Spiderman vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dangerous
Ryu from Street Fighter fights Spiderman on a big, flat landscape...

Who takes it?

Charlotte DeBel
OMG...I'm tired of it. Ridiculizing of the crossover fights idea at its very best.

And if the fight is in open field, then Ryu may pull 6-7\10 victory- 4 victories given to webbing and- to the lesser extent- to spidersense.

Ytse
Well, considering Ryu is two dimensional all Spidey would have to do is move into the dimension he couldn't perceive and proceed to wail on him from there.

That makes me laugh.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Ytse
Well, considering Ryu is two dimensional all Spidey would have to do is move into the dimension he couldn't perceive and proceed to wail on him from there.

That makes me laugh.
laughing thumb up

Dangerous
Who is the stronger one of them?

Charlotte DeBel
Spidey id physically stronger, more agile, has webbing and what's more- spidersence.
But if IronFist could beat Spidey, then Ryu also can- given it's in the open field. But "stinky hadou master" wins only 6/10- and that's being generous to that ugly bastard.

Ytse, the fight is in open field- no buildings, no trees... Spidey is a great wallclimber, but he's not flier.

Dangerous
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Spidey id physically stronger, more agile, has webbing and what's more- spidersence.
But if IronFist could beat Spidey, then Ryu also can- given it's in the open field. But "stinky hadou master" wins only 6/10- and that's being generous to that ugly bastard.

Ytse, the fight is in open field- no buildings, no trees... Spidey is a great wallclimber, but he's not flier.

Agreedwink

Ken is hotter, anywaysbig grin

Ytse

Er, that's not quite what I was saying but I wasn't being serious anyway.

guy222
Originally posted by Dangerous

Who takes it?

hmmryu

Charlotte DeBel
Ken also sucks, by the way...And I prefer KOF to Street Fighter...

Ytse, you meant 2D vs 3D? Well, pages of comics are also pretty much 2D.

Dangerous
Ken also sucks, by the way...And I prefer KOF to Street Fighter...

King of Fighters is cool, too.

I thought exactly the samewink

Ytse

True enough.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dangerous

Who takes it?

Not you Svend

Dangerous
Originally posted by grey fox
Not you Svend

?

Charlotte DeBel
As for coolness of KOF...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/450783_1-the-respect-thread-of-k-kof-univerce-based-on-neosun-comics-manga
But when I made this, I made this not for temptation of trolls...I don't like "stub crossovers", really...But nice and properly done crossover is fine.

Dangerous
Spiderman has something for losing to martial artists, i just know itbig grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
"I'm Wounded" "I'm Wounded" Ryu will be constantly saying that as Spiderman kicks the crap out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.