What the hell was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Rogue Jedi
last night I was outside having a smoke. I looked up as a chopper passed by overhead. in the distance, I saw a "plane" approaching. as it neared, I noticed something weird. it was flying low to the ground, like 200 feet or so. since it was foggy, I could not make out the details. then I noticed it making sudden jerky movents left and right. a plane does not do this!!! a plane will bank gradually. then, as it passed DIRECTLY over me, i heard NO SOUND. and the lighting looked weird. WTF? confused

Rodgort
That could mean it was gliding. If pilots are having trouble with the engines, they glide as far as they can before making that emergency landing. Then the wind can push it in different directions. ermm

dave_kodak
o.O...

im used to seeing that from the Air Cadets while im at work, but not from like... a big plane.
Was it a Big plane?

Rogue Jedi
I thought that too, because i have seen that happen first hand. but these jerky movements were very sudden and very severe.

don't shiv
rumour has it meth clouds vision

was proly a glider ridin thermals that'd xplain the wings and tight manoevers

the fog would have made the glider appear 200 ft away when it was directly above.

Bardock42
Certainly a U.F.O.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Bardock42
Certainly a U.F.O. shock firefirefireph

Rogue Jedi
nah, not a glider. it was too big. a UFO? I dont belive in them.

Rodgort
Drunk Pilot? hmm

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, not a glider. it was too big. a UFO? I dont belive in them. You should.... i mean, if christians can believe in something that isnt real, why shouldnt everyone else?

Rogue Jedi
a drunk pilot would have nothing with that, that, whatever it was, manuevering like a Tie Fighter.

don't shiv
drunk Jedi?

Rogue Jedi
Jedi do not fly Tie's.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jedi do not fly Tie's. if hes drunk he might.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
a drunk pilot would have nothing with that, that, whatever it was, manuevering like a Tie Fighter. That's more like a Pilot on Crack. yes

don't shiv
smoking crystal meth he might qualify

Rogue Jedi
Jedi just say no to drugs.

Rodgort
Then I got nothing hmm

Rogue Jedi
seriously though, isn't this a bit weird?

Bardock42
No, like seriously. It was in fact a U.F.O.

Rogue Jedi
I refuse to believe that.

Mišt
Batman. End of story.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I refuse to believe that.

UFOs dont mean aliens.

Rogue Jedi
so i guess it was a UFO. duh, RJ.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Mišt
Batman. End of story.
*Claps*
This man... yeah... he's a ****ing genius

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so i guess it was a UFO. duh, RJ. You don't have to guess. It actually was one.

Rogue Jedi
i still wanna know what the hell it was.

Mišt
Originally posted by dave_kodak
*Claps*
This man... yeah... he's a ****ing genius

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8036/batqc5.jpg
batman

Rogue Jedi
nah, it wasn't the Bat.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Mišt
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8036/batqc5.jpg
batman batman_wave

Schecter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nah, not a glider. it was too big. a UFO? I dont belive in them.

a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object. to say you dont believe in that is like saying you dont believe in identified flying objects.

ADarksideJedi
Strange stuff happen when you smoke!jm smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object. to say you dont believe in that is like saying you dont believe in identified flying objects.
and i acknowledged this. lemmee try again......I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FLIGHTABLE VESSELS PILOTED BY NON EARTH BOUND ENTITIES.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
last night I was outside having a smoke. I looked up as a chopper passed by overhead. in the distance, I saw a "plane" approaching. as it neared, I noticed something weird. it was flying low to the ground, like 200 feet or so. since it was foggy, I could not make out the details. then I noticed it making sudden jerky movents left and right. a plane does not do this!!! a plane will bank gradually. then, as it passed DIRECTLY over me, i heard NO SOUND. and the lighting looked weird. WTF? confused

Probably a kite with a glow stick stapled to it. wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and i acknowledged this. lemmee try again......I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FLIGHTABLE VESSELS PILOTED BY NON EARTH BOUND ENTITIES. People who don't believe in aliens are idiots.

Of course I doubt that many aliens would be interested in us.

Tattoo
Aliens exist...but have we encountered them yet? That is the question.

Rogue Jedi
show me an alien.

Captain Maynard
It was some swamp gas.


And nothing else.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
show me an alien.

Show me God. A lot of people believe in that crap.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
show me an alien.

*takes you to Area 51*

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Show me God. A lot of people believe in that crap.

hysterical

Rogue Jedi
me, personally, God is the one exception. everything else, i need to see it first hand.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
me, personally, God is the one exception. everything else, i need to see it first hand. Bunk erm

You can't say that you need visual proof of everything except God. That's bullshit.

"I've never seen an alien. There is no proof that aliens exist. I don't believe in aliens"

"I've never seen God. There is no proof that God exists. I believe in God"

See how they don't mesh? Gimme a ****in break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Bunk erm

You can't say that you need visual proof of everything except God. That's bullshit.

"I've never seen an alien. There is no proof that aliens exist. I don't believe in aliens"

"I've never seen God. There is no proof that God exists. I believe in God"

See how they don't mesh? Gimme a ****in break. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I am not trying to sell it to you, that's just how i see things.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am not trying to sell it to you, that's just how i see things. No offense man, I like you and all, but it's a very stupid way to see things.

Why do you believe in God but not in aliens?

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
me, personally, God is the one exception. everything else, i need to see it first hand.

Because he does exist as for Aliens I doubt it!jm smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
No offense man, I like you and all, but it's a very stupid way to see things.

Why do you believe in God but not in aliens?
I can ask you the same. Why do you believe in aliens but not god? have you ever seen an alien?

No offense right back at you, but I promised myself a long time ago not to debate whether God existed or not, lest I am in the religion forum.

ADarksideJedi
Why did not Cap G in God?jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.