Clinton Administration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Hey parker, I hate to put you on the spot, but can you post your insight on this particular thread. I've been told that your well versed on President Clintons acts.

lord xyz
Yes, please post evidence for the conspiracy behind this. smile

Mr Parker
Hey no problemo.Glad you made this thread actually because I was actually thinking about making a thread about this and have it titled-Clinton,Bush,The CIA and the Mena conspiracy but seeing how the majority of people around here in this section ignore facts when you present them to them and just call you an idiot,ect because they're too lazy to investigate it or cant admit it when they have been proven wrong,I figured the people in this section weren't worthy of my time since thats how they act.I wont mention his name,but theres this one poster here who is a complete idiot who would never investigate the resources I gave him countless of times when i talked with him about it dozens of times proving what I was saying was true.He'll come on here eventually and expose himself for who he is that I am talking about.I guarantee it.LOL.You've debated with him before as well many times so Im sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyways I have all kinds of stuff about how evil and corrupted Clinton is because I got many books on him at home.Until Bush came along,he was the most evil and corrupted president we ever had.Well Dick Nixon gives him a run for his money and they tie at second place. heh heh..

I dont have much time right now so I cant talk TOO much about it today but for starters,a couple examples on why -before Bush came along,Clinton was right up there with Dick Nixon as the most evil and corrupted president of all time and how you and others can see for yourself this is true is go to google and type this in- Clinton Body Count,you will see all kinds of links pop up that talk about all these people who were either friends of Clintons at one time or witnesses to scandals that he was involved in as governor of arkansas and knew too much about them,that have all died under mysterious deaths-ruled as suicides,accidents,ect.The list of names is unreal of people who were scheduled to come forward to talk about Scandals they had knowledge of that he was involved in but never got the chance because as a lot of people call them-they were Arkan-sawed,-meaning murdered by operatives Of Bill Clintons and disguised as suicides and accidental deaths.Like I said,do a google search and type in this and you will see for yourself-type-Clinton body count.look at the first and third link for sure there,those two will really blow your mind and prove to you how evil he is.

Also the reason I mentioned Clinton,Bush and the CIA earlier is because like Bush,Clinton also has connections to the CIA that date back at least to when he was governor of arkansas,probably further.There is documented evidence that while governor of arkansas,that the CIA was smuggling drugs into arkansas in an airport in Mena arkansas in exchange for weapons to the niguraguas in the Iran Contra war while Clinton was governor and it all went on under his nose and he knew about the whole thing.the Mena connection spans 3 presidencys-it all went on Under Reagan and Bush and Clinton while he was governor.And one arkansas state trooper testified under oath that Clinton was buddies with George Bush.I will get to all of this later another time in more detail but I go to go now.

By the way,since you made this thread,it will probably turn into a nuclear winter thread.lol.
big grin

Emperor Ashtar
From what I understand, Clinton seems to have a deep connection with a jeuist named Prof. Carol Quigley from GeorgeTown University. I believe that's his mentor.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
From what I understand, Clinton seems to have a deep connection with a jeuist named Prof. Carol Quigley from GeorgeTown University. I believe that's his mentor.

Hey glad to see you doing your homework. smile Yeah he was his mentor and its funny that you bring that up because he has a book out called Tragedy and Hope and I am one of the very few lucky ones to have it because its a very rare hard to find book,you know why? Because he goes into amazing detail on how there is no difference between the two parties-the republicans and the democrats.How they both have the same agenda with the same ideas.that your screwed either way whether you vote democrat or republican,he goes into detail how the two parties only have an interest in whats good for the corporate elite and not for whats good for the people.This book was suppressed for several years and fortunately I came across it when The spotlight-an independent paper that reported real news,had them available to order.I had been trying to get it for years but I would go to like the Library and try and get it through interlibrary loan or through a bookstore and they would say they had no way of getting that book for me.So I lucked out and got lucky.thats why I have said many times,there is no difference between the two parties,your screwed either way you vote.we need a third party created if theres any hope at all for the future of miss america.Deano is pretty knowledgeable about this as well on Clinton and Bush.He can tell you things about Clinton as well.I'll have plenty more on friday when my day off is.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
.I wont mention his name,but theres this one poster here who is a complete idiot who would never investigate the resources I gave him countless of times when i talked with him about it dozens of times proving what I was saying was true.He'll come on here eventually and expose himself for who he is that I am talking about.I guarantee it.LOL.You've debated with him before as well many times so Im sure you know who I'm talking about. I burst out laughing when I read that.

Anyways I have all kinds of stuff about how evil and corrupted Clinton is because I got many books on him at home.Until Bush came along,he was the most evil and corrupted president we ever had.Well Dick Nixon gives him a run for his money and they tie at second place. heh heh.

I dont have much time right now so I cant talk TOO much about it today but for starters,a couple examples on why -before Bush came along,Clinton was right up there with Dick Nixon as the most evil and corrupted president of all time and how you and others can see for yourself this is true is go to google and type this in- Clinton Body Count,you will see all kinds of links pop up that talk about all these people who were either friends of Clintons at one time or witnesses to scandals that he was involved in as governor of arkansas and knew too much about them,that have all died under mysterious deaths-ruled as suicides,accidents,ect.The list of names is unreal of people who were scheduled to come forward to talk about Scandals they had knowledge of that he was involved in but never got the chance because as a lot of people call them-they were Arkan-sawed,-meaning murdered by operatives Of Bill Clintons and disguised as suicides and accidental deaths.Like I said,do a google search and type in this and you will see for yourself-type-Clinton body count. Hmm.

http://www.etherzone.com/body.html This website shows some people in relation to Clinton and shows foul play with the Clinton Administration, but that doesn't prove Clinton is corrupt or "evil".

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html AAbout the same as the first, shows foul play in the deaths, (I like how JFK Jr. was there) but this suggests the CIA was behind them, not Clinton.

http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html Just a bunch of people who knew Clinton.

In my opinion, someone is trying to kill people close to Clinton, either to keep Clinton's image safe, or to stop them being investigated about Clinton, or something Clinton was doing. In my opinion, Clinton was trying to do something, and these people were paying for it. Why not kill Clinton? Well, we all know what happened when they killed Kennedy, it wouldn't be wise to kill CLinton, so killing his associates making him look a nut if he exposed them, would be more clever.

So far Parker, you haven't proved Clinton is corrupt at all.

Mr Parker
ah ha the person I was talking about has come on just like I knew he would. laughing

lord xyz
Why did you not refer to me nameless, when you were going to say it's me as soon as I post?

And why did you ignore my post? I thought you'd like it.

J-Beowulf
Clinton was a fool, no doubt, but I don't believe he was evil...

Certainly stupid, though.

Emperor Ashtar
It seems people support idiocy over malice whenever it comes to explaining discerning habits of the Executive branch of government.

Anyway, what's clintons connection to Communism, specifaclly "Red Chinese"?

Burnt Pancakes
I certaintly do.

Emperor Ashtar
http://library.georgetown.edu/dept/speccoll/i/page/ccamp1.jpg

You can't talk about clinton without mentioning George Town University.

NinthSith
You do realise that if Clinton Win's this election, it would mean that the Bush's and Clinton's have pretty much run the white house for over 20 year's. Talk about a democracy I mean Monarchy.

chithappens
EVERY PRESIDENT HAD STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND DID SOME CORRUPT SHIT.

No one remembers this stuff?

lord xyz
Every president of the United States is a moron, the Republicans moreso, as the Democrats are smart and caring, but they don't know how to win votes. Hehe.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by chithappens
EVERY PRESIDENT HAD STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN AND DID SOME CORRUPT SHIT.

No one remembers this stuff?

They did some corrupt stuff in office no doubt yeah but NONE of them were like Clinton where if you know too much about his dirty scandals you wound up as a mysterious dead body though.at least carter and ford didnt have a long history of ties to known mafia killers.Carter is really the only president other than kennedy and since kennedy who when he got into ofiice,wanted to do good for the people.Once he found out that the president was just a puppet for the elite though,he couldnt follow through with his plans.Thats just another example of a good president like kennedy who didnt get to stay in office long enough to where he could make changes good for the country.One term was all they ever wanted him to stay in office for and they made sure of that.gotta go now.like i said,wont have much time to really talk about it till friday.

Emperor Ashtar
Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases.

J-Beowulf
And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.

chithappens
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
And he also made America look weak as hell to the rest of the world. Multiple terrorist attacks on U.S. vessels and personnel, and he sat on his ass and did nothing.

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target.

So that made America look weak how? How did America look on 9/11?

chithappens

I would like to know what this is talking about. I just do not know

Mr Parker
Tune in friday Chit I'll have lots of information for you then that will make your head spin.

Mr Parker

yeah and if he wasnt a politician and just an ordinary citizen he would have been put on death row years ago.But as everybody knows there is one different law for politicians and one different law for people like us.It sucks but its true as we all know.

lord xyz

Terrorism is tough as hell... you're basically damned if you sit by and watch it happen, and damned if you retaliate, since there's no principle target. I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00 In fact, the president who did nothing was George W Bush. He did nothing in August 01, and what was it that happened on September the 11th? I'm sure you remember.

lord xyz
Clinton is connected to 80 Murders cases. No, he is connected to "80" people who suspiciously died. He's connected to the victims, not the culprits.

Mr Parker
Clinton was a fool, no doubt, but I don't believe he was evil...

Certainly stupid, though.

That would be an accurate statement if you were talking about Jimmy Carter but your talking about Clinton though so your wayyyyyyyy off base and couldn't be more wrong.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by lord xyz
I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00

Are you serious?

Mr Parker
Are you serious?

yeah surely that MUST be a joke. laughing there were at least a few that went on then.

lord xyz
Are you serious? I was born in 92, how could I remember?

EDIT: Oklahoma bombs 95. My mistake. Then agian, you can't really compare it to 9/11. That was a major **** up.

J-Beowulf
I don't remember any terrorist attacks happen 93 -- 00 In fact, the president who did nothing was George W Bush. He did nothing in August 01, and what was it that happened on September the 11th? I'm sure you remember.

August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by chithappens
So that made America look weak how? How did America look on 9/11?

We let them happen, and allowed them to keep happening, with little opposition. The terrorists knew that the administration wouldn't retaliate for fear of pissing off the public, and so basically nothing was done in retaliation to these attacks. So, they continued, until 9/11.

After 9/11 Bush deployed troops into Afghanistan to oust the Taliban; a plan which was quickly and successfully accomplished using only a small number of U.S. Special Forces troops. Then later he invaded Iraq, and U.S. forces took over the country and its capitol in record time, the fastest ground assault in military history, I believe it was.

On the ground, man-to-man, U.S. troops kick the insurgency's ass. That's why they're an insurgency: they rely on those tactics in order to inflict casualties and break the will of the American people, and they know that once the public is against the war it will all be downhill from there, and they will most likely win. Look at Vietnam: They rarely engaged U.S. forces in conventional combat, but the public was so against the long and drawn-out war that we pulled out, and the NVA and communist forces won. They may have won the conflict, but when you look at the numbers the United States was by far the victor: 58,000 U.S. forces killed (far too many, I agree) and estimates for the communist forces range up to 1 million.

And here we are, our troops in Iraq, and a majority of the public against the war. Eventually, when a "peaceful" president comes to office, our troops will probably be pulled out, and the insurgency will have won in Iraq, and we will once again look weak.

It's all so freaking complicated. The whole situation sucks.

EDIT: I apologize for the double post.

Emperor Ashtar
We let them happen, and allowed them to keep happening, with little opposition.

I dunno how many individuals have said the samething down here at "Conspiracy Forum".

J-Beowulf
I dunno how many individuals have said the samething down here at "Conspiracy Forum".

no expression

Ok?

Emperor Ashtar
no expression

Ok?

So, why look down on people who believe 911 is conspiracy?

lord xyz
August 7th, 1998 - U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania are attacked by terrorists killing over 200 people between the two attacks.

February 26th, 1993 - A truck containing TNT is driven into the underground parking lot of the Twin Towers and detonated.

October 12, 2000 - Aden, Yemen: The USS Cole, an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer of the United States navy is bombed by a small boat which pulled alongside her and detonated, killing 17 sailors and severely damaging the ship.

Al Qaeda took responsibility for all of these attacks. Sudan, in fact, allegedly attempted to extradite Bin Laden to the United States while Clinton was in office, but that is controversial and not 100% certain.

So here we've got three terrorist attacks on U.S. assets, citizens, and the country itself. Clinton ordered a single cruise missile strike against nonessential targets, and did almost nothing else. Security was not heightened at all after the attacks, which I believe were fairly obvious precursors that terrorism was going to be a problem... but to be fair, hindsight is a beautiful thing.

George W. Bush came into office after Clinton had basically allowed these attacks to go on unopposed. I assure you the 9/11 attacks took a while to plan, and that means that they were probably in the works while Clinton was in office.

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember. He did nothing because the Republicans and others were telling him to do nothing. He was basically ordered not to fight it. It wasn't as much his fault, as he was just doing what everyone wanted him to. Puppet much?

J-Beowulf
So, why look down on people who believe 911 is conspiracy?

Because the government didn't commit the attack.

I said we basically let it happen by not heightening security or raising awareness, I didn't say we DID it.

HUGE difference.

He did nothing because the Republicans and others were telling him to do nothing. He was basically ordered not to fight it. It wasn't as much his fault, as he was just doing what everyone wanted him to. Puppet much?

He did nothing. Whether anyone "ordered" him to do nothing or not, he did nothing. No heightened security, no raised awareness... just nothing.

He laid down the red carpet for Al Qaeda to attack a much larger target. He told the terrorists "go ahead and attack us, we won't strike back because we fear negative public opinion."

And how am I a puppet...? confused

J-Beowulf
He did nothing because the Republicans and others were telling him to do nothing. He was basically ordered not to fight it. It wasn't as much his fault, as he was just doing what everyone wanted him to. Puppet much?

He did nothing. Whether anyone "ordered" him to do nothing or not, he did nothing. No heightened security, no raised awareness... just nothing.

He laid down the red carpet for Al Qaeda to attack a much larger target. He told the terrorists "go ahead and attack us, we won't strike back because we fear negative public opinion."

And how am I a puppet...? confused

Emperor Ashtar

HUGE difference.

Not really, and either way it doesn't change the fact that the government is responsible for thousands of deaths on 911. Not to mention they lied about having prior knowledge.

J-Beowulf
Not really, and either way it doesn't change the fact that the government is responsible for thousands of deaths on 911. Not to mention they lied about having prior knowledge.

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I'd love to be able to see everything that happened in the past and the future.

Emperor Ashtar
Can I borrow your crystal ball? I'd love to be able to see everything that happened in the past and the future.

I do not own any Mystical Crystal ball, I simply read the news and put the effort in being informed about my Governments policy's are and how they effect me and other Americans.

Mr Parker

yep.

Mr Parker

Clinton did nothing in his eight years in office to combat terrorism, and what was it that happened on September 11th? I'm sure you remember.

Hey good post J. Yeah Clinton is every bit as responsible for 9-11 happening as Bush is.They're all in it together.

lord xyz

And how am I a puppet...? confused I meant Clinton was a puppet. Sorry.

And yes, he did nothing, but what happened to the last president who refused to follow orders? He got shot in Dallas.

Mr Parker
Okay lets get started now.First off,I will elaborate now on my first post that I posted on this thread.As I mentioned,when Clinton was governor of arkansas during the Reagan presidency,we had what was called back then the Iran Contra scandal that Ronald Reagan was implicated in.It was all over the news everyday with Reagan and mostly Oliver North testifying before congress about a CIA plane that was shot down over nicaragua and drugs being dicovered aboard.

What they conviently left out though was that Bush was the main man orchestrating it all as Vice President with Clinton helping him out as Governor of arkansas at the time.The Iran contra scandal of course like i said before,involved The CIA smuggling drugs into arkansas- via the support of Bill Clinton as governor of arkansas.All of this going on under his nose and watchful eye.That was all done for the CIA by the nicaraguas in exchange for weapons being flown to them for their war with the afghanistans.All of this is verified in the book called COMPROMISED: Clinton,Bush,and the CIA.How the presidency was co- opted by the CIA by Terry Reed and John Cummings.great book and a good read.Here is what it says on the front and back covers to show you WHY its a must read book which you can check out at the library.Everything I am about to post now is taken exactly word for word from the front and back covers of the book.this book came out in 1994.Here we go.

About the authors.
Terry Reed is a former Air Force intelligence operative who served with the most secret project of the Vietnam war.Task Force Alpha.This was the most sophisticated and highly classified intelligence gathering unit of that period.At the age of 21,armed with a top-secret security clearance provided by the Defense Intelligence Agency,a near-photographic mem-ory and strong mid western-values,he was entrusted with America's dirtiest secrets.As a civilian intelligence aset,he later worked for the FBI and CIA on projects the law had barred these agencys from under-taking.His problems began when the CIA found he had more patriotism than it had bargained for.

John Cummings is a former prize winning investigative reporter at N.Y. Newsday.He has co-authored The Heist-1987,Goombata:The Improbable Rise and Fall of John Gotti and his Gang-1990.and death Do Us Part.1993.For over thirty years,since the bay of pigs,he has studied the conflu-ence of intelligence gathering,money laundering,and drug trafficking.He resides in New York.

THE BIGGER STORY BEHIND WHITEWATER.
COMPROMISED.CLINTON,BUSH,AND THE CIA.

Compromised is the true story of Bill Clintons political sellout to the CIA.
Clintons unbridled political ambitions and his campaine pledge to create "jobs for america" led him to compromise his ideals in exchange for CIA support in his bid for the presidency.

He permitted the "Agency" to use Arkansas factories to make untraceable weapons and he allowed CIA contract agents to train contra pilots on rural airstrips in support of the war on nicaragua-effectively evading the congressional ban on military aid to the contras.

This expose unfolds through the eyewitness account of Terry Reed,a former CIA asset whose patriotism transformed him into a liability when he refused to turn a blind eye to the Agencys drug trafficking.while helping the CIA set up its secret "black" operations,he unwittingly compromised his familys safety.Ultimately forcing them to become fugitives.Realizing that Reed witnessed the making of a counterfeit President and knew too much about its drug operations.the Agency set out to destroy him and his family.

This arkansas-CIA connection became Clintons darkest secret-a secret shared by then Vice President Bush who himself was compromised by his involvement in the Iran Contra scandal.Their shared guilt kept them silent and tied their hands as they faced off in the 1992 presidential election with neither mentioning Iran-Contra.

The Justice departments of Reagan,Bush and now Clinton-have orchestrated an ongoing cover up of the arkansas CIA connection which has gobe undetected for 8 years with Bill Clinton its major beneficiary.Clintons reward for this faustian pact? The White House.

Reed Puts Clinton directly in the "Iran Contra loop" Both attended a secret meeting where CIA arms arragements,illegal contra training,and money laundering were discussed.Involved with Clinton in this cabel were Colonel Oliver North,Wiliam Barr "George Bushs attorney general",Felix Rodriguez "bay of pigs vetran and George Bush's CIA contact" and CIA contract agent Barry Seal,who used the cover of a high profile drug trafficker to carry out his missions.

Compromised reveals the details and names of all who were involved,including those faceless power brokers now in postions of public prominence in Washington D.C.

When the CIA learned Reed had more patriotism than they bargained for,forces within President Bush's Justice Department,the CIA and the state of arkansas he had to be neautralized.People close to Clinton conspired to set Reed up on false federal criminal charges forcing him and his family into hiding.But Reed was aquited,and now wages a one man legal war to bring those who framed him to justice.

Found innocent by a court of law,Reed was then convicted by TIME MAGAZINE which aligend itself with a Clinton campaine consumed with protecting its candidate from scandals.

Why Did Terry Reed,who performed intelligence services for the US Air Force,FBI and CIA come forward with these revelations now? to set the record straight and to clear his name.

YOU WILL ALSO LEARN.
Oliver North,like Reed,was another of the CIA'S deniable links to the covert group which was set in place by ex-CIA Director William Casey to act as the secret government behind the government.

When Reed discovered the CIA'S involvement in drug trafficking and tried to remove himself from the operation he,his wife,and three small children were forced to run for their lives.

The "diversion" of funds revealed by Attorney General Meese in the Iran Contra scandal was itself a diversion-designed to keep investigaters and an unquestioning media away from a larger,secret CIA arms and drug operation in Mexico.

Israel Mossad agent amiram Nir revealed to Reed that israel intelligence believed the 1986 downing of a CIA plane over Nicaragua and the resulting exposure of Iran-Contra was a CIA attempt to embarrass Ronald Reagan from office in favor of the Agencys ex-Director George Bush.

More than $9 million a week in cash was secretly air dropped into arkansas,which became the CIA'S domestic "banana republic".These Clandestine funds were laundered for the agency and then used for the development of arkansas industry.

CIA contract Barry Seal disclosed,just prior to his assassination,that he had been involved in a republican backed plot to "dirty up" Democratic Presidential contenders like Clinton.Instead,he dirtied up Clintons brother Roger and other close political associates.

Seal also revealed that Bush's sons were involved in a criminal conspiracy with the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.a conspiracy that was being contained by the CIA and the DEA.

COMPROMISED answers the question raised in secretary of state George Schultz's book Triumph and Turmoil.who was running the Reagan government?

Incredibly.neither Senator John Kerry nor independent counsel Lawrence Walsh were interested in pursuing Reed's information,despite corroborating evidence supplied them by federal and state investigaters.

COMPROMISED reveals one of the most clandestine operations in U.S. history.It also offers behind the scenes insights into the sordid world of intelligence,where things are seldom what they seem and powerful people disguise greed and ambition behind the convient mask of national security.

Thats everything on the covers of what it says everybody.This is all true and documented by Terry Reed.something else that I should mention that wasnt mentioned on the covers is that the CIA drug pilot Barry Seal they mentioned-whom Reed knew,when he was assasinated,police found George Bush's private office phone number in his wallet and Reed as well was in a meeting once where BOTH Clinton and Seal were both present.So theres defenetely a Bush/Clinton connection between the two.Well thats all I have for now.I told you all I would have a lot for you all to take in today. big grin

J-Beowulf
I meant Clinton was a puppet. Sorry.

And yes, he did nothing, but what happened to the last president who refused to follow orders? He got shot in Dallas.

Ah, ok smile

lord xyz
Parker, do you have a reference or something that supports your claim?

Emperor Ashtar
Parker, do you have a reference or something that supports your claim?

He's stated it's from some books he has at home already.

lord xyz
I see. Well, it is intersting, but i like references. Maybe I will buy the book, if I didn't have anything better to do. What's that? I do? Oh, maybe later.

Mr Parker
He's stated it's from some books he has at home already.

See thats why you should not bother with Lord and why I keep him on my ignore list.All he has to do is get off his lazy ass and go to the library and look up that title and like I said,all of that is taken from the front and back covers of the book.Or use some imagination for Christ sakes and just type in a google search of -Clinton,Bush,the CIA and the mena connection. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus its from ONE book not multiple others.The title of it again is called COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH, AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO-OPTED BY THE CIA. By Terry Reed and John Cummings.Its a huge read of a book thats why I just posted what it says on the front and back covers of it because that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell without having to spend hours reading through it like I did.

Btw thats the only reason Terry Reed is still alive today because he went public with it.He only wrote that book to help him pay for his trial that he had.oh and I met him once.he was in my hometown back then to talk about his book.I met him and his family.I asked his oldest son if he was old enough to remember all that when all that was going on and he said he did remember some of it.He is a really intelligent guy and it was quite a privilege to meet him.

Mr Parker
The only reason he is alive today is because he went public with it.Clinton,Bush and the CIA would have liked him to be dead so none of that information ever got out.They wont kill him now like they want to because if they do,that just reinforces everything he has been saying about them in the book so the best thing for them to do is leave him alone.The media is always trying to discredit him all the time calling him a loon ect.Typical of the mainstream media.When they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.The only media that covered this subject was alternative media like media bypass,free america and for the people radio show.Chuck Harder had terry reed on his radio show many times talking about all of this.It was quite a treat to hear back then.

lord xyz
See thats why you should not bother with Lord and why I keep him on my ignore list.All he has to do is get off his lazy ass and go to the library and look up that title and like I said,all of that is taken from the front and back covers of the book.Or use some imagination for Christ sakes and just type in a google search of -Clinton,Bush,the CIA and the mena connection. roll eyes (sarcastic) Despite the fact you've never told me the title. Anyway, I doubt they have a book like that in my library. If so, it would probably be in the fiction section, but I still highly doubt it. Can you alteast tell me the author of the book? And please stop bashing me.

Plus its from ONE book not multiple others.The title of it again is called COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH, AND THE CIA.HOW THE PRESIDENCY WAS CO-OPTED BY THE CIA. By Terry Reed and John Cummings.Its a huge read of a book thats why I just posted what it says on the front and back covers of it because that pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell without having to spend hours reading through it like I did. Oh, thank you. I shall google search it.

Btw thats the only reason Terry Reed is still alive today because he went public with it.He only wrote that book to help him pay for his trial that he had.oh and I met him once.he was in my hometown back then to talk about his book.I met him and his family.I asked his oldest son if he was old enough to remember all that when all that was going on and he said he did remember some of it.He is a really intelligent guy and it was quite a privilege to meet him. He only wrote it to pay for his trial. no expression Wow, that's a major reason not to believe him don't you think?

lord xyz
I must say, Terry Reed & John Cummings sound pretty reliable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NinthSith
You do realise that if Clinton Win's this election, it would mean that the Bush's and Clinton's have pretty much run the white house for over 20 year's. Talk about a democracy I mean Monarchy.

you can say that again.Man if Hillary wins the white house,god help us all.She's as bad as her husband.Matter of fact I used to laugh about some bumper stickers I use to see on cars back when Clinton was president that said-Impeach Clinton and her husband to. big grin I'm all for a woman president just as long as its not Hillary-thats the worst thing that can happen for the world is have another Clinton in the white house.Or another Bush.As Long as its not Hillary or Colonzo Rice then Im cool with having a woman president.Somebody like Oprah would be a good choice except she would end up like Kennedy if she tried to do what was good for the country instead of whats good for the corporate elite.

Mr Parker
also,it takes a few hours to read that book for the average person so if you DONT want to take the time to read the book,then here is a video that is a MUST see for people interested in the truth about Bill Clinton.Its called -The Mena Connection.subtitle-An Insiders documentary of the Real Mena,arkansas story.Guns,drugs,money,CIA contras and Clinton.It only takes a little over two hours to watch.We spend that much time watching movies so buy the tape and read it.It will be well worth the investment.
Here is how you can order it.call up Jeremiah films at 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the title The Mena connection and you can pay by credit card or money order or send a check or money order to them.again its well worth the investment.Its funny.I gave that information countless of times to whats his name and since he is so afraid of the truth that what I was saying about clinton is true,he would just respond with something like- huh? or something like that.cause he knows he was defeated in the debate and couldnt admit it.LOL.

Here is what it says on the back cover of that tape.The Mena connection takes you into the dark history of the CIA'S covert operations in Arkansas-back to a time in which a young governor,desperate to build a power base from which to launch a bid for the presidency,made a pact with the REAL power brokers behind america's secret government.

All in the name of national security,Bill Clinton rented his state to the CIA for covert arms manufacturing and shipment-at a time in which Congress had banned support for the Nicaraguan Contra's,This illegal activity led to the subversion of our judicial system,which then allowed drugs and drug profits to freely flow through America's heartland.

Follow the trials and tribulations of former CIA asset Terry Reed and his family as they valiantly attempt to bring this saga to Federal Court.Told through a multitude of interviews and rare footage.The Mena connection tells of those individuals whose lives have been changed forever as a result of the ongoing cover-up and containment of what is perhaps Americas darkest secret-The successful,silent coup that set up an unelected,elitist micro-government now firmly entrenched in power.

The Mena Connection leaves the viewer with the realization of what the CIA has evolved into.The Nations most powerful political action committe that now sponsors its puppets to power.

I watched this video again last night and today since its so cool to see someone who has an interest in how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton really is and is actually interested in the truth about him.Dont know if I will have time to post all of the comments I wrote down from the tape-I couldnt copy down EVERYTHING the video said,but I did write down some of the comments that were said in the documentary film about him and here they are.Before I get ready to post this part,I wanted to make sure and let you know this part I am about to post shows in the video live from the white house, Clinton himself answering these questions posed to him from a reporter there.This was a taped event that was actually broadcast over the news back then in 1994.you can see for yourself on the tape.

The beginning of the tape starts off with a narrater saying this-On oct 1994,Sarah McClendon,the senior white house news correspondent who has covered 11 presidential administrations beginning with that of FDR,demonstrated once again that she has the courage to ask the hardball questions other journalists only dare to think about.

As she confronted William Jefferson Clinton about the CIA'S involvement in nefarious activities set at a remote airport in western arkansas while clinton was arkansas's commander in chief,she finally cornered the man who was a co -conspirator in bypassing the constitution of the united states of america..In doing so,the president was not only forced to address the looming scandal that may impeach him,Clinton once again demonstrated his trademark talent...HE LIED!

again on the tape it shows this live event that took place at THE WHITE HOUSE on oct 7th 1994 with Sarah MCclendon there asking Bill Clinton this question-

MCclendon-Sir the republicans are trying to blame you for the existence of a small airbase in Mena Arkansas.This base was set up by George Bush and Oliver North and the CIA to help the Iran Contra's and they brought in plane load after plane load of cocaine there for sale in the US and they took the money and brought weapons and took them back to the contra's,all of which you know is illegal.But tell me,did they tell you this had to be in existence because of national security?

Clinton-Well let me answer the question.No they didnt tell me anything about it,they didnt say anything to me about it.The airport in question, and all the events in question,were the subject of state and federal Inquirys.It was primarily a matter for federal Juresdiction.The state really had next to nothing to do with it.The local prosecuter did conduct an investigation based on what was within the jurisdiction of state law.The rest of it was under the Jurisdiction of the united states attorneys who were appointed successfully by previous administrations.we had nothing,zero to do with it and everybody who's looked into it,knows that.

Again thats the actual conversation on the tape you see between Clinton and MCclendon that occured at a press white house on oct 7th 1994.they THEN talk about how a man who was the polk county deputy prosecuter of arkansas back then named Charles Black saying that he met with governor Bill Clinton back then and gave him a letter requesting state assistance to fund the Mena investigation because Rural county lacked the resources to deal with the CIA.Black goes on to say in the video-When it became apparent that nothing was going to be done on the federal level,thats when I began actively pursuing it on the state level.Clinton told me he would get on it and get word back to me but I never heard back from him.

The tape THEN shows Clinton at a taped CBS news conference with a newscaster from some news channel in a major city talking about it and showing Clinton at the press conference in the white house back in 1991 with the newscaster mentioning that Clinton did offer Blacks Boss $500.00 to fund the arkansas grand jury and the video then shows Black on the tape saying him and his boss saying they NEVER heard back from Clinton on any offer of funding any money for the investigation.

There is more of what I wrote down from the tape which I will get to in my next post but I am not sure if i will be able to get the rest of it today so I wanted to make sure and get his much done today.This is all just a start.I got PLENTY more from that tape. big grin

This documentary tape pretty much summarizes all of whats talked about in that book of Terry Reeds COMPROMISED.Clinton Bush and the CIA.How the presidency was co-opted by the CIA. wink

Mr Parker
Okay heres the rest of the notes that I copied down from the tape.Russel Welch and Bill Duncan-two arkansas state police investigaters tried to present evidence to the federal justice department but never got called by the grand jury to do so.The justice department never investigated it.Thats why in Reeds book he has a chapter there called-The Injustice Department.When it was clear to them they were not going to get any help from the justice department,they went to Bill Clinton and the state of arkansas and tried to present their evidence to the grand jury there of money laundering,drug smuggling,and conspiracy of guns but it was the same story there as well.That was like asking the fox to guard the henhouse going to Bill Clinton and asking HIM to look into it.

Back in the 80's for years there were reports coming out of Arkansas about the Mena connection but it was successfully hushed up by The Reagan administration and Bill Clinton.However when that CIA plane crashed in nicaragua with weapons aboard and it was all over the news,Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton could no longer deny that Mena had happened and was an operation backed by the CIA.They tried to convince the public it didnt happen for years by passing congress and the will of the american people.Incidently,the pilot and the co pilot who flew that plane and lost their lives were friends of Terry Reeds.

When Terry Reed moved to Little Rock in 1983,he was sponsored into Bill Clintons inner circle.His business he started up there was with Multi millionaire Seth Ward who was the father in Law of Webb Hubbell who along with James Mcdougal,were partners with Bill and Hillary Clinton in the Rose law firm in Mena Arkansas.Both pleaded guilty in the whitewater probe and both wound up as mysterious dead bodys later on-arkan- sawed by Bill Clinton.How convient for Clinton that they never got out of jail to testify against Clinton and died mysteriously.

A company was set up in Arkansas called ADFA-ARKANSAS DEVELOPMENT FINANCE COMPANY.A state agency set up by Bill Clinton which was set up as a way to launder in CIA money into Arkansas.Barry Seal as I have already talked about,Flew in the money there to the secret Mena arkansas airbase at night time.No wonder they call arkansas the land of opportunity.

On this video The Mena connection,you see a picture of Felix Rodriguez-who again was a pilot and veteran of the bay of pigs invasion when kennedy was president, is standing next to George Bush in the white house while Bush was vice president.Terry Reed met with Bill Clinton on 3 separate occassions he says.One of them was in a bunker in Mena arkansas and that is when Felix Rodriguez was there-who again is seen in a photo on that tape with George Bush while Bush was vice president and and so was Oliver North and Barry Seal Reed says.And who else later walked into that meeting about the CIA operation compromising himself about it? None other than Bill Clinton.Oh and I ALSO forgot to mention that William Barr was in that meeting as well according to Reed and who was William Barr? He later on was to become George Bush's attorney general.

Reed then met Clinton another time according to Reed inside a mexican resteraunt where Clinton told him he was going to go fly to mexico and set up a machine shop there for the CIA to help fight the contras.What Clinton did not tell Reed though at the time was that his company was going to be used in mexico as covert operation for the CIA to smuggle weapons into the country for them and drugs flown out of his shop into the states in a CIA drug trafficking operation.Thats when Terry Reeds problems began was when he said no when he later found out in mexico thats what he was going to be doing for them.Several police officers in arkansas could not get the Mena scandal started,could get no indictments,nothing because The attorney general Edwin Meese back then under Reagan blocked their efforts.When your the attorney general of the united states,you dont challenge orders given to you by the president-Reagan at the time or the CIA director who was Willaim Casey at the time.

There was an APB given to law enforcement officers around the country to be watching for Terry Reed trying to sneak back into the country.With false trumped up charges of a profile that he carried concealed waepons,was known to use them in the past,was armed and dangerous,and was a high profile drug trafficker.Reagan,Bush AND Clinton all wanted him dead.To meet the same demise Barry Seal did.They wanted both him AND his wife dead.FEMA was the one that gave them the false profile on their computers.And the way Clinton is involved in this up to his ears is that he had his Captain of the state police Raymond Buddy Young issue a warrent in arkansas for Reeds arrest.In the video,you see a picture of Buddy Young standing next To Bill Clinton in the governors mansion.The federal judge in the case,ruled that Young demonstrated a reckless disregard for the truth.of course that was the only apology that was given to the Reed family after all they went though because they wont prosecute Buddy Young,because if they do that,they would have to prosecute Bill Clinton as well.and as well all know,presidents can pretty much get away with any crime so they never pursued the government never prosecuted Young.

When Reed and his family returned to the states,they found out their phones were bugged,Reed had a written death threat,and there were burglarys to his home.Janice Reed his wife-who I also have met,is on the video saying they were dealing with both the CIA AND KGB and di dnot know who was who.After returning to the states,CIA agents called their parents wanting to know their whereabouts.they called janices mother in law and her parents,they went to her sister,they went to her and terry reeds parents and threatened their family members with arrest telling them to turn over the whereabouts of their children and if they didnt,that they would be in trouble with the law and incarcerated.

Even though the Reeds did nothing wrong,they did not want to hear their story.The people that they should have been able to go to says Janice Reed on the video,were the ones after them.Reed used his years of intelligence training to rely to evade them and thats what saved them to be alive today to tell their story on how evil and corrupted Bill Clinton really is.They were on the run for over 6 months.They hid in churches and all kinds of places to escape them.Janice had to carry a gun with her at all times being a mother responsible for 3 boys.

They had to fight the criminal justice system for 2 1/2 years and again they were aquited of all the trumped up charges.They won the case against tremoundous odds.In this video the narrater says-Desperate people-especially desperate, wealthy and influential people can be dangerous when cornered.

Janice Reed was persecuted by the Reagan Bush government and Clinton simply just for being Terry Reeds wife and their children have unfairly been dragged into it as well.the narrater says on the video,they then show Reeds attorney say-protecting Terry Reeds freedom,means protecting OUR freedom,and that fighting for Terry Reed,were fighting for ourselves and also protecting and standing up for Terry Reed,we are protecting ourselves and standing up for ourselves.Because what happened to Terry Reed can happen to any of us.

He is so right about that.Thats why I say until people like Clinton and Bush are put behind bars for these crimes,we will never be a free country and thats why people should STILL care about this even though Clinton is no longer president and why this story about Clinton is STILL important to tell.

In the video,the narrate then says-This clearly shows powerful politicians will resort to any means available to protect their selfish hides-during this time he is talking they are showing pics of Ronald Reagan,George Bush,and Bill Clinton.they THEN show the Reed family and he then says-They will destroy the lives of anybody considered a liability when their dirty secrets are exposed and their political future is at stake.The lives of loyal and patriotic citizens are merely disposable if their demise somehow helps helps bury the scandal of something such as the magnitude of the Iran contra affair.Commanders in chiefs Ronald Reagan,George Bush and now Bill Clinton with no notice,will turn and devour those they are leading if the situation suits them.

During this entire time during the tape they are showing all these newsbroadcasters all over the country talking about the Mena scandal so it IS documented here about Bill Clinton that it really did happen.There is a reported from chicago at that time they show in Mena arkansas reporting on the scandal back then as well.

The end of the tape says this-Terry Reed and his family were stalked and hunted like animals simply because they possessed damaging information to the ruling heirarchy.Gerry Spence wrote in his book-from freedom to slavery-although the government still gives lip service to the jury sysytem and to our constitutional rights,trials have largely become public trappings to reinforce the myth that in america we are still free.

I already mentioned in mt last post how anybody can order this tape.You really should if you are insterested in the real true history of Bill Clinton and his history ,something the mainstream media will NOT touch on.This is the kind of story that SHOULD have been all over the front of mainstream media newspapers back then instead of unimportant trivial stuff like the O.J SIMPSON trial.But it wasnt of course because the mainstream press is largely controlled by the CIA.

lord xyz
Hehe. NuclearWinter wannabe.

Mr Parker
Hehe. NuclearWinter wannabe.

well at least I don't regret it this time for peaking into what you said after I put you on Ignore.I DID say at the beginning of this thread that it would become a nuclear winter thread. big grin since your too much of a lazy ass to go buy these documentary films I have refereered you to countless of times by dialing the 1-800 number I provided there where you can order those films -which I gave you countless of times before in the past when you asked me for my resources on where I got all this information several times in the past,since your too much of a lazy ass to spend $20.00 or so on a documentary tape-you don't want to because you know the information in the tape is true and you would have to admit you lost the debate big grin since you WONT,spend it-which you spend that much on anyways when you go out to a restaurant to buy a meal,I have to post the stuff thats on the tape that they say since your too damn lazy to order the tape.Which is stupid because at least when you order a documentary tape,its something you can keep the rest of your life,where if you go out and spend $20.00 on a meal at a restaurant,you only get TEMPORARY satisfaction.where again,that tape you just bought,will at least be around to view the rest of your life.So if you want to know the truth about clinton-which you obviously dont,then the investment of these tapes are well worth the price.

Mr Parker
again as I said before,if you really want to the know the TRUE story of Bill Clinton and his evil doings and why this story is STILL important today even though he is no longer president,you should call that toll free number which again is 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the title-THE MENA CONNECTION.unless of course you are afraid of learning the truth about Bill Clinton of course.The MENA arkansas scandal is the kind of thing that SHOULD have been all over the front newspapers everyday during the 80's like O.J.SIMPSON was.But of course that was never going to happen since the CIA controls the major media which is why we see unimportant,irrelevent things like O.J SIMPSON on the front pages of major newspapers instead of the MENA scandal which we SHOULD have been seeing everyday back then.

Deano

Mr Parker
wow that is some incredibly shocking stuff there.Thanks for posting that.Thats even more proof right there that Clinton and Bush have been long time buddies.Yeah thats what a friend of mine that does research on things like this as well mentioned to me once was that while Clinton was president,he was really getting orders from Bush.At the time he mentioned it,I just took it in with a grain of salt but NOW after reading all of that,I have no doubt my friend knew what he was talking about and I am going to tell him that today that he was right about that.He also mentioned that Bush Sr is more than likely giving orders to Bush Jr while he is president and I think its safe to say thats a given.

if you want to learn more about how the Reagan/Bush white house set out to try and destroy Terry Reed and his family with Clinton trying to silence him as well,besides ordering that documnetary tape at that toll free number I listed and checking out that book at the library -COMPROMISED.Clinton,Bush and The CIA.How the presidency was co-opted by the CIA. you can also do a google search of this and find out plenty more by typing in-CLINTON,BUSH,THE CIA AND MENA ARKANSAS SCANDAL.theres all kinds of amazing stuff that will pop up about that.thanks again for that information,thats some amazing stuff.I will for sure get that book.

NuclearWinter
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974

NuclearWinter
I don't know as much about Bill Clinton's activities as much as Mr. Parker appears to know, but aside from selling our country out to China in ways that no president had before him, lying bold face to the American people and then trying to beg for our forgiveness after making that famous statement in 1974 where he himself said that if a President ever lies they should be tossed out, signing trade agreements with countries all over the World which have affected us even to this day, and just plain being Hillary Clinton's puppet on a string I can't say much more about the man than that.

What I can tell you is this. Hillary Clinton is who these people want to put into office next. Her bloodline is more important to the Illuminati than even Bill Clinton's is, and they are going to try and push her into office by using the first women president as the key.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/bloodlines_of_the_illuminati1.htm

Thats a website on bloodlines and world politics. very interesting to say the least.

Magee
Aww you could have went with the whole first black president. But im willing to bet the Illuminati aint to keen on that idea. laughing

Mr Parker
yeah thats why there never will be one.Im all for a woman president but not Hillary.Like Winter said,Bill was just her puppet.That was why you saw so many bumper stickers back then that said-Impeach Clinton and her husbad to.LOL.please god not another Clinton in the white house.It'll probably happen though.The Illuminati seem to want the clintons and bush familys to rule the world.Bill and George are buddies of course so they'll get their wish Im sure.

Mr Parker
as I said over on winters thread,that was Clintons reward for being a team player for the CIA.Since helped his long time friend and pal George Bush funnel drugs into the Mena arkansas airport base while governor of arkansas and Bush was vice president,he got was promised to him.His reward.the white house.

lord xyz
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign."

Bill Clinton in 1974 I don't think that quote was about sex.

Sandai Kitetsu

Bill Clinton in 1974

So, why is Bush president?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
So, why is Bush president? Cos Clinton's a stupid Democrat who doesn't know what he's saying.

Mr Parker
So, why is Bush president?

Because the elite want it that way.They always fix and rig the elections to make sure that some evil man who they know they can control and be bought off such as Clinton or Bush gets elected.

lord xyz
Because the elite want it that way.They always fix and rig the elections to make sure that some evil man who they know they can control and be bought off such as Clinton or Bush gets elected. Always? what about your hero Kennedy? What about Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? They were all rigged?

Mr Parker
Always? what about your hero Kennedy? What about Lincoln? Teddy Roosevelt? They were all rigged?

well since you made a reasonable point for a change I'll answer that for you.When I saw always,I mean now THESE days.It wasnt ALWAYS this way.It really only started around 1913-thats when the federal reserve act was passed that congress ignorantly passed without looking into it,which allowed the IRS to take control over money and the american people to pay taxes and where the banks started controlling the money instead of the people by taking us off the gold standard and putting us on federal reserve notes.paper money which the federal reserve owns.

that was one of the major reasons kennedy was killed was the bankers wanted him out of the way cause he was trying to get us back on the gold standard.as winter said,it would not be at all surprising if the elite fix it under the guise of a woman being the first president,to have Hillary become the next president so they could have a dynasty of Bushs and clintons.Hillary is even more evil than Bill is.

As winter said,Bill was just a puppet for hillary,she was the one really behind it all making the decisions.She would be even worse than Bill.People who served in the white house under the clintons,they say that with Bill,you could at least have a pleasant conversation with him, while everybody was really scared to ever talk to Hillary.They both by the way have long time ties to the communist party which is why Clinton had no qualms about selling america down the drain by handing over military secrets to the chinese.

oh btw,if you click on that link of winters above thathe provided,you will see where clinton has connections to the Rothschilds which are a major family along with the Rockefellers that control the world.He has very close bloodline ties to them.

Mr Parker
and by the way,No Kennedy wasnt selected by the elite,he got in because the mafia-whom his dad, Joe Kennedy had deep ties to,Got him elected.They put him into power because they thought Kennedy would let the mob run free and do whatever the pleased since his dad was tied into the mafia.They never figured after them getting him elected,he would return the favor by going after and prosecuting the mob.they never dreamed that.They never figured that Kennedy was an apple that fell very far from the tree of his father.They never figured he would be nothing like his father was and go after them with full force after they got him elected.

Sandai Kitetsu
Why would elections have to be rigged if the Electoral College selects the president anyway?

Mr Parker
I just looked through a lot of information winter posted in that link there and wow there is a lot of great information in there.it ALSO talks about the connection of Bush and Clinton that I mentioned on the last page.but whats really great about it is it talks about other presidents as well.as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter.

KharmaDog
Because the elite want it that way.They always fix and rig the elections to make sure that some evil man who they know they can control and be bought off such as Clinton or Bush gets elected.

as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter.

Such inconsistancy reveals stupidity.

lord xyz
I just looked through a lot of information winter posted in that link there and wow there is a lot of great information in there.it ALSO talks about the connection of Bush and Clinton that I mentioned on the last page.but whats really great about it is it talks about other presidents as well.as I have said time and time again,the ONLY president since kennedy whoever wanted to do good things for the country when he first got into ofiice who WASNT an evil and corrupt man,is Jimmy Carter. First time I've heard you mention Carter. Not only that, but I've mentioned Carter in our debates as a good president, and, you never talked about that. Well, seeing as you've admitted to not listening to me (even during debates), it's pretty reasonable.

well since you made a reasonable point for a change I'll answer that for you.When I saw always,I mean now THESE days.It wasnt ALWAYS this way.It really only started around 1913-thats when the federal reserve act was passed that congress ignorantly passed without looking into it,which allowed the IRS to take control over money and the american people to pay taxes and where the banks started controlling the money instead of the people by taking us off the gold standard and putting us on federal reserve notes.paper money which the federal reserve owns.

that was one of the major reasons kennedy was killed was the bankers wanted him out of the way cause he was trying to get us back on the gold standard.as winter said,it would not be at all surprising if the elite fix it under the guise of a woman being the first president,to have Hillary become the next president so they could have a dynasty of Bushs and clintons.Hillary is even more evil than Bill is.

As winter said,Bill was just a puppet for hillary,she was the one really behind it all making the decisions.She would be even worse than Bill.People who served in the white house under the clintons,they say that with Bill,you could at least have a pleasant conversation with him, while everybody was really scared to ever talk to Hillary.They both by the way have long time ties to the communist party which is why Clinton had no qualms about selling america down the drain by handing over military secrets to the chinese.

oh btw,if you click on that link of winters above thathe provided,you will see where clinton has connections to the Rothschilds which are a major family along with the Rockefellers that control the world.He has very close bloodline ties to them. Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that.

Mr Parker
First time I've heard you mention Carter. Not only that, but I've mentioned Carter in our debates as a good president, and, you never talked about that. Well, seeing as you've admitted to not listening to me (even during debates), it's pretty reasonable.

Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that.

First time you remember it because AGAIN your memory is autrocious.we talked about it quite a bit in some pm discussions a couple years ago when I was pointing out how evil clinton is to you back then.thanks again for showing why I seldom ever bother with you because of how autrocious your memory is and how every damn thing has to be repeated to you over and over again because of how incredibly horrible your memory is. laughing

I said that to you back then about him.Maybe I have never mentioned him to you because your already aware that he wasnt evil and corrupted like all the other presidents since kennedy have been.If you told me he was evil,well then I would ask you to refer me to books that prove it like i do with you on clinton which AGAIN you wont get off your lazy ass and go to the library and read them because your afraid of the truth about that.

I TRY not to waste my time with you since you never take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that documents it all.you wont read those books I refer you to that document it all because you dont want to get out of yoru comfort zone you live in with this fairy tale that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.as I have told you time and time again,your as ignorant about the democrats as my aunt is about the republicans.Like you are about Bush with me,she is the same with clinton on me.

Because she is a die hard republican,she believes everything I tell her on how evil and corrupted clinton is,when it comes to Bush however,anybody who tries to tell her the same applies to him as well,it just goes through one ear and out the other with her the same way things do with YOU on clinton.

AGAIN its funny that at my workplace,I had some people that were arguing with me when i told them that clinton was evil because they were like you and always thought clinton was a good president,but after I loaned them some documentary tapes on him they changed their mind and NOW hate him.I already listed that 800 number on that previous page you can call to order the tape called THE MENA CONNECTION where it documents how Clinton and Bush have been long time buddies.you as we both know though, wont order that tape because you dont want to know the true about clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Oh my god. That was a joke! laughing Reading comprehensions like this lowers credibility dramatically, but you will never know that.

the only one here with reading comprehension problems is YOU and you know it.as I just proved to you,your memory skills are so autrocious things have to be repeated to you constantly because you can never remember them. roll eyes (sarcastic) You are easily by far the most illogical person on this forum I have ever encountered.the others here in this section are just afraid of the truth about conspiracys,you not only are that about clinton and some others as well,but the difference between them and you,is your reading comprehension and memory skills are so autrocious the same damn thing gots to be repeated to you over and over again because of that.its not my fault that I had pm discussion with you sometime back when i was telling you in that pm that the only president since kennedy who WASNT evil and corrupted was carter.thanks for proving how extremely horrible your memory skills REALLY are. laughing

I have TRIED to give you this advise before which is to take some memory class skills at some college somewhere because my grandma has better memory and reading comprehension skills than YOU do. laughing but like everything I have tried with you,trying to get you to read those clinton books I have referred you that you can check out at the library COUNTLESS numbers of times,trying to get you to order those clinton tapes through 1-800 numbers I provide you,you ignored me on THAT as well.just like THOSE times you ignored me on that advise as well.

so until you take some memory and reading skills at a college somewhere,I am no longer going to bother with you anymore so you constanly ignore EVEYTHING I say to you all the time since it goes against what you believe. roll eyes (sarcastic) until you get off your lazy ass and do these things I have mnetioned to you,like I have with your buddie kharma dog,I am going to KEEP YOU ON IGNORE PERMENETELY.I am sick and tired of wasting my time with a kid who ignores facts and wont check out the resources I provide you that proves what i am saying to you to be true because it goes against what you have always belived about democrats.I guarantee you THIS time I will KEEP you on ignore and like I have with your buddie kharma dog and fight the temptation to peak at your insame moronic posts down the road.so have fun talking to yourself in the future to me.I know you love doing that. laughing

oh by the way,in case your wondering WHY the elite put carter in office when they knew he wasnt an evil and corrupted man like clinton or Bush is was because america had just come off the watergate scandal and because of that bastard dick nixons involvement in it and lying to the people like he did telling them he wasnt a crook,the people had lost faith in their government and the the white house,especially since LBJ lost favor with the people by esculating the vietnam war instead of pulling out of it and DICK NIXON esculating it further as well.

Because of LBJ, Nxion, and Gerald Ford for pardoning Nixon,the people lost faith in the country and the people who run the white house so the power elite knew they had to do SOMETHING to restore the faith in the american people and give them hope for the future again so what did they do to restore it? they went out and got carter elected because Carter didnt have any dirt on him that people would find out about like Clinton and Bush did.

He was a good ole country boy,a sunday school teacher and baptist,a peanut farmer who served in the navy honorably.So they say to themselves-well we cant go wrong with Carter,he's a clean guy,he'll restore the faith in the american people again.So the power elite fixed the elections for him to win and upon election,carter did try and do some good things for the people which the elite did not like.His friend Pat Robertson wrote a book matter of fact on how carter after being elected,came out of a room crying in tears and when robertson asked him why he was crying,he told Roberton-They just told me who my own cabinet was going to be.i cant pick my own cabinet.He wanted to pick his own cabinet and put his own people on it such as Robertson and do good things for the country and the people but when he found out how the power elite control the country and not the president like its suppose to be,like it is stated in the constitution.

He never got to do the things he wanted to do as president.He found out that if he did not play ball with them,he would end up like kennedy.Matter of fact,Carter when he first became president,did some things that the top brass in the pentagon and military did not like.He fired some top brass in the CIA and pentagan and started to clean house within a year of becoming president. There is story out -and I will be the first to admit it that I dont know if its true or not,I just heard it somewhere,is that carter within that 1st year of being president,when he started doing things like that,the power elite made sure he did things their way because apparently when he was on vacation once at a retreat,someone fired a shot at his feet.They werent trying to kill him,it was just a warning shot given to him.

He later learned that warning shot was given to him because of how he was trying to do good things for the country and people.Whne they saw that,they fired that warning shot at him,at his feet to say to him-Hey you play ball with us,or the next shot wont miss.So Carter found out soon that if he did not do what the top brass in CIA and pentagan wanted,he would end up like kennedy so he was never able to do the good things for the country that he wanted to do for people.after what his friend Pat Robertson says in his book that carter told him after being elected,i have to tend to believe that story.Despite that though,even so,Carter towards the end of his presidency,he also like kennedy,tried to get rid of the CIA.The last year in his presidency,he apparently was trying to do some things to reform the CIA.But having served only one term in office,he never really had the time he wanted to be able to carry out those plans.Thats just another example of a good president who didnt get to serve in office very long and thats because the elite made sure he served no more than one term.Matter of fact,Carter in recent years has been coming out saying how corrupted the government is.He can do that now because he's not in office anymore.He has to be very careful in how much he says though.he cant say too much damaging stuff about them publicly cause he knows they can get to him if he does so.

All the other presidents there have been since kennedy,its really easy to do a google search and come up with something you can find about them that proves they are evil and corrupted or go to the library and find a book written by someone who served in that administration that has documented proof about it which is very easy to find on CLINTON by the way.I HAVE tried many times over the years to find dirt on carter that he was and evil man on the net AND at the library,well in all these years of research,I havent found anything yet thats reliable.Not the case at all with Clinton.

I know how horrible your reading comprehension and memory skills are so I am sure you probably didnt understand any of this or if you did,you will forget what I told you in 10 minutes or so just now. laughing either way,because your memory skills are so autrocious,dont expect me anymore to peak at your insane posts you post all the time like I have been lately.until the day you get some memory skills and start going to the library,im done with you,your a complete waste of my time.

Mr Parker

Bill Clinton in 1974

yeah i have seen before where he said that back then when Nixon he and Hillary were trying to Impeach him,what a freaking damn hypocrite he is.

lord xyz
yeah i have seen before where he said that back then when Nixon he and Hillary were trying to Impeach him,what a freaking damn hypocrite he is. He was trying to impeach himself?

Mr Parker
just remember THIS time I AM serious,I have no intention of reading your moronic posts anymore in the future like i dont with dogs since you NEVER take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that prove all this about clinton to be true or order those tapes that I have given you the 800 number to many times including like i did on this previous page which me and you both know you did not pick up the phone and order the tape from, and since you wont take my advise to take those memory classes I know they teach in colleges to improve your autrocious memory skills you possess.as I said,the others here are just afraid of the truth which is why they wont ever read those books either,but at least with THEM,their memory skills arent autrocious where every damn thing gots to be repeated to them constantly for having a short memory.you can post all you want to me now in the future ,but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then,you'll just be talking to yourself for now on if you address me/something he does all the time still I have no doubt.I would put my life savings on that bet and be a millionaire from a bet like that I have no doubt. But I cant waste anymore time with someone who cant ever remember anything told to them and even after its repeated to them many times,never remembers it.

KharmaDog
but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then

Not read my posts? At 7:37PM today you quoted one of my posts in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=415480&pagenumber=77#post9406901

Are you that big of a f*ck*ing moron?

Parker has said he will ignore xyz multiple times, yet he keeps responding to him, writing entire diatribes devoted to him in fact. You talk of people avoiding a direct debate with you, yet you avoid any direct confrontation with me.

Finally, Parker has the nerve to comment on the intelligence of others while he himself types like a half retarded monkey.

lord xyz
just remember THIS time I AM serious,I have no intention of reading your moronic posts anymore in the future like i dont with dogs since you NEVER take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that prove all this about clinton to be true or order those tapes that I have given you the 800 number to many times including like i did on this previous page which me and you both know you did not pick up the phone and order the tape from, and since you wont take my advise to take those memory classes I know they teach in colleges to improve your autrocious memory skills you possess.as I said,the others here are just afraid of the truth which is why they wont ever read those books either,but at least with THEM,their memory skills arent autrocious where every damn thing gots to be repeated to them constantly for having a short memory.you can post all you want to me now in the future ,but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then,you'll just be talking to yourself for now on if you address me/something he does all the time still I have no doubt.I would put my life savings on that bet and be a millionaire from a bet like that I have no doubt. But I cant waste anymore time with someone who cant ever remember anything told to them and even after its repeated to them many times,never remembers it. Fine, don't answer my questions. Propoganda seeker.

Mr Parker
I don't know as much about Bill Clinton's activities as much as Mr. Parker appears to know, but aside from selling our country out to China in ways that no president had before him, lying bold face to the American people and then trying to beg for our forgiveness after making that famous statement in 1974 where he himself said that if a President ever lies they should be tossed out, signing trade agreements with countries all over the World which have affected us even to this day, and just plain being Hillary Clinton's puppet on a string I can't say much more about the man than that.

What I can tell you is this. Hillary Clinton is who these people want to put into office next. Her bloodline is more important to the Illuminati than even Bill Clinton's is, and they are going to try and push her into office by using the first women president as the key.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/bloodlines_of_the_illuminati1.htm

Thats a website on bloodlines and world politics. very interesting to say the least.

Ashtar you should look at that link that winter provided here.There is a section in there about Clinton that further talks about the Clinton/Bush connection in there.It talks about how when Clinton was in high school,that JFK came to his hometown high school in Hot springs arkansas and it talks about the famous handshake that took place between Kennedy and Clinton-I have seen that photo before myself.I knew about that part,but what I DIDN'T know the part about, was that they edited out part of that clip where the photo of Wintrop Rockefeller is present there at the school.He was the one in fact who was the master of the ceremonies that took place that day as well.All very interesting.

I never knew about that part of it.Rockefeller at that time was of course the governor of new york back then.So it seems Clinton was being groomed as a president as far back as then,that they saw something in Clinton that they knew he would be perfect for their grand shemes in thier new world order plan.The Rockefellers of course,as anybody who has done any kind of research into,are the main cause for why the world is in such a mess as it is.Rockefeller apparently gave Clinton a million dollars as well before coming on to become the attorney general of arkansas and later governor.The rockefellers of course are the most welthiest banking familys in the world and have a huge influence on the world.

As I mentioned on the third page,in Terry Reeds book COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH AND THE CIA,how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.

Reed gives documented details in that book and in his video THE MENA CONNECTION on the relationship between Clinton and Bush.Well thanks to winters link there,there seems to be even more evidence of the connections between clinton and bush.In that link,there is a section devoted to Bill Clinton and part of it says that Averell Harriman, who was CEO of George Bush's father Prescott Bush's company,was long time friends with bill clinton and that Harrimans wife,Pamela,raised more money for Clintons election campaine for governor than anybody did back then.

Yeah the Clinton and Bush connection is definetely there,some people just dont want to see it as you know.matter of fact,I have some information in another book about clinton I have read,that also documents the Clinton/Bush connection as well that i will be talking about soon as I find the book again.The author of that book used to be a former body guard of clintons while he was governor and he even testified under oath about the clinton/bush connection.Him and Reed have met each other as well.so it seems not only I have some information on the Clinton/Bucs connection but Winter and Deano do as well as Deano also pointed out on page 3 about the long time connection between the two from another source that knew them both.

lord xyz
Anyone against Clinton want to comment about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNI5RPOlp4

Sandai Kitetsu
Anyone against Clinton want to comment about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNI5RPOlp4 He's just taking the heat off him by blaming Conservertives/Republicans.

lord xyz
He's just taking the heat off him by blaming Conservertives/Republicans. Yes I know, but he does make some interesting points.

moonknight11
Clinton focused more on terrorism then any president before him so I don't know where you get that "he's responsible for 9/11" BS from.

Mr Parker
uh obviously you did not hear what J Beowulf said earlier,which was that There were numerous chances that Clinton could have gone after Osama Bin Laden.That they offered to hand him over on a platter to him and he had no interest.

lord xyz
uh obviously you did not hear what J Beowulf said earlier,which was that There were numerous chances that Clinton could have gone after Osama Bin Laden.That they offered to hand him over on a platter to him and he had no interest. Or maybe, he couldn't get anyone to act because he slept with Lewinsky and of course, right wing propoganda.

moonknight11
uh obviously you did not hear what J Beowulf said earlier,which was that There were numerous chances that Clinton could have gone after Osama Bin Laden.That they offered to hand him over on a platter to him and he had no interest.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.

Mr Parker
Actually no that doesnt disprove me.what disproves YOU though is read the book called Losing Bin Laden.How Bill Clintons failures unleashed global terror by Richard Miniter.It proves it all.Plus there are also people that served in clintons administration who resigned from his office because they were disgusted with clinton mainly for not going after Osama when he was offered on a plate of platter by other countrys to be served up to kill.They resigned in disgust over that and their disgust because of how he sold out america and committed trreason by seeling are nuclear missle secrets to china.they wereon alex jones andradio show and chuch harders radio show he used to have as well called for the people.also subscribe to these newspapers that report real news.MEDIA BYPASS AND AMERICAN FREE PRESS.you'll learan all that.That author is just a loyal democrat to clinton like a couple other authors are that spread disinformation about clinton.those people that served under clintons administration have documented all that that 3 countrys offered to turn over osama to clinton yet he had no interest in him whatsoever.these people testifyied to that under oath.those are reliable sources,YOURS arent.I assume since you do read,that your not a lazy ass like lord xyz who will NEVER read books I refer to him about clinton? I unlike Lord,will look at your book though just for shits and grins.unlike Lord,I wont be a lazy ass to lazy to read.

lord xyz
Originally posted by moonknight11
roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything. Parker meets his match!

Mr Parker
Actually no that doesnt disprove me.what disproves YOU though is read the book called Losing Bin Laden.How Bill Clintons failures unleashed global terror by Richard Miniter.It proves it all.Plus there are also people that served in clintons administration who resigned from his office because they were disgusted with clinton mainly for not going after Osama when he was offered on a plate of platter by other countrys to be served up to kill.They resigned in disgust over that and their disgust because of how he sold out america and committed trreason by seeling are nuclear missle secrets to china.they wereon alex jones andradio show and chuch harders radio show he used to have as well called for the people.also subscribe to these newspapers that report real news.MEDIA BYPASS AND AMERICAN FREE PRESS.you'll learan all that.That author is just a loyal democrat to clinton like a couple other authors are that spread disinformation about clinton.those people that served under clintons administration have documented all that that 3 countrys offered to turn over osama to clinton yet he had no interest in him whatsoever.these people testifyied to that under oath.those are reliable sources,YOURS arent.I assume since you do read,that your not a lazy ass like lord xyz who will NEVER read books I refer to him about clinton? I unlike Lord,will look at your book though just for shits and grins.unlike Lord,I wont be a lazy ass to lazy to read.

mine was the last post on here.wonder where that guy went.

lord xyz
mine was the last post on here.wonder where that guy went. I wonder where you go in every other thread after my posts.

moonknight11
Well I am back(I got Grounded). Yeah I'm wondering what newspapers are you talking about(Weekly World News??). Most if not all of those accusations were just Right-wing bulls#1t anyway so I don't know why you would trust them.

Mr Parker
Grounded? Thanks for telling me that.Now since I realise WHO it is I am dealing with I can see why you have swallowed the B.S. you have been misinformed on.I just mentioned to them to you in BIG LETTERS.go back and read that post again.errr no,those publications again report REAL news.as i said,I only took it serious of Clinton being so evil and corrupted because of WHO was saying it.I told you before,its not just people who arre right wing republicans that are democrat haters or something like that saying this,these people were people that served UNDER Clintons administraion who went before congress and testified before them about him.To go and do something like before congress and say something untrue,would just open up the floodgates to people backing clinton where they could sue them for perjury and be put behind bars for life.Clintons people wont sue them because they know its true and it can be proven.Thats why I dont respect XYZ as a poster because he ignores facts like that where its not just some republicans who hate the democrats saying it,or some radio show host,its coming from people that served in his OFFICE UNDERNEATH him saying all this.Risking an awful lot by doing so.trust me,I am an expert on Clinton.

I have countless numbers of books at home I have read over the years of people that served in his administartion and others who they document all of everything they say about clinton and bush being long time buddies.when clinton was president,BUSH was the one really running the country.He has through four presidents.He was running it while vice president under Reagan,then when he got elected of course,then Clinton,and now under his son.thats why the thread starter created this thread for my imput because he knows that I study this stuff night and day and no my stuff on him.dont be surprised if the next clinton gets elected.thats what the elite want it a dynasty of clintons and bushs to run the country.

lord xyz
Grounded? Thanks for telling me that.Now since I realise WHO it is I am dealing with I can see why you have swallowed the B.S. you have been misinformed on. That's a completely respectable point, and in no way a demeaning stereotype.

errr no,those publications again report REAL news.as i said,I only took it serious of Clinton being so evil and corrupted because of WHO was saying it.I told you before,its not just people who arre right wing republicans that are democrat haters or something like that saying this,these people were people that served UNDER Clintons administraion who went before congress and testified before them about him. Anyone can be stupid.

To go and do something like before congress and say something untrue,would just open up the floodgates to people backing clinton where they could sue them for perjury and be put behind bars for life.Clintons people wont sue them because they know its true and it can be proven. You've proven it can't be proven by the fact that whenever someone asks you two, you say "I've chosen to ignore this person because they're afraid of the truth." when infact, it's just you running from a challenge.

Thats why I dont respect XYZ as a poster because he ignores facts like that where its not just some republicans who hate the democrats saying it,or some radio show host,its coming from people that served in his OFFICE UNDERNEATH him saying all this.Risking an awful lot by doing so.trust me,I am an expert on Clinton. I did not ignore that. Show me where I ignored it. I ignored nothing you posted. In all our debates, I always got the last word (except for the times you said you were "ignoring" me). Go ahead, check.

I have countless numbers of books at home I have read over the years of people that served in his administartion and others who they document all of everything they say about clinton and bush being long time buddies. Name the authors.
when clinton was president,BUSH was the one really running the country.He has through four presidents.He was running it while vice president under Reagan,then when he got elected of course,then Clinton,and now under his son.thats why the thread starter created this thread for my imput because he knows that I study this stuff night and day and no my stuff on him.dont be surprised if the next clinton gets elected.thats what the elite want it a dynasty of clintons and bushs to run the country. Fact: Bush is an idiot.

If there was some Illuminati goon, it can't be Bush. They don't let idiots do work like that.

Mr Parker
its funny I remember back in the 90's so many people around the country hated Clinton and even Hillary worse,that they had bumper stickers I would around town all the time called IMPEACH CLINTON AND HER HUSBAND TO.LOL.Because Bill was just a pupper for Hillary.she was the one really running the show.she is even worse than Bill.God help us all if we get another clinton in the white house.Im afraid its gonna happen though.

Mr Parker
Having said that,here is another video that for people- other than Lord xyz who is afraid to deal with the fact and truth that there is no difference between the two parties of the democrats and republicans because it goes against his long held beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.LOL.
For the OTHER people other than him who wants to know the truth about Clinton,I already showed in that last video of Terry Reeds called MENA ARKANSAS,THE CIA,DRUG RUNNING AND CLINTON about the bush and clinton connection that spans back to his days as governor of arkansas,ANOTHER great documentary video that people should view to learn about the REAL Clinton that I have is called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.Here is what it says on the back cover of that tape."and btw,for the people who have been long ignorant about clinton,all of what I am about to post of what the tape cover of this tape says is documented by people that served under his administration.as i said before,many people in his administration resigned in disgust because of how corrupted he is and what a constant liar he is.Here again is what the back cover of this tape says and is all true.

Bill Clinton became the first president in the nations history to fire every US Attorney General in the country.He was also the first president to summarily dismiss an FBI director.

What could the reasons be for these unprecedented actions by a new President? President Clinton himself may have given us a clue to the answer when he stated,"I believe the measure of a persons values can best be meausured by examining the life the person lives."

This documentary examines the unseen life of Bill Clinton from his college days to the present...revealing new findings that have never been told.From Bill Clintons days as Oxford... to his tenure as Governor of arkansas.

From allegations of drug running near Mena Arkansas...to the China connection.
From the deaths of two teenage boys in a small town in Arkansas..to the deaths of some of the highest officials in Washington such as Vince Foster and Ron Brown.
and dozens of other mysterious casualties of those having knowledge or involvement in one or more of the Clinton scandals.

In the video it goes on to say that Dan Lasater an arkansas Bond dealer and close friend and campaine contributer to Clinton-in the video you see pics of clinton next to dan lasater.Lasater was arrested in little rock and served time in jail for charges of distributing cocaine to teenage girls.His arkansas police investigative file in 1983 showed that he had ties to organized crime so a federal grand jury indicted him on charges to conspire to distribute cocaine.after serving time in jail for one year for this offense,he was later pardoned one year in a half later by Clinton who was governor at that time.a 16 year old high school girl is serving time in prison for going to the arkansas police-run by clinton at that time,for giving information that Clinton and dan lasater had her at parties as a prostitute for him and lasate snorting cocaine with them.she goes on to say so in the video while being interviewed in prison.she met with clinton several times matter of fact to take coke with him and lasater.

On July 19th 1993 Clinton called FBI director william sessions and dismissed him as director of FBI.The first time in the history of the nation that a president had fired an FBI DIRECTOR in only a shotr period of time being in office no less.Sessions then said that Clinton called him a second time later that day and said that Clinton seemed to be in an unusal hurry and told him sessions was to leave the hoover FBI building IMMEDIATELY!!!! well the next day,vince foster was found in macy park in washington dead and his death was ruled a suicide despite all the overwhelming evidence that it was a homicide.the reason vince fosters death is so instrumental here and is the most talked about besides all the other deaths that clinton is linked to,is that foster was the highest elected official in washington to die under very mysterious circumstances since john kennedy.The FBI would have looked into this murder of foster-ruled a suicide by the park police,had sessions still been the FBI director.

I accidently hit the post button but i got more to post so there will be another one coming soon.

Mr Parker
as I was saying,it just seems just a little too convient for bill clinton that AFTER he fired the FBI director,willaim sessions,the very next day vince foster,the deputy director of the white house,winds up as a mysterious dead body in fort macy park.this after the day before,sessions said that clinton seemed very eager for him to pack his things and get out of the FBI building.since SESSIONS had been fired as the FBI director the previous day,clinton benefited BIG TIME by it because had sessions been the FBI director,they would have done a through investigation in the case but since sessions had been fired the previous day,the FBI was in turmoil over sessions firing and disorganized and could not conduct the investigation so the park police took over instead and they were not equipped to handle a case of this magnitude.how convient for clinton that he was able to get away whit this murder that he was obviously behind.Not saying that he himself personally murdered foster,but its obvious to anybody with logic and common sense,he had soem operatives murder him FOR HIM!!!!

Back in 92,the biggest contributer to the clinton/gore campaine ticket was Indonisian businessman James Riady who saved over 450 million dollars to elect bill clinton.Riadys executives gave clinton 650 million to the DNC party.

in 1977 motar Riady-james dad,became business partners in americas largest investment banks in Little Rock arkansas.His son James interned there and soon forged a friendship with then attorney general bill clinton for 20 years after that.The riadys had a hsitory of finiancial corruption and had long time criminal ties to the mob in indonisia.there are several pics of the riadys and the clintons getting thier photos taken together in this documentary tape.,in return for their generosity they gave the clintons,the riadys were given unparraled access to the clinton white house.these known CRIMINALS were.

and on april 19th 1993,the same day of the waco tragedy,Riady,John Wang,and other chinese officials also known to have criminal ties to the mob in indonisia,were photographed at the white house that day in front of the tv set that was going on talking about the waco tragedy.the tv showed the waco compound in clintons oval office on the tv set,CNN broadcasting the live event with the raidys and clinton standing there laughing and having a jolly old good time over it.sounds pretty sick to me.the photographs show it and people that were in the white house that day have confirmed it.on that day,clinton had no interest in the tragedy of waco and instead took the time out to give a tour of the hite house to the Raiad family.a known criminal empire family in indonisia.to give people a better idea of how many people are afraid of clinton because of the power of the presidency,over 100 witnesses in the 90's either fled the country or took the 5th amendment about Clinton and his criminal ties and scandals they had knowledge of.

to order this great documentary video,you should get out your credit card and call 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the video BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.in thise video,you will see people talk who served under clintons adminsitration talk about all this because they have documented proof of it all since they served in his administration and had access to all of this.

lord xyz
I googled "BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER", no video. You're a liar and a retard. Leave.

lord xyz
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I post this to make people look stupid.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3JgY0rePg

I post this to say, way to go Clinton. Truly was the best president, despite him being amoral, but who cares about morality? I don't.

Mr Parker

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.

when you get back-assuming you do.Just so you know,I HAVE read through parts of that book and its just like I predicted it would be.Lies. Franken is obviously a loyal democrat because I read through some of those parts you mentioned and unlike the books i read where they give footnotes at the end to show where they got the evidence to back up and corroborate what they say,Franken doesnt do that in his book.He is so obviously unaware of how clinton is corrupt because as I mentioned earlier,never in the history of presidents-not even with dick nixon,have so many people resigned in disgust over a president because of how corrupted he was.Tons of people that served in his administration resigned because of how corrupt they saw his administration as.

Like I said before,you really need to read the book called LOSING BIN LADEN by Richard Miniter.Very good book on how clinton passed up chances to go after Bin Laden when he was offered to be handed over to him on a platter by 3 different countries.another really great book to read and is even more better is OFF WITH THEIR HEADS by Dick Morris.In this book,he also talks about how Clinton dropped the ball in fighting Osama Bin Laden and terrorism.He had no interest in fighting terrorism so he just went and left that mess to george bush who has made an even worse mess of the situation.

Morris is one of the countless numbers of people who resigned because of his disgust with the clinton administration and mostly because he did not go after Bin Laden when he had the chance.Morris was a consultant for Clinton for years even back during his days as attorney general for arkansas.Publicly clinton was voicing his speechs saying he was going to go after Al Queda forces and Bin Laden, but when those chances came to nab him,he turned the other way and made no effort.

Like i said.3 different countrys on 3 different occassions,offered him up to Clinton but he had no interest in him.It was even reported all over the mainstream news back then on those occassions that he told the military to lay down and not go after him.You'll never hear this in the mainstream news because they only reported it once and never did broadcast it again after that.I know a couple people who do nothing but sit around all day at home and watch the news is how I know.they said it was reported on the news once in those 3 different occassions that clinton told the military to back off him.Thats why Im glad I know these people who watch this stuff constantly because thats the way the mainstream news is.they will report something really important like that ONCE like they did those times but if you dont have your record player playing,your screwed because they will never broadcast it again.

Mr Parker
also hillary is a clone of george bush.dont know how many people are aware of this but Bush and clinton recently praised each other at the white house.Hillary clinton praised Bush because she supports his war in Iraq and told him there it was reported,that he is doing a fine job and if elected,she would continue his fine job of fighting that war over there.Thats when Bush then thanked her and told her he thinks she would be a good choice for the presidency.Its all in the plans,she will be the next president selected.Its all part of the plan of the new world order.

Kinneary
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I post this to make people look stupid.
I'm curious as what Parker has to say about this.

Mr Parker
simple,its all complete B.S.Lord xyz is afraid of the truth to admit he has been wrong about clinton all these years because of his moronic belief that that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.Its all B.S because its a known fact that there have been over a hundred people that have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they are afraid of clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) BOOKS are reliable sources,not some disinformation site to protect clinton like this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) matter of fact a judge in arkansas "who is a democrat by the way and who voted for clinton no less," has said there is more evidence of bill clintons criminal activities than there is for more than half the people in the country on death row.stop listening to the B.S LORD XYZ tells you,and START reading books I refer you to that document and prove it all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and also,there were some arkansas state police that were flown into washington that were going to testify under oath of deaths they had knowledge of that clinton was behind.they were going to be granted immunity and everything,:I" have met some of them through a police officer here in my city who has investigated the clinton body count and they told him they had all the evidence in the world they had ready to present at the trila for him,but congress never called them into testify because Clinton has over 900 files on them that he will use against them like J Edgar hoover did to blackmail people.

stop reading what LORD XYZ posts and start reading the documented proof I have posted on this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) the only person lord xyz makes look stupid is himself for ignoring facts about his killer idol Clinton. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I just read through part of that site which again is not a reliable source as anybody who isnt a moron can see and one thing i see that they leave out is Clinton isnt going to have paula jones and those other girls killed off.Because THEY went public nationwide.You go public with what you tell and your protected. Clinton isnt going to send his goon squad after them because that opens up a can of worms.If he has them killed,well that just reinforces everything that people have been saying about him and gives further proof that clinton has people murdered off if they know too much.so the best thing for clinton to do is leave them alone.If they cant kill youmthey do the next best thing,create websites like this and try to discredit those people.If terry reed had never gone public with his book -CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.He would not be alive today to tell his story about Clinton and Bushs long time ties.They cant kill him because again that will just reinforce everything he has been saying about them,so they do the next best thing and try and discredit him.You and lord xyz,people who cant think for themselves,ignorantly alllow them to brainwash you with thier lies and believe it all also which is truely sad.

the fact that site trys to discredit people for pointing out the truth all these years that anybody who questioned the warren commissions findings,that lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin that killed kennedy,that so many people died mysterious deaths,never mind the fact many witnesses over the years still talk about how they had death threats for saying they saw people behind the grassy knoll with a rifle and the countless other people whos versions did not fit the warren commisions findings,died mysteriously,the fact that your ignorant to that,shows how your afraid of the truth and dont want or learn it.pathetic.

Mr Parker
Man that site XYZ ignorantly worships is so pathetic its a joke.I cant even read the rest of it after looking through half of that B.S. For one thing,it talks about how Kenneth Starr was an enemy of clintons.Thats a myth that the mainstream media propagates and shoved down peoples throats.Starr was actually on Clintons short list of people he had prepared to investigate him that he gave to Janet Reno to appoint to investigate him.He was in Clintons pocket all the way.In one of my books that I am reading about Clinton right now-again "I" read RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES,not propaganda like you and XYZ worship.In one of my Clinton books I am reading right now,it gives proof of how Starr was in Clintons pocket all the way and how he just created the monica lewinsky scandal to get everybodys attention away from the REAL news he SHOULD have been going after but had no interest in which is all the deaths that Clinton is behind.

Starr created the Lewinsky scandal to get everybodys attention away from Clintons dead body count he was behind because it was actually starting to receive media coverage.The Mena arkansas scandal of clinton being involved in drug running was all over the front page of the newspaper in my major city at that time.as I pointed out earlier,Clinton tried to deny any involvement for years over it but thanks to a few great independent reporters,he no longer could deny there was a MENA ARKANSAS scandal going on.It was all over the major news back then as i said earlier.when it came out on the front page of my major newspaper,the mainstream press of course made it out to be that people had cooked up some new conspiracy tale B.S because as its all been documneted,the mainstream press has no interest in covering REAL news.

They just try and belittle people who dont accept thier lies and B.S and lable them as conspiracy theorists crap.But pretty soon,I will be giving that information where Starr created the lewinsky scandal because as a favor to clinton,he was trying to divert everybodys attention away from the REAL news that Clinton could no longer cover up-His dead body count.Starr being in clintons pocket,never had any intererest in investigating that REAL news. roll eyes (sarcastic) XYZ as usual,is a fool for falling for this internet crap.he will NEVER do take me up on a challnege and read books that counter his beliefs cause he doesnt want to learn the truth about clinton.You know those signs you see on a street that say one way? thats what XYZ is,ONE WAY.doesnt want to hear the other side of the story.

lord xyz
simple,its all complete B.S.Lord xyz is afraid of the truth to admit he has been wrong about clinton all these years because of his moronic belief that that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats. Ironic bullshit.

Its all B.S because its a known fact that there have been over a hundred people that have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they are afraid of clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) Proof? Evidence? Anything to suggest you're right? No, as usual.

BOOKS are reliable sources,not some disinformation site to protect clinton like this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Close-minded, biased stupidity.

matter of fact a judge in arkansas "who is a democrat by the way and who voted for clinton no less," has said there is more evidence of bill clintons criminal activities than there is for more than half the people in the country on death row.stop listening to the B.S LORD XYZ tells you,and START reading books I refer you to that document and prove it all. roll eyes (sarcastic) Ha! you have yet to provide evidence.

oh and also,there were some arkansas state police that were flown into washington that were going to testify under oath of deaths they had knowledge of that clinton was behind.they were going to be granted immunity and everything,:I" have met some of them through a police officer here in my city who has investigated the clinton body count and they told him they had all the evidence in the world they had ready to present at the trila for him,but congress never called them into testify because Clinton has over 900 files on them that he will use against them like J Edgar hoover did to blackmail people. J Edgar Hoover, the guy who said Kennedy was shot by the CIA. Yeah, you're bullshit even contradicts conspiracy claims.

stop reading what LORD XYZ posts and start reading the documented proof I have posted on this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) the only person lord xyz makes look stupid is himself for ignoring facts about his killer idol Clinton. stick out tongue You're the only one who thinks that. You're like a rat laughing at us because we can't fit in the cage.

lord xyz
I just sw this film: The Clinton Chronicles

Very convincing stuff. However, I feel that his rise to power and immoral acts are of no significance to me. What I'm concerned about is those who want total control of the world, the ones who are in relations together and steal money and get us into wars. That's what I don't want. Clinton, as far as I'm concerned, helped the US grow stronger. I don't care if some people claim he sexually assaulted them, or that he funded cocaine abuse. It's questionable at best. Also, the guy couldn't get away with the Lewinsky scandal, as if he'd get away with all this! Then again, this film is said to be made in 94.

I really don't know much about Clinton, but he's not the one who was behind the Kennedy murders or 9/11. I think they are far worse than bloody Vince Foster.

Mr Parker
I know you have horrible memory skills as I have proven countless of times to you before but i can only guess these two posts are about you STILL being in in denial on how I have proven you wrong AGAIN because of course as we both know,your afraid of the truth that you have been wrong all these years that until Bush jr came along recently,clinton was the most evil corrupted president of all time.I know its uncomfortable for you to admit you have been wrong all these years with the moronic logic you STILL cling to that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats because its an uncomfortabl;e feeling for you to ackowledge your beliefs about clinton have been proven to be B.S..I tell people at work about you all the time and they laugh at your ignorance on clinton the way you blindly defend him like the fool you are. laughing

Mr Parker

I got one more post to make to you after this one about this subject that hopefully,after your punishment for being grounded,you will be able to come back and read. big grin I am almost through with that book LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM by Al Franken you mentioned-see unlike Lord xyz,I dont back away from a challege like that coward does when someone refers me to read a book on clinton. big grin as I suspected,you have fallen for a bunch of lies and that book is not objective at all.I mean if I wanted to find out about the dirty deeds that Bush and cheney have done,well it would be a good read to look into the parts about THEM being talked about because franken being a democrat, doesnt mind talking about how corrupted THEY are.However as i said earlier,he is full of lies about clinton as i just pointed out earlier where on the NEWS it was talked about back years ago then that the military said that clinton told them to let him Laden go.

It was broadcast once and never broadcast again after that when those 3 different countries offered him up to clinton but clinton had no interest in him and told the military to walk away from himon all 3 occassions. Dude you seriously need to be careful about who the authors are that you read books from.Franken as i predicted,is a loyal democrat-he says that in the book,so your being as ignorant as lord xyz is in your resources.I mean do you honestly think an author who in his book even CONFESSES he is a loyal democrat is going to speak the truth about Clinton? sorry dude but thats the same kind of moronic logic that LORD XYZ has. laughing

Franken is a source to look into if you want to know scandals about the BUSH administration,but he is clearly not the guy to believe in if you want to know the truth about Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) He is not objective at all.He ignores facts that Clinton was every bit as much responsible for terrorism and the 9-11 attacks as Bush was roll eyes (sarcastic) off topic but it wasnt a foreing terrorists behind the attacks it was the our own government.But clinton and bush BOTH knew our government was going to pull it off.Clinton is evil because he had no interest back then in going after terrorists.Franken is about as reliable a source about Clinton as Bill O'Reily is about Bush.

If I want to know from O'Reily about Clintons evil doings,well then he is a reliable source on that.He wont hold back because he is a loyal republican.He has said all kinds of horrible stuff about Clinton.He will never say anything horrible about Bush though and his involvement in 9-11 and attacks people and never gives them the chance to express thier views when he has had people on his show talking about it because he is a republican loyalist.neither Franken or O'Reily are objective because they ignore the Bush/Clinton connection.they wont bring it out because they know it damages their partys if they do.

lord xyz
I got one more post to make to you after this one about this subject that hopefully,after your punishment for being grounded,you will be able to come back and read. big grin I am almost through with that book LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM by Al Franken you mentioned-see unlike Lord xyz,I dont back away from a challege like that coward does when someone refers me to read a book on clinton. big grin as I suspected,you have fallen for a bunch of lies and that book is not objective at all.I mean if I wanted to find out about the dirty deeds that Bush and cheney have done,well it would be a good read to look into the parts about THEM being talked about because franken being a democrat, doesnt mind talking about how corrupted THEY are.However as i said earlier,he is full of lies about clinton as i just pointed out earlier where on the NEWS it was talked about back years ago then that the military said that clinton told them to let him Laden go.

It was broadcast once and never broadcast again after that when those 3 different countries offered him up to clinton but clinton had no interest in him and told the military to walk away from himon all 3 occassions. Dude you seriously need to be careful about who the authors are that you read books from.Franken as i predicted,is a loyal democrat-he says that in the book,so your being as ignorant as lord xyz is in your resources.I mean do you honestly think an author who in his book even CONFESSES he is a loyal democrat is going to speak the truth about Clinton? sorry dude but thats the same kind of moronic logic that LORD XYZ has. laughing

Franken is a source to look into if you want to know scandals about the BUSH administration,but he is clearly not the guy to believe in if you want to know the truth about Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) He is not objective at all.He ignores facts that Clinton was every bit as much responsible for terrorism and the 9-11 attacks as Bush was roll eyes (sarcastic) off topic but it wasnt a foreing terrorists behind the attacks it was the our own government.But clinton and bush BOTH knew our government was going to pull it off.Clinton is evil because he had no interest back then in going after terrorists.Franken is about as reliable a source about Clinton as Bill O'Reily is about Bush.

If I want to know from O'Reily about Clintons evil doings,well then he is a reliable source on that.He wont hold back because he is a loyal republican.He has said all kinds of horrible stuff about Clinton.He will never say anything horrible about Bush though and his involvement in 9-11 and attacks people and never gives them the chance to express thier views when he has had people on his show talking about it because he is a republican loyalist.neither Franken or O'Reily are objective because they ignore the Bush/Clinton connection.they wont bring it out because they know it damages their partys if they do. Yes, because bias is reliable...tard.

I know you have horrible memory skills as I have proven countless of times to you before but i can only guess these two posts are about you STILL being in in denial on how I have proven you wrong AGAIN because of course as we both know,your afraid of the truth that you have been wrong all these years that until Bush jr came along recently,clinton was the most evil corrupted president of all time.I know its uncomfortable for you to admit you have been wrong all these years with the moronic logic you STILL cling to that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats because its an uncomfortabl;e feeling for you to ackowledge your beliefs about clinton have been proven to be B.S..I tell people at work about you all the time and they laugh at your ignorance on clinton the way you blindly defend him like the fool you are. laughing Dude, actually read my second post. Really. Me being on your ignore list makes you look soooooooooooooooo stupid. It's incredibly embarrassing.

lord xyz
Another thing about the evils of the Clintons: 1993 Clinton health care plan. Truly evil people.

lord xyz
Oh, I ****ing love this: A confession that all the Clinton Conspiracies are lies!

Mr Parker
more disinformation that a certain troll here falls for. roll eyes (sarcastic) someone here is truley and obviously scared of the truth about facing the facts that clinton is evil. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats ONE WAY XYZ for ya. laughing if it doest fit his ONE WAY thinking,got to come up with something desperate to fool himself into thinking he is right.

how truley pathetic.If I searched hard enough I could find someone payed off like this guy has been to say that all the Bush scandals are lies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

once again.XYZ shows he is not interested in facts if it doesnt fit his long held beliefs about democrats,only interested in disinformation sites.truely pathetic.

Mr Parker
proof someone here is trolling and not interested in admitting the truth that clinton is evil and corrupted is how this guy wont read books you challenge him on that prove and document it all,ignores facts that officials that served under his administration resigned in disgust over clinton not going after osama bin laden,officials resigning because of his sellout of america to china giving them are missle secrets,ignores facts that arkansas state troopers were flown in to washington ready to give testimony after being granted immunity of knoweldge they had of deaths clinton he is behind,but congress not calling them to testify because of how they have been bought off by the elite to shut up.Yet acts like a fool by posting INTERNET links of unproven sources from disinformation sites.PROOF of a troll right there who cant admit it when he has been proven wrong about clinton countless numbers of time son this thread but is too pigheaded to admit so and why everybody here should do as i do and put him on your ignore list. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Oh come on. The Republicans made up those Scandals because Clinton was stopping their plans. You're a ****ing idiot.

By the way, the guy who posted this vid on youtube is the same guy Deano refers to.

Mr Parker
I get a kick out of someone who repeatedly has demonstrated over the years he has memory problems and never remembers anything told to him. laughing who actually thinks ANYBODY in this section is reading his moronic posts on this thread because he is afraid of the truth that he is wrong about clinton. laughing At least I know when I make MY posts they are not wasted because the ONLY person who is reading this thread in this section is ASHTAR and he sure isnt reading XYZ'S moronic posts he told me.He knows better that your just a troll here XYZ not interested in the truth by being afraid to read books I refer you to that constantly prove you wrong which we both know your too afraid to admit is the truth. big grin He knows how irrational you are and how you stoop to insults when you constantly are losing an argument against him which you ALWAYS do.So HE sure as hell isnt reading your idiotic posts,so go on making yourself look more foolish all the time by making posts here nobody is reading. laughing again at least I know MY posts arent wasted since ASHTAR tole me recently he is going to continue to read MY posts since unlike you,I am not afraid of the truth about clinton big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

and actually go by FACTS instead of your INTERNET fairy tales you use. laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Fire Ninja

that he is,that he is.but someone here lives in a fairy tale land that he's not cause the truth scares him he has been wrong about the democrats which is an uncomfortable feeling for him to admit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Right. I'm done here, I could reply and debunk everything you said, but you won't read it, or atleast address it unless I made a slip up. You guys and your delusions...

Mr Parker
It all makes sense now WHY Clinton,the most corrupted and evil president we ever had along with dick nixon,there ever was till Bush jr came along,WHY he fired every US attorney general in the nation soon after becoming president and dismissing FBI director william sessions when he did.BOTH unprecedented acts by an american president.Sense Clinton is linked to so many deaths-something the poster above me is afraid to admit is the truth and is in denial on,He was able to appoint his OWN people in those positions to get them to make all those scandals and criminal activities he was involved in go away having his own people in power.Its so obvious clinton had his goon squad kill off Vince Foster,the highest elected official to die in office since kennedy and have it ruled as a suicide.Just a little bit too coincidental that he called William Sessions the FBI director the very day BEFORE Foster was murdered,well it was ruled a suicide by the park police but so much evidence exists that it was actually a homicide thanks to the great INDEPENDENT work done by Christopher Ruddy.Independent researchers do the best work out there.With Sessions fired for no good reason at all by Clinton and told to get out of the office immediately,Clinton benefited big time from a through FBI investigation NOT being done in the case which instead was done by the non qualified marcy Park police who were not equipped to handle cases in this big of a magnitude.Makes perfect sense for Clinton to summarily dismiss and FBI director like that so sudden.

Plus in the train deaths of those two boys in arkansas,Famny Malick a clinton appointee who was the autopsy examiner who ruled their deaths was because they were smoking mariguna and laid down on the tracks,when the mothers of these two kids did not accept Malicks ruling because they knew better that their kids would ever do anything so irresponsible,they hired independent investigaters to llok into the case and they found out that the boys had actually been stabbed and one with his head crushed by the butt of a rifle.Linda Ives the mother of Kevin Ives who again was having an investigation dont into her son and her friends deaths,while Clinton was still governor of arkansas,after Clinton got elected president and was able to appoint his OWN men in postions as attorney generals across the united states-which again was an unprecedented act by a president,the investigations that were going on by arkansas police departments and washington police departments as well,all those investigations into all these deaths that Clinton is linked to and other scandals as well,were all SQUASHED thanks to him appointing his OWN people into power.of course the poster above mne is afraid to admit this this is the truth because it scares him.

Murder charges are pretty serious charges to accuse someone of.You better have the evidence to prove it or otherwise,YOU can be sued and put in jail yourself if its proven your just doing it for a story or because you hate someone as Clintons BIG MEDIA likes to spin the story for why he is accused of all these murders.These charges have come from some very credible sources.The last thing they are going to want to do is risk their lives and put thier lives in danger by accusing the president of the united states of murder if its just for a story.The thing is these murders and deaths that clinton is linked to are very real and documented.If this wasnt true,Clinton would prosecute these people because murder is a serious charge against someone.He wont though because he knows its true and knows the best thing to do is since he cant kill these people who are accusing him of murder charges,since that would just reinforce everything they are saying about him,the best thing for him to do is leave them alone and try and have his MAJOR MEDIA mouth pieces in the media try and discredit these people.Like i said earlier,when they cant kill you,they try and discredit you.

lord xyz
It all makes sense now WHY Clinton,the most corrupted and evil president we ever had along with dick nixon,there ever was till Bush jr came along,WHY he fired every US attorney general in the nation soon after becoming president and dismissing FBI director william sessions when he did.BOTH unprecedented acts by an american president.Sense Clinton is linked to so many deaths-something the poster above me is afraid to admit is the truth and is in denial on,He was able to appoint his OWN people in those positions to get them to make all those scandals and criminal activities he was involved in go away having his own people in power.Its so obvious clinton had his goon squad kill off Vince Foster,the highest elected official to die in office since kennedy and have it ruled as a suicide.Just a little bit too coincidental that he called William Sessions the FBI director the very day BEFORE Foster was murdered,well it was ruled a suicide by the park police but so much evidence exists that it was actually a homicide thanks to the great INDEPENDENT work done by Christopher Ruddy.Independent researchers do the best work out there. Ah, here's two things. They weren't Independent, they were Republican, and you're giving them too much credit. Independent researchers can **** up too.

With Sessions fired for no good reason at all by Clinton and told to get out of the office immediately,Clinton benefited big time from a through FBI investigation NOT being done in the case which instead was done by the non qualified marcy Park police who were not equipped to handle cases in this big of a magnitude.Makes perfect sense for Clinton to summarily dismiss and FBI director like that so sudden.

Plus in the train deaths of those two boys in arkansas,Famny Malick a clinton appointee who was the autopsy examiner who ruled their deaths was because they were smoking mariguna and laid down on the tracks,when the mothers of these two kids did not accept Malicks ruling because they knew better that their kids would ever do anything so irresponsible,they hired independent investigaters to llok into the case and they found out that the boys had actually been stabbed and one with his head crushed by the butt of a rifle.Linda Ives the mother of Kevin Ives who again was having an investigation dont into her son and her friends deaths,while Clinton was still governor of arkansas,after Clinton got elected president and was able to appoint his OWN men in postions as attorney generals across the united states-which again was an unprecedented act by a president,the investigations that were going on by arkansas police departments and washington police departments as well,all those investigations into all these deaths that Clinton is linked to and other scandals as well,were all SQUASHED thanks to him appointing his OWN people into power.of course the poster above mne is afraid to admit this this is the truth because it scares him.

Murder charges are pretty serious charges to accuse someone of.You better have the evidence to prove it or otherwise,YOU can be sued and put in jail yourself if its proven your just doing it for a story or because you hate someone as Clintons BIG MEDIA likes to spin the story for why he is accused of all these murders.These charges have come from some very credible sources.The last thing they are going to want to do is risk their lives and put thier lives in danger by accusing the president of the united states of murder if its just for a story.The thing is these murders and deaths that clinton is linked to are very real and documented.If this wasnt true,Clinton would prosecute these people because murder is a serious charge against someone.He wont though because he knows its true and knows the best thing to do is since he cant kill these people who are accusing him of murder charges,since that would just reinforce everything they are saying about him,the best thing for him to do is leave them alone and try and have his MAJOR MEDIA mouth pieces in the media try and discredit these people.Like i said earlier,when they cant kill you,they try and discredit you. What about Monica Lewinsky? He couldn't get his way out of that?

Mr Parker
yep thats why the evil clinton did an unpredented act of firing EVERY US attorney general in the country so he could have his OWN people that he appointed so that the murders he is behind would be kept quiet and no major investigations by government agencys would take place into his deaths and all his other scandals for the most evil corrupted president off all time at that time.someone here is in denial on this though and afraid of the truth.

lord xyz
Ah, here's two things. They weren't Independent, they were Republican, and you're giving them too much credit. Independent researchers can **** up too.

What about Monica Lewinsky? He couldn't get his way out of that? Oh, and they found no evidence.

Mr Parker

you see there lord even Beowulf -who as you know,I dont care for as a poster because like you,is afraid of the truth and ignores facts,even HE who you DO listen to, knows this to be true about clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) stop making yourself look like a fool and for once in your life admit your wrong, and that you dont know what the hell you are talking about on clinton.I know your too pigheaded to admit it when you have been proven wrong like you have multiple times on this thread but you have and you know it.stop living in this fantasy world that makes you uncomfortable to admit that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats when its obvious that clinton was as horrible a president as bush and nixon was. oh and I know j beowulf later says he doesnt think clinton was evil,but thats because I guarantee you,he isnt aware of all these deaths that he is linked to and the majority of his other evil doings either that I have posted which I know he hasnt read. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like J said,there were terrorist attacks that went on during his administration that BOTH J and ashtar are aware of,and like J said,Clinton sat on his ass and did NOTHING.stop living in denial and being afraid of the truth about this kid. stick out tongue

Mr Parker

you see xyz,thats what an incompetent fool of a president clinton was.all those things DID go on during his presidency and he did nothing about it,he left those messes for Bush who has made a BIGGER mess of the situation,its all part of their new world order plan that clinton and bush are involved in and the one thing that J made a mistake about is that it HAS been verified 100% certain that Sudan DID in fact attempt to extradite Bin Laden to the united states under Clintons watch but like i said many times,Clinton was making speechs publicly saying he was going to go after Bin Laden and get him, but was proven to be all talk when it was all over the news back then of military people coming forward saying Clinton told them to lay off Bin Laden and not go after him.it was braodcast all over the news back then ONCE.thats how its a known fact because it was broadcast nationwide once one day by the military.something else J didnt metion either is other terrorist attacks that went on during clintons presidency was oklahoma city.The FBI was involved in that and clinton know that one would happen as well and allowed it to.he is evil and corrupted.He makes Nixon almost look like a nice man.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kinneary
I'm curious as what Parker has to say about this.

I didnt realise at the time that you werent siding with XYZ.That you were just watching both sides of the debate and only posted that for curiousity of what I had to say about it since you knew I dont read xyz's moronic posts.Since I now know you werent siding with him and agreeing with him,and just wanted to see what I had to say about it,my apologies to you on the misunderstanding.

Mr Parker

Bill Clinton in 1974

again that quote of what clinton said back then in 74 just shows what a hypocrite he is.

Mr Parker
Okay I talked about Terry Reed's tape about how where he documented how clinton used arkansas's airbase as a means for transportation for drugs being smuggled into arkansas by the CIA in exchange for weapons being sent to the nicarauguas during the reagan/bush administration that Bush was mostly behind.that was all exposed during the IRAN CONTRA scandal.what they didnt talk about though as i mentioned before,was the connection between clinton and bush how clinton allowed the CIA to use Mena arkasas as a smuggling base for operations of drugs into the country.I talked about how Terry Reed Put clinton and bush together and how they had a connection with each other as deano already did as well.Now I am going to talk about another documentary tape on the clintons that shows how evil and corrupted clinton is.
Its called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.and there are a couple pople who come on the tape that served under his administration who talked about how they resigned in disgust over how corrupted clinton was.they had the documentation to prove it all as well and they wrote a book of it called THE YEAR OF THE RAT.obviously about clinton the rat.LOL.

on the back cover of this documentary about clinton it says -Bill clinton became the first president in the nations history to fire every U.S. attorney in the country.He was also the first president to summarily dismiss an FBI director.

What could the reasons be for these unprecedented actions by a new president? president clinton himself may have given us a clue to the answer when he stated-I believe the measure of a persons values can best be measured by examining the life the person lives.This documentary examines the unseen life of Bill Clinton from his college days to the present...revealing new findings that have never been told.

well i answered that earlier WHY clinton fired every us attorney general in the country and willaim sessions the FBI director the day before vince foster was murdered,obviously clinton benifitted immensley from FBI director sessions firing since he and the FBI could not probe the vince foster cover up murder. Because he was able to appoint and put in his OWN people to control all these scandals and investigations and deaths that he was linked to and make them go away.

the tape then goes on to say-from Bill clintons days at oxford to his tenure as governor of arkansas.
from drug running near Mena Arkansas..to the China connection.

From the deaths of two teenage boys in a small town in arkansas... to the deaths of some of the highest officials in washington such as vince foster and ron brown.

and dozens of other mysterious casualties of those having knowledge or involvement in one or more of the clinton scandals.now if your interested in the truth on how over 100 people have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they have knowledge of these autorcitys that clinton has committed and are afraid of him and his power,here is where you can order the tape for just $25.00.you can call and order it by credit card,check or money order at 1-800-828-2290 or this book store in the city I am at which sells stuff like this to people on presidents corruptens they committed in office at 1-816-836-7474

I plan to post much more stuff thats on the tape later on,I just wanted to list those numbers as resources for people to call to watch thiose tapes who are NOT afraid of the truth about clinton to order.if your not afraid of the truth about clinton,the prove it and order the tape.you spend $25.00 on much less important stuff all the time.

Mr Parker
EDIT OUT.

Mr Parker
the evidence that bill clinton is one of the most corrupted presidents ever is so overwhelming its unreal.I try time and time again to try and find something about jimmy carter being corrupted and I have never found anything in the library that has any evidence on that or in any google search when I do something like- jimmy carters corrupted white house.nothing pops up on him.you do one on clinton-also a democrat,all kinds of documented evidence pops up that he is indeed corrupt.as I have said,the evidence is overwhelming because not since the nixon administration,has so may people resigned from office in disgust because they saw how evil and corrupted that president was.the similarities between the evil and corrupted nixon and the evil and corrupted clinton,are mind boggling.

Bat Dude
OMG...

Never knew all this stuff...

How sad is it that I had once called Clinton a good president...

Magee
You shouldn't beleive every thing you read on the internet, especialy if its written by these freaks.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
OMG...

Never knew all this stuff...

How sad is it that I had once called Clinton a good president...

yeah in the beginning I thought he was going to be a good choice for president as well.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Magee
You shouldn't beleive every thing you read on the internet, especialy if its written by these freaks.

you mean freaks who are afraid of the truth like you and Lord xyz?LOL.. uhh if you had even bothered to read through my posts like he did,you would see where unlike xyz,the sources "I" use are reliable and proven sources.XYZ uses links to bogus unproven internet sites to desperately " to know avail" disprove my points.MY sources I use are from people who served under his administration who had access to all the documentation to prove to the american people that until bush jr came along,clinton was the most evil and corrupted president there ever was right up there with nixon. roll eyes (sarcastic) its NOT a theory that dozens of people that served in the clinton administration resigned in disgust because they were disgusted with clinton and saw how much of a corrupted president he was.THOSE ARE FACTS!!! just because your afraid of these facts doesnt make it not true.

these people DID resign because of how corrupt they saw clinton as because its been proven by people that served in his white house. it wasnt just some made up tale that people resigned from the clinton white house because they saw how corrupted he was,its known facts.These people to this day that resigned STILL to this day talk about corrupted he was.

Matter of fact there is a book out that documents all these people that served in his white house who resigned because of how they hated how corrupt clinton was thats appropriately called NO ONE LEFT TO LIE TO. because hardly anybody who started out serving clinton stayed on to stay till the end because of how corrupt they saw him as.Not since Nixon,have so many people who served under a president resigned from an administration because of how corrupted they saw him in his daily life and decisions at the white house regarding the country.If you got off your lazy butt and actually did some research for once in your life instead of being a jerk calling people that dont accept the offical fairy tales given by the government freaks and crap like that and STOP listening to clueless cowards like lord xyz,you would know this to be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Here is some of the notes that I have taken that is from the documentary tape-Bill Clintons Rise To Power.Dan Lasatar was an arkansas bond dealer.He was a close friend and campaine contributer to Bill Clintons presidency.This close friend of clintons was also arrested and did time for cocaine trafficking.He had a DEA arkansas police investigative file in 1983 that told of him having ties to organized crime and a federal grand jury indicted Lasatar in 83 for conspiring to distribute cocaine.after serving time for a year and a half in a halfway house,Lasatar was paroled and pardoned By Bill Clinton.-this folks was all over the arkansas newpapers front page story back then so its been documented and proven to be true that Clinton did indeed pardon this criminal.He was a friend of clintons so natually Clinton pardoned him.

In the video,you see an interview being done by a lady named Sharlene Wilson in an arkansas state prison where she was sentenced to prison by Clintons lawyer at that time Dan Harmon after she approached harmon telling him she had information that Clinton did cocaine in the presence of her and Lasatar as well.That she had met with Bill clinton and Lasatar several times and did cocaine with them as a 16 year old prostitute to entertain them.That she did sexual favors for Lasatar who was 40."pretty sick if you ask me."

as i mentioned earlier,on july 19th 1993 Clinton called William sessions the FBI director at that time and in typical Bill clinton style-in a cold manner fashion,summarily dismissed the FBI director with no reason given whatsoever.It was the first time in the nations history that a president had fired an FBI director.Later on that day according to Sessions,clinton called him a second time and seemed to be in some kind of irrational hurry for him to get out and told Sessions to leave the J Edgar hoover building IMMEDIATELY.The next day,Vince Foster the highest elected official to die in office under very mysterious circumstances,was found dead in macy park.Had Sessions not been dismissed so quickly by Clinton like he was,the FBI would have had juresdiction in the case and NOT the park police who was not equipped to handle an investigation of this big a magnitude as i mentioned earlier before.But the FBI was in turmoil with the firing of Sessions at the time so they could not conduct the investigation.

as i have said,there are many strange occurances in the foster investigation that independent investigaters found out did not fit the facts of the case that I will get into later on here.Bill Clinton benefitted from fosters death big time obviously since had the FBI done the investigation,they would not have been controlled by Clinton like the park police were and would have given the correct ruling that foster was murdered and NOT a suicide.

The biggest contributer to the Clinton/Gore ticket in 92 was Indonisian businessman James Riady who gave 450 million dollars to elect Bill clinton-Riadys executives gave Clinton 650 million dollars to the DNC party as well.

In 1977 James father,Motar Riady became partners in americas largest investment banks in Little Rock arkansas.Son James Riady interned there and soon had a friendship with attorney general Bill Clinton at that time.the friendship lasted for 20 years from then on.The Riadys had a history of finiancial corruption and since they financed Clintons campaine,in return for their generosity,the Riadys were given unparraled access to the clinton white house.

On april 19th 1993 when the waco tragedy was going on,Clinton was giving the Riadys a tour of the white house and in phots taken that day,they show clinton and the Riadys standing away from the television screen laughing and yanking it up having a jolly old good time as our government was murdering women and children.what a great role model we once had for a president isnt it?Yep that same horrible day,The Riadys John Wang and other chinese officials visited clinton in the white house and got a tour of it and captured in the pictures taken in Clinton with these chinese officials standing next to a tv in the corner which at the time according to white house aides there,showed CNN with the burning compound of the waco complex.and here is clinton laughing his ass off as the waco compound is burning that day.as I mentioned before,the documentary also goes on to document how over 100 witnesses have either fled the country or taken the 5th amendment when asked to give tesitmony about bill clintons criminal activites because they are afraid of the power clinton has and can use agains them if they testify.they know they will end up as a mysterious dead body when clinton sends his goon squad after them.these are all FACTS!!! that over 100 people have fled the country or taken the 5th amendment to avoid tesitfying aginst clinton because they are afraid of him and his power he possess.

Clinton left oxford in his college days even though he was described by all his peers as being poor-beard in all,for a 40 day trip to scandanavia and chekolsolvakia and stayed at one of moscows most exclusive hotels-the national.He roomed with a roomate there whose parents were leaders of the communist party.after he returned to america,two of his friends died.one falling from a building with circumstances unclear.another close friend of clintons was an oxford friend and fellow draft dodger named frank allard.when he returned to spokane washington in sept 1971,was found shot to death and the death was ruled a suicide.so it seems that even before clinton became attorney general of arkansas,he had connections to a group that could kill off friends of his who knew too much about him that he thought might spill the beans.who these people were? more than likely the CIA.there is evidence that Clinton was recruited out of oxford by the CIA back in college that I will go into detail more later on.it seems so obvious that it was the CIA that had him going across the country as an operative.How else could such a poor college student as he was reported to be,be able to finiancially support himself so easily traveling around the world like that so easily with no problems and be able to easily check in and stay at the most expensive resort hotels around the world when again he was a poor college student? yeah right,its so obvious he was connected to the CIA.which clinton HAS been linked to that I will go into deatil later as well.

lord xyz
you see xyz,thats what an incompetent fool of a president clinton was.all those things DID go on during his presidency and he did nothing about it,he left those messes for Bush who has made a BIGGER mess of the situation,its all part of their new world order plan that clinton and bush are involved in and the one thing that J made a mistake about is that it HAS been verified 100% certain that Sudan DID in fact attempt to extradite Bin Laden to the united states under Clintons watch but like i said many times,Clinton was making speechs publicly saying he was going to go after Bin Laden and get him, but was proven to be all talk when it was all over the news back then of military people coming forward saying Clinton told them to lay off Bin Laden and not go after him.it was braodcast all over the news back then ONCE.thats how its a known fact because it was broadcast nationwide once one day by the military.something else J didnt metion either is other terrorist attacks that went on during clintons presidency was oklahoma city.The FBI was involved in that and clinton know that one would happen as well and allowed it to.he is evil and corrupted.He makes Nixon almost look like a nice man. You claim Bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11. So, how is Clinton not taking care of him, evidence that Clinton let it happen? Either Clinton let Bin Laden do 9/11, which is outrageous seeing as he did it under REPUBLICAN orders, OR Bin Laden has nothing to do with 9/11. Pick one.

I didnt realise at the time that you werent siding with XYZ.That you were just watching both sides of the debate and only posted that for curiousity of what I had to say about it since you knew I dont read xyz's moronic posts.Since I now know you werent siding with him and agreeing with him,and just wanted to see what I had to say about it,my apologies to you on the misunderstanding. So what do you have to say about it?

again that quote of what clinton said back then in 74 just shows what a hypocrite he is. Quote taken out of context. I am certain Bill never said "should", more to do that the best thing for Nixon to do is have some pride and resign.

Oh, and if you want me to respect you, try a different approach.

Bat Dude
Won't see THIS in the text books...

Shame, that would make history SO much more interesting...

Mr Parker
Okay I posted the stuff thats on the cover of that tape called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER and posted the number people can call to order those tapes.

Here is what else the tape documents and they say during the show on the tape about the evil and corrupted bill clinton.the notes i jogged down from it as it was being narrated go on to say this-

In 1993 white house aide craig livingstone illegally obtained by the FBI over 900 files on congressmen and bush administration officials and other percieved enemys of bill clinton.This is a scandal of clintons known as FILEGATE.These files contained information on allegations,rumors,and statements made about the individuals during FBI background checks.Whether they were true or not,proven or credible,clinton got a hold of them through Livingstone.

Livingstone had a prior history of drug use which should have disqualified him from serving in the white house.white house aide william kennedy the third said Livingstone was hired on orders by the first lady.Indictcating this illegal activity was likely approved by President Clinton.Us congressmen Bob Barr says in the tape-Clinton misused over a 1000 files which contained sensitive information on average american citizens.He used that to thwart justice,the american law and investigations of him.Its very well orchestrated and Im sorry to say,he is succeeding.These are not isolated cases either.its abusive,illegal,and very frightening.Clinton derailed investigations and prosecutions of himself this way.This is precisely the kind of stuff -only on a much larger scale" that forced President Nixon from office over a generation ago.

THE JERRY PARKS MURDER CLINTON IS LINKED TO.

Jerry Parks is a little rock private investigater who became emeshed in the clinton political machine.he was head of security for the clinton/gore campaine during the beginning of the clinton presidency.Parks claimed to have made at least 2 trips to the Mena arkansas airstrip base where the CIA was smuggling drugs into the country.Parks said Vince Foster paid him at least $1,000.00 for each trip.He said he would pick up a truckload of the money and deliver it to foster in the k mart parking lot.

His wife Jane was manager of an arkansas apartment complex where bill clintons brother Roger was living.She said the Roger and bill would do cocaine and girls as yound as 16 would party there with the clintons.Parks took down names,dates,and licence plates and knew the comings and goings of Bill Clinton.

He had carried out assignments for clinton for over a decade.parks knew foster well.foster would call him over a hundred times identifying himself as the congressmen.Vince trusted Parks enough to ask him to perform discreet surveilience on govenor Clinton.He did it for Hillary because she needed to gauge how vulnerable he would be to charges of philandering if he decided to launch a bid for the presidency.

A week before Fosters death,he phoned parks according to jane parks.
Foster said Hillary was worried that there might be something in his files that might cause damage to hillaray or bill according to jane parks.
Jerry told foster there was plenty in there that could damage them but you cant give her these files."PARKS TOLD FOSTER" that was the agreement.Foster that day on his death,called jerry and was going to meet hillary at the flat and give her those files according to Jane parks.

Jerry tried telling Vince foster-you cant give her those files.she's capable of doing anything.later that day,Foster was dead.When Jerry Parks learned of Fosters death,he told Jane-Im a dead man.He was in fear for his life.When going to his mail,he would carry a pistol and on his way back from work,would double back and take strange routes.

Two months later on a sunday afternoon,jerry had dinner at EL CHICO resteraunt.On his way back a car pulled up and shot him at point blank range killing him.His home was broken into before he was murdered.The ONLY thing taken from his home was his files on Clintons activities.

THE DEATHS OF KATHY FERGUSON AND BILL SHELTON CLINTON IS LINKED TO.
Kathy Ferguson-Trooper danny Fergusons wife,was suppose to be a key witness in the paula jones case.4 days after it bagan,she was found dead with a shotgun wound to the head.it was ruled a suicide.
6 Nurses and a doctor named Dr Houston,took a look at her body and found no evidence that it was a suicide.Said it looked like a homocide.

Before ferguson died,she told friends she wisjed she did not know as much as she knew about activities of arkansas state troopers and Bill Clintons.Bill Shelton-and arkansas policemen and boyfriend of kathy Ferguson,had been publicly critical of the report that Fergusons death was ruled a suicide.Shelton like Ferguson,was ALSO shot behind the ear like kathy and HIS death was ALSO ruled a suicide.

Bat Dude
Okay I posted the stuff thats on the cover of that tape called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER and posted the number people can call to order those tapes.

Here is what else the tape documents and they say during the show on the tape about the evil and corrupted bill clinton.the notes i jogged down from it as it was being narrated go on to say this-

In 1993 white house aide craig livingstone illegally obtained by the FBI over 900 files on congressmen and bush administration officials and other percieved enemys of bill clinton.This is a scandal of clintons known as FILEGATE.These files contained information on allegations,rumors,and statements made about the individuals during FBI background checks.Whether they were true or not,proven or credible,clinton got a hold of them through Livingstone.

Livingstone had a prior history of drug use which should have disqualified him from serving in the white house.white house aide william kennedy the third said Livingstone was hired on orders by the first lady.Indictcating this illegal activity was likely approved by President Clinton.Us congressmen Bob Barr says in the tape-Clinton misused over a 1000 files which contained sensitive information on average american citizens.He used that to thwart justice,the american law and investigations of him.Its very well orchestrated and Im sorry to say,he is succeeding.These are not isolated cases either.its abusive,illegal,and very frightening.Clinton derailed investigations and prosecutions of himself this way.This is precisely the kind of stuff -only on a much larger scale" that forced President Nixon from office over a generation ago.

THE JERRY PARKS MURDER CLINTON IS LINKED TO.

Jerry Parks is a little rock private investigater who became emeshed in the clinton political machine.he was head of security for the clinton/gore campaine during the beginning of the clinton presidency.Parks claimed to have made at least 2 trips to the Mena arkansas airstrip base where the CIA was smuggling drugs into the country.Parks said Vince Foster paid him at least $1,000.00 for each trip.He said he would pick up a truckload of the money and deliver it to foster in the k mart parking lot.

His wife Jane was manager of an arkansas apartment complex where bill clintons brother Roger was living.She said the Roger and bill would do cocaine and girls as yound as 16 would party there with the clintons.Parks took down names,dates,and licence plates and knew the comings and goings of Bill Clinton.

He had carried out assignments for clinton for over a decade.parks knew foster well.foster would call him over a hundred times identifying himself as the congressmen.Vince trusted Parks enough to ask him to perform discreet surveilience on govenor Clinton.He did it for Hillary because she needed to gauge how vulnerable he would be to charges of philandering if he decided to launch a bid for the presidency.

A week before Fosters death,he phoned parks according to jane parks.
Foster said Hillary was worried that there might be something in his files that might cause damage to hillaray or bill according to jane parks.
Jerry told foster there was plenty in there that could damage them but you cant give her these files."PARKS TOLD FOSTER" that was the agreement.Foster that day on his death,called jerry and was going to meet hillary at the flat and give her those files according to Jane parks.

Jerry tried telling Vince foster-you cant give her those files.she's capable of doing anything.later that day,Foster was dead.When Jerry Parks learned of Fosters death,he told Jane-Im a dead man.He was in fear for his life.When going to his mail,he would carry a pistol and on his way back from work,would double back and take strange routes.

Two months later on a sunday afternoon,jerry had dinner at EL CHICO resteraunt.On his way back a car pulled up and shot him at point blank range killing him.His home was broken into before he was murdered.The ONLY thing taken from his home was his files on Clintons activities.

THE DEATHS OF KATHY FERGUSON AND BILL SHELTON CLINTON IS LINKED TO.
Kathy Ferguson-Trooper danny Fergusons wife,was suppose to be a key witness in the paula jones case.4 days after it bagan,she was found dead with a shotgun wound to the head.it was ruled a suicide.
6 Nurses and a doctor named Dr Houston,took a look at her body and found no evidence that it was a suicide.Said it looked like a homocide.

Before ferguson died,she told friends she wisjed she did not know as much as she knew about activities of arkansas state troopers and Bill Clintons.Bill Shelton-and arkansas policemen and boyfriend of kathy Ferguson,ahd been publicly critical of the report that Fergusons death was ruled a suicide.Shelton like Ferguson,was ALSO shot behind the ear like kathy and HIS death was ALSO ruled a suicide.

Hmm...

Does Al Gore have anything to do with this? Cuz he's pretty kool, imo... And it'd be sad if he was involved as well...

Mr Parker
Hmm...

Does Al Gore have anything to do with this? Cuz he's pretty kool, imo... And it'd be sad if he was involved as well...

theres nothing that has ever been put out as far as we know that Gore has had anything to do with these deaths that clinton is linked to.HOWEVER I got some more stuff i will be posting in the following days that Gore is a shady character himself and wouldnt have been much better of a choice over Bush if he had won instead of Bush.Gore is linked to a lot of criminals as well.He didnt have as much to gain by these deaths as clinton did so nobody has ever linked him to them since these were people that knew mostly of clintons activities and not Gores.

Mr Parker
Won't see THIS in the text books...

Shame, that would make history SO much more interesting...

theres LOTS of stuff about presidents you'll NEVER see in the textbooks in american history classes around the country.Heck they STILL teach that Lee harvey oswald killed kennedy in american history classes. mad

Mr Parker
The documentary THEN goes on to say-In the book the year of the rat Edward Timberlake and william Tripplet-both high ranking officials who served in the white house so they are very cridible people I might add,the tape goes on to say-they have connected the dots between clinton and the chinese.The Riadys with connections to the communist chinese were the largest contributer to the clinton/gore campaine.Communist agents and represenatives of organized crime were granted access to the white house.They targeted a young Bill Clinton 15 years earlier when he was a yound obscure politician in arkansas.Clintons foreign policys have been made in favor of the communists and chinese military.Nearly 90 witnesses have fled the country or taken the fifth amendment because they are afraid of bill clinton and his power.ALL FACTS!!!!!

William Tripplet who I just mentioned and who was a former chief republican council to the senate foreign council relations committe on capitol hill-again,VERY credible source here.he has 30 years experience working on china and national security.He goes on to say-In 1992.Bill clinton was in trouble.the Riady family had a bank in Little rock where they got 3 million from him which got him the nomination and president in 92.The money Riady got came from communist china.

The Communist chinese military sent a letter to Bruce Lindsey in the white house saying they wanted communist John Wang moved into the white house and return for their favor of donations to clinton for his presidential campaine and they succeded.wang who had been managre of a bank in Little Rock in the 70's,got a security clearance for his new job in washington in the commerce dept.

CIA agents have testified they gave Wang one on one at least 37 classified briefings.They estimate that he could have seen at least 350 pieces of american intelligence when he went to work for the DNC party.Chuck Miser-the secretary of dept of commerce that Ron Brown worked in,worked in the same building with Wang.Miser later died in the same plane crash that killed Ron Brown.an official said that a lot of secrets died with Chuck Miser and Ron Brown.In the 1996 presiential campaine,in this video you see a photo of John wang pictured with clinton in this video.Wang was seeking campaine funds for clinton from asian sources who had ties to organized crime syndicates,gambling,narcotics,prositituion,and communist intelligence services.During this time,wang was given access by Clinton to highly classified information.

The tape then goes on to say-Lt Colonel Lie chang_ iguess is spelling of name,had a daughter that studied marxism and Leninism.she was a communist and a spy.she ran 10's of thousands of dollars through Johnny Chung into the democratic party.they were clintons fund raiser according to FBI director Louis freech at that time.Chinese gangs called TRIADS,have emerged in the united states committing extortions contract murders,weapon smuggling,money laundering,drug trafficking,and kidnapping.The TRIADS have been guests to the clinton white house SEVERAL times and and made contributions to the clinton/gore campaine.

Photos in the tape show Clinton pictured with known criminal chinese figureman Nim Lam sing-I just ASSUME thats how his name is spelled.these chinese names are complicated.sing visited the white house on many occassions,was a member in thailand of a gang that engages in women prostitution.and these men were honored guests at a Clinton fund raiser in 96!!!!

Charlie trie-another known chinese criminal TRIAD in the 1970's,came to Little rock to work in kitchen of his sisters chinese resteraunt and became friends with clinton.Trie had chinese gangster connections,ahd been in Little rock since late 70's and has known Clinton for almost as long.and this is the man who was president of the united states at one time??????

Mr Parker
the tape then goes on to say-on june 4th 1989 Chinese tanks rode into Beijing square china,they murdered over 4000 non violent students who were protesting in a peace march there.The chinese units and commanding officers there killed the chinese young people.congress took action immediately,forcing president Bush to cut off all relations with the PLA.For the next 4 years that policy stood.Bot once Bill Clinton got elected,that policy was reversed and all chinese generals who participated in that massacre,have since been to the united states and recieved favorable treatment.the general comes here,gets a 19 gun salute,goes to the white house,then goes to a military base,learns their secrets,then goes home.all because of the wonderful bill clinton.

Mr Parker
the rest of it goes on to say-about 2 dozen chinese generals have done it.The clinton administration has shown the chinese PLA our military facilities,amphibious landing exercises,guided missle cruisers,military command centers and shown their staff around nuclear attack submarines.The chairman of a chinese shipping supply that shipped guns into california for gangs in 96 later had coffee at the white house with clinton.

a long beach naval base station got closed in 1991 but stayed occupied.Communist china with the help of bill clinton got control of long beach navel station and navel ships.Johnny Chung who I have mentioned already,was a a taiwanese businessman who lives in california.he went in and out of the white house 50 to 60 times during clintons presidency and donated over 50 thousands to the DNC party which came from chinese military sources.In return,he got to meet with clinton,have a tour of the white house,have lunch at the white house,have a photo op with the first lady and attended a radio address of clintons on march 11th 1995 with his communist friends.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.especially when it was witnessed by dozens at the white house so we know its not fake and the event actually took place and was scheduled that day.

a photo taken at the white house that you can see on this video shows clinton and hillary posing with chinese criminal nep len sing-"again these chinese names are not my forte so i am just guessing thats how they are spelled since it comes from the tape." Like i said,the photo in the tape shows Bill and Hillary posing with known chinese criminal nep ling sing.This speaks VOLUMES of the kinds of people the clintons hang out with.Gore in the tape is ALSO seen posing with him and sing was also known for having underaged prostitution girls.

Hard to believe- the tape goes on to say,that clinton and gore sat down with these people in china and ate dinner with them for exchange of money for their DNC campaine.Much of it coming from chinese prostitution rings and millions of dollars in illegal donations,missle technology,computer technology,and probably nuclear technology has been and will be made available to communist china congressmen Bob Barr goes on to say in the video.

Were STILL paying for clintons generousity to communist china.before the chinese military did not have long range missles,NOW thanks to the clinton administration,communist china DOES have our missle technology.This is being said by 3 reliable sources who worked on capitol hill so these are very credible people this is coming from.

Mr Parker
one thing that really disgusted me about Bill Clinton back in 93 was 93 was the 30th anniversary of the kennedy assassination and he was all over the news talking about how he supported the warren commission that lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin.I remember that so vividy because I remember calling my uncle that night and talking to him and him saying-oh boy mr parker you'll love this.Clinton is endorcing the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and killed kennedy.Thats all we need is to have the president of the united states endorcing the warren commission.so XYZ,since i know you'll be reading this,I know you agree with me that the CIA killed kennedy,what do you think of your great hero killer clinton now that he endorces the warren commission? ever occur to you that he might do that because he is evil and corrupted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats why I have said carter is the only president since kennedy who wasnt evil and corrupted like all the others since then because he was the ONLY president who DIDNT endorce the warren commission that oswald killed kennedy and publicly voiced his doubts about it,he tried to get an investigation into it but congress stonewalled him on it.He had a radio public address announcement of his doubts on the warren commission blacked out by the media as well.after knowing all this,i have to believe the reports that i mentioned earlier,that a year or so after carter had been in office,he was given a warning shot at his feet while he was out at camp david one time to let him know,that for now on,he needed to play ball with the elete-such as the CFR AND BILDERBERGERS-the new world order team,or he himself would end up like kennedy as well.

apparently carter got the message and started playing ball with them and doing what they wanted because he is still alive today.In the beginning though,carter was anti government and wanted to change things like kennedy but he later found out the president is just a puppet for the elete and that he is not in charge of the country like the constitution of the united states says he is.Thats why like kennedy,carter only got to stay in office one term because thats just another example of a good president who like kennedy,did not get to serve in office very long to make any major changes like he wanted to.with the exception of carter,every president since clinton has been evil and corrupted and ALL except him,support the warren commission that oswald killed kennedy.cant wait to see what one of my friends has to tell me in your reply to this. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
apparently carter got the message and started playing ball with them and doing what they wanted because he is still alive today.In the beginning though,carter was anti government and wanted to change things like kennedy but he later found out the president is just a puppet for the elete and that he is not in charge of the country like the constitution of the united states says he is.Thats why like kennedy,carter only got to stay in office one term because thats just another example of a good president who like kennedy,did not get to serve in office very long to make any major changes like he wanted to.with the exception of carter,every president since clinton has been evil and corrupted and ALL except him,support the warren commission that oswald killed kennedy.cant wait to see what one of my friends has to tell me in your reply to this. stick out tongue

that SHOULD say at the end paragraph there-with the exception of carter,every president since Kennedy has been evil and corrupted
NOT clinton like I posted obviously.a mistake I made that needed to be corrected.

Mr Parker
Dozens of people who had knowledge or involvement in the clinton scandals have died under very mysterious circumstances.Linda tripp who wanted to testify in the paula jones lawsuit had a note delivered to her table that said-Linda just thought you might find this of interest.She opened it up and found the clinton dead body count.she perceived it as a death threat.these were names of people who had knowledge of the Ives Henry murder case who died in mysterious deaths after telling people they had information about it.
1978-susan coleman
aug 91-danny cassolaro
92-c.victor raiser II and son montgomery
92-hershal friday,paul tulley,paula gober
jim wilhite,ed cauley.
93-john wilson,paul wilcher,jon walker,
dr stanley heard and att steve dickson
93-steve willis.robert williams,conway lebleu,todd mckeehan-waco raid
94-dr donald rogers,gandy baugh,stanley huggins,calvin walraven
94-florence martin,96-barbara wise

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>