Gambit vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Gambit vs Deathstroke

Normal Remy here.

NYC streets.

Who wins?

Soljer
Slade.

StyleTime
I'm not exactly a Slade expert or fan, so I can't quite say. Although I did see people making arguments for Daredevil taking wins from Deathstroke.....so....take from that what you will.

Newjak
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm not exactly a Slade expert or fan, so I can't quite say. Although I did see people making arguments for Daredevil taking wins from Deathstroke.....so....take from that what you will. And those people are stupid no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
And those people are stupid no expression

Cosigned.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned. Wait are we agreeing no expression

Soljer
I don't recall being at odds with you that often....just once or twice recently.

It's not as if we're Capt and Nataku, or GS and Mr. Master.

erm.

Newjak
I don't recall being at odds with you that often....just once or twice recently.

It's not as if we're Capt and Nataku, or GS and Mr. Master.

erm. actually besides the Tier thread I don't think I've ever been at odds with you stick out tongue

I don't really have a nemsis on this forum. sad

StyleTime
Well, I've no choice but to agree with consensus on this battle.
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't really have a nemsis on this forum. sad
Heh heh. This saddens you?

Newjak
Well, I've no choice but to agree with consensus on this one.

Heh heh. This saddens you? Maybe shifty

No not really stick out tongue

Soljer
Meh, forum nemeses don't really do much but annoy the rest of the forum. erm.

I mean, who wants to read Capt and Grimm bicker back and forth for a page and a half?

StyleTime

I mean, who wants to read Capt and Grimm bicker back and forth for a page and a half?
Back when Grimm first joined, watching their little disputes was a .....guilty pleasure of mine. embarrasment

Soljer
Back when Grimm first joined, watching their little disputes was a .....guilty pleasure of mine. embarrasment

Sometimes it's funny. But more often than not it's just boring and annoying. erm.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Gambit vs Deathstroke

Normal Remy here.

NYC streets.

Who wins?

gambit

Newjak

I mean, who wants to read Capt and Grimm bicker back and forth for a page and a half? This is true hmm

snoopdogg
I'm starting to like this Gambit character.

iceman24567
Slade

namorsubby
deathstroke

Mindset
Gambit

namorsubby
nope

Mindset
namorschubby, you have never read a comic that didn't have Namor it, now away with you.

namorsubby
awwww, you do care.

i would insist that you not contradict me though.......that is, if you want to remain a namorsubby fanboy........seriously, i'll revoke your membership laughing

cloud102
Slade wins.

BentonGrey
I like Gambit, he's one of my favorite X-Men, but I don't see him winning this. If Deathstroke can take on the entire New Teen Titans team, he should be able to handle Gambit.

Xzpunisher
Slade

Juntai
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Slade

occultdestroyer
Gambit auto-wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.