Venom Original CG Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
I think this might be a really early cg test for what they originally wanted Venom to look like in the movie.If so, its amazing how much he changed.Dont mind the music, I know its terrible, but its all I could find....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P40U07CM2VY

marvel_knight90
wow cool find!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I think this might be a really early cg test for what they originally wanted Venom to look like in the movie.If so, its amazing how much he changed.Dont mind the music, I know its terrible, but its all I could find....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P40U07CM2VY

Thank god they changed him...

((The_Anomaly))
Wow, nice find, I wish they had used something more like this version as its WAY closer to what Venom actually looks like. Though he is too bulky in this video (IMO) but this is still better then the Venom they used in Spiderman 3. erm

Menetnashté
This is old, besides I'm almost positive it's been posted before.

Arachnid1

Spiderman_RJ
its not venom CG test......its done by a brazilian 3d animator to show his work,its not related to the movies.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
its not venom CG test......its done by a brazilian 3d animator to show his work,its not related to the movies.

Okay, I wasnt sure, I found it and it said that it was the original cg test, but I wasnt sure.

Jimmy Buggs
That was stupid. They should use that body if they want to do rino.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
That was stupid. They should use that body if they want to do rino.

Rhino is a joke of a villain and will probably not be used in the films unless he is in a measly bank robbing scene at the beggining of the movie, gets beasted by Spiderman and then the Title flashes on the screen as Spiderman webs away, bam intro done, Rhino done, movie begins.

steverules
The ass off Venom there is what would give kid's nightmares

kiekan
Yeah, like Spiderman_RJ had said, this video isn't related to the movie at all. Its been around for a while now and some dude just made it as a semi-joke (it was both a joke and a way to show his skill in animation). There is also a really high resolution image he made of Venom using the same model to show his skill in texturing. I'll see if I can re-find it later.

freak_o32
lol dancing venom lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.