Tenebrous invades DC Earth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
DC gets a 1 day advance warning of Tenebrous' impending arrival. Can they stop this cosmic juggernaut?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42608/73608-tenebrous_400.jpg

versus

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40391/105712-dc-universe_400.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

TricksterPriest
DC earth? Yeah, they've got the firepower to do it. Even assuming no new gods or the whole GL corp are involved.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

how?

masterbruce
Isn't Tenebrous as powerful as Galactus?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by masterbruce
Isn't Tenebrous as powerful as Galactus?

Not really. Big G wasn't at full power, and T&A cheap shotted him.

Symmetric Chaos
how?

Ridiculous amounts of tech and magic. A well organized system of implementaion for their heroes. Dozens of herald level beings.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. Big G wasn't at full power, and T&A cheap shotted him.

T & A should win. Ala Carmello Anthony stick out tongue

Evil_Ash
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42608/73608-tenebrous_400.jpg

Why is Tenebrous wearing Galactus' skirt?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

'Cause he's a poser.

Evil_Ash
'Cause he's a poser.

omg

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

to humiliate the Big G.

Avalonofthewind
DC Earth FTW.

Skeets
Superman rubs his hands together,causing Tenebrous to be consumed by the big Crunch.

DC win.

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Superman rubs his hands together,causing Tenebrous to be consumed by the big Crunch.

DC win.

Admiral Akbar
If Surfer alone took him down with the BC energies, all of DC should overwhelm Tenebrous.

Galan007
Anyone who thinks a single "Galactus level" being can take down DC Earth, either needs to lay off the crack, or stop the DC hate...

DCE ftw. doped

llagrok
DC earth.

Tenebrous didn't seem very intelligent to be honest.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Anyone who thinks a single "Galactus level" being can take down DC Earth, either needs to lay off the crack, or stop the DC hate...

DCE ftw. doped

Then i better start kay of the crack furious

stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
Then i better start kay of the crack furious If you actually think Tenebrous can win?

Yes....... Yes, you should.

stick out tongue

guy222
If you actually think Tenebrous can win?

stick out tongue

Drugs are bad big grin

charlemagne9746
Imperiex Prime would ***** slap Tenebrous...and DC prevailed in that encounter...DC wins this.

starlock
I will give DC earth the win

Symmetric Chaos

DCE ftw. doped

A Galactus leveling being wouldn't be able to take out any comic version of Earth.

Utrigita
If you actually think Tenebrous can win?

stick out tongue

Yes have been smoking faar to much lately smokin' and it beginning getting to my head eek!

No actually voted for DC so ... stick out tongue

Utrigita
A Galactus leveling being wouldn't be able to take out any comic version of Earth.

what about Marvel confused

Galan007
A Galactus leveling being wouldn't be able to take out any comic version of Earth. This is true.

Utrigita
disagrees but that is for another thread

grey fox
Summary : A shocking revelation ! The recently revived Multiverses ambient energy's release a being that not even the Man of Steel himself cannot stop !

-------

*Tenbrous floats over DC solar system*

T :Fear not , your existence shall be purged to form part of a worthier entity , those who resist shall be nulled.

* T disintegrates the usual B-listers who arrive in any crossover*

Supes : No one threatens my planet OR my friends

* Supes Speeds off , Mach 1,2,3,4. He steadily increases till he's hit light speed and rockets toward the cosmic entity.

T : Halt

* T raises his hand in a 'stop' motion Superman crashes into a invisible barrier and then is held by some unseen force*

T : You dare interrupt The Cycle , impetuous fool. You meddle in cosmic affairs far beyond your understanding. Feel my power !

*The equivalent of SuperNova goes off*

Supes : *Bloody and battered* It'll...it'll take m-more then THAT to stop me !

T : So be it

* T turns and points a single finger at the sun , it dims noticeably before aging rapidly into a red dwarf*

Supes : No...my po.. *Boomtube-d out of space*

T : Insects....

WrathfulDwarf
I'm having a hard time deciding which DCE Superhero would be the first to KO Tenebrous.

Superman

Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan

Hard to pick one....hmm

Utrigita
none of them will do it alone they need to be together, if they just come one at the time they get vaporized one at the time stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm having a hard time deciding which DCE Superhero would be the first to KO Tenebrous.

Superman

Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan

Hard to pick one....hmm Originally posted by grey fox
Summary : A shocking revelation ! The recently revived Multiverses ambient energy's release a being that not even the Man of Steel himself cannot stop !

-------

*Tenbrous floats over DC solar system*

T :Fear not , your existence shall be purged to form part of a worthier entity , those who resist shall be nulled.

* T disintegrates the usual B-listers who arrive in any crossover*

Supes : No one threatens my planet OR my friends

* Supes Speeds off , Mach 1,2,3,4. He steadily increases till he's hit light speed and rockets toward the cosmic entity.

T : Halt

* T raises his hand in a 'stop' motion Superman crashes into a invisible barrier and then is held by some unseen force*

T : You dare interrupt The Cycle , impetuous fool. You meddle in cosmic affairs far beyond your understanding. Feel my power !

*The equivalent of SuperNova goes off*

Supes : *Bloody and battered* It'll...it'll take m-more then THAT to stop me !

T : So be it

* T turns and points a single finger at the sun , it dims noticeably before aging rapidly into a red dwarf*

Supes : No...my po.. *Boomtube-d out of space*

T : Insects....

Utrigita
laughing

good one

masterbruce
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Superman

Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan

Hard to pick one....hmm

None of them can KO Tenebrous.

Surfer beat him with a plot device.

CasanoVa
None of them can KO Tenebrous.

Surfer beat him with a plot device.

What feats do T & A have? erm.

Because so far, they could all easily take down Tenerbrous, he has shite all feats and plot device or not got killed by Surfer.

He doesn't sound so great right about now.

masterbruce
Originally posted by CasanoVa
What feats do T & A have? erm.

Because so far, they could all easily take down Tenerbrous, he has shite all feats and plot device or not got killed by Surfer.

He doesn't sound so great right about now.

yeah I guess. I don't know much about tenebrous at all, but I thought he had Galactus in a stalemate...and then Aegis came and helped turn the tide.

I do think DC Earth could beat Tenebrous, but it will be unlikely that their victory comes from a physical KO.

CasanoVa
yeah I guess. I don't know much about tenebrous at all, but I thought he had Galactus in a stalemate...and then Aegis came and helped turn the tide.

I do think DC Earth could beat Tenebrous, but it will be unlikely that their victory comes from a physical KO.

Galactus defeated both Tenerbrous and Aegis by himself, they only defeated him this time because he was at the point of starving basically. He's like a really crappy version of Galactus.

I could see any experienced GL taking the majority from him, just because he has no feats and I'm sure some of the better GL's could pull off the trick Norrin did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.