movie superman runs the movie marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
no kryptonite allowed, all the fighters are the movie versions

1. venom and spider-man
2. The green goblin and new goblin
3. Ghost rider
4. Fantastic 4 and dr. doom
5. X-men(x2) + hulk
6.the brotherhood including magneto(x3)
7. Phoenix and blackheart

Board Walker
clears it.

llagrok
Phoenix was a huge disappointment. All offense and no defense smile

Clears it.

Badabing
Movie Superman clears this.

grey fox
Blackheart has a slight chance

fanboy 1988
I think Ghost Rider and magneto would give him some problems..

And I doubt seeing him getting through Prof X

superkronick92
Originally posted by fanboy 1988
I think Ghost Rider and magneto would give him some problems..

And I doubt seeing him getting through Prof X

how so?

roughrider
Gets all the way to Phoenix & Blackheart, and no further.
I don't know what kind of physical attack Superman can do against Blackheart that would work. Magic is his bane.

guy222
Originally posted by superkronick92
no kryptonite allowed, all the fighters are the movie versions

1. venom and spider-man
2. The green goblin and new goblin
3. Ghost rider
4. Fantastic 4 and dr. doom
5. X-men(x2) + hulk
6.the brotherhood including magneto(x3)
7. Phoenix and blackheart

which superman movie

jollyjim311
Movie Superman has shown no resistance to telepathy, so, X-Men win.

playa1258
Superman clears it, with ease.

fanboy 1988
how so?

Well because in Superman returns it takes him about a good 5 minutes to stop a falling plane, in X2 magneto does it in a matter of seconds..

And Ghostrider seemed to just run threw eveyone he fought in the movie..

I don't think Magneto or Ghostrider would take Superman, but like I said, they would probably give him some problems IMO..

Supreme being
Well because in Superman returns it takes him about a good 5 minutes to stop a falling plane, in X2 magneto does it in a matter of seconds..

New krypton>>>Golden gate bridge.

Soljer
Well, technically, Superman returns is a continuation of the first Superman movies. Thus, all of those feats are valid for 'Movie Superman' as well.

Including turning back time and the cellophane S shield.

rotiart

And Ghostrider seemed to just run threw eveyone he fought in the movie..

I don't think Magneto or Ghostrider would take Superman, but like I said, they would probably give him some problems IMO..

The plane was falling apart in his hands... thatss why it took him 5 minutes... the movie was more realistic about the physics involved with catching or holding an object at any singular point as far as that plane scene is concerned...

As far as blackheart and phoenix... phoenix goes down easy...

blackheart could be a stalemate.. its impossible to say blackheart could create the level of damage of necessary to harm superman.. and superman may have that problem with blackheart as he doesn't have magical attacks...

Badabing
Movie Superman still went faster than light. He stalemated 3 Krytonians in battle. He wins first time, every time. no expression

Avalonofthewind
Movie Superman ftw.

The guy can turn back time, move celestial bodies, and toss kryptonite islands into space.

In addition..he has interesting powers like teleportation, telekinesis, and the infamous near unstoppable cellophane "S" shield on top of his "standard" set of speed, strength, and invulnerability.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this ChRIS rEEVE? wHICH EVER ONE, smovie Supes don't get past 1, If he did, don't get past three.

batdude123
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this ChRIS rEEVE? wHICH EVER ONE, smovie Supes don't get past 1, If he did, don't get past three.

Are you retarded? This is a serious question, btw.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you retarded? This is a serious question, btw.

WHAT DID YOU SAY???? This is not a serious question whatsoever. Once more, is this Chris Reeve? Is this Brandon Routh. Chris Reeve Supes can take down Brandoun Routh Supes.

The Pict
Supes clears it very easily.

Draco69
Blackheart is iffy.

Was he powerful in the piece of crap for a movie Ghost Rider?

Juntai
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
WHAT DID YOU SAY???? This is not a serious question whatsoever. Once more, is this Chris Reeve? Is this Brandon Routh. Chris Reeve Supes can take down Brandoun Routh Supes. Movie continuity-wise its the same guy however, thus both sets of feats apply.

Superboy Prime
Clears it.

Madvillain
Superman is a gullible oaf that gets punked by Lex Luthor in the movies. Phoenix and Blackheart destroy him with considerable ease. He gets incinerated or has his soul taken..you pick.

Badabing
Originally posted by Madvillain
Superman is a gullible oaf that gets punked by Lex Luthor in the movies. Phoenix and Blackheart destroy him with considerable ease. He gets incinerated or has his soul taken..you pick. I pick option 3.........dur

Juntai
Superman is a gullible oaf that gets punked by Lex Luthor in the movies. Phoenix and Blackheart destroy him with considerable ease. He gets incinerated or has his soul taken..you pick. Blackheart did absolutely nothing impressive, and Pheonix got killed by Wolverine.

Superboy Prime
Superman is a gullible oaf that gets punked by Lex Luthor in the movies. Phoenix and Blackheart destroy him with considerable ease. He gets incinerated or has his soul taken..you pick.

Stop hating.

Man of Steel for the win.

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by Juntai
Blackheart did absolutely nothing impressive, and Pheonix got killed by Wolverine.

Pheonix couldn't kill Wolverine cause he instantly healed from everything she threw at him, it shows how tough Wolverine is and NOT how weak Pheonix was...And I'd say Jean Grey just let Wolverine kill her, she was pleading with Wolverine to do it at the start of the movie anyway

superkronick92
couldn't supes just like throw whatever continent their standing on into space, or rewind time to prevent them from like getting powers?

superkronick92
Pheonix couldn't kill Wolverine cause he instantly healed from everything she threw at him, it shows how tough Wolverine is and NOT how weak Pheonix was...And I'd say Jean Grey just let Wolverine kill her, she was pleading with Wolverine to do it at the start of the movie anyway

wait, are you saying wolverine > superman......well,..................................................DUH big grin

Darksaint
couldn't supes just like throw whatever continent their standing on into space, or rewind time to prevent them from like getting powers?

YES! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime

Now multiply that times infinity and you get how tough Superman is. Movie Phoenix is a joke to movie Supes.

Tenebrous
you forgot to include Blade.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Juntai
Movie continuity-wise its the same guy however, thus both sets of feats apply.

If that is the case, I doubt he clears it.

sylvanelf
LORDSIDIOUS01, are you aware that there is a painful spelling error in your signature? The word "strength" is missspelled as "stegnth", which by itself is fairly impressive, but what really gets me is that just a few words later, it's there with the correct spelling.

Feel free to butcher spelling and grammar all you like in your posts, as it's been established on this and other forums as the mark of a brilliant, yet busy, mind. But since your signature is relatively static, perhaps a little more scrutiny would be in order.

And as to the actual content of your posts, please provide some support for your opinion. Essentially stating either that "he wins" or "he loses" without providing any reasoning for it is useless. On the other hand, your style emulates a majority of the posters on these boards...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.