Why do people???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Mayor
Why do people on KMC TRY to get banned? Why don't they leave, I mean why would you want to leave this place. But if you do want to go down how would you?

Sorgo X
I wouldn't.

Tattoo
Originally posted by The_Mayor
Why do people on KMC TRY to get banned? Why don't they leave, I mean why would you want to leave this place. But if you do want to go down how would you?

To make you ask questions.

Lightningrod

well the people that want to get banned are usually noobs
or just someone that wants to be an as$hole and cause trouble

The_Mayor
I wouldn't either, but just leave. Although I do see how boring that could be and how fun you want to go out.

Scythe
They do it because they register at KMC, meet me, and decide that they want their children to live and not get eaten.

The_Mayor
I've met ya

Now I want to leave.

Vinny Valentine
Because your face smells like toast.

Grinning Goku
Toast smells good. Shit or dry semen would have been funnier.

Secretus
I love toast

The_Mayor
toast........yummmmmmmmmmmmm...

SilverWave
i had toast for breakfast yes

The_Mayor
Thats all?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Toast smells good. Shit or dry semen would have been funnier.

Nope, it wouldn't have.

~Forever*Alone~
deffinately not

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Because your face smells like toast. laughing

DarkC
They request a ban during study times and such as to not to be tempted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.