Kasumi vs Setsuka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Another Destined Battle. Okay, I was bored.

While on the lam from her would-be assassins - Ayane leading the charge, Kasumi (now wearing a blue version of Ayane's Ninja Gaiden uniform) takes cover inside a small cave. As she ventures deeper into the cave, she discovers a scroll and a ninjaken.

Curiousity getting the better of her, Kasumi takes the sword and reads the scroll. The scroll itself is a spell, which transports Kasumi back to Feudal Japan.

Not to take any chanes, Kasumi takes the ninjaken with her and begins to see if she can return home.

Three days into her jorney she comes across a woman. A gaijin woman dressed in an elegant kimono. In one hand is an oilpaper umbrella.

Kasumi is about to battle Setsuka.

Kasumi: Excuse me...

Setsuka: What do you want? (looks at Kasumi) You are not from here.

Kasumi: In a manner of speaking.

Setsuka: (looks at Kasumi's costume) Strange armor you got on. I'm looking for a man. His name is Heishiro Mitsurugi. He is a wondering swordman looking for a way to defeat the Tanegashima rifles.

Kasumi: Mitsurugi? I've seen him. He is looking for passage for China in the nearby village. What do you want with him?

Setsuka: He killed my master. And I want his head. (Looks at Kasumi's ninjaken) How do I know you're not protecting him?

Kasumi: All I want to do is get back home. I could care less about him.

Kasumi barely got that sentence out when Setsuka strikes. As Kasumi finds out, her umbrella is concealing a battou sword. In an instant, Kasumi parries with her own weapon.

Kasumi: Hey! What the hell is the matter with you?!

Setsuka: You are going to be my little messenger girl. Once I defeat you, Mitsurugi will know that I am looking for him.

Kasumi: (under her breath) She's more worse than Ayane. (to Setsuka) I have no quarrel with you. Let me pass.

Setsuka: There is no escape for you. Prepare yourself, warrior!

Should Kasumi wins this match, she can change her destiny by returning back to the village when Raidou attacks.

StyleTime
Considering Kasumi could go back and help fight Raidou, she'll kill Setsuka very quickly. Kasumi will have the chance to prevent Hayate from being hurt, won't have to become a runaway, AND can remain on good terms with Ayane. Those are the things Kasumi wants most, and this motivation is going to basically drive Kasumi straight through Setsuka like adamantium claws through butter.

Kasumi 10/10

Xenogears
Kasumi FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.