thanos vs gog (kingdom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
Thanos just before he died

vs

Gog

You all know thanos feats so ill list a few of gogs feats cause you might not know them anyway here it goes.

He was just a guy till the quintessance a group of DC skyfathers maybe higher then skyfathers gave him a powers beyond normal heros who knows how beyond but he did some pretty freaky things and they also gave him part of there knowledge. So he has a portion of power from the following guys shazam the wizard, highfather, ganthet, phantom stranger.

He did the following things as gog

he fried superman to death with his staff which he said had the power of a few thousand red suns

he recreated the explosion of krypton with superman having to see it point blank range it turned him into living kryptonite

he beat up some amazons like they where nothing including wonder women.

when a group of hero's including the strongest GL of that universe, as well as dr fate, and superman included, as well as batman attacked gog, he absorbed there powers and was growing bigger

gog also had the power to travel through time at will

he was strong enough to manhandle the above mentioned heros like children

during the last encounter, wonderwoman stabed him with her sword that even superman was not invunrable to. gog pulled it out and broke it in half.

Gog also was able to withstand an onslought of more then one superman each with 2 gl rings and other heros with other weapons including a magic staff it seems, all of them didnt even hurt him.

Batman used a phantom zone projector on him and teleported his arm away, gog simply regrew it and went on fighting.

He also hit superman so hard with his staff he broke through hypertime

there was no reason why gog lost sept maybe that supermans son who had power over hypertime did something to him but i dont remeber seeing that, there was no specified reason why he lost.

Mider999
quick note this is a gog from else worlds thus he's not the one who came out in the comic in the name of gog, that gog used tech for powers and wasnt as strong, but this one's powers where from the quintessance and thus mystic and cosmic. A feat that gog did in the name of gog did though this gog could probably do as well and thus bring an army of himself to fight from diffrent times during the time stream, of course these gogs are stronger then the ones in the name of gog comic.

TricksterPriest
...............................spite. no expression

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Spite.jpg

Estacado
Spite.

Oh and Mider you suck btw. no expression

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Mider999

he fried superman to death with his staff which he said had the power of a few thousand red suns

It was a dozen red suns, not a few thousand. whistle

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6493/thekingdom0108mg1.th.jpg

he recreated the explosion of krypton with superman having to see it point blank range it turned him into living kryptonite

He did that with tech.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3712/thekingdom0110su6.th.jpg

Gog also was able to withstand an onslought of more then one superman each with 2 gl rings and other heros with other weapons including a magic staff it seems, all of them didnt even hurt him.

The heroes did manage to hurt him.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7539/thekingdom02large27nf3.th.jpg

Estacado
Oh....
So the tard was making up stuff again....haermm

Galan007
Gog ftw.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh....

Actually he was pretty accurate on a few things, Gog for the win.

Mider999
he invented that tech.......he said so himself.

And i was inacurate about the suns part but none the less he still fried superman

what you talking about the heroes didnt hurt him sept when WW stabed him and he broke the blade, then Bats used the projector but he regrew his arm

Mider999
why is it spite esca..........cause your fanboy icon doesnt win......damn your a chump, just like your fanboy pals, why didnt you scream spite when i made the black adam vs thanos thread.........fanboy

JuanJohnboy
That version of Gog was so retardedly powerful its not even funny -_-.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos cause I'm a fanboy.

shock

Mider999
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh....

calm down poster boy for why people should go to anger managment did you also read where he killed mr myx

Symmetric Chaos
calm down poster boy for why people should go to anger managment did you also read where he killed mr myx

Esta doesn't seem angry.

Why in the nine hells would you put someone who can kill Myx against Thanos?

charlemagne9746
Doomsday pimp slapped countless Gog's...why can't Thanos do it too?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Doomsday pimp slapped countless Gog's...why can't Thanos do it too?

Allow me to explain. That gog was somewhat over Superman. The Gog in this thread, had the power of the quintessence. Which makes him at least skyfather level.

Though Sym is exagerating somewhat when he says Gog can kill Mxy.

charlemagne9746
This guy has serious hate for Thanos...lol. Well...Thanos figures out that Gog is comin' for him...so, he manages to get hold of the IG again...and kills Gog effortlessly...how bout that.

TricksterPriest
Nowadays, you can't do that. By decree of the LT (Which I'm not sure if it's been rescinded), the gems cannot be used together.

Plus, Mider, being the dick that he is, gave Thanos no prep. srug

charlemagne9746
yeah..LT did say that....but, i re-read the conditions for the fight...and Mider didn't say that Thanos couldn't have prep...so, maybe he can convince the Tribunal to grant him the powers of the gauntlet again....or, gain possession of the HOTI. Hell...he could even steal the ultimate nullifier...lol

Mider is just being stupid...so, this is just stuff meant to annoy him really...lol

Priest
this thread is lame roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
why is it spite esca..........cause your fanboy icon doesnt win......damn your a chump, just like your fanboy pals, why didnt you scream spite when i made the black adam vs thanos thread.........fanboy
Of course it isn't spite........
Thanos vs Mxy wasn't spite aswell.

Mider999
gog did kill myx.........yeah like i said esca you only defend thanos why arent you in the black adam thread screaming about it OH NO WHY WOULD YOU PUT BLACK ADAM AGAINST THANOS THIS IS PURE SPITE.

xmarksthespot
Do shut up.

Estacado
gog did kill myx.........yeah like i said esca you only defend thanos why arent you in the black adam thread screaming about it OH NO WHY WOULD YOU PUT BLACK ADAM AGAINST THANOS THIS IS PURE SPITE.
You are so retarded that you don't even know the meaning of spite.

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
this thread is lame roll eyes (sarcastic) No, the post above yours is what's lame.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
No, the post above yours is what's lame.
yeah that post mite of topped the lameness of this thread shocklaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.