Everybody's gotta learn sometime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6757267008400743688

The Bush regime rigged your elections and stole your country, they did 9-11, they waged wars based on lies, they have killed over a million men women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan, they have spread depleted uranium all over the Middle East and Europe, they are mass murderers, war criminals, wake up Americans.

Emperor Ashtar
I've heard that the Bush administration has 11 Skulls & Bones memebers.

lord xyz
Most normal minded people know that.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano

The Bush regime rigged your elections and stole your country, they did 9-11, they waged wars based on lies, they have killed over a million men women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan, they have spread depleted uranium all over the Middle East and Europe, they are mass murderers, war criminals, wake up Americans.

unfortunately many of them dont want to know that and just cover their ears to it all.they just dont want to hear it especially if they are republicans.They cant it it through their damn thick heads that theres no difference between the republicans and democrats.That they both have the same agenda.My aunt is an example of someone who is ignorant about this.She will believe anything I tell her on how corrupted and evil Clinton is but she thinks Bush is like the greatest thing.She wont listen to facts because she is too close to her party to be objective about it.

Emperor Ashtar
EDIT

Deano
you gotta respect people like that though.

just take what feels right to you and leave the rest that doesnt feel right

Spartan005
You guys are retarded

Burnt Pancakes
Stop spamming.

Deano, most of this is common knowledge.

Emperor Ashtar
The root of the problem is that too many indivduals don't care enough, despite fact that Bushes rap sheet is horrible he can continue to get away with it because americans will always let him.

Violent K

I believe America should use their atomic bomb to wipe out Iraq and Afghanistan from the globe.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Violent K
I believe America should use their atomic bomb to wipe out Iraq and Afghanistan from the globe.

Well after the "Mickey Mouse - kill the US" children's television show that was just released a short while ago... it probably wouldn't be a bad idea

chithappens
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Stop spamming.

Deano, most of this is common knowledge.

laughing I had to wipe a tear

Deano
Originally posted by Spartan005
Well after the "Mickey Mouse - kill the US" children's television show that was just released a short while ago... it probably wouldn't be a bad idea

now whos retarded.

Deano
and if this is common knowledge then why is the bush administration still in power?

no its not common knowledge

Evil Dead
don't forget that Bush created AIDS, SARS aswell as bird flu as a biological weapon against blacks, gays and asians.

jesus christ.......some idiot who couldn't find oil in Texas gets elected president on name value and all of a sudden he's Dr. Claw.

lord xyz
It's strange how that idiot got elected president. Were McCain, Gore, and the other people who beat him, too bad?

Evil Dead
that made absolutely no sense. McCain never made it to the presidential race. Gore lost fair and square. see.....here in the U.S., our president is decided by electoral college. Each states as an allotted amount of votes......the bigger the state, the more votes.......whoever gets the greater percentage of votes in that state get all electoral votes for that state.

More people did indeed vote for Al Gore......but he recieved less electoral votes as the states he won in were smaller and didn't get as many electoral votes.

you should know the voting system before making such ridiculous claims.

Spartan005
now whos retarded.

I take it you didn't hear about that? There was a big story on it on fox the other day... a television show that basically teaches children to Hate the US and all of our beliefs. And yes the main character is Mickey Mouse...

Emperor Ashtar
I would hate the U.S. too if my country was occupied by them.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Yeah, but this is Sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4bKLnXPIQ

J-Beowulf

I would hate a brutal and corrupt dictatorship more.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by J-Beowulf

Doesn't justify occupation. . .This is why people hate the U.S.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, but this is Sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4bKLnXPIQ

Ironic, considering the U.S. has done the same in the past. Yet, they are exempt from all critizism. And, the spotlight of shame falls on a under developed country for doing the same. I don't remember anyone compalining, when Isarael did This:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7760/1663/1600/more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/07/israeli-children-sign-their-missiles_18.html

KharmaDog
Knee jerk bullsh*t like that doesn't even amuse me. No point is made whatsoever.

Emperor Ashtar
I just do not understand why so much focus has fallen on what some Palestinian hateful message when Israel does the same thing.

lord xyz
Palestine owns Israel.

Deano
I take it you didn't hear about that? There was a big story on it on fox the other day... a television show that basically teaches children to Hate the US and all of our beliefs. And yes the main character is Mickey Mouse...

i was refering to your comment about killing all afghans.

you see while this SECRET ELITE are brainwashed afghans, iraqi's etc to hate americans..they are also brainwashing you to hate them.

they are sitting behind the scenes manipulating both sides, laughing at our stupidity and ignorance

DIVIDE AND RULE. if you went to iraq you would probably find many loving people there. its our job not to fall for the brainwashing.

Spartan005

you see while this SECRET ELITE are brainwashed afghans, iraqi's etc to hate americans..they are also brainwashing you to hate them.

they are sitting behind the scenes manipulating both sides, laughing at our stupidity and ignorance

DIVIDE AND RULE. if you went to iraq you would probably find many loving people there. its our job not to fall for the brainwashing.

First of all, the nuke thing was a joke... sorry if it wasn't that clear but I'm not insane.

And out of curiosity where did you get all of that information from? I really never knew that there was a SECRET ELITE that brainwashed americans and Iraqis... thats fascinating!

Deano
yeh they can make you believe anything. they have control of the media and tv you knowsmile

siriuswriter

Oh please. I know this is the conspiracy forum and all.. but please. We've got brains. If you're talking about Fox, Time Warner Cable... the companies that own most of the airwaves and soundwaves that come out, well here, I've got a solution for you - turn off the TV. Wow, that was easy. Listen to NPR. Read a book. I am certainly not "brainwashed," and the thing that you say is "brainwashing" the American majority is not TV, but a misguided notion that we all must do as our President said, for he is the head of our nation... bullshit. The only real conspiracy out there is the the non-conspiracy that Americans don't like to think for themselves, they'd rather have someone else do it for them, and at the moment, that someone else is... well... someone who can't think. And those who do think for themselves, don't have enough power, or connections, or voice to say the things that need to be said.

So you can stop your smug little hinting because, really... roll eyes (sarcastic) This isn't about subliminal advertising or "brainwashing," although sometimes we may wish it could be.

Mr Parker
The root of the problem is that too many indivduals don't care enough, despite fact that Bushes rap sheet is horrible he can continue to get away with it because americans will always let him.

sad but true.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by J-Beowulf

well thats what we have right now here in the states.

Emperor Ashtar
We do not have a dictatorship we have a become a Democracy which is just as bad.

Deano
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Oh please. I know this is the conspiracy forum and all.. but please. We've got brains. If you're talking about Fox, Time Warner Cable... the companies that own most of the airwaves and soundwaves that come out, well here, I've got a solution for you - turn off the TV. Wow, that was easy. Listen to NPR. Read a book. I am certainly not "brainwashed," and the thing that you say is "brainwashing" the American majority is not TV, but a misguided notion that we all must do as our President said, for he is the head of our nation... bullshit. The only real conspiracy out there is the the non-conspiracy that Americans don't like to think for themselves, they'd rather have someone else do it for them, and at the moment, that someone else is... well... someone who can't think. And those who do think for themselves, don't have enough power, or connections, or voice to say the things that need to be said.

So you can stop your smug little hinting because, really... roll eyes (sarcastic) This isn't about subliminal advertising or "brainwashing," although sometimes we may wish it could be.

oh comon you have all been manipulated and brainwashed into going along with the war in iraq. they have fooled you so many times before with there lies. they lied about 9/11. they put out an official story in the news and parroted that nonsense constantly untill you accept it.

i dont know anything about you but i do know the majority are brainwashed, ignorant and lazy.

you live in the most controlled experimental society on the planet. The tyranny that has been set up here is a tyranny without walls.

Emperor Ashtar
If your brainwashed you won't even knw it, So, it's not like you will know.

siriuswriter
oh comon you have all been manipulated and brainwashed into going along with the war in iraq. they have fooled you so many times before with there lies. they lied about 9/11. they put out an official story in the news and parroted that nonsense constantly untill you accept it.

i dont know anything about you but i do know the majority are brainwashed, ignorant and lazy.

you live in the most controlled experimental society on the planet. The tyranny that has been set up here is a tyranny without walls.

Just so you know, I think the war in Iraq is wrong. I don't think we should be there, and I think that the reasoning for why we're there was irrelevant. I also believe that 9/11 (or at least a great brunt of it) could have been prevented through intelligence our country's leaders held, but did not take action on, deeming it as not a threat. It is true that there are major companies that have a chokehold on most of the media outlets, and they do put out "official stories" that are constantly repeated. But we do not have to listen.

I will agree with ignorant and lazy. I will not agree with brainwashed. Saying that we are brainwashed is a copout that puts the fault of it all with the administration, the media... "them." That says that "Oh, pity us, for it is their fault that we have such a horrible government, wah wah wah... okay. We've done our share of whining, now let them fix it." But they're not going to fix it, because they're quite content feeding us the shit and getting money and power for it.

So we have to fix it. And that's where we have to stop being lazy and stop being ignorant, and start being active and intelligent.

Emperor Ashtar
Deano, don't call people brainwashed if you support 9-11 truth.

Deano
people are what they are. if you accept only 1 truth blindly, without research, without looking at other pieces of information, then you are brainwashed

siriuswriter
people are what they are. if you accept only 1 truth blindly, without research, without looking at other pieces of information, then you are brainwashed

Who are you talking to/about?

*if you say "everybody," or "the world," then I might have to hurt you*

Deano
the majority

what did michael tsarion so rightly say:

the victim of mind manipulation, does not know that he is a victim..to him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free.

its difficult to tell people that there thinking is deranged, they think they are perfectly normal. they have adjusted to reality as they see it, aso they are not fully to blame, but even in the worst chronic syndrome, you will find that you are wasting your time. you could roll out you soul like a red carpet, and they'll walk right on it, because they are thinking YOU'RE the dumbass, and that you've got it wrong.

''the sick individual finds himself at home with other sick individuals, an whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. the result is that the average individual does not experience the seperateness and isolation that a fully schizophrenix feels . He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society. and he may suffer so much at the incapacity to communiacte, that it is he who becomes insane.

i have experienced that, and if you are sane enough to see the insanity, then thats good sign..it means you are not insane. just be thankful that you can see whats going on

thats how i feel personally.

Deano
the majority

what did michael tsarion so rightly say:

the victim of mind manipulation, does not know that he is a victim..to him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free.

its difficult to tell people that there thinking is deranged, they think they are perfectly normal. they have adjusted to reality as they see it, aso they are not fully to blame, but even in the worst chronic syndrome, you will find that you are wasting your time. you could roll out you soul like a red carpet, and they'll walk right on it, because they are thinking YOU'RE the dumbass, and that you've got it wrong.

''the sick individual finds himself at home with other sick individuals, an whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. the result is that the average individual does not experience the seperateness and isolation that a fully schizophrenix feels . He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society. and he may suffer so much at the incapacity to communiacte, that it is he who becomes insane.

i have experienced that, and if you are sane enough to see the insanity, then thats good sign..it means you are not insane. just be thankful that you can see whats going on

thats how i feel personally

to repress rebelion is to maintain the status quo, a condition which binds the mortal creature in a state of intellectual or physical slavery. But it is impossible to chain man merely by enslaving his body; the mind also must be held, and to accomplish this, fear is the accepted weapon. The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny."

must listen
http://esnips.com/doc/8c3aafa6-b935-4571-975d-3380919acf2c/G.O.D.---MICHAEL-TSARION-AND-THE-HOLY-SPIRT-OF-SELF---GODS-OTHER-DEVIL

siriuswriter
I think you've got the right ideas, but you've got the wrong way of going around and telling everybody.

No-one likes to be preached to. Myself, I came to my conclusions by reading, listening, and thinking, by coming to them myself. Everyone has to come to their own conclusions, and if you present them with material that you just presented me, that offers them no way out - well it just doesn't work.

People have to be inspired to ask questions, at least that's how I think of it. They ask questions; they see that there are things that are wrong, they ask the most important question of all: why? And then they come to their own conclusion.

But if the material presented is so... so "This is right and that is wrong and there is nothing else to be said about it," then aren't we as bad as the other side?

Deano
i liked your quote:

''I came to my conclusions by reading, listening, and thinking, by coming to them myself. Everyone has to come to their own conclusions,''

that is so true. how many people do what you d, with an open mind? hardly any. thats my main concern. i just try and open peoples minds up to other possibilitys, and its frustrating when people mock and act as if they know all the answers.

i dont mean to sound preachy. its not my goal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.