which comic character has the worst disguise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so i always wondered how nobody noticed that Clark Kent is Superman or how nobody never noticed that prince Adam was He-man i mean damn.. big grin
Prince Adam started out as a flamboyant homosexual but when he held his mighty sword up in the air to change into He-man...
he was still Adam.... just shirtless...
I know Eternia is a backwater kingdom, and the hillbillies there would have trouble making eye contact with something THAT gay, but it seems unlikely that not one of them saw through that disguise... wink

But anyways who do you think has the worst disguise...

Discus!!!

cool

masterbruce
Superman ftw

Priest
edit

Priest
These guys ftw

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman ftw

Second.

Galan007
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
But anyways who do you think has the worst disguise... Any character who uses glasses as a disguise that fools everyone. no expression

capt it up
Logans is pritty bad lol.........as patch he simply wore a patch on one eye lol

jasonk3
Robin

Scoobless
Luke Cage

stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Scoobless
Luke Cage

stick out tongue
lol

Capt's worse................ stick out tongue

capt it up
it kinda ironic that some of the people most a posed to the regerstration act don't hide who they are such as Capt, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Docter strange, felcon and a few others

Draco69
Wonder Woman.

She's a secret agent only disguised by pink glasses and leaving her hair up. The most beautiful woman in the world and they can't recognize her....

AND she works for an organization that's trying to capture her.

It's friggin' retarded to watch a bunch of top agents and scientists using the very best technology that is offered to find a woman who's standing right next to them!

grey fox
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so i always wondered how nobody noticed that Clark Kent is Superman or how nobody never noticed that prince Adam was He-man i mean damn.. big grin
Prince Adam started out as a flamboyant homosexual but when he held his mighty sword up in the air to change into He-man...
he was still Adam.... just shirtless...
I know Eternia is a backwater kingdom, and the hillbillies there would have trouble making eye contact with something THAT gay, but it seems unlikely that not one of them saw through that disguise... wink

But anyways who do you think has the worst disguise...

Discus!!!

cool

I actually thought about this once, and it IS stupid.

Let's just look shall we...

http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/cmotu-pop/universe/prince-adam.jpghttp://www.he-man.org/cartoon/cmotu-pop/universe/he-man.jpg

There's NO difference, He-Man is literally Adam in bondage gear with a sword. Thus all of Eternia is retarded.

roughrider
Anyone using just glasses or a Hal Jordan-like eye mask.

Symmetric Chaos
Tick. In an absolute landslide.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Any character who uses glasses as a disguise that fools everyone. no expression Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman.

She's a secret agent only disguised by pink glasses and leaving her hair up. The most beautiful woman in the world and they can't recognize her.... See?

stick out tongue

Badabing
I was about to say Clark or Diana until I saw Grey Fox's post:Originally posted by grey fox
I actually thought about this once, and it IS stupid.

Let's just look shall we...

http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/cmotu-pop/universe/prince-adam.jpghttp://www.he-man.org/cartoon/cmotu-pop/universe/he-man.jpg

There's NO difference, He-Man is literally Adam in bondage gear with a sword. Thus all of Eternia is retarded. Adam ftw. no expression

badabing

Superherovandal
Anyone who uses only a domino mask or glasses. that includes guys like Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Supes, WW, Nightwing, etc.

Soljer
Originally posted by roughrider
Anyone using just glasses or a Hal Jordan-like eye mask.

Still not as bad as He-man.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Still not as bad as He-man.

Tick's disguise is a mail bag that he wears while still in full superhero garb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.