Say goodbye to that first 500

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Maynard
Well, i've officially spent 500 dollars of my 10,000 dollars that I got. I'd say i'm doing pretty well, since last year the 10,000 was gone after august.

Oh yeah, for those who don't know. I was in a car accident, I get monies for it every year for 3 more years. 10,000 bucks on all of my birfdays.

Tattoo
I wish I could get that kind of money, I have regular bills to pay and a couple debts to pay off. Then I could put the rest away for a rainy day.

Captain Maynard
Thats what I have to do every year. I'm paying 3,000 for my rent for the year, so I dont have to worry 'bout that. Than I had to pay 100 for unreturned movies. (Had a collection agency on me for a while) And now I finally have a debt card. Huzzah for money.

Thörin
I was in a car accident, and I have yet to receive any money.

Lana
I was in a car accident, and we're suing the person who hit us because neither she nor her insurance will pay up anything and it's been nearly a year and a half doped

Thörin
It's been like 3 years for me. ermm

I would tell the Lawyers to drop it, but I don't want to pay them an ass load of fees. srug

Captain Maynard
I guess i'm cool like that?

Lana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.