Vegan idiots kill infant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
"Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office concluded that the child died from malnutrition. Authorities say the baby was fed only wheat grass, coconut water and almond milk." - 'Five month old Woyah weighed 6.99 pounds at death' <--- for reference, that's less than Backfires sack, post-waxing.

The parents are claiming it was due to an "illness"; not the raw "all natural" diet. Maybe those idiots should have known that mammals breast feed their young for a reason.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/20/national/main668225.shtml

BackFire
"Vegan - We won't kill an animal, just a baby".

****ing idiots. Pathetic.

As if we needed more reason to hate ignorant and pretentious vegans.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by BackFire
"Vegan - We won't kill an animal, just a baby".

****ing idiots. Pathetic.

As if we needed more reason to hate ignorant and pretentious vegans.

Totally agreed.

Schecter
lol

Robtard
What will be funny, is when these assholes try and order wheat-grass and raw broccoli in prison. (if convicted)

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
What will be funny, is when these assholes try and order wheat-grass and raw broccoli in prison.

Won't happen.

debbiejo
Vegans usually nurse their babies, I don't understand why they would give the baby Almond milk....just weird.

Schecter
i just dont think its fair passing these people off as the official vegal ambassadors
the vegan part is irrelevant imho. how many babies have likely died because parents tried feeding them normal food?
the vegan part is irrelevant. its really not an unhealthy diet if balanced properly (and when a baby is done nursing)

:edit: assuming that by "vegan" they still give their kids real milk until a reasonable age.

:edit2: which they didnt think of since they are dumb ****s

RocasAtoll
Yes, vegan diets are healthy, but only for those who have fully grown. These idiots should've known that.

WrathfulDwarf
Vegans need to realize that they're meat bags...just like everyone else.

Quiero Mota
Whats the point of being a vegan anyways? Are they just trying to make a statement?

Schecter
they're convinced that its healthier and that they'll live to be 120 years old

inimalist
really?

I thought it was an animal rights thing...

BackFire
Originally posted by Schecter
they're convinced that its healthier and that they'll live to be 120 years old

All the while they'll struggle to pick up a pencil.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by inimalist
really?

I thought it was an animal rights thing...

Me too.

The refuse to wear leather or even to ride in cars with leather seats. How does that make someone live longer?

BackFire
Some do it for the animal rights reason (stupid people).

Others do it for health reasons, thinking it's impossible to be healthy while eating meat (stupid people).

Schecter
*anti-vegan-crybaby disclaimer

of course this doesnt apply to all vegans. also, many vegans are healthy people and very smart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Draco69
Some do it for the animal rights reason (stupid people).

Others do it for health reasons, thinking it's impossible to be healthy while eating meat (stupid people).

People at my college simply do it to fit into the "hippie" clique.

Everyone at "Earth House" is a vegan....and never bathes...and wears the same clothing.

They all act like poor hippie hoboes....but they all have enormous trust funds and drive BMWs...

no expression

BackFire
*anti-vegan-crybaby disclaimer

of course this doesnt apply to all vegans. also, many vegans are healthy people and very smart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Liar.

Grinning Goku
All vegans deserve to die, now. We should capture all of them, and force them to eat each other. The surviving vegan will be released, and will then be stabbed repeatedly with a frozen carrot.

Schecter
aaaaaand closing....

~Forever*Alone~
more meat for me no expression

debbiejo
Hey!!!

I used to be a vegan and I did it for health reasons...

Quit pickin on us.. mad

ADarksideJedi
That is horrible.I respect Vegans but to start a baby on doing what they do is just plain wrong.Maybe the baby is older but not now!Some people just don't have brains anymore!
Hope they go away for a very long time!jm

Alliance
Originally posted by debbiejo
Hey!!!

Quit pickin on us.. mad

Its not necessariyl shown to be healthier. Its certainly more dangerous. and it ignores the fact that humans are omnivores, not herbivores.

Leo.M
"Andressohns had strong beliefs in home schooling, doctors only in a necessity, no immunizations and enemas for all. "

Wow these people are really dumb.

Violent K
When will they learn that we were MEANT to eat MEAT?

Alliance
Not correct, humans were meant to eat some meat.

Violent K
Originally posted by Alliance
Not correct, humans were meant to eat some meat.

Nontheless we were made to eat meat. If we didn't have these fancy technologies and stuff, what would we be doing? Hunting and eating meat. Luckily, we overcame our primitive instinct and made ourselves more peaceful. If we weren't and were still Cavemens, we'd be eating living things would we not?

Alliance
Thats a really old and false perception of the history of man.

Humans are NOT carnivores by any stretch of the imagination.

Violent K
Thats a really old and false perception of the history of man.

Humans are NOT carnivores by any stretch of the imagination.

Tell that to the cavemans in Geico. They'll confirm it. Deny it, I'll ask the Mighty Plo-Koon to smite j00!

Alliance
I'd be happy to '66 his @ss.

Violent K
I'd be happy to '66 his @ss.

Fool!

"Thou shalt not f#ck with Plo-Koon"-Obi-Wan 1:16

"Mighty Koon flooded lightning toward the non-believers"-Yoda 3:16

Alliance
*raps helmet*

Coruscanta Kandosii Adu.

Violent K
*raps helmet*

Coruscanta Kandosii Adu.

"Plo-Koon thou shalt forgive infidels like me"-Marchello

Bardock42
Hey!!!

Quit pickin on us.. mad A 70% vegan?

xmarksthespot
Dentition. C-13 ratio. Humans are omnivores. Vegans are silly. If that's "healthy" I don't want to be "healthy."

grey fox
Ironic Punishment - They are force fed the baby.

Dont like eating meat ? Shouldn't of killed it !

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
A 70% vegan? Well at that time I was 100 % vegan and ate most of my food raw 80% of the time. Now I've relaxed a bit and am like I said many times before 80% vegetarian. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I felt better, I got rid of a medical problem, my skin looked way cooler and if you compare our digestive tract to herbivore and carnivores, ours is one of a herbivore. I know we're geared to eat a bit of meat, just look at some or our teeth, duh. But you can't say just because we're made of meat we need to only eat meat. Look at cows. When was the last time you saw one eating a bird. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Well at that time I was 100 % vegan and ate most of my food raw 80% of the time. Now I've relaxed a bit and am like I said many times before 80% vegetarian. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I felt better, I got rid of a medical problem, my skin looked way cooler and if you compare our digestive tract to herbivore and carnivores, ours is one of a herbivore. I know we're geared to eat a bit of meat, just look at some or our teeth, duh. But you can't say just because we're made of meat we need to only eat meat. Look at cows. When was the last time you saw one eating a bird. laughing out loud Idiocy.

ADarksideJedi
There are other ways to still get some vitams in you without eating meat.Being a vegan makes it harder.Being a veggie helps abit.I know this girl at work who does not eat any meat.
But to make up for that she eats eggs and that helps abit.So there are other ways of staying healty weather or not you do not eat meat.jm

debbiejo
Idiocy. Moron.

Schecter
Moron.

no, what you implied was idiocy. that wasnt an insult, it was fact.

Alliance
if you compare our digestive tract to herbivore and carnivores, ours is one of a herbivore.
no

I know we're geared to eat a bit of meat, just look at some or our teeth, duh.

Thats recapitulation. Our canines could be pointy because they developed as weapons. Not necessarily a correlation.

But you can't say just because we're made of meat we need to only eat meat. Never did. In fact I told someone thats nto true. Originally posted by debbiejo
Look at cows. When was the last time you saw one eating a bird. laughing out loud

What the f**k? Cows and humans are very different. and because cows are herbivores, humans must be too?

debbiejo
Herbivores have long digestive tracts like us. Carnivores have short digestion tracts.

Ushgarak
I think the magic word here really is 'idiot' rather than Vegan. There are plenty of non-vegans that have killed children by neglect, after all.

Alliance
Herbivores have long digestive tracts like us. Carnivores have short digestion tracts.

Hebivores can also digest cellulose 13

You just sh*t it out.

{{QS}}
Humans are omnivores we were designed to eat any living thing, Its hard to find something non-toxic we can't get some form of nutrition out of.And i agree with 'Ush' this has nothing to do with them being Vegans its just them knowing nothing about children.

inimalist
Chimps and bonobos eat meat

/shrug

Schecter
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I think the magic word here really is 'idiot' rather than Vegan. There are plenty of non-vegans that have killed children by neglect, after all.

I SAID THAT!!!! YOU COPIED MY POINT DAMN YOU!!!

Ushgarak
I thought you might become more upset if I tried to agree directly with you again.

Schecter
hehe
it wasnt just about me., i was seriously caught off guard. i dont think ive ever seen you highlight a post and agree stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I think the magic word here really is 'idiot' rather than Vegan. There are plenty of non-vegans that have killed children by neglect, after all. Thank you. flowers

ps. I was right about the digestive systems....(I will mention no names from the page above.) roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

botankus
Where did this "Vegan" stuff come from? I thought it was "Vegetarian."

Don't tell me, this is another lazy slang gem from today's youth. What will they think of next?

debbiejo
A vegan (one who practices veganism) does not consume or use animal products, notably meat, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy products. Many vegetarians will eat eggs and dairy products. Vegans are more strict in their diet..

Schecter
I was right about the digestive systems.

no, you were flat wrong

debbiejo
No I'm not. Our intestines go on forever. A lions does not.

Schecter
because we are omnivores and cows are NOT, you impossibly slow person.

chillmeistergen
No I'm not. Our intestines go on forever. A lions does not.

I don't know why you get involved in serious discussions, I really don't. You get nearly everything you say wrong; and it's pointed out over and over again. But still, you spout out this absolute rubbish like it's true. I think maybe you should find a forum that talks about only small minded things, and tell them all your beliefs. No doubt they'll believe them.

meep-meep
If a vegan were posed with the situation where they had to meat, or dairy, or whatever else it is they don't eat, would they just not eat anything and die? In other other words, would a vegan who condemns the unnecessary slaughter of animals sacrifice their own life for their beliefs? Is it something they consider to be THAT important?

I do realize we do eat more animal products than we should but comnpletely blocking them from our diet seems kind of bull$hit to me.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by meep-meep
If a vegan were posed with the situation where they had to meat, or dairy, or whatever else it is they don't eat, would they just not eat anything and die? In other other words, would a vegan who condemns the unnecessary slaughter of animals sacrifice their own life for their beliefs? Is it something they consider to be THAT important?

I do realize we do eat more animal products than we should but comnpletely blocking them from our diet seems kind of bull$hit to me.

I think most vegans would just eat the meat. A lot of them would probably eat meat for a large sum of money if we're honest. Some however treat it like a ridiculous religion.

debbiejo
I don't feel like explaining this to you....But ok.

To make it simple for you, animals with short intestines can digest animals quickly and process them out without much purification of toxins. Animals with longer intestines that consume a lot of meat will have problems with digestion because it takes way longer to assimilate and the putrefaction toxins do more damage. The effects of this relates to Colon cancer.

What ever works for you then fine.

{{QS}}

To make it simple for you, animals with short intestines can digest animals quickly and process them out without much purification of toxins. Animals with longer intestines that consume a lot of meat will have problems with digestion because it takes way longer to assimilate and the putrefaction toxins do more damage. The effects of this relates to Colon cancer.

Humans seem to be doing pretty fine eating meat but as i think this story shows we're not meant to live off grass.

Schecter
blah blah blah

you implied that cows are equipped to eat and digest meat if they so please. they are not. you fail. stfu

Bardock42
blah blah blah

STFU, I beg you.

Robtard
Its not necessariyl shown to be healthier. Its certainly more dangerous. and it ignores the fact that humans are omnivores, not herbivores.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dentition. C-13 ratio. Humans are omnivores. Vegans are silly. If that's "healthy" I don't want to be "healthy."

Where were you two when I was debating those same points about human mouth/teeth structure, digestive track etc. when I had the two veggie-nuts on me in that other silly thread...

Schecter
like they would have listened anyway?

:edit: im not trying to say being vegan is bad, but they need to come up with proof before connecting meat with cancer and everything thats wrong with the world. (all of them, every ****ing one, because they are all judgemental c***ts)

Robtard
like they would have listened anyway?

*for the win*

debbiejo
cry

Robtard
cry

Eat what you like and how you like, that isn't debatable... but are you really trying to argue that humans are not meant or supposed to eat meat, seriously?

debbiejo
I never said that.

chillmeistergen

I'm sorry, what's this then?

debbiejo
I know we're geared to eat a bit of meat,

Robtard
I never said that.

Ah okay, I thought for a second you were ranting silly nonsense... like this site.

http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm

Schecter
I know we're geared to eat a bit of meat, just look at some or our teeth, duh. But you can't say just because we're made of meat we need to only eat meat. Look at cows. When was the last time you saw one eating a bird. laughing out loud

implication = cows are made to eat meat = FAIL

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Like I care ...why must it always be about me.

*looks out window watching cows eat birds and frogs*

Schecter
exactly. now slip on those clown britches.

Bardock42
laughing out loud

Like I care ...why must it always be about me.

*looks out window watching cows eat birds and frogs*

Stupid.

debbiejo
Moron

Bardock42
You realize how I always call your opinion stupid you on the other hand me?

Schecter
You realize how I always call your opinion stupid you on the other hand me?

*head spins*

debbiejo
You realize how I always call your opinion stupid you on the other hand me? Moron. laughing out loud stick out tongue

Schecter
OH NO SHE DI-INT!!!! BARDOCK JUST GOT OWNED BY MOTHER GOOSE!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!

Schecter
FO SHIZZLE MA CUMDUMPSTIZZLE

Syren
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
All vegans deserve to die, now. We should capture all of them, and force them to eat each other. The surviving vegan will be released, and will then be stabbed repeatedly with a frozen carrot.

laughing out loud

That's great... ermm

I like meat.

botankus
Oh, now you're just baiting PVS and Backfire. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

That's great... ermm

I like meat.

We know.

Schecter
I like meat.

ill make you love it

Syren
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, now you're just baiting PVS and Backfire. wink

eyes

Schecter
love

Robtard
laughing out loud

That's great... ermm

I like meat.

Would you post a picture depicting your love of meat? It would really tie-in the thread together.

Victor Von Doom
Where were you two when I was debating those same points about human mouth/teeth structure, digestive track etc. when I had the two veggie-nuts on me in that other silly thread...

To be fair, you can't really talk about the digestive track and be taken seriously.

Robtard
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
To be fair, you can't really talk about the digestive track and be taken seriously.

Why not? Do you think it's just coincidence that cows have large flat teeth/several stomachs and just happen to live off grasses, or do you think their build has a direct correlation to their food source?

Victor Von Doom
No, but it is called the digestive tract.

Robtard
No, but it is called the digestive tract.

That's all you have? Pointing out a grammatical error...

Alpha Centauri
Technically the other thread is full of stuff that a lot of us "have", so that was a bit of an irrelevant reply.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
It's not a grammatical error.

It's having the wrong name for the thing about which you are professing to know.

I wouldn't trust a doctor who talked about the digestive track.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Technically the other thread is full of stuff that a lot of us "have", so that was a bit of an irrelevant reply.

-AC

...and here comes the other wonder twin to the rescue.

Alpha Centauri
Is that all you have?

Also, isn't it hypocritical? I mean, when Xmarks showed up, did you not ask where he was when you were getting whooped?

You probably shouldn't talk about rescuing.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Rescue?

Robtard
It's not a grammatical error.

It's having the wrong name for the thing about which you are professing to know.

I wouldn't trust a doctor who talked about the digestive track.

Considering there isn't a thing as a "digestive track", it was a grammatical error.

Just go away if your only debate is "you used the wrong word!"

BackFire
You used the wrong.....

Oh.....fine.

Victor Von Doom
It wasn't a grammatical error; you didn't know the term.

You are attempting to enlighten people on it, yet you don't even know what it is called.

Not very encouraging.

Robtard
Is that all you have?

Also, isn't it hypocritical? I mean, when Xmarks showed up, did you not ask where he was when you were getting whooped?

You probably shouldn't talk about rescuing.

-AC

Considering you're reply was irrelevant, yes.

Huh? When was I getting "whooped" and when did X show up to "bail me out"? Fail and fail.

I don't have a tag-team partner, now do I?

Victor Von Doom

(Grammatical error, in case anyone was wondering).

BackFire
Maybe a Triple Threat match is in order?

Robtard
It wasn't a grammatical error; you didn't know the term.

You are attempting to enlighten people on it, yet you don't even know what it is called.

Not very encouraging.

*sign*... Is there a thing as a "digestive track"?

Yes, I do know what it is called, I erred and said "track" instead of "tract"...

Let me guess, "You used the wrong word!"

Victor Von Doom
Maybe a Triple Threat match is in order?

I'm doing stuff that day.

Alpha Centauri

Huh? When was I getting "whooped" and when did X show up to "bail me out"? Fail and fail.

I don't have a tag-team partner, now do I?

My are reply? No, it wasn't irrelevant. You suggested that all someone has on the debate is a "grammatical" error, and it clearly isn't, as you know, so I called you on it.

Second; I never said he did, I said you asked him where he was when people were allegedly ganging up on you in the other thread (Which you did.), as if numbers detracts from the fact that your debate was reduced to being a bit pointless, and suggested that it means you're being a hypocrite for suggesting I'm rescuing anybody.

Let me guess, "You used the wrong word!"

You did, and you are now trying to say you knew what it was actually called, it wasn't a typo, was it?

Should probably get it right if you're gonna tell people about it.

Maybe you should stick to telling people cows eat grasses.

-AC

Robtard
(Grammatical error, in case anyone was wondering).

Victor Von Doom
Sorry, what else were you waiting on?

BackFire
I'm doing stuff that day.

You can surely take a break for blowing AC, right?

No, nevermind. You can't, you love it to much.

Filthy.

Cows eat grasses, btw.

Alpha Centauri
Hence why I said he should stick to telling people that.

There's a direct connection between what I said...and what he said.

-AC

Robtard
My are reply? No, it wasn't irrelevant. You suggested that all someone has on the debate is a "grammatical" error, and it clearly isn't, as you know, so I called you on it.

Second; I never said he did, I said you asked him where he was when people were allegedly ganging up on you in the other thread (Which you did.), as if numbers detracts from the fact that your debate was reduced to being a bit pointless, and suggested that it means you're being a hypocrite for suggesting I'm rescuing anybody.

-AC

Yes, instead of attacking the argument, he and now you are resorting to saying "you used the wrong word; you're spelling sucks!"... Nothing more than ad hominem clownshoery. That's all you two did.

Wrong... I was making a joke with X and Alliance about something that had a relation to another thread, nothing else... I was not even debating with anybody in this thread.

"Form of ice clown-shoe"

Victor Von Doom
You can surely take a break for blowing AC, right?

No, nevermind. You can't, you love it to much.

Filthy.

Cows eat grasses, btw.

Nah, you. (Do)

(It).

(Orally stimulate Alpha Centauri's genitals).

BackFire
Hence why I said he should stick to telling people that.

There's a direct connection between what I said...and what he said.

-AC

There's also a direct connection between what I said, and what you do.

Having moster gay oral sex with VVD.

That's why you and VVD always post at least 2 minutes apart from one another, that's how long it takes the two of you to switch places, one going under the desk and the other coming up and sitting down to recieve felatio.

You guys are sick - Reported.

Victor Von Doom
Yes, instead of attacking the argument, he and now you are resorting to saying "you used the wrong word; you're spelling sucks!"... Nothing more than ad hominem clownshoery. That's all you two did.

Wrong... I was making a joke with X and Alliance about something that had a relation to another thread, nothing else... I was not even debating with anybody in this thread.

"Form of ice clown-shoe"

The argument was undermined by your using the wrong word. You present the argument. Therefore your credibility is an issue.

lord xyz
Vegans usually nurse their babies, I don't understand why they would give the baby Almond milk....just weird. It's not from an animal?

.:Space Opera:.
I'm picturing a bunch of 6 year olds in a classroom arguing over grammatical errors.

Victor Von Doom
Sound rather precocious.

BackFire
I'm picturing said 6 year olds naked.

Alpha Centauri

Technically he was the one who picked out, not your spelling, but you using a completely different word, just because it sounds similar.

I came in and address the issue of you assuming it's all someone could possibly have in a debate such as this.

Also, I don't consider it bad to pull an adult up on saying "You're" in the wrong place.

I'm not debating your point on vegans by attacking your spelling or inability to use the right words, I'm simply pointing out your inability to use the right words. I wasn't initially, I am now.

"Form of ice clown-shoe"

Which thread? The vegetarian thread?

-AC

lord xyz
I'm picturing said 6 year olds naked. They bite. droolio

BackFire
Originally posted by lord xyz
They bite. droolio

I'm as hard as titanium, they will do nothing, except break their baby teeth.

Gum-job, comming up.

VVD will teach them.

Backfire, are you a LOLIGAGGER?

BackFire
I will make them gag.

ironic we are talking about gagging on 'meat' in a vegan thread.

lord xyz
I'm as hard as titanium, they will do nothing, except break their baby teeth.

Gum-job, comming up.

VVD will teach them. As a masochist, that must really suck for you.

Robtard
The argument was undermined by your using the wrong word. You present the argument. Therefore your credibility is an issue.

You did, and you are now trying to say you knew what it was actually called, it wasn't a typo, was it?

Should probably get it right if you're gonna tell people about it.

Maybe you should stick to telling people cows eat grasses.

-AC

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445729_3-should-dogs-cats-or-horses-be-sold-as-food
No, that was WAY back in the day, cooked meat is easier to digest, gotta love evolution and adaptation.

I'm curious, do you think our teeth and intestinal tract are designed not to process meat?

Yeah, I guess I didn't really know the word. Go ahead though, continue your silly little games.

"Form of ice bunghole!"
"Form of whale penis!"

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
ironic we are talking about gagging on 'meat' in a vegan thread.

Well, they probably would gag on meat.

Victor Von Doom
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445729_3-should-dogs-cats-or-horses-be-sold-as-food

Yeah, I guess I didn't really know the word.

Whatever.

You used the wrong word, I said it's hard to take seriously.

Simple.

Alpha Centauri

Is that the thread you were referring to? If so, that's the thread I was referring to in my initial point on entering this thread.

Yeah, I guess I didn't really know the word. Go ahead though, continue your silly little games.

"Form of ice bunghole!"
"Form of whale penis!"

Ice bunghole and whale penis aren't silly games.

-AC

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/threaddirection.gif

Robtard
Whatever.

You used the wrong word, I said it's hard to take seriously.

Simple.

As an intelligent person, you would have known what I meant, as a "Digestive Track" doesn't exist. Simple.

Alpha Centauri
As an intelligent person, you would have known what I meant as a "Digestive Track" doesn't exist. Simple.

I do believe that was the point from the beginning, that it doesn't exist, yet, you said it.

-AC

yet.... why do you care so much?

Bardock42
I like meat. It tastes good. To me. Factually.

Robtard
I do believe that was the point from the beginning, that it doesn't exist, yet, you said it.

-AC

Are you done acting the clown yet?

Victor Von Doom
As an intelligent person, you would have known what I meant, as a "Digestive Track" doesn't exist. Simple.

I did know what you meant.

It wasn't a grammatical error, it was the wrong word. Which you would know, as a person.

Like I said, if someone professed to know about something and didn't know the name, I would find it hard to take them seriously, despite obviously knowing what they mean. That's not the issue.

Although it now emerges that it was just...whatever that is. Saying the wrong word when you know the right one.

It's hardly spectacular.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom It's hardly spectacular.

just like this thread!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
just like this thread!

Well, it wasn't until that contribution.

Robtard
I did know what you meant.

It wasn't a grammatical error, it was the wrong word. Which you would know, as a person.

Like I said, if someone professed to know about something and didn't know the name, I would find it hard to take them seriously, despite obviously knowing what they mean. That's not the issue.

Although it now emerges that it was just...whatever that is. Saying the wrong word when you know the right one.

It's hardly spectacular.

Are you done acting the clown yet, or do you both have to be turned off simultaneously?

Victor Von Doom
Sorry, forgot you have to have the last comment.

I'll introduce it.

:

Robtard

I'll introduce it.

:

Let's see... you try to paint me the fool for making a grammatical error, I point that out and further show proof that I do indeed know it's "tract" and not "track"; that is was just that, an error, but still you continue to "yip-yap" foolishly. Would an apology help, if I say "I'm sorry for making an error", will you let it go?

Bardock42
I think he was just making a joke to start with...and then it kinda took off from there.

Victor Von Doom
Let's see... you try to paint me the fool for making a grammatical error, I point that out and further show proof that I do indeed know it's "tract" and not "track"; that is was just that, an error, but still you continue to "yip-yap" foolishly. Would an apology help, if I say "I'm sorry for making an error", will you let it go?

Maybe if you stop calling it a grammatical error.

Bardock42

I'll introduce it.

: Would have been more effective if you hadn't Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Maybe if you stop calling it a grammatical error. ed

Robtard
I think he was just making a joke to start with...and then it kinda took off from there.

I truly wish that were true, but the stick does not allow allow him humor.

Victor Von Doom
Would have been more effective if you hadn't ed

Would have been possible if you didn't reference me.

The poetry was lost once you did that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>