is thier any one in dc as powerful as pretcon beyonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
other than the presence/god is their anyone who could stand up to him alone or even combined as team?

Endless Mike
Check the first link in my sig

Redatom65
pre retcon Superman shifty

lordboo
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Check the first link in my sig
very impressive.

Priest
Batman

Soljer
Hard to say once you get into "Infinity versus Infinity plus one" debates.

King KAM
who ****ing cares?

lordboo
Originally posted by King KAM
who ****ing cares?
don't answer the thread then?

GalacticStorm
Beings such as Spectre have better feats for sure.

starlock
pehaps Mr Mxyzptlk

GalacticStorm
He too has better feats. Beyonders ACTUAL on panel feats werent that impressive and have been bested by characters in both Marvel and DC. However its down to the high regard characters held him in on panel and the (unproven on panel) "million times the power of the multiverse" line that people hype him up. Thats despite the fact that on panel Beyonder appearances contradicted this line(Has his power stolen from him by Doom wielding Galactus' powers, takes out Death and then doesnt have enough power left to bring her back without help) and the fact that he never did anything to verify this line. For all we know it was hyperbole.

Symmetric Chaos
KarateKid
Superman
Myx

Utrigita
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He too has better feats. Beyonders ACTUAL on panel feats werent that impressive and have been bested by characters in both Marvel and DC. However its down to the high regard characters held him in on panel and the (unproven on panel) "million times the power of the multiverse" line that people hype him up. Thats despite the fact that on panel Beyonder appearances contradicted this line(Has his power stolen from him by Doom wielding Galactus' powers, takes out Death and then doesnt have enough power left to bring her back without help) and the fact that he never did anything to verify this line. For all we know it was hyperbole.

what about a battle that shaked the multiverse and a beyonder saying that he held back. Having his power stolen by doom actually speaks for nothing as Doom has a unique (along with Thanos) ability to obtain enormous powers through technology. (Doom was trashed against the Sun and the only thing that allowed Doom to do anything was his willpower, beyonder was far above him in power.)

Not that I don't agree would put him on the same level as LT, but he has done impressive things as well.

Galan007
Michael
Mxy
Spectre
Lucifer
SOK

And of course........... Superman! shifty

Mr Master
I'm sure there's cats in DC that can match what Beyonder was,

but I felt I had to post a more accurate account of some of his feats.

Beyonder erased the Totality of Death (Death across the Multiverse)

Beyonder Re-Created Multi-Death, NOT with "help"

but by killing a Life-Form, namely Dave who was willing Not to die but to become the New Death, which occured the instant he was slain.

Beyonder was collapsing UniverseS just by stressing a separate thought.

Beyonder took a blast from Molecule Man that would have destroyed BILLIONS of UniverseS,

this caused Beyonder to cough once. laughing out loud

meh,

Beyonder pumped fear into the Marvel Hierarchy, including the Living Tribunal.

Beyonder created an Infinite Universe from Nothingness,

that encompassed everything beyond the Multiverse.

This Infinite Universe was astronimically more vast than all of canonical Marvel at the time,

(which was a Multiverse)

Beyonder's Universe later further expanded into a Multiverse.

How much greater still this was, I can't say.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder created an Infinite Universe from Nothingness The quote regarding Beyonder's Universe was something like "To which our own is a droplet of water in an ocean", or somesuch.

Basically,

Putting a number on anything (which is the case here), means that particular variable is not truly infinite.

Beyonder's Universe later further expanded into a Multiverse. If something is truly infinite, it cannot expand further.

Sure it could be subdivided into multiple parts.

And these parts would still be infinite, (because even a fraction of infinity is still infinity)...

But what I'm getting at is, something infinite cannot become greater.

If this were possible, the thing expanding was never truly infinite to begin with... smile

boriquaking55
What about that 10th dimensional imp guy? Wasn't he beyond Spectre or something like that?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
The quote regarding Beyonder's Universe was something like "To which our own is a droplet of water in an ocean", or somesuch.
Basically,
Putting a number on anything (which is the case here), means that particular variable is not truly infinite.

If something is truly infinite, it cannot expand further.
Sure it could be subdivided into multiple parts.
And these parts would still be infinite, (because even a fraction of infinity is still infinity)...

But what I'm getting at is, something infinite cannot become greater.
If this were possible, the thing expanding was never truly infinite to begin with...

I thought we had this discussion before?

The term "Infinite" (in Marvel atleast) is used to describe an area so vast that it seems to stretch for ever, while not being literally "Infinite."

I'll be more precise.

I'll re-phrase my statement from,

Beyonder created an Infinite Universe,

to,

Beyonder created a Universe QuintillionS of times bigger than the Marvel Multiverse.

QuintillionS?

Million
Billion
Trillion
Quadrillion
Quintillion smile

As for the Multiverse his Universe expanded into, shrug

But I imagine it must've been significantly larger.

Galan007
I'll re-phrase my statement from,

Beyonder created an Infinite Universe,

to,

Beyonder created a Universe QuintillionS of times bigger than the Marvel Multiverse. Coolio. smile

Because as vast as "qulintillions" is........ It's still nowhere near infinite. wink

GalacticStorm
There has never ever been an entity established in continuity called Multi Death. Beyonder called 616 Eternity a multiverse because of the countless dimensions that existed within his borders. In the same issue that Death was "killed" the abstracts that Beyonder was going to confront were said to be "universal":

the handbook marks out the Death that Beyonder killed as being 616 Death:

The only backing you have for a Multi Death is the fact that Deaths destruction was said to affect the multiverse. Given that

a) Beyonder established in the Secret Wars 2 series that 616 Eternity was a multiverse of sorts in his own right

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385689.jpg

b) the issue marks out the beings he was confronting as universal

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21913263273.jpg

c) The handbooks mark out the beings involved as universal

(616 Deaths bio)
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385624.jpg

It seems that it was just the universal 616 Death we all know and love that was affected and the multiversal reference came from this writers interpretation of 616 Eternity as a multiverse in his own right and not just a universe.

On top of that, for someone with supposedly a million times the power of the multiverse, he didnt have the power to bring back Death, without the consent of someone willing to die, therefore introducing the concept back into reality:

"Beyond even my power now"
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21913560646.jpg

"UMF!! Im doing my best.....It worked!!"

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21914072516.jpg

GalacticStorm
And yet he supposedly has power a million times that of the multiverse, some would tell you impossibility is a foreign concept to the Beyonder and yet he cant resurrect a universal abstract alone? erm

Mr Master
There has never ever been an entity established in continuity called Multi Death.

Multi-Death is a term I use to differentiate an Aspect of Death (One Reality/Universe)

with her Totality (the concept on a Multiversal scale)

Beyonder called 616 Eternity a multiverse because of the countless dimensions that existed within his borders. In the same issue that Death was "killed" the abstracts that Beyonder was going to confront were said to be "universal":

the handbook marks out the Death that Beyonder killed as being 616 Death:

Gibberish.

a) Beyonder established in the Secret Wars 2 series that 616 Eternity was a multiverse of sorts in his own right

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385689.jpg

Bullshit

The Writer was talking about the Marvel Universe in it's entirety which = the Multiverse.

Beyonder even travelled across Realities in the very next page.

b) the issue marks out the beings he was confronting as universal

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21913263273.jpg

Right, the LT is Universal. laughing

Beyonder was giving Dave a history lesson about the Universe,

he could have been referring to the Marvel Universe which is a Multiverse.

c) The handbooks mark out the beings involved as universal

(616 Deaths bio)
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12913385624.jpg

This is Death's 2006 Bio,

more than 26 YEARS after Beyonder was RETCONNED! laughing out loud

I have personally posted that Bio, to prove that Beyonders feat of erasing Death was still legit,

but on a Universal scale after his retcon.

It seems that it was just the universal 616 Death we all know and love that was affected and the multiversal reference came from this writers interpretation of 616 Eternity as a multiverse in his own right and not just a universe.

Gibberish.

On top of that, for someone with supposedly a million times the power of the multiverse, he didnt have the power to bring back Death, without the consent of someone willing to die, therefore introducing the concept back into reality:

"Beyond even my power now"

"UMF!! Im doing my best.....It worked!!"

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/21914072516.jpg

More gibberish.

Dave didn't help Beyonder in anyway,

so your initial statement was the usual agenda motivated rubbish.

Beyonder could not re-create MULTI-Death from nothingness,

so he figured by Killing something,

the Concept would exist anew, and it did, as soon as he killed Dave.

But it had NOTHING to do with Dave's willingness, Beyonder only asked Dave if he was willing,

because they were friends, and who would want to be "Death"? eer

So he asked him.

Utrigita
but Dave being willing must have had some effect els it wouldn't have been mentioned that Beyonder needed someone to accept the role as death.

didn't Beyonder enpose certain limitations on himself???

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
but Dave being willing must have had some effect els it wouldn't have been mentioned that Beyonder needed someone to accept the role as death.

All the will in the Multiverse was not going to re-create Death,

unless Beyonder was able to do so.

The bottom line is,

Beyonder had to Kill Dave himself, (whether Dave was willing or not)

in order to re-create the Totality of Death. (Multi-Death)

didn't Beyonder enpose certain limitations on himself???

Good point Utrigita,

the agenda minded always forget this, or purposely overlook it.

GalacticStorm
Multi-Death is a term I use to differentiate an Aspect of Death (One Reality/Universe)

Where were you told on panel that there is an abstract called Multi Death?

Gibberish.

Nope. Beyonder on panel marks out 616 as a multiverse in its own right.

The handbook of 616 Death states it was her that was killed by Beyonder.

Bullshit

The Writer was talking about the Marvel Universe in it's entirety which = the Multiverse.

Beyonder even travelled across Realities in the very next page.

Speculation on your part. Not good enough. You cannot presume to speak for the writer. The writer is talking from Beyonders perspective and as we know Beyonder came from outside and entered the 616 universe. So when it says Beyonder noticed an odd thing about our universe you have no justification to dictate to us that the caption meant anything but that.

Right, the LT is Universal. laughing

Beyonder was giving Dave a history lesson about the Universe,

he could have been referring to the Marvel Universe which is a Multiverse.

Please have a read of evidence properly before commenting. While marking out the universal abstracts, it then says LT stands apart. Your attempt to mock and discredit that which you cannot effectively counter therefore flops.

Eternity 616 has been referred to as a multiverse on many occassions. In the scan where universal references are made, the abstracts of 616 are depicted. Later on in the comic as supported by the bios the abstracts of 616 are confronted. Your speculation and last ditch attempt to equate the term "Marvel universe" to "Marvel comics" is another flop for you.

This is Death's 2006 Bio,

more than 26 YEARS after Beyonder was RETCONNED! laughing out loud

I have personally posted that Bio, to prove that Beyonders feat of erasing Death was still legit,

but on a Universal scale after his retcon.

First off Beyonder was retconned in 1989 so allow me to correct your figure of 26 years and replace it with 18.

Secondly, whilst Beyonder was retconned, Death most certainly wasnt, so her status back then was the same as it is now....universal. It is the Death entity we're querying here and just to clarify, Beyonder came into the 616 universe and confronted the 616 abstracts. 616 Death has not been retconned. 616 Deaths bio refers to how it was her/he/it that was killed.

Gibberish.

Unfortunately not.

More gibberish.

Dave didn't help Beyonder in anyway,

so your initial statement was the usual agenda motivated rubbish.

Beyonder could not re-create MULTI-Death from nothingness,

so he figured by Killing something,

the Concept would exist anew, and it did, as soon as he killed Dave.

But it had NOTHING to do with Dave's willingness, Beyonder only asked Dave if he was willing,

because they were friends, and who would want to be "Death"? eer

So he asked him.

As stated by Beyonder himself it was beyond his power to bring back Death. He then thought of a way around that power issue by saying he could do it if something was willing to die, therefore he needed another beings consent and therefore help to perform the feat.

The so called million time the power of the multiverse Beyonder.

The Beyonder who some would say impossibility is a foreign concept.

With Daves permission, Beyonder killed him, thereby reintroducing the concept of Death into reality.

What does Deaths handbook entry say on the matter?

"The Beyonders human friend Dave sacrificed his life so that Death could be recreated"

Yep. Thats about right.

Toodles eek!

GalacticStorm
All the will in the Multiverse was not going to re-create Death,

unless Beyonder was able to do so.

The bottom line is,

Beyonder had to Kill Dave himself, (whether Dave was willing or not)

in order to re-create the Totality of Death. (Multi-Death)

Its stated point blank by Beyonder that he didnt have the power to bring back Death alone. He then says he could do it IF SOMEONE WAS WILLING to die.

Your post is therefore conclusively incorrect.

Mr Master
Where were you told on panel that there is an abstract called Multi Death?

Again:

Nope. Beyonder on panel marks out 616 as a multiverse in its own right.

Nope,

Beyonder NEVER once mentioned 616, nice try.

The handbook of 616 Death states it was her that was killed by Beyonder.

The 2006 Bio,

18 Years after Beyonder's retcon.

Speculation on your part. Not good enough. You cannot presume to speak for the writer. The writer is talking from Beyonders perspective and as we know Beyonder came from outside and entered the 616 universe. So when it says Beyonder noticed an odd thing about our universe you have no justification to dictate to us that the caption meant anything but that.

Gibberish.

Eternity 616 has been referred to as a multiverse on many occassions. In the scan where universal references are made, the abstracts of 616 are depicted.

Reality 616 has NEVER been a Multiverse.

Later on in the comic as supported by the bios the abstracts of 616 are confronted.

Bullshit

There is NO Bio that states Beyonder confronted the 616 Abstracts.

Your speculation and last ditch attempt to equate the term "Marvel universe" to "Marvel comics" is another flop for you.

Not as great a flop as your claims that Phoenix is second to TOAA.

That "Phoenix is the life-force of Reality". laughing out loud

That "LT was bowing to the Phoenix".

That "Phoenix is the Big Bang". (yet Phoenix has NEVER Created a Universe)

but that's surely not hyperbole ey?

First off Beyonder was retconned in 1989 so allow to correct your figure of 26 years and replace it with 18.

Secondly, whilst Beyonder was retconned, Death most certainly wasnt, so her status back then was the same as it is now....universal. It is the Death entity we're querying here and just to clarify, Beyonder came into the 616 universe and confronted the 616 abstracts. 616 Death has not been retconned. 616 Deaths bio refers to how it was her/he/it that was killed.

blahblah

As stated by Beyonder himself it was beyond his power to bring back Death. He then thought of a way around that power issue by saying he could do it if something was willing to die, therefore he needed another beings consent and therefore help to perform the feat.

The so called million time the power of the multiverse Beyonder.
The Beyonder who some would say impossibility is a foreign concept.
With Daves permission, Beyonder killed him, thereby reintroducing the concept of Death into reality.
What does Deaths handbook entry say on the matter?
"The Beyonders human friend Dave sacrificed his life so that Death could be recreated"

Addressed and handled.

Mr Master
Anywho,

I could care less about this silly argument.

No matter what, your agenda is known,

demean any other character that threatens the status of the Phoenix.

You've knocked,

Jamie Braddock
Jaspers
Wanda
Beyonder
Eternity
Merlyn & Roma

and others that don't come to mind right now.

So this debate is pointless.

Good day yall. smile

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
Anywho,

I could care less about this silly argument.

No matter what, your agenda is known,

demean any other character that threatens the status of the Phoenix.

You've knocked,

Jamie Braddock
Jaspers
Wanda
Beyonder
Eternity
Merlyn & Roma

and others that don't come to mind right now.

So this debate is pointless.

Good day yall. smile

I've highlighted your biased interpretations on all of those characters. I've highlighted your tendency to overhype said characters and their feats all in an effort to justify the positioning of you know who on your incredibly flawed hierarchy. big grin

Carry on spouting your shit because as perfectly illustrated here whenever the mood takes me i can quite easily and comprehensively take you apart.

Now with no further ado........Toodles!!! eek!

Mr Master
The rest of your post is gibberish.

616 Eternitys bio references that Defenders comic and the events within as happening to 616 Eternity directly:

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/7/19916195593.jpg

I invite anyone to check out the Marvel Universe Handbooks of 2006

This is where this is from. laughing out loud (Beyonder was retconned in 89)

Beyonder's RETCONNED story is the one acknowledged.

WHY would Marvel give Two separate explanations in the Bio.? LOL!!

Is this some kind of joke?

Dude to what lengths does your hate go?

this shit reminds me of the attempt at deceiving others with your cropped scans of Jean and LT bowing to the Stranger.

6 Another attempt to divert attention from the sorry state of affairs that is your argument. Try countering with evidence and well structured arguments that which humbles you e.g my posts.

stfu2

Now go wait around for me to post my thoughts in another thread,

so you can oppose it, regardless of your true opinion. shifty

Laughable

We all are,

we all are. laughing

Utrigita
Well LT said that Death was being erased across the multiverse and if someone knows what goes on simultanius in all universes it must be him.

Taking his word for Death being erased.

Again don't adresse you have done so already so no need again, but you didn't answear my question the way I intended, didn't Dave's willingness have a effect if it didn't then the writer wouldn't have brought it into the story.

Mr Master
I've highlighted your biased interpretations on all of those characters. I've highlighted your tendency to overhype said characters and their feats all in an effort to justify the positioning of you know who on

5funny

your incredibly flawed hierarchy.

So make your own thread

and see how many heads pay attention to what your opinion of the Hierarchy is.

Carry on spouting your shit because as perfectly illustrated here whenever the mood takes me i can quite easily and comprehensively take you apart.

Yip yap, bip boop yam. sign23

If you think anyone is taking you serious, your seriously confusing yourself.

You're the only hater that has the nerve to say Beyonder erased 616 Death and nothing more.

That in itself,

makes you look like a biased, agenda minded individual full of intransigence because of an overwhelming fascination with being right when completely and utterly Wrong.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder erased the Totality of Death

(the Concept of Death in all the Multiverse)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8712/d1ve2.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4596/d2jb9.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2465/beyondernodeathjo1.th.jpg

You want to twist this to mean something else,

go right ahead.

Same ol, same ol,

we're all used to it. swank

Magee
xd

WrathfulDwarf
Aside from The Spectre and the Dimentional Imps.

The Word would be a good candidate.

Mr Master
didn't Dave's willingness have a effect if it didn't then the writer wouldn't have brought it into the story.

Beyonder thought he didn't have enough power to re-create Death:

"The only way to do that (bring back Death) would be by Killing something, and that's even beyond my power now"

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/766/83448914vm6.th.jpg

But Dave clears his mind by saying:

"I can't believe that, You STILL have more power than all of the mighty combined, there Must be a way"

Now Beyonder gains confidence and says:

"I suppose I could Try"

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8571/68716746ws4.th.jpg

This is where one can misinterpret:

"Maybe if someone, some Sentient Creature were Willing"

Dave interrupts him and asks:

"Willing to Die?"

Beyonder responds:

"Worse ... to Become Death" (so it's NOT willing to die)

Beyonder goes on to say:

"In a manner of speaking (figuratively)

for from the first Death,

It's grim spectre would rise again"

So what does this tell you?

That something Sentient has to Die,

in order for the Concept of Death to be a part of Reality again.

But now it takes a power capable of killing, when there is No Concept of Death,

Molecule Man clearly said,

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3338/62029767gg9.th.jpg
"ALL the Powers in the Multiverse TOGETHER CAN'T Kill something to get it started again"

Now Beyonder shines: (and Re-Creates the Multiversal Concept of Death Anew)

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

Trying to down play the Beyonder's feats is folly.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
other than the presence/god is their anyone who could stand up to him alone or even combined as team?

IMO, Spectre is above Beyonder

DC Brothers are also. Before it turns ulgy, anyone can pm if they disagree

Guy222

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by guy222
IMO, Spectre is above Beyonder

DC Brothers are also. Before it turns ulgy, anyone can pm if they disagree

Guy222

All have far greater on panel feats than Beyonder. I agree. smile

He was all talk no action. Sounds oddly familiar shifty

GalacticStorm
Anyways, thats enough for tonight. Comics to read and an early start to look forward to.

Nitte nite!! eek!

Mider999
actually beyonder released power hundreds of millions of times greater then the combined power of the multiverse.

Mr Master

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
actually beyonder released power hundreds of millions of times greater then the combined power of the multiverse. What the f**k?

Mr Master

Mr Master
Beyonder thought he didn't have enough power to re-create Death:

"The only way to do that (bring back Death) would be by Killing something, and that's even beyond my power now"

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/766/83448914vm6.th.jpg

But Dave clears his mind by saying:

"I can't believe that, You STILL have more power than all of the mighty combined, there Must be a way"

Now Beyonder gains confidence and says:

"I suppose I could Try"

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8571/68716746ws4.th.jpg

This is where one can misinterpret:

"Maybe if someone, some Sentient Creature were Willing"

Dave interrupts him and asks:

"Willing to Die?"

Beyonder responds:

Beyonder goes on to say:

"In a manner of speaking (figuratively)

for from the first Death,

It's grim spectre would rise again"

So what does this tell you?

That something Sentient has to Die,

in order for the Concept of Death to be a part of Reality again.

But now it takes a power capable of killing, when there is No Concept of Death,

Molecule Man clearly said,

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3338/62029767gg9.th.jpg
"ALL the Powers in the Multiverse TOGETHER CAN'T Kill something to get it started again"

Now Beyonder shines: (and Re-Creates the Multiversal Concept of Death Anew)

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

Trying to down play the Beyonder's feats is folly.

Utrigita
when did MM archieve omniscience???

No but it is the willing to become death and to become death you must die, so basically it is the willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to die.

Won't say anything more will leave it to you two.

Mr Master
when did MM archieve omniscience???

MM was the most powerful being in the Multiverse next to the Beyonder,

he was more powerful than the rest of the Multiverse combined,

So if he couldn't kill that flower, no one could,

this is probably why he made that statement.

No but it is the willing to become death and to become death you must die, so basically it is the willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to die.

I would agree with you had Beyonder not struggled for a moment,

if Dave's willingness would have played a part in Death's re-creation,

Beyonder would have Remade Death in an instant.

Instead it took him like 2 seconds.

But aside from that,

had Beyonder not been powerful enough to Kill Dave, (willing or not)

Death would have never been re-created.

Utrigita
ore perhaps Beyonder open up a bit for those powers that he actually had put restrictions on himself to use isn't that possible that he at that current state used a large portion of his own powers to erase death but to recreate would mean a possibly equal amount and those energy sources that he drew on he open them up a bit

(hoping that maked sense)

Martian_mind
Ultimator would own him....

As would GEB.

Mr Master
ore perhaps Beyonder open up a bit for those powers that he actually had put restrictions on himself to use isn't that possible that he at that current state used a large portion of his own powers to erase death but to recreate would mean a possibly equal amount and those energy sources that he drew on he open them up a bit

(hoping that maked sense)

Actually this makes sense, and it's very possible.

I can accept that. smile

Mider999
like i mentioned when he died he released power that equaled that of the multiverse but hundreds of millions of times.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider999
like i mentioned when he died he released power that equaled that of the multiverse but hundreds of millions of times.

Millions of times that of the Multiverse.

Still a heck of alot though. smile

Nikkolas
GEB.

And no one below him.

Starhawk
Are Master and GS prenteding or do they really not like each other?

Nikkolas
Who knows.

I'm sure it gets frustrating after a time, though. They argue over and over and over on the same crap.

Thanos_THOTU
If Spectre with the Logos equals the Voice, the Source then Beyonder would be above them, why? - Because Beyonder was above the Living Tribunal whom is their counter part.

The Great Darkness would be the closest to Beyonder's level.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If Spectre with the Logos equals the Voice, the Source then Beyonder would be above them, why? - Because Beyonder was above the Living Tribunal whom is their counter part. Going by panel feats, Beyonder is not above LT .

BUT

If you go by on panel statements, Beyonder is definitely above LT...

See how that works?

guy222
Going by panel feats, Beyonder is not above LT .

BUT

See how that works?

thumb up

King Kandy
Keep on dreaming that King Kandy "vouched" for your calculated fallacy,

you consciously and purposely tried to fool the onlookers with carefully cropped scans.

You're the only one here with a history of Fabricating scans.

"I'm a Fraud?"

I told you when you step over the line,

I'll post the EVIDENCE of your attempt at Fooling KMC members.

This is definitely the biggest BETRAYAL of trust ever committed on KMC forums by Galactic Storm

Read his post so you can see his deliberate intention:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3277/1qd1.th.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/29/2zj0.th.jpg

He CUT OUT the STRANGER from the Scan

to make it appear as though they are bowing to JEAN.

The REAL Scan, without Fabrication:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg
IN 2005!!!!!

By that logic I can prove that you have an agenda to make Dream of the Endless stronger then HOTU, based on a quote from a year and a half ago.

eriously, I can't believe the subtlety of that quote escaped you... It's the exact same thing as this ludicris "GS Agenda" thing...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
It's the exact same thing as this ludicris "GS Agenda" thing...

Both GS and MrMaster suffer from severe paranoia and grandiose delusions. Its worse for MM though.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Both GS and MrMaster suffer from severe paranoia and grandiose delusions. Its worse for MM though.
Paranoia, I agree on...

Grandiose Delusions? Well, they both know their stuff pretty well.

Symmetric Chaos
Paranoia, I agree on...

Grandiose Delusions? Well, they both know their stuff pretty well.

They know what they're talking about but they're convinced that they're saving us from something.

It's like some wierd parallel to christianity.

I'm gonna go write a book about them now. G-nite!

Utrigita
Actually it is more like pure hatred between them

Endless Mike
Actually it is more like pure hatred between them

Reminds me of Phenomenol and myself over on Naruto forums.

With the difference that Phenomenol is a complete retard whereas GS and MM are both competent debators.

Galan007
They know what they're talking about but they're convinced that they're saving us from something.

It's like some wierd parallel to christianity.

I'm gonna go write a book about them now. G-nite! laughing

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
That hyperbole about having a million times the power of the multiverse, is most definitely hyperbole. It was never demonstrated on panel and his performances on panel contradicted thsi statement.

He got manhandled by Galactus level power wielded by someone who had only been possession of this level of power since earlier that day and yet you would have us believe that solar system destroying power is a match for a power a million times that of the multiverse?

Beyonder killed the universal abstract Death and didnt have the raw power to re-create Death alone.

He needed the consent of a human so that he could bring Death back and yet some would have us believe the unproven on panel statement that he wielded a million times the power of the multiverse is anything but hyperbole? What the f**k?

GalacticStorm
Going by panel feats, Beyonder is not above LT .

BUT

See how that works?

Exactly what i've been saying all along. Couldnt agree more. wink

Mr Master
IN 2005!!!!!

By that logic I can prove that you have an agenda to make Dream of the Endless stronger then HOTU, based on a quote from a year and a half ago.

Sorry Jack,

I didn't know what I was talking about,

the opposition deliberately used deceptive tactics to get a Lie across as truth.

Don't play yourself friend.

eriously, I can't believe the subtlety of that quote escaped you... It's the exact same thing as this ludicris "GS Agenda" thing...

Wrong!

That phony tried to accuse me of Fraud! (towards the bottom)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/451007_2-is-thier-any-one-in-dc-as-powerful-as-pretcon-beyonder

I already warned him before, if he Lies about me, I'll pull his guilty card.

Seriously K,

we cool,

but don't come out your face if you don't know what you're talking about.

Just mind your business in fact,

thanx. smile

Mr Master
Both GS and MrMaster suffer from severe paranoia and grandiose delusions.

Its worse for MM though.

"severe paranoia"

"grandiose delusions?"

"worse for MM though"

dontgetit

You got a problem with me dogs?

PM me about it,

otherwise take it with the Mods, or I will.

I always been respectful and attentive in our debates,

I have no idea where this is coming from.

But it's good to know, who is who.

lmfao

I don't get it, and don't care to either.

Avalonofthewind
"severe paranoia"

"grandiose delusions?"

"worse for MM though"

dontgetit

PM me about it,

hum

I don't get it, but don't care to either.

Though I may not agree with 100% with MM on all topics, personally I respect the guy. For one, he doesn't try to hype MU power levels by trying to degrade DC power levels. On other instances, he always brings proof to his debates with nice clear scans and theories that make sense. He's always had an open mind in Marvel vs DC debates and if he doesn't know something, he states it or asks for the proper proof in a respectful way.

"Grandiose delusional" is not what I would call the guy. A well informed debater with an open mind is more like it.

Keep doing your thing MM. Haters will always be haters.

Avalonofthewind
"severe paranoia"

"grandiose delusions?"

"worse for MM though"

dontgetit

PM me about it,

hum

I don't get it, but don't care to either.

Though I may not agree with 100% with MM on all topics, personally I respect the guy. For one, he doesn't try to hype MU power levels by trying to degrade DC power levels. On other instances, he always brings proof to his debates with nice clear scans and theories that make sense. He's always had an open mind in Marvel vs DC debates and if he doesn't know something, he states it or asks for the proper proof in a respectful way.

"Grandiose delusional" is not what I would call the guy. A well informed debater with an open mind is more like it. If I have a Marvel question and a book isn't available for me...he's the 1st forum dweller I'd PM for a reliable answer.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

"Grandiose delusional" is not what I would call the guy. A well informed debater with an open mind is more like it.

Thanx Av.

Coming from a debator like yourself, this is flattering to say the least.

I wish other so called forum peers would stand up for fellow posters when they're being bashed,

without reason.

For the record, (for the nosy ones)

My beef with my "rival" is Our thing,

it's ugly, it's nasty but it concerns only him and I. smile

Galan007

Keep doing your thing MM. Haters will always be haters. Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

"Grandiose delusional" is not what I would call the guy. A well informed debater with an open mind is more like it. If I have a Marvel question and a book isn't available for me...he's the 1st forum dweller I'd PM for a reliable answer.

Keep doing your thing MM. Haters will always be haters. Originally posted by Mr Master
Thanx Av.

Coming from a debator like yourself, this is flattering to say the least. Avalon thinks so highly of you, he posted that twice!

stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Avalon thinks so highly of you, he posted that twice!

stick out tongue

eek! wink eek!

WrathfulDwarf

A well informed debater with an open mind is more like it. If I have a Marvel question and a book isn't available for me...he's the 1st forum dweller I'd PM for a reliable answer.

Yeah right, try the Omniverse theory on it and come see me afterwards....

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

For what? What will you provide? Better yet...what does my post have to do with omniversal theories? If you have a differing opinion than his, then take it up with him and simply prove him wrong in a thread on panel.

Though I may not agree with 100% with MM on all topics, personally I respect the guy.

Just in case you missed that part.

WrathfulDwarf
For what? What will you provide? Better yet...what does my post have to do with omniversal theories? If you have a differing opinion than his, then simply prove him wrong in a thread on panel.

For what? Discussion purposes.

What will you provide? A different opinion.

What does my post have to do with omniverseal theories? I was just giving an example.

If you have a different opinion than his, then simply prove him wrong in a thread on panel.

I'm not out to prove anyone wrong and proving myself right. I provide a more open mind debate. Which I notice you mention in your post.

Avalonofthewind
I'm not out to prove anyone wrong and proving myself right.

That makes 2 of us then.

I provide a more open mind debate. Which I notice you mention in your post.

The MU omniversal hierarchy always appears to be changing. I doubt anyone (including Marvel itself) could ever truly get it right.

Whether people agree with it or not...of course is open to interpretation, but it's respectable work MM has done nonetheless.

Mr Master
For what? What will you provide? Better yet...what does my post have to do with omniversal theories? If you have a differing opinion than his, then take it up with him and simply prove him wrong in a thread on panel.

No, no,

Wikipedia is right concerning Marvel,

Marvel is wrong concerning Marvel. laughing

Mr Master
I'm not out to prove anyone wrong and proving myself right.

Of course you are.

You actually tried to dismiss like 10 different Marvel Canon issues I posted solidifying the existence,

of a Marvel Omniverse.

I even posted the scans of Quasar leaving the Multiverse,

and travelling beyond the Multiverse into the greater Marvel Omniverse.

I posted the Official Marvel Handbook Bios of 2006,

where the Omniverse is AGAIN, established as Marvel's own.

Other posters agreed with the evidence that was far beyond any doubt.

Your response was Wiki said this and that ... erm

I provide a more open mind debate. Which I notice you mention in your post.

"Open minded?"

That's nice,

but all the logic in the World will not change what Marvel decides to do with it's own company.

WrathfulDwarf
Of course you are.

You actually tried to dismiss like 10 different Marvel Canon issues I posted solidifying the existence,

of a Marvel Omniverse.

I even posted the scans of Quasar leaving the Multiverse,

and travelling beyond the Multiverse into the greater Marvel Omniverse.

I posted the Official Marvel Handbook Bios of 2006,

where the Omniverse is AGAIN, established as Marvel's own.

Other posters agreed with the evidence that was far beyond any doubt.

Your response was Wiki said this and that ... erm

"Open minded?"

That's nice,

but all the logic in the World will not change what Marvel decides to do with it's own company.

Alright, MM...let's go for another round.

Before I proceed let me make it clear...no hard feelings...we're just having a debate...we're cool...let's start.

In past arguments you defend the writers. I, on the other hand simply reject and disagree. Not because of what wiki says...but because of common sense.

Wiki says:

Even if it came from Wiki it sounds a lot more reasonable than what the Marvel Handbook says.

As always, I dispute is the following.

"Marvel Comics cannot claim to have their own Omniverse. If they do, then there is a major flaw. If Marvel claims to have a Omniverse then by all means there are TWO Omniverses. This is a contradiction of the word because it is implying that there are more within ONE. It would be logical to accept that Marvel is just another Multiverse among other Multiverses and all of them are withing a Omniverse."

You said:

"but all the logic in the World will not change what Marvel decides to do with it's own company."

Yes, Marvel can do what they want with their stories. However, that doesn't mean we have to agree with it or accept it for that matter.

Did you saw this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449584&highlight=Silver+Surfer+forumid%3A95

Do you agree with what happens? It's cannon! It's doesn't happen in another realm. It happen in current Marvel.

Even if you throw away common sense or go for suspension of disbelief. That's just not acceptable. It's wrong...it makes no sense.

But because the writers did it...we have to accept it? No, we don't...it's as simple as that...mistakes happen, we're humans, but to allow an error to be accept it...it's wrong. DC comics have also made their own flaws, I'm right there ready to clobber them. As fans we have to be outspoken and not take everything the writers proclaim.

Mr Master
Alright, MM...let's go for another round.

Before I proceed let me make it clear...no hard feelings...we're just having a debate...we're cool...let's start.

You were a bit rough with your opening statement ... bad mod. stick out tongue

In past arguments you defend the writers. I, on the other hand simply reject and disagree. Not because of what wiki says...but because of common sense.

This isn't a question of one or two or all the Writers,

it's a Marvel fact across the Company entire.

The Marvel Omniverse, (all the Universes in Marvel)

Even if it came from Wiki it sounds a lot more reasonable than what the Marvel Handbook says.

I disagree.

An Omni means all, verse fills in the term, Omniverse.

Why does it have to be "All" including other Companies?

Why can't Marvel have their own "All Universes" which simply means an Omniverse?

There is no dictionary on this planet, that you can present to me that states,

Omni means All, in terms of Comics.

Omni means All period.

"Marvel Comics cannot claim to have their own Omniverse. If they do, then there is a major flaw.

You're trying to dictate what Marvel can and cannot do, and that isn't gonna fly.

If Marvel claims to have a Omniverse then by all means there are TWO Omniverses. This is a contradiction of the word because it is implying that there are more within ONE.

I disagree.

There may be Two or a Hundred, that's inconsequential.

Marvel has a collection of Universes, the sum of this collection is the Omniverse,

which means, well ... All Universes in Marvel.

This makes perfect sense, and I can't see what's the problem.

It would be logical to accept that Marvel is just another Multiverse among other Multiverses and all of them are withing a Omniverse."

The confusion is that you keep associating the term Omniverse,

with All Universes in All Comic book companies, cause Wiki fallaciously claimed.

What chiefarroni made that law?

You said:

"but all the logic in the World will not change what Marvel decides to do with it's own company."

Yes, Marvel can do what they want with their stories. However, that doesn't mean we have to agree with it or accept it for that matter.

Did you saw this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449584&highlight=Silver+Surfer+forumid%3A95

Do you agree with what happens? It's cannon! It's doesn't happen in another realm. It happen in current Marvel.

Even if you throw away common sense or go for suspension of disbelief. That's just not acceptable. It's wrong...it makes no sense.

This has nothing to do with the Omniverse discussion.

The Marvel Omniverse is not an example of pis by some rogue Writer,

it's the established Marvel Cosmology.

By that logic we should say these claims are PIS too:

Hulk can't fly,

Spiderman sticks to walls,

Silver Surfer has a Silver board,

Invisible Woman can create force fields,

Galactus feeds on Planets,

see where I'm going.

But because the writers did it...we have to accept it? No, we don't...it's as simple as that...mistakes happen, we're humans, but to allow an error to be accept it...it's wrong. DC comics have also made their own flaws, I'm right there ready to clobber them. As fans we have to be outspoken and not take everything the writers proclaim.

Only this has nothing to do with Pis from Writers like I said.

You're basically trying to say Marvel is flawed

cause they made a character called Eternity that embodies creation, which is Pis.

In other words, there is no argument to dispute the Marvel Omniverse.

Mr Master
The Marvel OMNI-VERSE depicted On Panel, not just claims.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/211/omni3uj8.th.jpg

Mr Master
First time the Omniverse was acknowledged by Marvel ON PANEL (1992)

The Watcher and Her, are searching for Quasar who Quantum Jumped out of the 616 Multiverse into the Multiverse that houses the New Universe.

"He is somewhere Beyond the Mutliverse of Dimensions"
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8348/q1nv7.th.jpg
"What's Beyond the Multiverse?"

"Beyond the Multiverse Exists an Omniverse, a Continuum of Multiverses"

Watcher goes on to say it has never been proven.

But let's proceed.

"I refuse to believe you (Quasar) are dead, you must be in the Omniverse"
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/6355/q2wu1.th.jpg

Quasar returns to the 616 Multiverse

"I know atleast it's the right Multiverse"
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1828/q3pj4.th.jpg

In the end, the Marvel Omniverse is confirmed ON PANEL

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8622/q4vk9.th.jpg
"You went Outside the Multiverse into the greater Omniverse"

shrug

Mr Master
This is Roma's Starlight Citidel,

"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

Mr Master
Marvel can erase any Universe in their Omniverse:

"a CRYSTAL KEY is turned, a Chain Reaction Commenced"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg
"A Stricken UNIVERSE is placed FOREVER beyond Suffering"

"A WHOLE UNIVERSE! ... He just WIPED OUT a WHOLE UNIVERSE at the flick of a switch"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

Mr Master
Jaspers 616 the Omniversal threat:

"Merlin says, "You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is "NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped, the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos, and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

Roma with the Omniverse under her care:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2638/r20ei9.th.jpg
"My hand guides the Omni-verse Now, Unlike my Father, I have no desire to shape the destiny of men"

This is how the Omniverse is described according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)

"the REALMS with a Multiverse"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg
"Within the Omniverse , collections of associated REALMS from different

Multiverses are referred to as Megaverses"

WrathfulDwarf
I knew it...you were going to throw in a bunch of scans which proves my earlier comment right. You accept what the writers tell you.

I disagree.

An Omni means all, verse fills in the term, Omniverse.

Why does it have to be "All" including other Companies?

Why can't Marvel have their own "All Universes" which simply means an Omniverse?

There is no dictionary on this planet, that you can present to me that states,

Omni means All, in terms of Comics.

Omni means All period.

Right there! In red letters, it's the core of the argument.

So why do you say that Marvel have a Omniverse when every other comic book company respective multiverses did NOT came out of the MU?

At the same time you just disqualified your own argument when you said that there is no dictionary for the word. So, if there is no such word, why is Marvel using a word they DIDN'T invent?

Marvel can have all the universes they want. It should be call "Multiverse". It makes more sense if they had use the right word. In this case they use "Omni" which isn't proper.

You're trying to dictate what Marvel can and cannot do, and that isn't gonna fly.

I disagree.

There may be Two or a Hundred, that's inconsequential.

Marvel has a collection of Universes, the sum of this collection is the Omniverse,

which means, well ... All Universes in Marvel.

Correction! I'm not dictating what Marvel should do. I happen to disagree with what they're saying. In order for me to dictate I would have to be in charge of the company. Which I'm not...that still doesn't mean I can't generate my own opinion.

The confusion is that you keep associating the term Omniverse,

with All Universes in All Comic book companies, cause Wiki fallaciously claimed.

What chiefarroni made that law?

Uh, okay, so a word that isn't in dictionary is been use fallaciously by Wiki but not Marvel? Come on! you just contradict yourself.

This has nothing to do with the Omniverse discussion.

The Marvel Omniverse is not an example of pis by some rogue Writer,

it's the established Marvel Cosmology.

By that logic we should say these claims are PIS too:

Hulk can't fly,

Spiderman sticks to walls,

Silver Surfer has a Silver board,

Invisible Woman can create force fields,

Galactus feeds on Planets,

see where I'm going.

It has everything to do with the discussion. The link is further proof that an erroneous mistake CAN happen and the writers will play along. We the fans have to let them something is just not making sense.

Mr Master
I knew it...you were going to throw in a bunch of scans which proves my earlier comment right. You accept what the writers tell you.

We're going circles now.

Right there! In red letters, it's the core of the argument.

So why do you say that Marvel have a Omniverse when every other comic book company respective multiverses did NOT came out of the MU?

?

I think you misunderstood what I said,

again,

There is no dictionary on this planet, that you can present to me that states Omni means All, in terms of Comics.

I then said,

Omni means All period, it's not restricted to Comics is what I meant.

At the same time you just disqualified your own argument when you said that there is no dictionary for the word. So, if there is no such word, why is Marvel using a word they DIDN'T invent?

?

Omni means All

Verse in the context we're using stands for an area of Space.

In Marvel we have,

Universe = a single Reality

Multiverse = a multitude of RealitieS/UniverseS

Megaverse = a multitude of MultiverseS

Omniverse = all of the above in one.

Simple, effective, no?

Marvel can have all the universes they want. It should be call "Multiverse". It makes more sense if they had use the right word. In this case they use "Omni" which isn't proper.

As you wish.

You're not going to change my mind, and evidently Marvel has made up their mind as well.

This is going no where.

If you have On Panel Proof or a Bio (from Marvel) that can even remotely help your case,

let me know.

Correction! I'm not dictating what Marvel should do. I happen to disagree with what they're saying. In order for me to dictate I would have to be in charge of the company. Which I'm not...that still doesn't mean I can't generate my own opinion.

True,

you can generate any opinion you wish,

I rather just stick to the On Panel and Bio facts Marvel has established since 92'

erm

Uh, okay, so a word that isn't in dictionary is been use fallaciously by Wiki but not Marvel? Come on! you just contradict yourself.

What's more ridiculous?

Wiki speaking for all the Comic book companies?

Or Marvel speaking for itself?

Again,

Omni means All

if you add verse to that, you get Omniverse,

which means All Universes.

Which means All the UniverseS in Marvel equals an Omniverse.

It has everything to do with the discussion. The link is further proof that an erroneous mistake CAN happen and the writers will play along. We the fans have to let them something is just not making sense.

A particular Writer in a specific single story creating a PIS moment,

is quite different than the entire Marvel company agreeing on something.

Again,

if you can find me just ONE piece of evidence On Panel or in a Bio,

that disputes my claims, Marvel's Bios and the On Panel depictions of the Omniverse,

I'll concede.

GalacticStorm
Did any of those scans or the bio state that the omniverse was just Marvels? Simply acknowledging the fact that an omniverse exists in a Marvel comic doesnt mean that the omniverse is something specific to Marvel.

So what if Marvel characters have omniversal roles, or wield devices that can destroy portions of the omniverse. Dc characters such as the Presence and others have been said to have omniversal rules as well. Doesnt mean that theres more than one omniverse.

On top of that its canon that DC and Marvel exist within the same omniverse and that the DC characters just come from another multiverse. The point was made in the JLA Vs Avengers title. The two multiverses acknowledge being neighbours.

There is something outside the multiverse and that is the greater omniverse, where has it been established across continuity that theres something beyond the omniverse?

GalacticStorm

if you can find me just ONE piece of evidence On Panel or in a Bio,

that disputes my claims, Marvel's Bios and the On Panel depictions of the Omniverse,

I'll concede.

All of your evidence just amounts to what we already know....there is an omniverse. None of it states that the omniverse is specific to Marvel. You have ASSUMED that based on the fact that there are Marvel characters with omniversal roles. Thats not good enough. Show me where it is stated that Marvel has its own omniverse as do all the other labels. Dc characters also have omniversal roles. That too doesnt equate to DC having its own specific omniverse. The fact that its canon on both sides that each companies characters exist in multiverses next to each other shuts down your argument just like that.

Pulsars bio makes reference to the Green lantern she battled in the crossover:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13704283663.jpg

The comic itself made references to their realities being neighbouring.

Here Krona is travelling around the multiverses destroying realities from each:

The Marvel reality:

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13704550691.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13704550665.jpg

The Dc reality:

"Another universe occupying the same space but a different vibratory plane of reality"

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13704550680.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13704550642.jpg

Different multiverses, same omniverse.

starlock
There is a great lesson to be learned in this thread,i am glad there are some good debaters still on the site,Thanks you G.S and also Wrathful Dwarf

GalacticStorm

cool

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by starlock
There is a great lesson to be learned in this thread,i am glad there are some good debaters still on the site,Thanks you G.S and also Wrathful Dwarf

Thank you, im flattered.

Its good to know there are still debators out there who actually take the time out to analyse the posted arguments and draw their own conclusions as opposed to blindly swallowing what someone tells you he thinks is going on in a barrage of often out of context scans. big grin

Thanos_THOTU
Imo.

Presence = TOAA
Great Darkness/Ultimate Light = Beyonder/Molecule man (PR)
Source/Voice/Logos = Living Tribunal

Galan007

The Marvel reality:

The Dc reality:

"Another universe occupying the same space but a different vibratory plane of reality"

Different multiverses, same omniverse. Nice. thumb up

Thanos_THOTU
It was only the same omniverse in Amalgam/Marvel vs DC ...

Juntai
It was only the same omniverse in Amalgam/Marvel vs DC ... Those scans are from JLA/Avengers actually, and not related at all to Marvel vs DC or Amalgam.

Juntai
Imo.

Presence = TOAA
Great Darkness/Ultimate Light = Beyonder/Molecule man (PR)
Source/Voice/Logos = Living Tribunal And Iceman > Celestials.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
And Iceman > Celestials.

eek! laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Nice. thumb up

Thanks. smile

Mr Master
Did any of those scans or the bio state that the omniverse was just Marvels? Simply acknowledging the fact that an omniverse exists in a Marvel comic doesnt mean that the omniverse is something specific to Marvel.

The Marvel Omniverse is specific to Marvel.

So what if Marvel characters have omniversal roles, or wield devices that can destroy portions of the omniverse.

Devices that destroy ANY Universe in the Omniverse actually, but who's counting.

By your logic Roma and Merlyn can erase the DC Universe anytime they wish. laughing out loud

Dc characters such as the Presence and others have been said to have omniversal rules as well. Doesnt mean that theres more than one omniverse.

Dude,

you're losing yourself trying to convince us that Roma can Destroy the DC Universe

with the flick of a switch.

I hope someone is reading this nonsense.

On top of that its canon that DC and Marvel exist within the same omniverse and that the DC characters just come from another multiverse.

You're gonna get in trouble with the DC fans pumping that bull shit.

So Roma and Merlyn can destroy any Universe in DC they wish? laughing

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE

there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"

That's the Celestial Nullifier, it belongs to Roma and Merlyn.

The point was made in the JLA Vs Avengers title.

The two multiverses acknowledge being neighbours.

How can the DC & 616 Multiverse be neighbors in Continuity,

when the Brothers which BELONG to Marvel now are MegaverseS?

And it's ALL CANON, according to the OHOTMU v5 (2006)
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

LT manipulated these MegaverseS which are a collection of MultiverseS.

How the heck is DC and Marvel just a single Multiverse then,

like "someone" is proclaiming?

There is something outside the multiverse and that is the greater omniverse,

Actually Outside the Multiverse, there are MORE Marvel MultiverseS.

As I Proved.

Mr Master
All of your evidence just amounts to what we already know....there is an omniverse. None of it states that the omniverse is specific to Marvel.

The Marvel Omniverse is not specific to Marvel?

Then concede that Roma can Destroy any Universe in DC she wants?

But play innocent when I just proved to you,

that the Living Tribunal was holding Two MegaverseS in his Hand:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5171/handny1.th.jpg

Oh, did I mention they were MegaverseS, which is a Double Collection MultiverseS?

Marvel evidently agrees:

OHOTMU v5 (2006)
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal also helped fashion the twin Entities the BROTHERS, each of whom became the guardian of a different Megaverse, within the larger Omniverse but encompassing MORE than a single Multiverse"

You have ASSUMED that based on the fact that there are Marvel characters with omniversal roles. Thats not good enough.

What the f**k?

It's not good enough that Roma can Destroy the DC Universe

according to your logic?

Right there and there you should say to yourself,

"that is stupid"

Mr Master
Show me where it is stated that Marvel has its own omniverse

as do all the other labels.

Is this some kind of joke?

"from this venue,

the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

So again, are you saying Roma can Destroy the DC Universe?

Or are you saying that the Living Tribunal is the DC Judge?

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

"LT exist Simultaneously in All the MultiverseS"

Because I strongly disagree with that silliness.

I don't give a shit about "Other" labels btw.

Mr Master
Dc characters also have omniversal roles. That too doesnt equate to DC having its own specific omniverse.

I don't give a shit what DC does with their Cosmology.

The fact that its canon on both sides that each companies characters exist in multiverses next to each other

So again,

Roma can destroy DC?

LT manipulated DC?

Pulsars bio makes reference to the Green lantern she battled in the crossover:

The Marvel reality:

The Dc reality:

Different multiverses, same omniverse.

Sweet.

So a Cosmic Cube at Full potential So can erase the entire DC Reality?:

according to your Logic? ... Yes

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8139/c9dz0.th.jpg

"The MultiverseS topple over like dominos ...

One Omniversal Plane implodes into nothingness ...

until the Only thing left of Reality ...

Is Nothing ..."

And Roma can Erase any Universe in the DC Reality.

And the LT is the Jude of the DC Reality.

And Wanda was going to collapse the entire DC Reality.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg
the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

And Havok can Erase the entire DC Reality as well:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9847/80768600vk5.th.jpg
"He will End everything ... the Multiverses ... the Past ... the Present ...

the Yet to Be ... will all be Destroyed"

Can anyone say ... OMNIVERSE!!!

That's actually the Goblin Queen and Post-Retcon Beyonder merged, (GQ in control)

how was the GQ going to Destroy the Omniverse?

By absorbing Havok's New found Power: (the Nexus of ALL Realities)

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4895/h3yo8.th.jpg
"The Nexus of Realities is not just a place ... it is a Force of Nature ...

the Fabric of that which binds ALL Reality together ...

the Nexus transported itself to your body"

Mr Master

Mr Master
Meh,

not that I needed to stomp that garbage with more proof,

because everyone knows the Truth, the Facts:

Pre-Retcon Beyonder erased the Totality of Death

(the Concept of Death in all the Multiverse)

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8712/d1ve2.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4596/d2jb9.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2465/beyondernodeathjo1.th.jpg

You want to twist this to mean something else,

go right ahead. (There's no other possible argument)

And don't come back with your 2006 Death Bio, laughing

Everyone know Beyonder was RETCONNED back in 1989, (to a Universal threat)

you say Death was not retconned,

but actually,

that part of her existence was.

King Kandy
Well hold on just one second, it never says the brothers are Megaverses...

It says they are the GAURDIANS of Megaverses.

Mr Master
Well hold on just one second, it never says the brothers are Megaverses...

It says they are the GAURDIANS of Megaverses.

Merlyn and Roma are the Omniversal Guardians.

Megaverses are part of the Omniverse.

These Brothers are a spin off of the the "Brothers" from Marvel vs DC,

as you know both Brothers embodied a Reality, same here.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg

"A Hand soon opening to allow TWO Brothers

to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ...

They became their Realties, they created them,

as such they are "architects" aswell.

The LT manipulated the actual Brothers in their raw form.

Which is even more impressing,

how Two entites that can Create a Megaverse each,

are but Two Hand sized action figures in LT's Hand that the LT manipulates as he wishes. clap3

btw, The Brothers still embody those MegaverseS, even before they created them.

I bet they created those MegaverseS the same way Entropy Created a New Multiverse,

by exploding into them via a Big Bang.

King Kandy
But there's nothing definite. It could be what you're saying. But it could also mean that they merely design and guard their multiverses.

Mr Master
But there's nothing definite. It could be what you're saying. But it could also mean that they merely design and guard their multiverses.

One way or another,

LT manipulated in his Hand, the power of Two MegaverseS.

Whether they created the MegaverseS to guard them

or they embodied them,

they would still need the Power to do either.

King Kandy
One way or another,

LT manipulated in his Hand, the power of Two MegaverseS.

Whether they created the MegaverseS to guard them

or they embodied them,

they would still need the Power to do either.
Did it say they created them? There's a difference between being an architect and being a creator.

And in any case, you can create something stronger then yourself.

Thanos_THOTU
And Iceman > Celestials.
Not to be forgotten, Spectre > Mxy O.o -- That's even more wrong.

Thanos_THOTU
Those scans are from JLA/Avengers actually, and not related at all to Marvel vs DC or Amalgam.
The Marvel pictures were from Marvel vs DC ... You dimwit

Mr Master
Did it say they created them? There's a difference between being an architect and being a creator.

As you wish.

Utrigita

Thats is for the religion forum:

Can God how is omnipotent great a being stronger then himself?

Welcome to the omnipotente paradox.

guy222

wavey

Good Morning from Los Angeles smile

Thanos_THOTU

Or how can the Devil be equal to God in power?

- Talking about the Devil (the destroyer) not Satan (accuser) or Lucifer (fallen angel)

Galan007

The Marvel reality:

The Dc reality:

Different multiverses, same omniverse. Just to add to this a bit...

Flash was able to transverse from DC to Marvel , by matching Marvel Earth's vibrational frequency...

The first time:

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1114871/f1.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1114872/f2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again, :

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1114873/f3.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Very simple. The major supposition is untrue.

Galan007
Very simple. The major supposition is untrue. Meh,

The answer religion junkies will give you for that type of question is...

Asking an omnipotent being , a question like that is to bring his "power" down to mortal standards, thus already defeating the concept of omnipotence.

srug

Symmetric Chaos
I thought we were talking comics . . .

Galan007
I thought we were talking comics . . . Well it could apply to comics as well. 313

Symmetric Chaos
Zoh my god?

Mr Master
Just to add to this a bit...

Flash was able to transverse from DC to Marvel , by matching Marvel Earth's vibrational frequency...

The first time:

And again, :

Guess I should add a bit to this too...

When DC and Marvel team up they make to most ridiculous flops of garbage imaginable, they completely disregard Marvel and DC cosmology by monkey wrenching impossible occurances according to proper continuity.

Watch this brother G.

The whole relevant part of the story takes place within Two Galaxies, one on each side.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3669/e2ji3.th.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/341/25159362pa1.th.jpg
"There was a Universe"

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8329/57968493iu3.th.jpg
"And WITHIN that Universe ... a young Galaxy spins"

Since when is DC and Marvel a single Universe apart?

Oh ... the theme drowns itself further, observe in the next post:

Mr Master
Then Krona decides to take out Two Universes at once,

"616" and DC's "counter"

Krona merging the 616 Reality and DC's prime Earth:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1139/avgrsjla0331lj7.th.jpg

ONLY Galaxies were affected by this merger:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7250/030avengersjla004rembrapt2.th.jpg

In this yet again, failure by Marvel and DC attempt to team up, they make no sense and completely twist and turn what has been established by Marvel and DC.

The 616 Universe and ANY DC Reality is Not a vribration away,

that's utter nonsense.

Mr Master
Here again,

DC and Marvel playing us, by this logic Marvel and DC share the same Multiverse.

Spectre separates the Two Single Universes, laughing

visualized by only separating Two Earths:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4265/040avengersjla004rembrams9.th.jpg

All is well:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7013/042avengersjla004rembraps9.th.jpg

Which is perhaps why the Word Multiverse was NOT mentioned Once in this Arc.

Even when he destroyed the first Two Universes, that was senseless aswell,

cause DC and Marvel are not vibrations away.

Marvel has an entire Omniverse of it's own as yall know very well.

And even BEYOND the Marvel Omniverse, there is the "Ascention" ...

Galan007
Guess I should add a bit to this too...

When DC and Marvel team up they make to most ridiculous flops of garbage imaginable, they completely disregard Marvel and DC cosmology by monkey wrenching impossible occurances according to proper continuity.

Watch this brother G. You might think it's garbage, but to my knowledge it's all canon. smile

Juntai
Then Krona decides to take out Two Universes at once,

"616" and DC's "counter"

Krona merging the 616 Reality and DC's prime Earth:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1139/avgrsjla0331lj7.th.jpg

ONLY Galaxies were affected by this merger:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7250/030avengersjla004rembrapt2.th.jpg

In this yet again, failure by Marvel and DC attempt to team up, they make no sense and completely twist and turn what has been established by Marvel and DC.

The 616 Universe and ANY DC Reality is Not a vribration away,

that's utter nonsense. It was meant to be more, you're just taking the words too literally in this case bro. He is describing how ALREADY the Galaxies are merging. Not that it is only stopping there, but that it has merely STARTED there.

Mr Master
It was meant to be more, you're just taking the words too literally in this case bro. He is describing how ALREADY the Galaxies are merging. Not that it is only stopping there, but that it has merely STARTED there.

That was the last pages of the last issue.

How did it start there, when it never went pass that?

Only Galaxies were affected by the merger according to the Last issue.

Mr Master
You might think it's garbage, but to my knowledge it's all canon.

Just looked into Eternity's bio,

no mention of this incident, and he & Kismet were the major players, plot wise.

Canon?

According to Marvel Bios and an overwhelming amount of On Panel evidence,

Marvel is an Omniverse, not a single Universe or Multiverse like this garbage claims.

The DC Reality is not a vibration away from Marvel,

how can that be when Marvel has countless MultiverseS of it's own vibrations away?

And even if we reach the boundaries of the Omniverse,

there's the Ascention.

Canon?

I think not.

Pulsar's obscure bio, the ONLY vague reference made to a specific incident in that issue,

isn't enough to twart Years and years of established Cosmology,

before and after that garbage.

Juntai
That was the last pages of the last issue.

How did it start there, when it never went pass that?

Only Galaxies were affected by the merger according to the Last issue. I dunno, I'll have to look over the story arc again sometime. The context of what is going on there and what he's saying...

Galan007
Canon?

I think not.

Pulsar's obscure bio, the ONLY vague reference made to a specific incident in that issue,

isn't enough to twart Years and years of established Cosmology,

before and after that garbage. You not liking the issue(s) isn't really enough to classify them as "non-canon". smile

Mr Master
I dunno, I'll have to look over the story arc again sometime. The context of what is going on there and what he's saying...

You can review it,

it was the last pages of the last issue, right before Flash and Hawkeye Owned Krona. laughing out loud

This is why this garbage is unacceptable.

Marvel and DC vibrations away, laughing

Someone should be shot for that nonsense.

Jun, how about claims that DC is part of Marvel's Omniverse?

Which means Roma can Erase the DC Reality with a flick of a switch. erm

Some actually bought into that bull shit

I'm surprised you didn't come out swinging.

Mr Master
You not liking the issue(s) isn't really enough to classify them as "non-canon".

No, the contents inside the garbage classifies it as non-canon.

According to that issue,

DC and Marvel are just a Multiverse each,

do you agree?

According to that issue,

the 616 Reality and DC's counter are a vibration away,

Making all it's other MultiverseS obselete.

do you agree?

According to that issue,

Roma can erase any Universe in DC,

do you agree?

Cause I don't,

And again, Eternity's Bio, NO mention of any kind of this "major" incident.

Juntai
It is also mentioned here in the scan.

However, I believe the story is meant to be canon, and I understand Marvel is considered to have it's own omniverse in previous writings we've seen, however, being as the companies acknowledge the existance of eachother and everything that goes with them, all of those realities would be part of a single omniverse, at least in terms of it's definition.

Same as you claiming the X-O Manowar Iron Man thing as canon, then they accept that the multiverse of Acclaim Comics also exists. And yet, they don't own it, thus it can't be 'omni', if it's not all encompassing. And it isn't.

Galan007
According to that issue,

the 616 Reality and DC's counter are a vibration away,Yep,

neighboring companies separated by specific vibrational patterns.

I don't see what's so silly about that. srug
According to that issue,

Roma can erase any Universe in DC,

do you agree?No, she can destroy any Universe in Marvel.

She wouldn't have that authority in DC, . erm
And again, Eternity's Bio, NO mention of any kind of this "major" incident. Again, Pulsar's Bio, there IS a mention of this "incident".

Mr Master
It is also mentioned here in the scan.

However, I believe the story is meant to be canon,

Perhaps concerning the plot but not the theme.

Cause I can't accept that Roma can destroy DC.

and I understand Marvel is considered to have it's own omniverse in previous writings we've seen,

I agree.

however, being as the companies acknowledge the existance of eachother and everything that goes with them,

They don't acknowledge eveything that happens,

they make a vague remark or two that alludes to a reference directed at one of they're company crossovers, but what happens in Marvel stays in Marvel, and I'm sure the same goes for DC.

all of those realities would be part of a single omniverse, at least in terms of it's definition.

I disagree.

IMO, those are what I call Marvelk and DC Crossover Realities,

That only exist as long as the Arc does, then it's flushed down a toilet.

Same as you claiming the X-O Manowar Iron Man thing as canon, then they accept that the multiverse of Acclaim Comics also exists. And yet, they don't own it, thus it can't be 'omni', if it's not all encompassing. And it isn't.

Actually both OmniverseS were destroyed, not just Marvel's, so it's not the same.

btw. X-O manowar,

was far more precise in considering Marvel Cosmology that Marvel and DC teamups.

Then again, Mark Gruenwald was the Editor.

Mr Master
Yep,

neighboring companies separated by specific vibrational patterns.

I don't see what's so silly about that.

So you agree,

Marvel and DC is just a single Multiverse?

No, she can destroy any Universe in Marvel.

Actually if they share the same Omniverse,

Roma can erase DC, simple and put.

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"

No exceptions. smile

She wouldn't have that authority in DC, .

If DC is in the Marvel Omniverse,

then Roma can erase DC.

Again, Pulsar's Bio, there IS a mention of this "incident".

Negative,

Nothing in that Bio concerns, Eternity or Kismet, "the incident"

just a vague alluding to her (Pulsar's) specific invovement.

Becareful with the things you hear and see,

make sure you investigate thoroughly for yourself friend.

King Kandy

Roma can erase DC, simple and put.

No exceptions. smile
Simple answer: They were wrong.

Galan007

Roma can erase DC, simple and put.An Omniverse specific to Marvel? Sure. smile

Marvel has an "Omniverse" , but say the Marvel Omniverse is a bubble...

Why couldn't the "DC bubble" be right next to that? Neighboring companies. smile

You've gotta think outside the Marvel box for this one. smile
just a vague alluding to her specific invovement. Still there though. . . erm

Mr Master
Simple answer: They were wrong.

That's what I been saying,

but it all it takes is one agenda inspired post and a freakin crusade can be born.

King Kandy
That's what I been saying,

but it all it takes is one agenda inspired post and a freakin crusade can be born.
No, no, I mean the Judge was wrong when he said it could erase any universe in the Omniverse.

Mr Master
An Omniverse specific to Marvel? Sure.

Ok.

Marvel has an "Omniverse" , but say the Marvel Omniverse is a bubble...

Why couldn't the "DC bubble" be right next to that? Neighboring companies.

That's not the way the crossover presented it,

according to it, DC and Marvel are a Universe away.

Besides,

In Marvel continuity, beyond the Omniverse is the Ascention.

You've gotta think outside the Marvel box for this one.

I am,

it doesn't logically allow Marvel and DC to be a Single Universe apart,

sorry.

Still there though. . .

Not concerning Eternity or Kismet though. erm

Mr Master
No, no, I mean the Judge was wrong when he said it could erase any universe in the Omniverse.

"a CRYSTAL KEY is turned, a Chain Reaction Commenced"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg
"A Stricken UNIVERSE is placed FOREVER beyond Suffering"

"A WHOLE UNIVERSE! ... He just WIPED OUT a WHOLE UNIVERSE at the flick of a switch"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

hum

Hyperbole is claiming something, and not backing it up..

Everyone know the CN can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

I really don't wanna swarm so here's this:

Not an illusion:

"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

I suppose Saturnyne is wrong too:

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

King Kandy
Did they know that DC existed?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>