first pic of paris in jail! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/hullenback/phailhilt.jpg

Ambience
Why is she even in jail?
erm

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Ambience
Why is she even in jail?
erm

45 days in jail for dui without a license

Secretus
Originally posted by PiruBlood
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/hullenback/phailhilt.jpg

Is that a picture of you leaning over Paris?

Darth Extecute
Oh God, that picture was sooo obviously modified no expression

Schecter
seamless

:edit: Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Oh God, that picture was sooo obviously modified no expression

oh you're goooooood. i mean, its so convincing but i suppose to a trained eye flaws and seams are slightly evident

Mišt
Bet $10 she'll write a book on it roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiruBlood
i found this on another forum but i know its a horrible photoshop image but at least have a sense of humor.

Darth Extecute
Photoshop? Feels like Microsoft Paint stick out tongue

Originally posted by Schecter
seamless

:edit:

oh you're goooooood. i mean, its so convincing but i suppose to a trained eye flaws and seams are slightly evident

Yeah.. My perceptionskills are amazing..

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ambience
Why is she even in jail?
erm

For being a whore. erm

Oh and something about driving without at a license

Vinny Valentine
She got a DUI, Caught driving with a suspended license afterwards AND 15 minutes late for court.

Sorgo X
B*tch, are you retarded?

chillmeistergen
Hopefully they'll for some reason decide to throw away the key. She's a stupid, spoiled ****.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
She got a DUI, Caught driving with a suspended license afterwards AND 15 minutes late for court. And in violation of probation.

Schecter
should have pleaded mental incompetence. i'd buy it

Scythe
I keep tellin' everyone one, sendin' Paris Hilton to jail is like sendin' a fat kid to a choco-factory.

JAIL BAIT ASS!

RogerRamjet
least she can't bail out...

Secretus
Paris will love the attention and the stay. You think she never munched a carpet before? Please ...

Goddess Kali
I love how u guys talk crap about a girl you most likely fantasize about f*cking and will never meet in person erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I love how u guys talk crap about a girl you most likely fantasize about f*cking and will never meet in person erm

no way, Paris is completely un attractive. I hate people that look fake sick

Tattoo

You like her lazy eye and hook nose?

Goddess Kali
She's a pretty girl..and rich...and famous....you guys are jealous of her and her life.

Find something better to do than talk shit about someone who never did ne thing to you...fkn losers

Tattoo
She's a pretty girl..and rich...and famous....you guys are jealous of her and her life.

Find something better to do than talk shit about someone who never did ne thing to you...fkn losers

Rich? Yes, because of family...Famous? Yes, for being rich and slutty...pretty? No. Far from it.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tattoo
Rich? Yes, because of family...Famous? Yes, for being rich and slutty...pretty? No. Far from it.

I commonly find that people that talk non stop shit about other people have nothing going on for themselves...there's a LOT of ppl like that on KMC and it's disgusting

Tattoo
I commonly find that people that talk non stop shit about other people have nothing going on for themselves...there's a LOT of ppl like that on KMC and it's disgusting

And? What do you care?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tattoo
And? What do you care?

So you admit u have nothing better to do.....nice

Tattoo

When I'm on KMC? No, I usually have nothing better to do. smile That's what I'm on KMC for, to pass the time.

Mišt

First part..

Second part..

Third part...

....wait for it...

crylaugh

Ironic. smile

Schecter

couldnt possibly be because she laughed off a suspended license for a drunk driving conviction. no. not at all. we must be jealous. btw, im glad you're finding a way to tie all this to your own sad and tortured tale of persecution at kmc. after all, its all about you isnt it? you brave struggling hero.

anyway, she thought she was above the law, put the general public at risk by driving drunk, and laughed off a suspended license. if i did this and went to jail, would you be crying in this thread and saying that everyone is jealous for saying i deserve it?

chillmeistergen

Saying I'd love to f*ck her, would be like me saying 'yeah sure I'll see what chlamydia's like'. There are so many better looking, nicer, less slutty ladies out there. But, yeah sure as Paris carries an idiotic little dog and appears on t.v, moaning about doing 'normal' things I'm supposed to fantasize about her. In closing - shut up you jebend you don't know what you're talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.