Martian Manhunter vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dangerous
Who wins this?

I have always thinked about it, as they both surpasses Superman.

SpunkySmurph
It's hard to Judge this... hmm

Dangerous
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's hard to Judge this... hmm

More of this Svend/Judge shit? Reported.

Martian_mind
Ha.

What a little girl...

long pig
A little girly girl with a gigantic vagina.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
A little girly girl with a gigantic vagina.

indeed...a little too gigantic....i estimate that it will reach critical mass in two days,then it shall collapse in on itself,creatng a pink-hole...

Charlotte DeBel
People...Stop making fun of that girl. Yes, yesterday she acted in the way which wasn't too nice and seemed like a continuation of the debates of mixed crossover.

We have no real proof that that's Judge...except these two or three threads made yesterday.
Smurph, I remember you once accused me of being Judge...just because I was lazy to post there. Yes, I've registered there long ago- but barely visited the forum for two years...and returned when I decided that it's worth spending my free time.

long pig
A pink hole's gravitational pull is so massive it can totally suck away every dime of money you have as well as make you wear sweaters that piss you off.

It's best to enter a pink hole only with proper protection. Pink holes also have a PH-Balance equal to that of BBQ sauce.

long pig
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
People...Stop making fun of that girl. Yes, yesterday she acted in the way which wasn't too nice and seemed like a continuation of the debates of mixed crossover.

We have no real proof that that's Judge...except these two or three threads made yesterday.
Smurph, I remember you once accused me of being Judge...just because I was lazy to post there. Yes, I've registered there long ago- but barely visited the forum for two years...and returned when I decided that it's worth spending my free time.
The what's'it who'now?

Charlotte DeBel
Sorry for messing with your sockhunting, people...

TricksterPriest
I'm 75% sure that Dangerous is a sock. Maybe not Judge, but she is definitely socking.

Charlotte DeBel
Well, I was just playing devil's advocate. And yes, yesterday she acted like a sock.
If the uncknown creature looks like a dog, barks like a dog and bites like a dog, it's definetely a dog. Or a sock in that case/

SpunkySmurph

Smurph, I remember you once accused me of being Judge...just because I was lazy to post there. Yes, I've registered there long ago- but barely visited the forum for two years...and returned when I decided that it's worth spending my free time. I was barely online yesterday. I've just seen posts here and there that seem extremley... judge-ish. Not to mention the username is as well.

Really? I have little recollection... perhaps I was yound and stupid. Nowadays I wouldn't accuse someone called "Charlotte DeBel" of being judge.

But, point taken. I'll back off. If it is judge, he'll be banned in a matter of days. If it isn't judge, hopefully it's someone who will become a nice addition to the forum.

Dangerous, I'm assuming you'll read this...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dangerous
Who wins this?

Anyways, now that we have that behind us:

Flash wins. Unfortunatley for J'onn, even he'll be at the loss of a critical speed advantage here.

guy222
Originally posted by Dangerous
Who wins this?

martian

Charlotte DeBel
Actually Martian has used his astral projection to pwn Flash once. So he has chances.

charlemagne9746
Only of MM can react fast enough. In a straight up fight...no prep...Flash is too fast....he could IMP a thousand times before MM knew what hit him. It's too damn hard to beat someone like Flash...if written properly.

TricksterPriest
Actually Martian has used his astral projection to pwn Flash once. So he has chances.

Minus CIS and PIS, there's very little that can stop the Flash. He is THE fastest (Under skyfather/abstract) character in comics. Only the Black Flash is faster, and Wally has beaten him once.

Speedsteal, speedforce dump, IMP, kinetic overload, molecular vibration, punching barrage, etc. Though, which Flash is this?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Minus CIS and PIS, there's very little that can stop the Flash. He is THE fastest (Under skyfather/abstract) character in comics. Only the Black Flash is faster, and Wally has beaten him once.

Speedsteal, speedforce dump, IMP, kinetic overload, molecular vibration, punching barrage, etc. Though, which Flash is this?

If not stated otherwise, it's current versions of all characters.

And I've never seen Bart pull off half the shit you're spouting off about.

Sam Z
I believe Flash wins this fight.

And Dangerous, as for the threads you created earlier, they were against the rules, that's why got closed.

Oh, And Jin Kazama would tear Batman apart even if he had both his hands tied behind his back, eyes closed and he'd do it with EASE.

don't shiv
Nah Manny goes intangible mindgraping flash. against a Telepathic cunning intangible speedster Flash's speedforce advantage ain't All that.

Charlotte DeBel
SamZ, Devil Jin would rip Bat apart and eat him for breakfast. As for regular Jin...Bats may have a chance. 5,5\10- and that's being generous to him.
Amongst people there, it's sometimes hard to convince them that top tier martial artists with game origin often pwn top tier fighters with comics origin. And that's another reason for outlawing crossover versus for the most part- too many of them would turn into another endless "Superman vs Goku"...

By the way, SamZ, do you visit russian comics forums like Spidermedia?

Sam Z
SamZ, Devil Jin would rip Bat apart and eat him for breakfast. As for regular Jin...Bats may have a chance. 5,5\10- and that's being generous to him.
Amongst people there, it's sometimes hard to convince them that top tier martial artists with game origin often pwn top tier fighters with comics origin. And that's another reason for outlawing crossover versus for the most part- too many of them would turn into another endless "Superman vs Goku"...

By the way, SamZ, do you visit russian comics forums like Spidermedia? I agree that making comicbooks/games crossover is a bad idea and leads to endless debates. But I still say that Bats (as much as I love him) doesn't stand a chance against normal Jin. I personally don't like Jin because Kazuya and Heihachi jobbed to him, but tekken chars in general are FAR superior than any comicbook "human", even Bats.

I used to hang on Spidermedia but peole do not come there often. So I kinda stuck with KMC.smile

By the way Charlote, are you belarus or just live there? I'm asking cause my mother is from Belarus, so I'm kinda 1/2 belarus myself.big grin

Charlotte DeBel
I'm from Minsk and I was born in Minsk. I'm Belarusian.

And what's your nickname, since in russian fandom I am rather well known as Charles...
And some such crossovers are stupid. Superpowers alone vs superpowers (not so great but enough not to be otclassed because of that)+top level fighting skills... For example, there was Human Torch vs K' somewhere there. As long as K' is pretty much protected from flames (except Supernova, maybe) and Torch doesn't fly high in the sky- Torch gets beaten...But who cares- in general comics characters often get more votes just because of their popularity.

As for Jin, I'm not much in Tekken. And I've asked about Spidermedia since there's pretty good RPG there (where I'm a DM) and we lack normal Venom. Some modern Venom fanboys are just kids with no skil for roleplaying and LOT of skill for trolling.

Sam Z
I'm from Minskand I was born in Minsk. I'm Belarusian.
That's cool. smile My mother is from Vitsiebsk.

And what's your nickname, since in russian fandom I am rather well known as Charles...
And some such crossovers are stupid. Superpowers alone vs superpowers (not so great but enough not to be otclassed because of that)+top level fighting skills... For example, there was Human Torch vs K' somewhere. As long as K' is pretty much protected from flames (except Supernova, maybe) and Torch doesn't fly high in the sky- Torch gets beaten...But who cares- in general comics characters often get more votes just because of their popularity.

As for Jin, I'm not much in Tekken. And I've asked about Spidermedia since there's pretty good RPG there (where I'm a DM) and we lack normal Venom. Some modern Venom fanboys are just kids with no skil for roleplaying and LOT of skill for trolling.

I haven't been on spidermedia for sometime, my account must be already deleated and I don't remember it anyway. But I could create another one, if Venom really is not taken then it'd be great to join.
I don't troll, and never claim anything about character if I can't back it up with facts from the books. But to be honest I'm not that experienced in RPG...

Charlotte DeBel
At least you know character well...

Ultimate Venom was taken, but player who took classic one was eventually banned for trolling, stupidness and provocating DMs. It's mixed RPG, not Marvel one- so he ended up beaten by Lobo (NPC). The host was badly beaten but symbiote itself is alivre and pretty well now....

Symmetric Chaos
If Flash bothers to fight intelligently he'll take J'onn down before the sound from the starting bell reaches his ears.

Other wise he'll get mindraped.

Dangerous
I think Flash wins

guy222
bumprav

DarkSaint85
No.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No.

confused

Wait.

"No" as in "Don't resurrect this topic, please"

or

"No" as in:

"I disagree. I don't think Flash will win. I think Martian Manhunter will turn intangible the moment the bell rings leaving Flash no means of attack and then use mental assaults, leaving Flash no defense"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.