What did you like about Yoda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
How could you forget this one, Xizor? EVERYONE loves Yoda!
I like the way he acts like a silly unintelligent little creature when Luke first arrives and then suddenly becomes this wise powerful master Jedi.

Xizor
Well DD, I WAS planning on continuing this idea by gradually adding new characters. Over the next few weeks you'sd see more guys pop up, yet since you want to jump the gun on me I guess I'll have to deal with it. I liked how Yoda says everything backwords.

Jedimaster3838
I like how he has all the best one liners...."Wars not make one great"..."Powerful Jedi was he"..."Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"..."Adventure, heh, excitement, heh, a Jedi craves not these things"..."Never underestimate the power of the Force"..."Judge me by by size do you? As well you should not"..."That is why you fail"...I could go on for awhile, but these are some of the best.

Darth Daft
I like the way how he gradually speaks quieter and quieter just as he dies and says, "there is.... an... other...... sky...... walker.........

theEviljedi
Actually his last word was Skywalk... He died before he could finish it.

Darth Daft
No you can just about hear the "er" as he dies.

Gundark
I also like the way Yoda speaks backwards. I think the best exchange between him and Luke was after Yoda uses the force to lift Lukes x wing out of the swamp and Luke says "I don't believe it." And Yoda says "That is why you fail." Sometimes the fewest words say the most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.