Where would you rank the Spear of Destiny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
In terms of the most powerful artifacts in both Marvel and DC, where do you think the Spear of Destiny ranks?

Priest
1) HULK"S Pants
Spear of Destiny stick out tongue
Actually im not sure forreal, i thought it made PC Superman God or something tho erm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Priest
1) HULK"S P_n_s
Spear of Destiny stick out tongue
ermmnone

Galan007
i thought it made PC Superman God or something tho erm No, but it does enable it's user to not only bring forth Ragnarok, but to kill Spectre himself as well...

Priest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
ermmnone
herb

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
No, but it does enable it's user to not only bring forth Ragnarok, but to kill Spectre himself as well...
So would u say its comparable to the Heart?

Galan007
So would u say its comparable to the Heart? I dunno, that's kinda why I made this thread.

I just wanted to see a general consensus on where the Spear ranks.

TricksterPriest
The item that made Supes god, was the sword of Superman. A PC artifact never referenced again.

As for the spear, it may be equal to the HOTU, but it's got a nasty curse on it. The evil of Adolph Hilter corrupts anyone who tries to use the spear. It's at least as deadly as the SOK's colt revolvers IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's at least as deadly as the SOK's colt revolvers IMO. Except the Spear can kill the undead, while the Colts cannot.

Soljer
I'd say it's got power one step above the infinity gauntlet (The Spear can kill the spectre, whereas the Infinity Gauntlet was put to bed by the Living Tribunal), but it's got the use and versatility one step above a rock. no expression.

stick out tongue.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd say it's got power one step above the infinity gauntlet (The Spear can kill the spectre, whereas the Infinity Gauntlet was put to bed by the Living Tribunal)K,

That's sorta what I was thinking too. smile
Originally posted by Soljer
but it's got the use and versatility one step above a rock. no expression.

stick out tongue. Most def.

I'm just curious about the raw power department. big grin

Badabing
In terms of the most powerful artifacts in both Marvel and DC, where do you think the Spear of Destiny ranks? Above the Spear of Fate and below the Spear of Predetermination. dur

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Above the Spear of Fate and below the Spear of Predetermination. dur Error 404 not found...

stick out tongue

Badabing
Error 404 not found...

stick out tongue laughing durfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.