thorion vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
thorion vs thanos from amalgam universe who would win if anyone has info on this guy id appreciate it.

Symmetric Chaos
Thor + Ion?
Thor + Orion?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor + Ion?
Thor + Orion?

Thor + Orion

carver9
Thorion. I think that he could be ds also. The guy was powerful as h***.

TricksterPriest
Based just on speculation and potential, he could probably wreck Thanos.

UniOmni
Not based on shown power, he can't.

But i'm pretty sure the being he becomes at the end of the comic would.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Based just on speculation and potential, he could probably wreck Thanos.

I know that youre going to hate what Im about to say about your all favorite but he can reck darkseid also, without a problem. The guy was feared throughout the universe and had no rival.

Thorion 10/10

He's not allowed on these forums.
Just to powerful.

Redatom65
Originally posted by carver9
I know that youre going to hate what Im about to say about your all favorite but he can reck darkseid also, without a problem. The guy was feared throughout the universe and had no rival.

Thorion 10/10

Just to powerful.

confused riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttt. Lay off the Amagalm comics Skippy

carver9
Originally posted by Redatom65
confused riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttt. Lay off the Amagalm comics Skippy

Hey, you might be right I might be wrong. I did think after I posted that that I was giving the guy to much credit with the 10 out of 10 but I do think that he gets the majority.

masterbruce
what were Thorion's powers?

carver9
Originally posted by masterbruce
what were Thorion's powers?

All of thor powers plus orions, with incaculable strength and had super speed. Lets put it like this, the guy one punched a planet that was full of villians and destroyed the planet with them on it killing them.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Based just on speculation and potential, he could probably wreck Thanos. Do you think a team of Thor and Orion would wreck Thanos?

TricksterPriest
Orion alone, would do very well against Thanos. Thor doesn't do alot against Thanos, but Thor w/e the AF, MB, Mjolnir and all the other shit Orion carries around? He could probably win. Maybe wreck was overstating it.

Jebus reborn
Just to powerful. What the f**k?

charlemagne9746

Thorion 10/10

Just to powerful.

Classic DS can wreck the JLA...just an amalgam of Thor and Orion wouldn't stand a chance against a well written DS.

TricksterPriest
Though supposedly, Orion is prophesized to be the one who finally kills Darkseid.

But disregarding that, 'seid should kill him fairly easily.

Priest
Thanos can take both orion and thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.