Batman VS Venom....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
Alright, before anyone goes screaming at me about posting something sooo pointless I will say already.I already know Venom would rape Batman.But one of my friends, thinks that Batman would win for some reason, so I thought it would be interesting to post on and see what some of you real critical analyzers would say.

By the way, I really cant think of anybody in Marvel that Batman could take on...o.O..

Sam Z
Ok. Biggest Venom fanboy here (seriously, ask anyone.)
Tell your friend that unless Batman wears a sonic gun in his belt, he loses 10000/10. If he does wear sonic gun in his belt, then he loses 9/10 because he'd most likely get his neck broken before he understands what's happened.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Sam Z
Tell your friend that unless Batman wears a sonic gun in his belt, he loses 10000/10. If he does wear sonic gun in his belt, then he loses 9/10 because he'd most likely get his neck broken before he understands what's happened.

Hello biggest Venom fanboy here.I dont know where I stand in those ranks, but I think I might be in the top 5.Venom fanboys, defending against societies Venom Bashers one day at a time!

Sam Z
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Hello biggest Venom fanboy here.I dont know where I stand in those ranks, but I think I might be in the top 5.Venom fanboys, defending against societies Venom Bashers one day at a time! LOL Cool.
Check any Venom vs Carnage (or Venom vs anyone thread) and you'll see my name in there for sure.
If you really like Venom check the respect thread, you might find it interesting.

Priest
not sure if batman carries sonics on him usally, if dosent he's totally scewed. with sonics venom would proablly still beat him with a majority...Venom has became more tollerant to sonics over time, and venom could probally blitz batman before bats can access the situation.

Badabing
Sam, how would Batman's ice grenades do against Venom?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Badabing
Sam, how would Batman's ice grenades do against Venom?

Hmmm... Technically Batman would be killed before he pulls anything out of his belt since Venom's tendrils were shown to travel faster than bullets, but if you mean what would happen to symbiote if Bruce somehow hits him then, I'm not sure, since Venom was never hit with anything like that before. What I do know is that Venom doesn't require oxigen and can easilly withstand temperatures of space, which is damn cold.
So, I BELIEVE that if Bruce somehow manages to freeze Venom, it still won't stop him for good, Bad.

Badabing
Hmmm... Technically Batman would be killed before he pulls anything out of his belt since Venom's tendrils were shown to travel faster than bullets, but if you mean what would happen to symbiote if Bruce somehow hits him then, I'm not sure, since Venom was never hit with anything like that before. What I do know is that Venom doesn't require oxigen and can easilly withstand temperatures of space, which is damn cold.
So, I BELIEVE that if Bruce somehow manages to freeze Venom, it still won't stop him for good, Bad. Batman would have to have knowledge of venom to do anything. I bet in a comic Bruce would be able to get a sample of the Symbiote from their first meeting, analyze it and find a way to defeat it. On KMC, Batman loses without any prep.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman stand s an excellent chance of defeating Venom.

Ytse
It depends on the nature of the fight. If it's a steel cage in the middle of nowhere kind of fight I don't think Batman would have much chance of taking it because he doesn't usually carry any gadgets that would be very effective and he is mostly outclassed otherwise.

If Venom merely jumped Batman out on the street one night I think the best Batman could do is escape before he was killed. If he regrouped from there he'd stand a good chance of winning.

If Batman was actively hunting Venom and that segued into a fight I think it would be almost certain that he'd win or drive Venom off.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman would have to have knowledge of venom to do anything. I bet in a comic Bruce would be able to get a sample of the Symbiote from their first meeting, analyze it and find a way to defeat it. On KMC, Batman loses without any prep.

Yeah, I believe he did something like that when he faced Carnage in the crossover.

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman stand s an excellent chance of defeating Venom. How?What the f**k?

Estacado
Imo
Batman has very small chance Venom's speed is just too much for him.

Juntai
Tell your friend that unless Batman wears a sonic gun in his belt, he loses 10000/10. If he does wear sonic gun in his belt, then he loses 9/10 because he'd most likely get his neck broken before he understands what's happened. Actually, he carries very high power sonics.

Juntai
Hmmm... Technically Batman would be killed before he pulls anything out of his belt since Venom's tendrils were shown to travel faster than bullets, . Then again, Batman is shown to travel faster than bullets at times too.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Then again, Batman is shown to travel faster than bullets at times too.
Tee-Hee...and you think that's just dandy?

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Tee-Hee...and you think that's just dandy? I'm just saying. The comics show his tendrils moving faster than bullets at times... the comics show Batman at times doing the same thing. Are we to assume one is true while not the other?

Sam Z
Then again, Batman is shown to travel faster than bullets at times too.

Um... no. He's shown to dodge gunfire, which almost all comicbook character do. Bruce can't move faster than bullet. Venom on the other hand was able to catch bullets after they were fired on more than one ocasion. But unlike bullets, tendrils can change direction, so sonics won't do Batman any good, since he'll be dead before he knows it.

yugotank
Batman dies even with prep!

Mindship
Then again, Batman is shown to travel faster than bullets at times too. He dodged Blacksuit Supergirl's HV in Supergirl: Power. Happy Dance

quanchi112
venom eats bruce's brains.

Badabing
Batkick ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.