Kassady in spider-man3 game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I found this on the wikipedia site, this is maybe not be true but I thought I would post it anyway:

It is rumored that Kasady saw Eddie Brock become Venom by the church entrance in Spider-Man 3 the game

Riverollv
I would love to see Carnage in the game... and counting the fact that on the game there're normally more villians that in the actual movie, it could be possible.

the_satan32
Originally posted by Riverollv
I would love to see Carnage in the game... and counting the fact that on the game there're normally more villians that in the actual movie, it could be possible.

Carnage wasn't in the game.

Riverollv
Oh. I haven't played it so... I only thought it was possible

steverules
I haven't played it either, I just saw this on wikipedia and thought it was quite interesting

Dazzler619
Maybe he's mentioned but not shown

steverules
Maybe...it would be cool if he had been in the game and seen what happened

Menetnashté
Why would Kassady be in a cathedral? blink

Arachnid1
I heard the same exact rumor...

steverules

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Uhm....he was gonna kill a nun confused

He was going to confess his bads to the preecher in the box and then eat him alive just because he can. laughing out loud

Jimmy Buggs
They should stop playing around with the movie based games and remake that Max. Carnage game for 360 an ps3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.