would Spidey kiss Gwen Stacey? She had no development in the movie. I wasn't impressed. I miss the good old days where one villain was well developed into a story about PETER, not a story about villains. And I recall the first part of the first Spider-Man where Peter was talking about how he loved MJ since elementary school. Come on--he has her now, in part II he wanted nothing more to be with her, now he has her and he kisses another girl? Pointless add-ins if you ask me.

Menetnashté
Am I the only one who liked the scene where he walked down the street dancing? I thought it was hilarious. I mean is it because he's supposed to be dark? That is kind of dark, he's just broken up with the love of his life and now he's going down the street hitting on random women and goofing off. It's like he could care less.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Galan007
I still can't believe that the girl who played Gwen Stacey in this movie, is Ron Howard's daughter in real life.

She looked really good compared to how I'm used to seeing her in other films.

I just found that out myself. She looked gorgeous in the movie.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I just found that out myself. She looked gorgeous in the movie. Absolutely!

This is her from "Lady in the Water": sick

Now this is her from "Spider-Man #3":blushing

I just can't believe the difference...

click the smilies...

Hannibal-Lector
Venoms Mouth
Fact that they made venom's weakness's apply
Recreate of belltower scene

Dislikes:
Venom (on Eddie) is not really "jacked"
Goblin (Harry)'s story part seemed AWFULLY rushed

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Galan007
Absolutely!

This is her from "Lady in the Water": sick

Now this is her from "Spider-Man #3":blushing

I just can't believe the difference...

click the smilies...

THATS THE SAME GIRL!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Kal875
unbelievable

-The Spidey-New Goblin team up

Dislikes: No action, to much of a love story

Jimmy Buggs
I liked the street dancing thing. It was funny. He turned into a dancing d*chebag

I hated how the symbo fell to earth. I mean is that what a metor looks like when it hits the ground from space? It looked like a bunch of match heads going off.

Impediment
They should have titles this movie: As the World Spins, since it was like a damn soap opera.

I loved the CGI and the fight sequences. They were almost as good as the 2nd movie's. I thouroughly enjoyed Bruce Campbell as the French Maitre'd. I love his presence and timing. I laughed like an ass in the restaurant scene. I also loved JJJ and his razor sharp comments/routines. (The secretary & the buzzer. laughing out loud ) I wish that Aunt May had had a bigger part, though. She is crucial to Peter in these movies and, I dunno, I guess her scenes were rushed.

I hated the fact that three villains were crammed into one movie just for a stupid subplot. Harry and Sandman were enough for this movie. Venom/Brock, IMO, was overkill because it took away from crucial character development with Sandman and the ongoing feud with Peter and Harry. Sandman needed more screen time. Also, couldnt they have casted a more menacing actor than Topher ****ing Grace? The guy has no presence. He was on That 70's Show FFS!! I know I dont have to go in to detail about the Jazz Bar routine, do I? *shudders* I didnt know that Pete had chops like Duke Ellington. Maybe he should quit the Bugle and play piano for a living.

I especially hated the "emo" Peter that emerged midway through the movie.....................along with his retarded Travolta-esque Saturday Night Fever schtick.

I give it a solid 7.

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 3

Swanky-Tuna
I ended up feeling incredibly bad for Sandman. He just made a series of bad choices and it just snowballed. Can I give money to a fictional character? I want to help that man's daughter. You know, I don't even know what's wrong with his daughter but I want to help him help her.

I liked Topher Grace as Venom, too. He was so cocky and whiney. He fit that role way better than the comic Eddie Brock who ironically comes off as a dumbass.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
THATS THE SAME GIRL!?!?!?!?!?!??!

and....

Liked: Venom getting killed.

Disliked: MJ singing

big grin

Are you sure Venom is dead

Mr Parker
just wondering Vladimir,which do you think is the worst of the 3 man-spider movies?

1Easta1
I thank it was the best comic book movie yet.Even better then Batman begins and thats saying something.But I hated Venom dieing with only 20 minutes in the movie but I'm a big venom fan,Gwen or her dad should of died just o be comic like,I wanted more fighting scenes (but loved the ones they had,I wanted to see more pure super human brute strength from spider-man/Dark spider-man and Venom the most to show how much of a threat he was, and last of what I hated was Christan still playing MJ/ Toby and Topher were bad casting but they did good jobs.I loved every thing else and liked the Saturday night live fever stick.PS: The Superman Returns movies sucked and let me down so much SM3 is how a long super hero movie should be.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by 1Easta1
I thank it was the best comic book movie yet.Even better then Batman begins and thats saying something.But I hated Venom dieing with only 20 minutes in the movie but I'm a big venom fan,Gwen or her dad should of died just o be comic like,I wanted more fighting scenes (but loved the ones they had,I wanted to see more pure super human brute strength from spider-man/Dark spider-man and Venom the most to show how much of a threat he was, and last of what I hated was Christan still playing MJ/ Toby and Topher were bad casting but they did good jobs.I loved every thing else and liked the Saturday night live fever stick.PS: The Superman Returns movies sucked and let me down so much SM3 is how a long super hero movie should be.

Errr...No. Superman Returns was a damn good movie, it was way better film-making then Spider-man 3 by heads and shoulders. The problem with Superman Returns wasn't with the movie, it was with the audience. All the kids expected it to be a pointless GC action fest like Spider-man 3 was. Unfortunately what they got was a heart felt plot driven story about a person who does not feel that he completely belongs amongst the human race. The problem is that all kids now days want is GC action with little to no plot or character development whatsoever, give them explosions and they will all love it, sad really. A movie like Superman Returns was lacking all the things that kids love now days but had all the things that make a REAL good movie. Spider-man 3 was a convoluted CG action fest with a mess of a story, little to no character development, and stupid plot devices, not to mention the absurd "humor" scenes that were so out of place and over the top that they ruined a good 25% of the movie by themselves. Spider-man 3 was not in the same league as Batman Begins and not even close to the same league as Superman Returns.

PiruBlood
spider man 3 was good but i know it was horrible do to stupid sony giving rami small time to put in venom. mj singing was freaking horrible plus the whole little gay emo thing wasnt kool. eddie brock was a bad ass it reminded me of his whinning from the toon. the best f*ckin part i cheered for when emo peter layed the pimp hand down on mj. it couldve been perfect with a later release date.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Errr...No. Superman Returns was a damn good movie, it was way better film-making then Spider-man 3 by heads and shoulders. The problem with Superman Returns wasn't with the movie, it was with the audience. All the kids expected it to be a pointless GC action fest like Spider-man 3 was. Unfortunately what they got was a heart felt plot driven story about a person who does not feel that he completely belongs amongst the human race. The problem is that all kids now days want is GC action with little to no plot or character development whatsoever, give them explosions and they will all love it, sad really. A movie like Superman Returns was lacking all the things that kids love now days but had all the things that make a REAL good movie. Spider-man 3 was a convoluted CG action fest with a mess of a story, little to no character development, and stupid plot devices, not to mention the absurd "humor" scenes that were so out of place and over the top that they ruined a good 25% of the movie by themselves. Spider-man 3 was not in the same league as Batman Begins and not even close to the same league as Superman Returns.

disagree superman returns sucks! bad plot, the diference is that it was well directed and felt like a whole,but the plot is stupid,the superboy thing, lois and clark, there was no chemistry at all, and how did he lift the kriptonite mountain if just by being on the land he was almost dead?
HUGE PLOT WHHOLE! both sm3 and sr sucks for diferent reasons.
sr was booooooring,they had a good premise (with the exception of the superboy thing..ugggh) but didnt deliver it right,bad cast (lois and the guy from xmen).like sm 3 it had good parts, but as a whole it didnt feel like good movie.
but like you said maybe the reason the movie didnt go well was this boring relationship they tried to show of supes and lois.

Jimmy Buggs
dancing on the street getting dirty looks for the girls was funny. dancing in the night club was strange and made me feel uncomfortable.

bakerboy
Mr parker, for what some friends who has seen the three movies, this third one is the worst one in this stupid man spider franchise. Remember how bad was the first one? this third one is even worse, with an script that looks written by a 5 years old boy.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Wrong. Its all up to opinion. Some people thought Superman Returnsd sucked and some thought it didn't. I liked Superman Returns and Batman Begins but not even close to how much I liked Spiderman 3.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Mr parker, for what some friends who has seen the three movies, this third one is the worst one in this stupid man spider franchise. Remember how bad was the first one? this third one is even worse, with an script that looks written by a 5 years old boy.

wow,its hard to believe this third man-spider movie is even worse than the first.thats saying a lot because like you said,the first one looked like it was written by a 5 year old.But yeah its not too hard to believe actually.I mean come on Peter acting like john travolta dancing down the streets because of the symbiote and getting on the piano imitating billy joel? god how stupid.I' have heard that the movie doesnt even show his dark side like they kept advertising.well the good news is that the movie dropped off by 60% at the box office.that it only made 60 million in its second weekend and they say thats the biggest dropoff ever from any of the man-spider movies.it gets even better because man-spider 3 will actually have some competition next weekend with schrek 3 so that will really hurt its box office take. Happy Dance at the rate its going,it will be lucky to make it past the 300 million mark which is a far cry from the 400 million and 370 million from the first two films.Thats really good because it seems even most the man-spider fans that liked the first two films so much,dont like this one which will hurt the sales for man-spider 4 which will REALLY be good because even though sony has plans to make 4 of them,man-spider 4 may bomb so much box office wise because of people not liking this one very much.The reason man-spider 3 got such a huge opening weekend is because man-spider 2 had such good word of mouth and wasnt near as horrible as the first one.was much better.

Vladimir
hey mr. parker.. to be honest i think man-spider 1 was the worst because they killed the whole spiderman character the second they had TOBEY MCGUIRE playing parker and Kirstin Dunst playing MJ. I hated the first movie...didnt like the 2nd one, i gave it a chance, but was dissipointed. WHen it came down to the 3rd one, i was very looking forward to it because they were gonna have venom in, and i love venom, but you see, i knew that they will screw it up like they did with parker in manspider 1 from the second they cast topher grace to play eddie brock. Despite all that i decided to give it a chance and was getting hyped up. After seeing the movie, i realized that I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AS HYPED UP as i was, because they killed it...shold have never trusted raimi after what he has done to the other 2 movies. Bassically i donlt like any man spider movies, but if i had to choose with a gun to my head, i would go with man-spider 2.

spencerspider
Damn I didn't know there was a movie called Man-Spider?!?

Things I liked - Harry hitting Venom with his snowboard..Venom dying later on. Peter hitting MJ. Sandman didn't look fake. All the fight scenes.

Things I didn't like - Harry dying of course.. Them messin with Uncle Ben's death..Venom not being in it enough..(to get his ass kicked by Harry) and lack of a good plot.

Kal875
LOVED GWENSTACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot!

Mr Parker
hey mr. parker.. to be honest i think man-spider 1 was the worst because they killed the whole spiderman character the second they had TOBEY MCGUIRE playing parker and Kirstin Dunst playing MJ. I hated the first movie...didnt like the 2nd one, i gave it a chance, but was dissipointed. WHen it came down to the 3rd one, i was very looking forward to it because they were gonna have venom in, and i love venom, but you see, i knew that they will screw it up like they did with parker in manspider 1 from the second they cast topher grace to play eddie brock. Despite all that i decided to give it a chance and was getting hyped up. After seeing the movie, i realized that I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AS HYPED UP as i was, because they killed it...shold have never trusted raimi after what he has done to the other 2 movies. Bassically i donlt like any man spider movies, but if i had to choose with a gun to my head, i would go with man-spider 2.

shame on you Vladimer,you should have know by now that MAN-SPIDER 3 would be crap just like the first two were.Hey I love the green goblin like you love venom but once I saw what they did to the green goblin not only with just the costume but making norman osborn a likeable person before his accident when he was always a prick before the accident and the same way with doc ock making him into mr nice guy at the end caring about the world when doc ock would never have cared about the destruction of the world and giving him a wife of all the moronic things!!!! mad you should have known they would screw up venom in man-spider 3 as well and like you said,sure enough they did by casting scrawney and skinny topher grace as eddie brock. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like I just mentioned from what I have heard about man-spider 3,it looks as horrible as the first man-spider movie was.you should have done the smart and logical thing that me and bakerboy did with the first two films,waited till it came out on cable so you can the movie for free,that way you only waste you time instead of both your time AND money.you never learn vladmier.

the thing that is so stupid about the first film is that at the end of the movie when they are showing the credits,they play the song from the old 60's show-spiderman spiderman,radioactive spiderman.WTF? why the hell is that song in that movie when they betrayed the comic and didnt even have him bitten by a radioactive spider in the movie? such moronic and horrible screenwriting.I guess those sony idiots must have forgotten that little detail at the end. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
norman was a nice guy?never noticed that, i always though in the movies he was nice to peter only to piss harry....oh well.

jdea
Originally posted by Kal875
LOVED GWENSTACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot!

I second that, She is hot

Didn't like the slow beggining, but it picked up soon enough

BTW nice venom pic in your sig

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
norman was a nice guy?never noticed that, i always though in the movies he was nice to peter only to piss harry....oh well.

hey RJ go down to the man-spider thread and answer the question I posed you there if you could.

Spiderman_RJ
what thread? there are a lot of spider man threads here.

starlock
Liked all the action scenes
liked the jj jamerson scenes
liked the bell tower scene
Liked the harry/peter relationship

Hated the story
Hated Gwen(lets see her without 1mil in make-up=UGLY) her scenes are pointless
Hated the sandman tie in to uncle bens death
Hated the fact that 3 villians were crammed into the movie
Hated the venom joins sandman rushed moment

Spiderman 2 = spiderman 1 > spiderman 3

I am not happy with the movie,but the bad points did not ruin the movie,just made it a bit dissapointing

thats all for now

the_satan32
The reason this movie sucked was because there were too many villains, if it was just Sandman and Harry or Venom and Harry it would have been just fine. Also there was too little Spider-Man action and too much of Peter Parker.

PiruBlood
MOVIE WAS GOOD BUT IT FELT TO OVERHYPED AND RUSHED.

Spiderman_RJ
lol! the only reason im posting here is........becouse piru means pennis in portuguese and ai couldnt stop but laugh at your screen name....sorry.

Arachnid1
lol! the only reason im posting here is........becouse piru means pennis in portuguese and ai couldnt stop but laugh at your screen name....sorry.

Lol!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yoshi Fanatic
All of you people must have AIDS or something. Everything about Spiderman 3 was close to perfect. The only scene I didn't like was when Venom, supposedly, got blown up. Hopefully, he'll be in Spiderman 4. You all have to understand that Sam Raimi knows that kids are into the Spiderman movies as well as adults. Of course, he's going to have some scenes that an elementary school kid can understand. I really wish that all of you turds would stop criticizing the trivial things and just enjoy the freakin movie. If you keep having high expectations for everything in life, then you are going to be severely disappointed.

PiruBlood

well thank your gf for that man cause after i sexed her up she kept screming more piru more.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
All of you people must have AIDS or something. Everything about Spiderman 3 was close to perfect. The only scene I didn't like was when Venom, supposedly, got blown up. Hopefully, he'll be in Spiderman 4. You all have to understand that Sam Raimi knows that kids are into the Spiderman movies as well as adults. Of course, he's going to have some scenes that an elementary school kid can understand. I really wish that all of you turds would stop criticizing the trivial things and just enjoy the freakin movie. If you keep having high expectations for everything in life, then you are going to be severely disappointed.

Don't know what your talking about. I had high expectaions for the movie and it met my expectations just fine.

Sith Master X
Loved the action scenes.
Bell Tower Scene
French Waiter Scene
Most of the movie in general

Hated all the coincidences-AKA The meteor just happens to land next to Peter Parker of all people. Eddie just so happens to see Peter's face up at the bell tower and can make out who it is at such a far distance? He also just happens to be driving a taxi and rides by at the right moment as Mary Jane leaves her apartment?

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Don't know what your talking about. I had high expectaions for the movie and it met my expectations just fine.

Well, of course, I'm not talking to you if you enjoyed the movie. I'm talking about the people who didn't like the movie just because "it didn't meet their expectations". Overall, the movie was great.

Sith Master X
I agree. Even though I like the first 2 better, just because this one wasn't as good to me doesn't mean I didn't like it.

Ultimate Hulk43
ok, first of all, i wanna start by saying that i been waiting for a very long time for this movie to come out, i been checking a number of websites everyday for updates, from the second J.K. SImmons said he would be interested in making spidey 3, to the moment of the AOL premiere. Anyway, i been very hyped up to know venom is in this movie, because i am a very huge fan of the 90s series, not so much the comics. anyway after viewing the movie one hour ago, i am pretty sad to conclude that it didnt meet my expectations, even though i really wanted it to, really i did.

Things i loved about this movie:
-The bell tower
-The subway battle
-the mansion battle
-The symbiote screaming at Spidey at the construction site
-Bruce as the waiter

Things i hated about this movie:
-Gwen Stacy had very little purpose to this film and didnt have to be in it
-the way she acted when she saw pete and MJ together, the whole shoulder rubbing, i mean common, she shows up randomly at the restraunt to see her lab partner and rub his shoulder in front of his GF and then leave, i mean thats a WTF moment, and i had a lot of those
-The dancing, i mean WTF is up with that, Toby's croch move, WTF, horrible, i closed my eyes and bowed my head down because of how bad that was.
-I didnt get the part of how Harry made MJ break up with pete, wtf was with that.
-The whole thing with the buttler, i mean what is this BATMAN? randomly he walks into the hideout and tells harry that his dad was bad, wtf...
-Chessy quotes throughtout the movie "WICKED COOL" and other stupid stuff.
-The british anchorwoman
-HAL FISHMAN, WTF
-Sandman asking forgiveness after he pwned spidey's ass, wtf.

That sure is a lot of bitching over nothing.

Arahan

OWNED laughing out loud

Arctic
I liked these parts the most about the movie.

-Fight with sandman when hes wearing the black suit
-when he does that dance after he starts wearing the black suit. Most ppl hated that scene, personally I thought it was hilarious.
-entire bar scene
-Stan Lee cameo, that was cool.
-Belltower scene
-Fight with Harry and Peter, I enjoyed seeing Harry getting knocked out after what he did to Peter.
-Entire fight with Sandman and Venom.

Overall I thought this was a great movie and I enjoyed it both times I saw it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.