Simon Belmont vs Alucard..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
who will win between these 2

Alucard the son of Dracula or

Simon Belmont, the famous hero of the Belmont family

lightness
gameplay wise alucard wins. he's just got a lot more things he can do and he's got poison mist.

storywise, I don't know. they will end up teaming up against dracula, and alucard wins at the end since he's immortal

shin_remy
immortal doesn't say much

Dracula is immortal too, and he can be beaten

Simon Belmont is the only one who faced Dracula a few times in a few years. Heck he even fought him when he was cursed. I think Belmont will take this, but after a long fight. The whip will help him much i think

Superboy Prime
Nice matchup. I don't know much about Castlevania, other than I'm dying to unlock the xbox live arcade game.

Alucard is Dracula's son and as such he is very powerful and has his fair share of superhuman abilities. In the other hand Simon Belmont is the guy that has managed to beat Dracula more often than not; Dracula being more powerful than Alucard.

They have both defeated Dracula though. Hard to call with my limited knowledge, but I think Simon should be able to beat Alucard in a tough gruelling battle. However there's one of Alucard's abilities which is a pain in the ass: mist. What exactly will Belmont do once Alucard becomes mist? I'll wait until someone more experienced with Castlevania joins the discussion.

Simon Belmont 6.5-7/10

lightness
alucard did take part in taking down dracula for good, and manage to beat a corupted belmount in the past. It was alucard, julius, yoko who killed dracula for good so he had to be reincarnated into another body.

shin_remy
Dracula comes back after each hundrend years, and comes back STRONGER

so it is impossible that he finished dracula off for good

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
Dracula comes back after each hundrend years, and comes back STRONGER

so it is impossible that he finished dracula off for good

Not to mention if you actually manage to kill him, he'll become a wraith.

lightness
play aria of sorrow and you'll know that dracula died for good in 1999. he was reincarnated as soma cruz whose a human. and he doesn't neccessarily become stronger everytime he comes back either. hector/juste faced weaker versions of dracula because he came back prematurely

shin_remy
aria of sorrow sucks....

but anyhow i still think Simon Belmont wins

you think Simon Belmont vs another Belmont were a better match up ?

Superboy Prime
Simon Belmont should win given his track record, and his blood affnity to kill Vampires...however Alucard is no pushover. I ask again, what's Simon going to do when Alucard morphs into mist?

Xenogears
In my opinion, both of these characters are pure badasses. It's a shame that I haven't played any of the Castlevanias.

Though, I'd give it to Belmont. He looks to be above Alucard.

lightness
i can't remember if alucard can be hurt by the holy rain move when he was in mist form.

AOS was arguably the best gba game. it had good length, graphics and sounds were good for gba, lots of variety and things to unlock, etc. what's wrong with AOS

Julius would beat simon if you compare him with other blemounts. he's credited as the strongest belmount ever.

Pastepotpete
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Simon Belmont should win given his track record, and his blood affnity to kill Vampires...however Alucard is no pushover. I ask again, what's Simon going to do when Alucard morphs into mist?

same thing belmont does when he is trying to find hidden blocks just take holy water and laughing sprinkle it around alucard may be one of the good guys but he is still a abomination and he isnt immuned to holy water in the least ... atleast im guessing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.