Presentation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Hey! I want to create a presentation about Supes. I want it to be about how he evolved over the years from his golden age era to how he is now. My presentation has to be atleast 5 minutes long, so I was wonder if anyone with good knowledge of Supes could give me some ideas. Like how he gain his new powers as he got older, he's friends, villians, and so on.

Thanks!

Soljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

TT Luvs ya
watchin smallville mite help u, i think hes a kl character i no quite a lot about him, jst say if u want 2 no summit dat i mite no. xx

Galan007

Galan007
Originally posted by dvampire
Hey! I want to create a presentation about Supes. I want it to be about how he evolved over the years from his golden age era to how he is now. My presentation has to be atleast 5 minutes long, so I was wonder if anyone with good knowledge of Supes could give me some ideas. Like how he gain his new powers as he got older, he's friends, villians, and so on.

Thanks! Meh,

This Wiki write-up on Superman breaks him down nicely:

flex

click teh smilie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.