Revan and Malak V.S. ROTS Kenobi and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
The setting is in where Darth Maul fought Kenobi and Jinn, it's an all-out match. Give your opinion.

I'm not going to give mine yet... I'm still deciding.

Riverollv
This is post-KOTOR Revan.

Count Makashi
In an all-out match, Revan and Malak win, especially in this place, where Revan and Malak can use their better offensive Force powers, but if this was a lightsaber match only, then Obi-Wan and Anakin would win.

Riverollv
I agree that in a saber match Revan and Malak would most likely lose, but I got to say it's mostly very close.

jollyjim311
Revan seems to be a staright-to-blades kind of guy, seeing as how when he was ambushed, the lightsaber came out, and when we see him after his victory over Malak, he has his lightsaber out. Once in melee, he won't be able to get away with a significant portion of his body. I say Anakin beats him.
Malak is just the type of anger-driven idiot that Obi Wan excels against. I say he could beat Malak with a blade.

Overall, I'd give it to Anakin and Obi Wan, also because they have better teamwork.

Utrigita
in overall passes this to Revan and Malak they are in this thread supposed to work like a team has fought in the mandolarin war together like Obi wan and Anakin, but they have also the dark side at there disposal to use in the fight and that will certainly gives them the upper hand seeing how Obi Wan handles attack from the dark side I say his chances against Malak who is a full blood warrior is small. Revan I believe can with the help of the dark side take down Anakin, but in a straight Saber match I'm more willing to give this to Obi and Ani

vader11
Team 2 but very close.

Gideon
I hate threads with Anakin and Revan in them; it makes this difficult, and it becomes the question if this is Anakin-in-the-zone or not. If it is, he curbstomps Revan in a lightsaber match. My reasoning: he did so to Count Dooku and did so effortlessly. On the other hand, Revan is undoubtably the stronger Force user and is a much greater tactition. If this is a Force fight, he wins. In an all out fight... if he uses his brains, he will win, but it won't be ownage nor will it be quick.

On the other hand, Malak won't be beating RotS Kenobi quick (if at all) due to Kenobi's Soresu. So... meh...

Utrigita
and how well is obi wan doing against dark side users (thinking of grip in particular)

jollyjim311
Anakin goes "in the zone" naturally. He has "the gift of rage." You might want to re-read the section.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Gideon
I hate threads with Anakin and Revan in them; it makes this difficult, and it becomes the question if this is Anakin-in-the-zone or not. If it is, he curbstomps Revan in a lightsaber match. My reasoning: he did so to Count Dooku and did so effortlessly. On the other hand, Revan is undoubtably the stronger Force user and is a much greater tactition. If this is a Force fight, he wins. In an all out fight... if he uses his brains, he will win, but it won't be ownage nor will it be quick.

On the other hand, Malak won't be beating RotS Kenobi quick (if at all) due to Kenobi's Soresu. So... meh...

How about Revan and Anakin in the same team? Would you still hate those threads?

Darth Subjekt
they'd be virtually unstoppable. Notice I said "virtually" not just outright unstoppable.

Riverollv
Yeah... they would be a badass team

S_W_LeGenD
Revan and Malak will win after a hard fight.

Kadesh
Anakin would beat either with the saber but will get pwned with the force

darthsith19
Malak and Anakin fight. Malak holds Anakin off.

Revan fight Kenobi and easily disposes of him with the Force, much the same way that Dooku disposed of Kenobi in ROTS.

Revan and Malak together pwn Anakin.

Riverollv
I'd actually say, in saber combat, Anakin beats the f*ck out of Malak... he may last a bit, but maybe not enough.

Count Makashi
Yup, Malak is nothing to Anakin in a saber combat.

darthsith19
Okay, now tell me where I mentioned that Malak was close to Anakin in saber combat? I said he could hold him off until Kenobi dies, and never specified whether or not it would be a straight up saber fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.