Only about Manga, anime, marvel and Dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty

carver9
This forum dont matter go to the one that was made by carver9. He made a mistake and used this name.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
This forum dont matter go to the one that was made by carver9. He made a mistake and used this name.

Is someone fessing up to Sockery....le GASP!

Darth Macabre
This thread sucks. thumb down

StyleTime
Well eh....carver9 just so you know. A thread with the EXPRESS purpose of pitting all manner of characters against each other already exists. It is in the anime/manga forums. It is called the "Anime vs anything" thread.

ADarksideJedi
This thread is about comic books right?jm

StyleTime
OH JEEZ IT'S jm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by jmcnasty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/450953_1-only-about-manga-anime-marvel-dc
Originally posted by carver9
This forum dont matter go to the one that was made by carver9. He made a mistake and used this name. You make Dur cry....durcry

StyleTime
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
This thread is about comic books right?jm
In seriousness though m'lady, it's not about comic books. It's about comic books.
Originally posted by Badabing
You make Dur cry....durcry
WTF!? That thing can cry too?

Badabing
Originally posted by StyleTime
In seriousness though m'lady, it's not about comic books. It's about comic books.

WTF!? That thing can cry too? laughing thumbsupdur

StyleTime
*grabs head in agony*

Must....resist!!!

dur

Badabing
*grabs head in agony*

Must....resist!!!

dur durflowers

carver9
OH JEEZ IT'S jm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were right, it was carver9. I just made a mistake and made this thread undermy roommate name and I did another thread like this under my name, carver 9 but someone ended up closing it. Thank for the info though. He told me that you all were going to close it because he told me about the anime vs anything site BUT it aint as many people on that forum than it is in the comic forum, so you dont get many votes.

StyleTime
Actually I meant ADarksideJedi when I said "jm". lol

I feel you on the votes thing. Not much we can do about it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.