Absorbing Man VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Current wolvi Vs Absorbing Man.
thoughts?

DigiMark007
Joking, yes?

Logan stabs Creel, Creel absorbs the adamantium.

Then it's a short dude with adamantium claws vs. a Thor villian made entirely of adamantium.

So Logan for the win. no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Joking, yes?

Then it's a short dude with adamantium claws vs. a Thor villian made entirely of adamantium.

So Logan for the win. no expression eek!

celestialdemon
This has to be a joke. It just has to be....right?

godking
Wolvie gets raped if he just charges in and takes Creed head on like he usually does.

IF he fights smart and is looking to outsmart Creed and use the enviroment to make Creed absorb the wrong materials he could get the win but that is a pretty big IF.

Roldz
Even if he fights smart, there is still no way his getting 1 win.. AM is just way above his level..

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Joking, yes?

So Logan for the win. no expression

Ph33r the l33t jobber aura. rock

llagrok
Creel got his ass handed to him when they were both captives in that super-human prison facility big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Creel wrecks him utterly

CasanoVa
Pfft.

Logan cuts off his hand, which turns to adamantium and falls to the floor, like the idiot his is Creel bends over and tries to pick it up; he finds it's too heavy, he continues to struggly away at it before Wolverine hacks off his head, which lands with a heavy metallic thud.

Wolverine gets two new trophies.

I could actually see Creel being that stupid erm.

He's worse then bloody Svend.

But KMC rules Absorbing Man absolutely destroys him 10/10

llagrok
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Pfft.

Logan cuts off his hand, which turns to adamantium and falls to the floor, like the idiot his is Creel bends over and tries to pick it up; he finds it's too heavy, he continues to struggly away at it before Wolverine hacks off his head, which lands with a heavy metallic thud.

He's worse then bloody Svend.

But KMC rules Absorbing Man absolutely destroys him 10/10

Yeah. Creel can be an idiot at times, Wolverine could easily trick him into becoming glass or something.

Endless Mike
I always wondered something about Absorbing Man, would it be possible to beat him by just spitting on him, so he turns to saliva?

llagrok
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I always wondered something about Absorbing Man, would it be possible to beat him by just spitting on him, so he turns to saliva?

If he's stupid enough to try and turn into it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Pfft.

So he's functionally retarded?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So he's functionally retarded?

Well he's bald..

Good enough erm

Hercules
Wolverine cut his arm off during secret wars.

Just thought I would throw that in...

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Current wolvi Vs Absorbing Man.
thoughts?

howlett

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
howlett
How?what_2

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest
How?what_2

lett smile

lett means easy in norwegian <3

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
<3
shock_erm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
How?what_2

Because at one time, Creel was dumb enough to lose to Wolverine. stick out tongue Nowadays, he's somewhat smarter. But nowhere near as good as his Earth X version.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Crusher jobs for another loss.

SevenShackles
lol logan for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.