Shelob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myndon
will shelob be in the two towers because i've been told it won't be confused

Dexx
the correct statment would be: "i hope we'll se shellob in the two towers because i've been told it won't be" or something like that, for i'm sure anyone here won't be able to give you an answer on that question. And shelob has to be....it's role is important.

mah
I sure hope so!

Dexx
yup///last descendent of ungoliant. It has to be in there

Brith
I did hear that Shelob wouldn't turn up until number 3. This was because that without the Scourging of the Shire they need something in the third film to make the same length as all the others.

mah
ah. not too bad that either I suppose

Dexx
we'll see, we'll see

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

LariCrai_Kenobi
Oh come on! THey HAVE to put the Shelob in there!!! ((Lets just hope they don't take this series to Imax.... 'cuz I TERRIFIED ofspiders and all those kinda creepy crawly things.)) KIILLLLLLLL

O.o

glorfindel
they miss too many things out of the film
The barrow downs for instance, thats where pippin gets his sword to attack the wraith. mad

LariCrai_Kenobi
i know -.-...... and I still want my Tom in the first movie....yeah , at this point and such it's not vital to be in there, and just a waste of space....but com'n *shakes her head at movies today*

Ushgarak
Barrow Downs would also have been a waste of time in the film. You MUST remember that the films cannot simply tell the whole story of the books! The focus HAD to be on the Fellowship and not in taking vast amounts of time in getting Frodo to Rivendell. And having Tom in there would have just been insane...

And look, the point is not that Shelob will be missed out alotgether, just that it might be in the last film, not the second.

glorfindel
it does not matter if its in 1,2,3 as long as it,s in..... life is not complete until all three are released with all the directors cuts added and as i have said elswhere i can have a full day with a bottle or two and ready hot snacks and NO interuptions......... smokin' smokin'

Myndon
i agree
ok shelob would have been better in 2 but it don't matter cause its in 3 big grin

Ushgarak
It wouldn't have been better in 2. They had enough stuff in 2. They needed more stuff for 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.