Who would you hire as your body guard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
You have offended the King Pin. Now he has put a $10 Million Dollar bounty on your head, and every street criminal in Marvel is coming after you! Thankfully, your parents are billionaires and you can afford to hire bodyguards.

Following is a list of people who can serve as your bodyguard. Who would you hire to protect you 24/7?

1. Spiderman
2. Punisher
3. Daredevil
4. Wolverine
5. Captain America
6. Deadpool

Explain your choice of bodyguard.

Alfheim
Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just be a human shield and take continous damage. The other cant despite of how good they are.

CasanoVa
Daredevil, easily.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just stand in front of me. The other cant despite of how good they are.

What if it were Bullseye trying to snipe you?

Spiderman's spidersense would warn him of the danger and save your life. Wolverine won't help you in that situation.

Also, Punisher would know to look for every type of danger since he's a tactical genius.

masterbruce
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Daredevil, easily.

why?

DigiMark007
Wolverine...if the worst comes to the worst he could just be a human shield and take continous damage. The other cant despite of how good they are.

Or pick the guy with an actual shield and not have to put up with the cigar smoke.

stick out tongue

Grimm22
The Metal Men

Considering you can WEAR them!

masterbruce
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Or pick the guy with an actual shield and not have to put up with the cigar smoke.

stick out tongue

or pick the guy who can detect danger before it occurs...

or the guy whose senses can pick up anything...

or the guy who is the master of booby traps and therefore can prevent dangerous situations...

I picked those guys because each one of them offers something unique for different type of situations.

llagrok
I'd probably go with Captain America or Daredevil.

TricksterPriest
Deadpool. Even if he ****s up and I get killed, I can die laughing. big grin Plus, nothing can kill him, so he's an even better shield than Logan. Or better yet, I can sic him on the kingpin. evil face

CasanoVa
Originally posted by masterbruce
why?

Sniper? I reckon he'd smell him, or hear him.. or whatever. But even if he didn't he'd probably be able to deflect the bullet with his billy club or something.

If he sent alot of people with guns? Daredevil would hear them from blocks away and kick their asses.

Bombs? Daredevil would smell it, or hear it ticking or something.

He's easily the best pick there, I'd go with Wolverine.. but I don't think he'd be very good at the whole getting you not shot thing, he'd be the best there, very easily if you just had to kill people.

But yeah, Easily Matt.. he'd hear, smell or feel everything coming about 5 blocks before they even happened.

Alfheim

Wolverine is probably good enough to at least stand in the way.

Spiderman's spidersense would warn him of the danger and save your life. Wolverine won't help you in that situation.

Wolverine doesnt have spider sense but he has his training and enhanced senses. If Spiderman sense were that good he wouldnt keep getting ****ed by street levelers in H2H.

Also, Punisher would know to look for every type of danger since he's a tactical genius.

In fairness you could say the same for Wolverine. Wolverine is smart too. Also Punisher is not as durable or fast as Wolverine.

Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

:lo:

DigiMark007
Venom.

confused

I'd just rent out the symbiote and go trash the Kingpin myself.

llagrok
In fairness you could say the same for Wolverine. Wolverine is smart too. Also Punisher is not as durable or fast as Wolverine.

:lo:

I recon Punisher wouldn't try to move me away from the box with a bomb. He'd try to shoot it to death <3

Endless Mike
Cap

masterbruce
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Sniper? I reckon he'd smell him, or hear him.. or whatever. But even if he didn't he'd probably be able to deflect the bullet with his billy club or something.

If he sent alot of people with guns? Daredevil would hear them from blocks away and kick their asses.

Bombs? Daredevil would smell it, or hear it ticking or something.

He's easily the best pick there, I'd go with Wolverine.. but I don't think he'd be very good at the whole getting you not shot thing, he'd be the best there, very easily if you just had to kill people.

But yeah, Easily Matt.. he'd hear, smell or feel everything coming about 5 blocks before they even happened.

Good reasons.

I think the only weakness of DD is if someone really powerful came after you (ie Sabretooth or Venom)

Alfheim
or pick the guy who can detect danger before it occurs...

or the guy whose senses can pick up anything...

or the guy who is the master of booby traps and therefore can prevent dangerous situations...

I picked those guys because each one of them offers something unique for different type of situations.

True but if it comes down to a blood bath were they try to storm your place DD is gonna go down eventually. Woilverines senses may not be as good as DDs but they are still pretty good plus Wolverines training will enable him to know where snipers are liley to be and bombs will likley to be.

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Deadpool. Even if he ****s up and I get killed, I can die laughing. big grin Plus, nothing can kill him, so he's an even better shield than Logan. Or better yet, I can sic him on the kingpin. evil face

good angle...you do have to basically live with the person 24/7 so you better get along.

llagrok
Good reasons.

I think the only weakness of DD is if someone really powerful came after you (ie Sabretooth or Venom)

That's your definition of really powerful?

I think Daredevil could actually take out Sabretooth and at least get me away from Venom.

masterbruce
Originally posted by llagrok
That's your definition of really powerful?

yeah, remember King Pin has only hired street villains...so no need to worry about Dr. Doom or Juggernaut.

lordboo
punisher, he'd shoot any one that goes near you.regardless of if their suspicious or not because he a psycho.

complexbrother
good angle...you do have to basically live with the person 24/7 so you better get along.

and thats why I pick Spiderman. because he cracks jokes almost as much as Deadpool, plus he has this little thing called a spider scence. he can detect threats as well as Daredevil plus he has superhuman speed, strength, and yeard of skill to back 'em up. plus he has this little habit of never giving up. as well of being supremly intellegent (somthing thats severly overlooked in the Marvel U, if he had funding or a fuly stocked lab imagine what he could do/invient. remember he sabotoged Tony Starks suit all by himself).

MRasheed
Spider-man.

His dangersense and power are more than a match for any of kingpin's goons. And even if Kingpin gets lucky and does manage to kill me, Spider-man will be genuinely broken up about it. Everyone else would be like " Oh, well. Can't win 'em all."

StarsNeverFall7
Deadpool, because it would be fun before I got killed. Night full of beer, chimichangas, and the olsen twins...ahh the joy!

endrict
Logan....he's the toughest one on the list, healing factor, maybe best fighter on list....etc....

or maybe DP..what the guy above said....

capt it up

don't be so sure logan at times has warned people of danger only to have spiderman second later say his spidersense went off

Logan would be my choice. He deadly, smart, experience, has the stamina to not sleep for weeks ro eat. He tough an amazing fighter and he knows how they will think. He also ahs supersenses that will warn us of danger plus I bet he train me to protect my self if the need arises which many of the others would not.

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
don't be so sure logan at times has warned people of danger only to have spiderman second later say his spidersense went off

wait...Logan has his own form of danger sense?

Hannibal-Lector
well NOT deadpool cause i dont think id trust him.... mmmm id go with Spiderman i guess, did a reasonable job at keeping MJ alive.... to bad no Juggernaut there ^_^

capt it up
wait...Logan has his own form of danger sense?
well in a way yes.......his hyper senses warn him of danger all the time not to mention they do not have to be in danger for them to work......which in this kinda of scenerio is more usefull then a spidersense

ThePittman
Well I only know that the spider sense only works for him, so your would be still screwed. Out of all of them I would go with Cap, out of all of them you would know that he would die for ya.

capt it up
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well I only know that the spider sense only works for him, so your would be still screwed. Out of all of them I would go with Cap, out of all of them you would know that he would die for ya.
true but so would wolverine and spiderman

Jebus reborn
Galactus.

SpunkySmurph
The Living Tribunal

Symmetric Chaos
Deadpool.

He'd kill me to get the bounty and he'd do it far less painfully than people KP would hire.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Deadpool.

He'd kill me to get the bounty and he'd do it far less painfully than people KP would hire.

good idea...but your parents are paying him 20 Million dollars to keep you alive wink

guy222
You have offended the King Pin. Now he has put a $10 Million Dollar bounty on your head, and every street criminal in Marvel is coming after you! Thankfully, your parents are billionaires and you can afford to hire bodyguards.

Following is a list of people who can serve as your bodyguard. Who would you hire to protect you 24/7?

1. Spiderman
2. Punisher
3. Daredevil
4. Wolverine
5. Captain America
6. Deadpool

howlett

Symmetric Chaos
Spidey - he'd can't exactly stop a bullet without killing himself. Plus he'd have a meltdown from the stress

Punisher - too much collateral damage

Daredevil - sure he'd know they were coming but I doubt that he can protect me from tons of highly motivated assassins for very long

Wolverine - not too bad. He can keep taking bullets for me as long as he needs to. However he's Canadian and smells bad

Cap - he'd be my choice. He's quick, smart and can protect me from a large number of attackers better (due to the shield).

Deadpool - he'd kill me to get the money.

SpunkySmurph

Daredevil - sure he'd know they were coming but I doubt that he can protect me from tons of highly motivated assassins for very long
The man took down 100 armed yakuza agents in a few panels.

He can do the job, and kick the ass on anybody that KP would hire. K-Pin's not exactly in the business of hiring above-street-levelers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The man took down 100 armed yakuza agents in a few panels.

He can do the job, and kick the ass on anybody that KP would hire. 'Pins not exactly in the business of hiring above-street-levelers.

Thats not quite the same as 100 snipers pointing at me.

SpunkySmurph
Thats not quite the same as 100 snipers pointing at me. But he would know the snipers were there before they even loaded, and would have your ass out of there and would have taken them out before you can sneeze.

Symmetric Chaos
But he would know the snipers were there before they even loaded, and would have your ass out of there and would have taken them out before you can sneeze.

hmm That is certainly a compelling argument.

SpunkySmurph
I try. 313

Priest
I would hire a Celestial none180

capt it up
But he would know the snipers were there before they even loaded, and would have your ass out of there and would have taken them out before you can sneeze.
I am sorry but wolverine, spiderman or capt could do all that far mroe effectivly and with a betetr chance of my self not getting killed lol

SpunkySmurph
I am sorry but wolverine, spiderman or capt could do all that far mroe effectivly and with a betetr chance of my self not getting killed lol They don't have the versatality that DD has... DD can detect almost any threat, and long before Spider-man can.

His Airness
Cap or matt

capt it up
They don't have the versatality that DD has... DD can detect almost any threat, and long before Spider-man can.
umm logan can do the same thing..........and has countless times............hell new avengers shows it..........he always the one who notices the threat well before spiderman spidersense comes off.

or did you forgett logan also ahs superman senses.

capt it up
also with DP and wolverine you know the same criminals and assassins are not comming back lol...........that does not hold true for spiderman or DD or capt

SpunkySmurph
Not nearly on the level of DD.

Plus, DD's has a better homefield advantage then Wolvy, and knows the Kingpin and how he works much better then Wolvy.

SpunkySmurph
It's not like they don't beat the hell out of 'em and hand them over to the police... they just don't kill them.

capt it up
Not nearly on the level of DD.

Plus, DD's has a better homefield advantage then Wolvy, and knows the Kingpin and how he works much better then Wolvy.

not nearly? Logan hearing is below DD thats true............Logan smell though is superior........not to mention vision and such.

He may know the kingpin, but logan knows how assassins work and also has far more contacts. He befar more effective for keeping some one save not to mention he at one point was one of the most feared assassins in the world.

DD really has no advantage vs wolverine in these scenerios . Logan holds a lot of advantages over DD that would be very usefull for this scenerio.

capt it up
It's not like they don't beat the hell out of 'em and hand them over to the police... they just don't kill them.
yes and know. they don't normally hurt them that badly.........not to metnion your on nthe run no ones getting hand over to the police your going to be attacked constantly...........and the ones you don't hurt badly will be back.........not to mention the whole stamina issue as well

Redatom65
I'd hire Spunky. He, and his Jimmy Fallon Antics would distract my enemy with bad jokes and laughing at them. ermm

His Airness
Why would a want a lunatic(Wolverine) to protect me?

masterbruce
Originally posted by His Airness

*hopes Capt It Up doesn't see this comment* *actually hopes the opposite*

capt it up
because you know he will get the job done............not to mention he not a lunatic........well not in the sense your talking.

He won't hurt you. He will do every thing he can to protect you. He will train you if you want so you can also protect your self........he can take every thing they dish out..........he knows assassins.........he has the senses to know of there approach.......he has save houses..........he has contacts.......he will kill them all.......he has the experience and the training needed.........not to mention he knows the x-men...........if it comes to it.

why the hell would you want DD when you have some one that has DD abiliteis and then some....not to mention unlike DD he will take the bad guys out for good and knows how they think.

His Airness
because you know he will get the job done............not to mention he not a lunatic........well not in the sense your talking.

He won't hurt you. He will do every thing he can to protect you. He will train you if you want so you can also protect your self........he can take every thing they dish out..........he knows assassins.........he has the senses to know of there approach.......he has save houses..........he has contacts.......he will kill them all.......he has the experience and the training needed.........not to mention he knows the x-men...........if it comes to it.

why the hell would you want DD when you have some one that has DD abiliteis and then some....not to mention unlike DD he will take the bad guys out for good and knows how they think.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a complete and utter loon being my body guard, especially when more honorable and noble options are available.

capt it up
I wouldn't feel comfortable with a complete and utter loon being my body guard, especially when more honorable and noble options are available.

loon? He now a loon.......why that again?

I am sorry but DD is not more honorable nor is he more noble then wolverine.......

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
I'd hire Spunky. He, and his Jimmy Fallon Antics would distract my enemy with bad jokes and laughing at them. ermm And... profiled.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine would be my first choice, followed by Cap.

Spider-Man is useless, when you have Wolverine. Matt is too weak.

Punisher would be cool. The son of a ***** would not only hurt the guy, but make him regret to live!

Deadpool would be more dangerous for myself than otherwise.

janus77

Dangerous
Punisher would scare the shit out of anyone trying to kill mewink

janus77
I used to love reading The Punisher. Fantastic character. but I don't ever recall him being much good at protecting people. "punishing" is more his forte.

I'd pick Spiderman because, with his intellect and knowledge, and some sharpness of my own, I'm pretty sure I could weather the K-pin's storm. and then unleash a frenzy of a competition of my own.

a global bounty on King-pin or a "capture the flag" kind of game, where Kingpin's carcass was said flag ... villains and heroes team up to do battle with Kingpin's men, thereby destroying Kingpin's powerbase and wealth.

Dangerous
You got a point... I would send Spiderman over to kill Kingpin, as he never have had trouble getting to him before,w hile i sits and relaxes, as i know this will be over fast.

Martian_mind
I just take Venoms symbiote and end Kingpin...

don't shiv
spiderman webs every perp in a two block radius while swinging us out of the line of fire a second early.

MRasheed
Originally posted by Dangerous
You got a point... I would send Spiderman over to kill Kingpin, as he never have had trouble getting to him before,w hile i sits and relaxes, as i know this will be over fast.

That would never happen. Peter would tear up at the suggestion that he kill anyone...

don't shiv
but not me.
while Peter takes centre stage a poison dart from a concealed blowgun will ouch King

complexbrother

Logan would be my choice. He deadly, smart, experience, has the stamina to not sleep for weeks ro eat. He tough an amazing fighter and he knows how they will think. He also ahs supersenses that will warn us of danger plus I bet he train me to protect my self if the need arises which many of the others would not.

somtimes i belive you wolverine fanboys pull stats out of thin air, Logan DOES need to eat, sleep, among other human things. his primary power is to heal super quick, and a by product of that is extended lifespan, hightend endurance, hightend scenses, hightend strength (and due to that, speed), and his secondary power is his bone claws that (along with the rest of his bones) were coated with adumanitum.

I remember a storyarch where logan was trapped in a cave where he was forced to eat strips of his own flesh to survive, he'll heal then get another peice. the cave dripped water which his system dealt with the poison in the water. when he was found he was on the verge of death.

Soljer
ermmlaugh

ThePittman

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
ermmlaugh
yes

capt it up
Originally posted by complexbrother
somtimes i belive you wolverine fanboys pull stats out of thin air, Logan DOES need to eat, sleep, among other human things. his primary power is to heal super quick, and a by product of that is extended lifespan, hightend endurance, hightend scenses, hightend strength (and due to that, speed), and his secondary power is his bone claws that (along with the rest of his bones) were coated with adumanitum.

I remember a storyarch where logan was trapped in a cave where he was forced to eat strips of his own flesh to survive, he'll heal then get another peice. the cave dripped water which his system dealt with the poison in the water. when he was found he was on the verge of death.

pulled it out my ass? again yoru lakc of knowledge of wolverien hrut syou again...........logan from house of m all the way up to origins which was a month later had not eaten or slept...................as shown........

Also Logan foughten 18 hours straight while he was delaing with a death factor and pheramones..........

Logan foutghten a week of non stop combat in the danger room...........need I go on.

capt it up

Jyppe
Spider-man, he has the fastest way of moving around safely. His webs.

*back to work*

Sam Z
I would hire Wonderwoman. droolio

Superboy Prime

1. Spiderman
2. Punisher
3. Daredevil
4. Wolverine
5. Captain America
6. Deadpool

I would hire Jennifer just to watch her shred her clothes as she transforms into She-Hulk.

LordFear
DeadPool because he is a badass mercenary with incredible skills rivalling Logan and he is immortal. I would pick Sabertooth over Logan because I think Creed is more devious and just more vicious. Plus when he goes berserk he stays level headed.

Redatom65
You got a point... I would send Spiderman over to kill Kingpin, as he never have had trouble getting to him before,w hile i sits and relaxes, as i know this will be over fast. Hi Svend

Redatom65
And... profiled.

O Smurf and his Jimmy Fallon antics, even he finds them funny, why else would he laugh ast his own silly antics

jrodslam
Daredevil
Spiderman
Wolverine
Punisher

In that order. It helps a great deal when your protector can know when someones close or on their way to kill you. Daredevil would be first pick just for the simple fact that hes sniffed out a sniper from 5 blocks away. Hes also pretty good with that ninja shit, lol. Just incase the numbers are a bit much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.