Lobo Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

SevenShackles
i think Lobo can take silversurfer. many will say otherwise but i take lobos side in this one

Madvillain
a simple BFR would do the trick

Surfer 10/10

Priest
Simple blasting him to oblivion can do the trick

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

SS who isn't jobbing should win

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
Simple blasting him to oblivion can do the trick

I don't think it would.

Faceman
Lobo would never match Surfers speed..

fanboy 1988
Didn't Wolverine beat Lobo once?

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think it would.
Planet destroying blast would KO him

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Faceman
Lobo would never match Surfers speed.. Lobo has already knocked him off his board in space.

snoopdogg
Planet destroying blast would KO him Supermans hv did not even make him flinch.

Priest
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Supermans hv did not even make him flinch.
So?..Im sure it would currently make him flinch like it did with despero.

snoopdogg
So?..Im sure it would currently make him flinch like it did with despero. Possibly...but I only deal with known facts. That would be speculation.

Soljer
Supermans hv did not even make him flinch.

I've never seen it destroy a planet, though. 131.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
I've never seen it destroy a planet, though. 131. I'm pretty sure he's never been in that situation. Even if he was he wouldn't do it anyways.

Priest
Possibly...but I only deal with known facts. That would be speculation.
Meh, im pretty certain despero's durabiliy> Lobo.
anyways comparing a PC blast with HV is a no no.

guy222
Bone-claw Logan beat Lobo. Its the crossover no one likes big grin

Norrin still should win

DestinyGuy678
can lobo clone in this?

also lobo is immortal, how can he be blasted into oblivion?

Endless Mike
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/LoboandSurfer.jpg

Astner
Lobo's cloning was one of the biggest hax-abilities in comic history. Whenever he spilt a drop of blood a new Lobo would grow out of that one.
The ability can alone pretty much outlast anyone who isn't a reality warper.

Juk3n
Radd iradicates. And not just becuse he looks so frickin' cool!

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Juk3n
Radd iradicates. And not just becuse he looks so frickin' cool! hooow:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/Lobocontractloboback4.jpg

Juk3n
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
hooow:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Lobo/Lobocontractloboback4.jpg

Aye 678, you are correct, what i meant to say was.

Radd incapacitates - for a short time, thus winning this contest. And NOT because he looks so frickin' cool! wink

Bardamu
Hum, Lobo is powerful but I think he's no match for Silver Surfer ^^

DestinyGuy678
Aye 678, you are correct, what i meant to say was.

Radd incapacitates - for a short time, thus winning this contest. And NOT because he looks so frickin' cool! wink oh....but lobo has a realllly good healing factor I Dunno what would happen...

Juk3n
oh....but lobo has a realllly good healing factor I Dunno what would happen...

There is somthing ive always wondered, what counts as a win on these boards..i mean BEFORE death ie: legs chopped off = incapacitated, so does that = a win? And if the choppee has a HF but it takes say - 30+ to grow back a set of legs..does that still count as a win?

sory to the OP for me going off topic a little.

DestinyGuy678
There is somthing ive always wondered, what counts as a win on these boards..i mean BEFORE death ie: legs chopped off = incapacitated, so does that = a win? And if the choppee has a HF but it takes say - 30+ to grow back a set of legs..does that still count as a win?

sory to the OP for me going off topic a little. no it would eual win except lobo can regenerate his legs a lot faster, lobo can still figh t even if he chopped into pieces....hes weird

psycho gundam
a simple portal could get rid of lobo forever.....or just alter his dna.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a simple portal could get rid of lobo forever.....or just alter his dna. can you alter a persons dna if they have a healing factor?

Juk3n
i still say Surfer, Matter Manip is no joke (were talking non-job here) he could encase the Lobster in somthing unbreakable no?

psycho gundam
can you alter a persons dna if they have a healing factor? most definitely, the dna is what permits the healing factor. most of the "tough guys" in comics can't realistically go two minutes with the silver surfer, superman included.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by psycho gundam
most definitely, the dna is what permits the healing factor. most of the "tough guys" in comics can't realistically go two minutes with the silver surfer, superman included. well thor has faught silver surfer

george '06
the cloning thig wins it, surfer splatter him somewhere, then thousands of lobos descend on him, once there done they all start killing each other til theres only one left, and thers your victor

CaptainStoic
Lobo "Bathes in cosmic radiation", is strong enough to use an 18 wheeler the way a grown man can use a baseball bat.

Lobo can leap to the point of flying, he has an unearthly healing factor giving him the capability to heal from virutally any, and all wounds.

Lobo was once dropped 1000 meters into a pit, and buried by 1000 meters of solid rock (aprox. 3,300 feet), in which he dug his way out of in several hours.

Lobo can breathe in space, or in any atmosphere. The drunker Lobo gets the more dangerous he becomes. Lobo is effectively immortal as neither heaven nor hell will take him.

IMHO
Lobo has the tools to bash the Silver Surfers head in. Norrin Radd would have no answer to the reasons behind why Lobo could walk through his most powerful cosmic blasts.

The the fight would become a physical one, one in which Lobo would certainly win everytime. The only way the Silver Surfer is ever winning this is by bfr.

Lobo 7/10

darthgoober
Surfer 10/10 via BFR(and similar tactics).

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by darthgoober
Surfer 10/10 via BFR(and similar tactics). lobos bike is as apart of his gear as sufers board is, he can just fly back

darthgoober
lobos bike is as apart of his gear as sufers board is, he can just fly back
Is his bike resistant to transmutation?

Ambient
What if he disintegrate lobo nothing to regenerate from.. (BFR to limbo doubt the bike could fallow from there)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Ambient
What if he disintegrate lobo nothing to regenerate from.. (BFR to limbo doubt the bike could fallow from there)

It's happened. He comes back as a ghost and keeps fighting, and can posess people.

DestinyGuy678
Is his bike resistant to transmutation? im pretty sure he can rebuild it pretty easily...but lobo has the exploding numbers thing ( I heard that somewhere...never seen it though)

and lobo is much stronger than surfer too

darthgoober
im pretty sure he can rebuild it pretty easily...but lobo has the exploding numbers thing ( I heard that somewhere...never seen it though)

and lobo is much stronger than surfer too
How can he rebuild it if Surfer turns it into vapor?

DestinyGuy678
How can he rebuild it if Surfer turns it into vapor? .....hes lobo what cant he do, but his bike can survive a black hole its very durable

darthgoober
.....hes lobo what cant he do, but his bike can survive a black hole its very durable
Durability doesn't really factor into it. The Nega Bands can survive a blackhole too and Surfer was still able to transmute them. Without a method of reconstructing his bike on the spot, I'm going to have to stick with my original assessment of Surfer 10/10.

Ambient
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's happened. He comes back as a ghost and keeps fighting, and can posess people.
Will Ghost equals soul right, Surfer manipulated soul to psi to any forms of energy... Harmless light, its a stretch dough...lol but Norrin has done it before..

Endless Mike
I've never seen him transmute souls before

fangirl101
Lobo Can't be Killed. Surfer wins Via bfr

Ambient
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8694/ssvsuni3df8.th.jpg
soul psi energies he can convert to any he chooses and controls them..

illadelph12
I can't think of anything in Lobo's offense that Norrin can't render harmless with a hand gesture.

Surfer.

fangirl101

Since when Does Lobo have a soul that can be manipulated? His soul his cursed by heaven and Hell. I don't think Surfer can manipulate it. Those no name souls mean nothing in the grand scheme of comic battles.

fangirl101
Originally posted by illadelph12
I can't think of anything in Lobo's offense that Norrin can't render harmless with a hand gesture.

Surfer.
A punch. Surfer seems to always have problems with those.

illadelph12
Originally posted by fangirl101
A punch. Surfer seems to always have problems with those.

Within the confines of a plot, perhaps.

That's not a problem here on KMC.

illadelph12
Since when Does Lobo have a soul that can be manipulated? His soul his cursed by heaven and Hell. I don't think Surfer can manipulate it. Those no name souls mean nothing in the grand scheme of comic battles.

His soul being cursed by Heaven or Hell does not mean his soul is not susceptible to manipulation. Heaven and Hell don't want Lobo around because of his being a troublemaking bastich, not because he's immensely powerful. He's just a dick no one wants around because he's so unpredictable. He's like that drunk frat dude that's always trying to teabag people while they're sleeping or setting stuff on fire.

Ambient
Conversation started this way..

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Will Ghost equals soul right, Surfer manipulated soul to psi to any forms of energy... Harmless light, its a stretch dough...lol but Norrin has done it before..

If heaven and hell doesn't want him, well Surfer probably wouldn't want him either but he could as energy..lol

Endless Mike

Okay, I concede then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.