Madalorian Trivia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alliance
Many know that Mandlaorians originally conquered a small planet and named it after our first leader, Mandalore the first. On this planet lived a beast of gigantic proportians. What was the name of this creature? What was built from the remains of one of these creatures?

S_W_LeGenD
That beast was known as Mythosaur. It was a huge beast.

And Mandalorians built a slave stronghold known as City of Bone from its remains.

Also, Mandalorians drove all Mythosaurs to extinction.

Tangible God
Well, that solves that mystery. Let's all head to the beach.

Riverollv
lol

Alliance
BEACH! Good job Legend. How did you know such?

Riverollv
Maybe wookiepedia.

P.S. Why re you allowed to use an avatar that big, Alliance?

Advent
Originally posted by Alliance

It's pretty simple, he obviously used Wookiepedia.

Originally posted by Riverollv
Why re you allowed to use an avatar that big, Alliance?

Again, it's pretty simple, he's been a member here for over two years (which grants thou a 100x100 avatar). If you've been here for only a year, you get to expand to 85x85. HA! Your stuck with the shitty 64x64 for ten more months.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Advent

Again, it's pretty simple, he's been a member here for over two years (which grants thou a 100x100 avatar). If you've been here for only a year, you get to expand to 85x85. HA! Your stuck with the shitty 64x64 for ten more months.

NOOO!

Alliance
I tried, albeit not very hard. I couldn't find it on Wookiepedia.

Yup.

Advent
I tried, albeit not very hard. I couldn't find it on Wookiepedia.

Well, it's on the Mandalore planet page, it's like the second sentence, which leads into the answer:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mythosaur

Yes, I know, my searching skillz are insane.

S_W_LeGenD
No problem mate! I have extensively explored several Star Wars sources and on at-least two sources (including Wookieepedia), this information is present.

exanda kane
Mandalorians eh. In SWG a while back you either got Jedi or Mandalorian Bounty Hunters. Shame really, they are pretty neat looking.

Alliance
Mandos rock.

exanda kane
Not when every tom dick an 'arry wears the armour.

Alliance
I don't think every "tom dick an 'arry" does?

exanda kane
In SWG they do. See for yourself, if you dare. Cue omnious music.

Alliance
Ok. Next question:

What are the names of three specific darts that are usually filled or coated with nerve toxins. One is an exotic. The other two are fairly common. For extra credit, give me the name of the toxin that can make someone unconcious and not kill them.

Riverollv
Hmm... are there any Mando fanboys around?

Alliance
*looks around*

...no.

Riverollv
Damn

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Tangible God
Let's all head to the beach.

But I wanna go to the comic store. sad

Alliance
Sign of a true nerd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.