Spiderman 3- What I think should have happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I saw Spiderman 3 and possitively LOVED it. If I had a chance though, I would change a few minor things.

1. Venom would not be in this movie. I would introduce Eddie Brock as supporting cast like JJJ or Harry for 2 or three movies like they did with Harry and THEN bring Venom.

2. This movie would be completely about Harry except I loved it when he was Peters friend for a while. It was great to see them as friends again. So I would open up with Harry like the movie with the fight and everything so Harry would loose his memory again.

3. While Harry has no memory, I would bring in sandman who is trying to get money for his daughter and his best firend would be helping. His best friend would be a criminal by the name of Herman Schultz (a genius who went wrong in school back when he was a teen. He then became a criminal after designing this vibration/sound wave glove things) Sandman would fall into the particle accelerater or whatever its called and Herman would get knocked out trying to save his friend from the machine. When he wakes up, the police are surrounding him with guns so he uses a huge explosion of vibration to knock them out. He see's sand all over the ground a morns over his best friends death but the Sandman forms and all is happy again. They go to the big apple and start a stealing spree.

4. Meanwhile...
A memory lost Harry discovers he has powers out of nowhere and the only people he tells are his best friends. MJ is all suprised about it and Peter acts like he is suprised. Harry desides to use his powers for good and becomes a super hero AKA New Goblin.

5. Meanwhile...
Since both Sandman and Shocker have abilites, they deside to split up to cover more ground and get more money. Why New Goblin is out on Patrol, he runs into Shocker and they fight. While Spiderman is on patrol, he runs into Sandman and fights. Spiderman gets the ever loving crap beat out of him and Shocker excapes Harry.

6. Later....
Peter finds out that the Sandman he was fighting killed his uncle and is outraged. Harry hears about it and desides to go looking for this Flint Marko as New Goblin for his best friend Pete since he doesn't know Pete has powers.

7. Harry finds Sandmans and Shockers base which is at a half finished but abandoned construction site. He tries to take them on but is beat to hell and back which results in his memory returning. Then the three super villains team up to destroy Spiderman.

8. Harry kidnaps MJ but not before revealing Spidermans true identity to his team. Sandman then finds out that Spiderman is the kid who's uncle he accidentally killed earlier. He begins to have second thoughts.

9. Later on during the final battle, while Harry is at home getting his suit on, the buttler reveals how his father was killed. During this same time, Spiderman is getting the crap beat out of him by Shocker and Sandman. When Shocker is about to finish Spiderman with his most powerful blow, sandman desides to keep his friend from doing something he would regret. Harry comes out of nowhere and the rest of the final battle finishes resulting in Shocker dieing. Sandman is forgivin but desides to turn himself in on the condition that his daughter was cured. Harry desides to retire from being a super hero or villain and SURVIVES the movie. He stays as Peters best friend and the movie ends with a swing off.

Other things in the movie I failed to mention...
-Peter starts going out with Gwen Stacy by the end of the movie.
-I keep Bruce Cambells act in the movie
-aunt may discovers who Spiderman is
-you already know that Eddie Brock is brought in as supporting cast.
-I keep JJJ and all as ussual.
-I deside to bring back Flash Thompson who by now is more mature but is flipping burgers at Patty Mart. He gets told off by MJ with Peter and Harry laughing in the backround. Of course, he becomes supporting cast.stick out tongue big grin

Thats just what I would have done. I think.

steverules
I would like pete to have the black suit for the whole movie...loses it at the end...enter venom...cliff hanger

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
I would like pete to have the black suit for the whole movie...loses it at the end...enter venom...cliff hanger

That would be cool too but I liked Eddie Brock. Thats why I would have kept him around as supporting cast for a while.

ADarksideJedi
Love your picture in your siggy!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.