Bush Embarrases Himself in Front of England.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spidervlad
WASHINGTON: Presidents come and go, but for more than half a century, the queen has always been the queen.

So it was perhaps no surprise that Washington went a little gaga Monday, as Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, began an official two-day visit to the U.S. capital.

Across the Atlantic, Helen Mirren, who won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Elizabeth in "The Queen," shocked the British conscience over the weekend by turning down an invitation to dine at Buckingham Palace.

But on the other side of the Atlantic, the queen was making Americans go weak in the knees.

The White House was decorated to perfection for an exclusive white-tie dinner on Monday evening, with President George W. Bush and the first lady, Laura Bush, playing host to the royal couple and 130 other A-list guests. But the morning was reserved for the masses - or, at least, the masses with the kind of connections that warrant an invitation to the formal arrival ceremony on the South Lawn.

Lucky ticket-holders - more than 7,000 of them - began lining up at 7 a.m. to get in: women in fine hats carrying floral bouquets, little girls in chiffon dresses, boys and men in their best suits, toting cameras and craning their necks for a glimpse of what one called "the real deal."

Joy Green, whose daughter had tickets by virtue of her job at the Justice Department, flew in from Selma, Alabama, for the occasion. "I think we love it that they have a queen," she said, explaining the American fascination, "and we're glad that we don't."

At 10:56 a.m., six minutes past schedule, she arrived, a small woman in a black and white hat, white gloves, a white jacket and black skirt. Drums rolled and trumpets blared. There was a gasp in the crowd, and a squeal: "I see her! I see the queen!"

It was a day for pomp and circumstance - a military color guard, a fife and drum band in white wigs, red jackets and tri-cornered hats - punctuated by a presidential slip of the tongue that lightened the moment during Bush's welcoming remarks. Bush reminded the 81-year-old queen that she had already dined with 10 American presidents.

"You helped our nation celebrate its bicentennial in 17- " he went on, stopping to correct himself before 1776 could slip out. The crowd erupted in laughter, and the president and the queen turned to each other for a long, silent gaze. Then, Bush turned back to the crowd with an explanation.

"She gave me a look," he said, "that only a mother could give a child."

Bush had been the recipient of such a look once before in the queen's presence - from his own mother, back in 1991, when the first President Bush and his wife played host to their own state dinner for the queen. By several different accounts, Barbara Bush told the queen that she had seated her son far away from Her Majesty, for fear he might make a wisecrack.

Then, to his mother's horror, he did, telling the queen that he was his family's black sheep and asking, "Who's yours?"

The queen, apparently not amused, replied tartly, "None of your business."

If the queen was not amused Monday, she did not show it. "I'm sure she accepted it for what it was - a slip of the tongue," said her press secretary, Penny Russell-Smith.

I saw the video, and Queen Elizabeth II took it really seriously. In fact, she seemed to be highly distrubed when he said that she gave him a look that only a mother can give a child... Really, Bush blew this one bad time, and it looks like he needs to either learn some more manners, or learn some more history.

Robtard
Whup-Dee-Daa... Surely there are greater things (Iraq, economy, world relations etc. etc. etc.) to bash Bush on than this nonsense.

Fishy
The guy doesn't have manners he isn't use to things like this. And I really can't blame him. I think he did his best but he just is who he is, it's not that big a deal and people should just go on with their lives.

Devil King
He's been an embarrassment for the last 7 years. Why should this state dinner be any different?

J-Beowulf
In other news, President Bush isn't a good public speaker.

Oh wait...

Anyway, what's the major significance? Was his comment seen as idiotic, or what? I don't quite get it.

Starhawk
The guy is mentally retarded, can you really blame him?

Robtard
Originally posted by Starhawk
The guy is mentally retarded, can you really blame him?

Hypocrite, the guy can bullsh!t, dodge and spin a whole lot better than you...

Bardock42
Hahahah, that guy might just be the most talented comical genius ever.

Ushgarak
"The queen, apparently not amused, replied tartly, "None of your business.""

I'm not convinced tha is true.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Devil King
He's been an embarrassment for the last 7 years. Why should this state dinner be any different? Psst...has anybody heard the new rumor? The reason the gas prices are so high is because he and his dad own gas/oil companies and want to make a few billion before his terms up.

OK, back on topic.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ushgarak

But if it is it would be hilarious as well.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Robtard
Hypocrite, the guy can bullsh!t, dodge and spin a whole lot better than you...

More childish insults....

And he is such a pathetic public speaker that we actually developed a term for his oratory blunders. "Bushisims" LOL

Spidervlad
Really, a President shouldn't make retarded mistakes like that. Especially when addresing the queen, I mean now the Queen is going to think of him as a much bigger idiot then she already thought he was.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Really, a President shouldn't make retarded mistakes like that. Especially when addresing the queen, I mean now the Queen is going to think of him as a much bigger idiot then she already thought he was.

And she might use all her power to....bwahahahahahahahha

FeceMan
This was news yesterday. He almost said 1776 but corrected himself by saying 1976.

OMFG TEH STUFF

Robtard
More childish insults....

And he is such a pathetic public speaker that we actually developed a term for his oratory blunders. "Bushisims" LOL

What I said was true, no?

Yes, he is a poor public speaker.

FeceMan
Oddly enough, I heard the term "-isms" a long time before President Bush became president.

Hmmm.

*Scratches his head.*

Fishy
Originally posted by FeceMan
Oddly enough, I heard the term "-isms" a long time before President Bush became president.

Hmmm.

*Scratches his head.*

That's because everybody makes stupid mistakes, it's just more fun to look at Bush his mistakes and laugh, especially when they completely unimportant and small like this one smile

FeceMan
Actually, I've heard the term used in neutral manner, more describing specific phrases or manners of speaking...but OMFG HE ALMOST SED 1776!!!11!!1!

Starhawk
He makes allot of them. At Chapters they sell a day calender full of them. I almost feel sorry for him, he's going to be remembered int he history book as the worst lame duck president in the history of the US.

BackFire
This is important world news and am glad you brought it to my attention.

Much more important than other things going on in the world.

Robtard
Breaking News:

"George W. Bush 'takes' a greasy shit; only wipes once!"

Lana
So Bush flubbed yet another attempt at public speaking. This is news how?

I mean, really...who cares? Not like this is going to affect the world or anything.

Starhawk
No his inept ability to govern does. Also his war.

Lana
No his inept ability to govern does. Also his war.

...which has absolutely nothing to do with him almost saying the wrong thing. At all.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
...which has absolutely nothing to do with him almost saying the wrong thing. At all. Oh, maybe slightly connected, though I could hardly say how and in what severity.

chillmeistergen
About a year ago it was literally absolute breaking news here that Bush had fallen over his dog, while walking it. It completely perplexed me as to who on earth in the studio regarded that shit as news.

Fishy
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
About a year ago it was literally absolute breaking news here that Bush had fallen over his dog, while walking it. It completely perplexed me as to who on earth in the studio regarded that shit as news.

Was there a movie of the event? Then it could still fit in the funny news category

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Fishy
Was there a movie of the event? Then it could still fit in the funny news category
umm..Yes I believe there was, though if i remember correctly, though humorous it lasted a good three seconds and could have been any quite old bloke in a hoody and baseball cap. They should make a feature length movie.

Spidervlad
To all unfriendly comments here, please, dont' waste your ****ing time and leave. Seriously, why waste your time saying stuff like this? I'm free to post anything I want to discuss with other people in this forum.
This is important however because now all of England thinks he is a complete idiot. This isn't something small like you just said, he offended the queen by saying that she was about 200 years old. Hmm... No, I guess ruining your political relationship with the ruler of one of the world powers isn't important at all, your right.

If your mind is too stupid to understand things like this, then don't even bother going into the General Discussion Forum.

People who posts in thread just to say how stupid it is, are, simply, stupider.

Fishy
To all unfriendly comments here, please, dont' waste your ****ing time and leave. Seriously, why waste your time saying stuff like this? I'm free to post anything I want to discuss with other people in this forum.
This is important however because now all of England thinks he is a complete idiot. This isn't something small like you just said, he offended the queen by saying that she was about 200 years old. Hmm... No, I guess ruining your political relationship with the ruler of one of the world powers isn't important at all, your right.

If your mind is too stupid to understand things like this, then don't even bother going into the General Discussion Forum.

First of all, I would assume everybody in England already considered him an idiot.

Second of all, it would probably be pretty safe to say that most people in England would accept a slip of the tongue as just that a slip of the tongue and would think that Bush made a mistake, instead of trying to insult their queen.

Third of all, she may be the head of state she still isn't in charge of the country. At the moment Tony Blair still is. So even if he did insult her it would hardly start a war. And he clearly didn't and didn't mean too... He made a mistake, people do that. Bush is a human being you know.... And he really just isn't that good at public speaking so he makes a lot of mistakes then, so what, big deal? Who cares...

chillmeistergen

No, nobody in England gives a fvck about the royal family. I also think that nearly everyone here, and anywhere, knows what an idiot Bush is.

Bardock42

I doubt all of England thinks that.

Probably not even that many more than before.

Also, the comparative of "stupid" is "more stupid", I believe.

Devil King
Originally posted by Bardock42
And she might use all her power to....bwahahahahahahahha

Best post of the thread.

WrathfulDwarf
I really don't think so.....

Magee

People who posts in thread just to say how stupid it is, are, simply, stupider. The irony of your post just screams in my face so I had to point out the fact that your the real idiot here. Reasons?

1. I doubt many people in England even heard about this and I would imagine many more wouldn't even give it a second thought/ care.

2. The Queen rules NOTHING in Britain, she has no power what so ever.

3. Its more stupid not "stupider". wink

Also to all those nasty hateful people out there, this is a forum not the 6 o'clock news.

KidRock
WASHINGTON: Presidents come and go, but for more than half a century, the queen has always been the queen.

So it was perhaps no surprise that Washington went a little gaga Monday, as Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, began an official two-day visit to the U.S. capital.

Across the Atlantic, Helen Mirren, who won an Academy Award for her portrayal of Elizabeth in "The Queen," shocked the British conscience over the weekend by turning down an invitation to dine at Buckingham Palace.

But on the other side of the Atlantic, the queen was making Americans go weak in the knees.

The White House was decorated to perfection for an exclusive white-tie dinner on Monday evening, with President George W. Bush and the first lady, Laura Bush, playing host to the royal couple and 130 other A-list guests. But the morning was reserved for the masses - or, at least, the masses with the kind of connections that warrant an invitation to the formal arrival ceremony on the South Lawn.

Lucky ticket-holders - more than 7,000 of them - began lining up at 7 a.m. to get in: women in fine hats carrying floral bouquets, little girls in chiffon dresses, boys and men in their best suits, toting cameras and craning their necks for a glimpse of what one called "the real deal."

Joy Green, whose daughter had tickets by virtue of her job at the Justice Department, flew in from Selma, Alabama, for the occasion. "I think we love it that they have a queen," she said, explaining the American fascination, "and we're glad that we don't."

At 10:56 a.m., six minutes past schedule, she arrived, a small woman in a black and white hat, white gloves, a white jacket and black skirt. Drums rolled and trumpets blared. There was a gasp in the crowd, and a squeal: "I see her! I see the queen!"

It was a day for pomp and circumstance - a military color guard, a fife and drum band in white wigs, red jackets and tri-cornered hats - punctuated by a presidential slip of the tongue that lightened the moment during Bush's welcoming remarks. Bush reminded the 81-year-old queen that she had already dined with 10 American presidents.

"You helped our nation celebrate its bicentennial in 17- " he went on, stopping to correct himself before 1776 could slip out. The crowd erupted in laughter, and the president and the queen turned to each other for a long, silent gaze. Then, Bush turned back to the crowd with an explanation.

Bush had been the recipient of such a look once before in the queen's presence - from his own mother, back in 1991, when the first President Bush and his wife played host to their own state dinner for the queen. By several different accounts, Barbara Bush told the queen that she had seated her son far away from Her Majesty, for fear he might make a wisecrack.

Then, to his mother's horror, he did, telling the queen that he was his family's black sheep and asking, "Who's yours?"

If the queen was not amused Monday, she did not show it. "I'm sure she accepted it for what it was - a slip of the tongue," said her press secretary, Penny Russell-Smith.

I saw the video, and Queen Elizabeth II took it really seriously. In fact, she seemed to be highly distrubed when he said that she gave him a look that only a mother can give a child... Really, Bush blew this one bad time, and it looks like he needs to either learn some more manners, or learn some more history.

Damn, I wish I was like you and had nothing better to do with my time.

inimalist
Originally posted by KidRock

like read the news? confused

KidRock
Originally posted by inimalist
like read the news? confused

Post the 93995945954 thread bashing Bush.

I thought you would be able to figure that out on your own..I guess I was wrong about that one.

I will draw you a picture to help you figure it out next time. confused

inimalist
Post the 93995945954 thread bashing Bush.

I thought you would be able to figure that out on your own..I guess I was wrong about that one.

I will draw you a picture to help you figure it out next time. confused

draw me a picture of what?

Deano
screw the queen and george bush.

i find it funny when i see them both together at the podium, and people thinking that bush is in charge of the country when in fact the establishment is owned by british royalty

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4784289968853357987&q=queen+of+england+exposed

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1866496783791986992&q=jordan+maxwell

Burnt Pancakes
I thought it was owned by Lizard Men?

Robtard
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I thought it was owned by Lizard Men?

They're one and the same.... A.K.A., *menacing music* "The Babylonian Brotherhood!".

Ssshhhh, have to be careful, they're watching, always watching...

jaden101

Deano
im not embaressed. thank you. im embaressing you all by exposing your lack of knowledge

jaden101
well you should be...i watched your links and all i got was "buy my book...buy my book"

and your believing it is no different to those who think that the davinci code is the truth or other such idiotic fictions...

whats highly ironic is that you perpetrate the idea that apparent governments aren't actually in control and they are merely puppets while quoting hicks in your signature...when he is lambasting the people that you dont believe own and run everything anyway

chillmeistergen
I pity any country who has an ex alcoholic in charge of a military that size.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
well you should be...i watched your links and all i got was "buy my book...buy my book"

and your believing it is no different to those who think that the davinci code is the truth or other such idiotic fictions...

whats highly ironic is that you perpetrate the idea that apparent governments aren't actually in control and they are merely puppets while quoting hicks in your signature...when he is lambasting the people that you dont believe own and run everything anyway

so this mans goal after 40 + years of research is 'buy my book'? of course he wants people to buy his book. he needs to eat. but that doesnt mean he isnt right in what he says

bill hicks actually believed a tiny elite run and own everything. and that he thought the presidents are puppets. he said so himself

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Deano
so this mans goal after 40 + years of research is 'buy my book'? of course he wants people to buy his book. he needs to eat. but that doesnt mean he isnt right in what he says

bill hicks actually believed a tiny elite run and own everything. and that he thought the presidents are puppets. he said so himself

Bill Hicks didn't deserve to be famous. All he did was advocate whatever was being opposed at the time, it was that simple for him. People don't like smoking and a light bulb appears above his head - 'why don't I say I love smoking and I don't care what people say?!'

Right yep a tiny elite run and own everything. It's sort of called the united nations, look it up.

ADarksideJedi
Saw that on the news and the paper.No big deal she just smiled at him and did not look at all insult.Hey everyone does it!JM

Spidervlad
She didn't smile at him, and some reporters quoted that her stare might have had a bit of contempt in it.

He's the president, and he's not supposed to make retarded mistakes like that.

Spidervlad

I was reading the news. Is that a waste of time? Oh, sorry, I forgot people like you don't waste time reading the news. Added to that, I spent the same time reading the news as you did reading this thread and then posting a worthless and useless comment.

chillmeistergen
She didn't smile at him, and some reporters quoted that her stare might have had a bit of contempt in it.

He's the president, and he's not supposed to make retarded mistakes like that.

Reporters twist the truth it's their job. He's made a lot worse and bigger mistakes than insulting an old woman who essentially, doesn't really mean anything anymore. If he even did insult her.

JacopeX
LKTH6f1JfX8

Starhawk

Seriously Americans, why do you let this buffoon speak in public? Is it not possible for the general public to call for impeachment due to mental impairment?

Burnt Pancakes
Nope, only sex and MASSIVE stupidity.

Insulting some old hag isn't exactly massive stupidty...

Though the war is. I guess us American's are just lazy bastards.

Secretus
Speak for your self

Violent K
Seriously Americans, why do you let this buffoon speak in public? Is it not possible for the general public to call for impeachment due to mental impairment?

Seriously Canadians, why do you create a million dollar coin?

Starhawk
Because we also voted in a right wing nutjob. LOL

Devil King

No, actually it's not.

King Nothing
Is Bush really as stupid as many make him out to be?

Starhawk
More so in fact.

Bardock42
Bill Hicks didn't deserve to be famous. All he did was advocate whatever was being opposed at the time, it was that simple for him. People don't like smoking and a light bulb appears above his head - 'why don't I say I love smoking and I don't care what people say?!'

Right yep a tiny elite run and own everything. It's sort of called the united nations, look it up.

You are an idiot.

Strangelove
As trivial as it may seem to some, Spidervlad is right. The President of the United States is just as much the head of state as the Queen of England, and the President should have some sense of decorum. One of the jobs of our President is to represent our country, and President Bush has done a poor job of that since day one.

Fishy
Originally posted by Strangelove
As trivial as it may seem to some, Spidervlad is right. The President of the United States is just as much the head of state as the Queen of England, and the President should have some sense of decorum. One of the jobs of our President is to represent our country, and President Bush has done a poor job of that since day one.

We all know that, the real question is why is this news? He isn't a good public speaker, he makes mistakes... At least this time he corrected the mistake before he was finished with it.

Devil King
Originally posted by King Nothing

Are you kidding?

Deano

nah he doesnt mean the united nations.

thanks tho

Strangelove
Originally posted by Fishy
We all know that, the real question is why is this news? He isn't a good public speaker, he makes mistakes... At least this time he corrected the mistake before he was finished with it. Well you're right. I don't think it really is news, to be honest. All that I've seen is it mentioned in passing when talking about the Queen's visit to the U.S.

botankus

I'm going to start trying this pick-up line with the ladies.

chillmeistergen
You are an idiot.

Do you think that has somehow put me in my place? I'm sure you did the best you could, but in future why don't you take a bit more time to think of something maybe close to witty to say.

Lana

Do you even know what impeachment is?

Bardock42
Do you think that has somehow put me in my place? I'm sure you did the best you could, but in future why don't you take a bit more time to think of something maybe close to witty to say.
I feel calling you by what you are was quite sufficent in the situation.

Alpha Centauri

He didn't want to be famous, the fact that he is proves that many more people saw his words for what they were, and him for what he was; More than just a comedian.

People like Bill Hicks and a light bulb appears above your head; "Why don't I make it seem like Bill Hicks was just about smoking jokes and then not care what anyone says?".

-AC

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He didn't want to be famous, the fact that he is proves that many more people saw his words for what they were, and him for what he was; More than just a comedian.

People like Bill Hicks and a light bulb appears above your head; "Why don't I make it seem like Bill Hicks was just about smoking jokes and then not care what anyone says?".

-AC

That's all I see his comedy to be, no light bulb - it didn't require that much thought. If you like him fair enough, go for it. But, don't start going on about conspiracies that he, apparently, thought up. This is a thread about an idiot slipping up, not the 'elite' who control us all...

Bardock42
That's all I see his comedy to be, no light bulb - it didn't require that much thought. If you like him fair enough, go for it. But, don't start going on about conspiracies that he, apparently, thought up. This is a thread about an idiot slipping up, not the 'elite' who control us all...

...you are joking, right?

What have you heard by him? One smoker joke?

chillmeistergen
...you are joking, right?

What have you heard by him? One smoker joke?

No, I've watched one dvd and I don't particularly feel like ever watching anymore.

Bardock42
No, I've watched one dvd and I don't particularly feel like ever watching anymore.

Well, your loss. Just don't comment on him like you actually know anything.

chillmeistergen
Well, your loss. Just don't comment on him like you actually know anything.

Just voicing my opinion, maybe some day I will grow fond of it. Now let's get this back on topic, when are the queen and Bush going to have a fist fight?

meep-meep

Especially when addressing the Queen? Who, outside of England, really cares about the queen anyway? What about the retarded mistakes he makes like going to war under false pretenses?

meep-meep

And most of England didn't think he was stupid before this?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by meep-meep
Especially when addressing the Queen? Who, outside of England, really cares about the queen anyway? What about the retarded mistakes he makes like going to war under false pretenses?

I live in England, and I've met a good 5 people at most who care about the queen here.

Schecter
the thread title is horseshit.

bush has never and will never embarrass himself because he neither knows nor cares about what a stupid and rude dipshit he is. one must have a conscious of such things to embarrass one's self. and england? such a narrow appraisal.

"bush embarrasses the u.s. before the world" would be appropriate, however redundant given every other thread devoted to his monkeyisms.

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

correct

you miss the point. maybe dick jokes are more to your liking.the ones who dislike bill the most are mostly the ones who dont understand him.

he wasnt afraid to say what he felt. he said what he wanted. he could think for himself, he never sold out. he could expose hypocrisy and the stupidity of the audience and the world in one 10 minute rant. he was a true free thinker.

how many are there around today like bill hicks? i cant see any apart from a few. and the herd always label them insane anyway.

i and othere see him as something more. he subtly touches on conecepts and ideas that only few can understand. and for that i love him.

you and the majority just see him as a comedian, and thats where you failed

jaden101

40 years of research?...everything he said in that interview amounted to was "because i say so"...there was no evidence that the queen has wildly different DNA to anyone else...the man himself stated that that isn't his field anyway...he appeared to be social anthropoligist if anything...

not in any of the dvds i own he doesn't.

Deano
well thats where its up to us to check out the info he is saying. instead of wildily dismissing it.

as for bill hicks...get the cd's. ''Rant in E Minor'' is the best

you can listen to him mentioning the elite here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8268284

Robtard
WTF? So Bill Hicks (who is funny) says "The little elite run the world" and it has to be true?

As far as "Bill Hicks didn't want to be famous", that is a load of horseshit, what comedian sets out and aspires to 'not be famous'. The world is full of comedians who didn't try hard enough; they live in obscurity, like the rest of us.

Deano
when did i say that cos bill hicks says it, it has to be true?

and i think when bill hicks was really young, he did want to be well known in his country but later on in his life he realised that it doesnt matter that much and that it wouldnt happen anyway because of what he talked about.

he was never going to do commercials or water down his act to get famous. he woudnt never do that. but others certainly would, and thats why you get the impression that his climb for fame wasnt all that big of a deal., although im sure he would of liked it.

thats what i got from reading hsi biography

he was actually quite famous in britain to be honest

Bardock42
Of course he wanted to be famous. Wanted to be a great comedian and a spread his messages. What does that matter?

FeceMan
OMFG HE ALOMOST SED 1776!1!!1!!111!!1

J-Beowulf
im not embaressed. thank you. im embaressing you all by exposing your lack of knowledge

Hey! You! Back to your conspiracy forum, damnit. We don't want any of this crap here. You have an entire section of the forums devoted to posting this garbage.

Deano
hey you, dont tell me what to do.

its not garbage. you are talking garbage. i assume you have researched the subjects touched upon? i doubt it
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352348

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/352348_3-independence-day-us-is-a-british-financial-colony

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351416

Adam_PoE

its not garbage. you are talking garbage. i assume you have researched the subjects touched upon? i doubt it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/352348_3-independence-day-us-is-a-british-financial-colony

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/v/images/v-7.jpg

ragesRemorse

so the embarassment was asking if the queen had any black sheep in her family?

If so the queen needs to take the stick out of her ass

Robtard

Your base is on a guy who has zero foundation and only speculates. Really now, lizard people, how can you take that serious...

If what he claims is true, don't you think this omnipotent group would have made him disappear by now, let alone let him spill their secrets over 20+ books now?
http://www.politicalfriendster.com/images/4450.jpg <--- I trick suckers into buying my books.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by meep-meep

I think it's retarded to care about the Queen in this country, let alone anywhere else.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I could give a rat's ass about the queen of England......then again, I could give a rat's ass about President Bush.

GCG

ADarksideJedi
I bet if Kerry did something like this.There would be no thread and everyone would be honering him.So much like liberals to look at the bad side of things.jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I bet if Kerry did something like this.There would be no thread and everyone would be honering him.So much like liberals to look at the bad side of things.jm

I belief Kerry had an equally stupid slip of speech and it was hyped just as much if not more.

ADarksideJedi
What speech was that>jm

Schecter
[email protected] mean bush decided to parrot the out of context quote as kerry laughing at soldiers and calling them idiots, while supporting and likely funding a campaign to discredit kerry as a soldier when pussy...i mean bush never saw a moment of combat.

"Even in the midst of a heated campaign season, there are still some things we should all be able to agree on, and one of the most important is that every one of our troops deserves our gratitude and respect,"

squawk

"The senator's suggestion that the men and women of our military are somehow uneducated is insulting and shameful"

squawk

enter tony snow, his mini-parrot

"This is an absolute insult," Snow said at a daily press briefing. "Senator Kerry not only owes an apology to those who are serving, but also to the families of those who've given their lives in this."

squawk

"These Americans who are risking their lives in the fight against terrorism in Iraq deserve better than to have their service demeaned by a United States senator," Boehner said in a statement. "Our soldiers need John Kerry's support, yet John Kerry offers nothing more than disparaging commentary."

squawk

looks like some of the squawkers and yappers at kmc should apply for the position of white house press secratary roll eyes (sarcastic)

ADarksideJedi
I remember that speech now!Pretty funny!Got alot of people mad that day.jm

Schecter
see, when its kerry its funny...although it was lies and character assasination. its funny to strip a war hero of his dignity before the world. its funny to accuse him of hating and laughing at soldiers who were and are dying in iraq. funny. LOLZZZZZZZ

but god forbid anyone point out bush being a shmuck on wheels and its "HARUMPH!"

Ytse
Originally posted by Schecter
LOLZZZZZZZ

It's like you fell asleep while laughing.

ADarksideJedi
Again you guys do the same if it was bush.So either way we can't win with this debate!JM

Bardock42
Again you guys do the same if it was bush.So either way we can't win with this debate!JM

No.

ADarksideJedi
No what?You never finish your sentences.Anyway got to go anyway!Bye for now.jm

Schecter
fail for now.schecter

xmarksthespot
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7707/12873823880b03c80b7mzj9.jpg
"I am the lizard Queen."

Mystery solved.

Bush. Meh. I'm apathetic towards Bush of that nature.

Deano
Your base is on a guy who has zero foundation and only speculates. Really now, lizard people, how can you take that serious...

If what he claims is true, don't you think this omnipotent group would have made him disappear by now, let alone let him spill their secrets over 20+ books now?
http://www.politicalfriendster.com/images/4450.jpg <--- I trick suckers into buying my books.

errm what ive talked about in this thread is metioned by jordan maxwell, and he doesnt believe in exterrestrial aliens i dont think. so you dont know what your on about.

david icke was already quite well known in tv. and he came out of the blue and surprised them quite a bit.

now you can either assasinate the person, or you can assasinate is character. and the second option is what they chose. ask anyone in britain what they think of david icke, and they will tell you he is anti semitic(not true) rascist(not true) and a nutter(not true)

they dont see him as a threat.

and you claim that he tricks peopleinto buying his books? thats rubbish. its not different than companys tricking YOU into buying there products. you are just as bad

Robtard
errm what ive talked about in this thread is metioned by jordan maxwell, and he doesnt believe in exterrestrial aliens i dont think. so you dont know what your on about.

david icke was already quite well known in tv. and he came out of the blue and surprised them quite a bit.

now you can either assasinate the person, or you can assasinate is character. and the second option is what they chose. ask anyone in britain what they think of david icke, and they will tell you he is anti semitic(not true) rascist(not true) and a nutter(not true)

they dont see him as a threat.

and you claim that he tricks peopleinto buying his books? thats rubbish. its not different than companys tricking YOU into buying there products. you are just as bad

There's a difference between a company like Gillette "tricking" me into buying their shaving cream, an item I use and David Icke blatantly lying (or maybe he really is certifiably insane?) to sell books based on nothing. Tell me, what has being a 'conspiracy hound' done for you; are you going to stop this "Global Domination" now that you know the truth Mulder?

Faceman
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4659/llvu2.png

Deano
There's a difference between a company like Gillette "tricking" me into buying their shaving cream, an item I use and David Icke blatantly lying (or maybe he really is certifiably insane?) to sell books based on nothing. Tell me, what has being a 'conspiracy hound' done for you; are you going to stop this "Global Domination" now that you know the truth Mulder?

blatantly lying laughing

i assume you read the newspapers

chillmeistergen
ask anyone in britain what they think of david icke, and they will tell you he is anti semitic(not true) rascist(not true) and a nutter(not true)

Would we? I think that seems slightly racist in itself.

StyleTime
Are....are you serious?
Originally posted by King Nothing
Are...are you serious?
Are...are you serious?
Are...are you serious?
Would we? I think that seems slightly racist in itself.
Are...are you serious?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by StyleTime

Are...are you serious?

Yes

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Ushgarak

I agree, not really the sort of thing she would say...

Well, you've joined him in embarrassing your nation as to be quite honest its annoying when people say England. Shes queen of Great Britain and a good deal other places and is more Scottish than English. Though thats just us clutching at straws, if anything she is German with a tint of Greece.

Robtard
blatantly lying laughing

i assume you read the newspapers

Well, he has yet to offer solid proof and only makes wild speculations, so either he's lying or is just a lunatic who has convinced himself of his own idiocy...

Which ones?

So, gonna dodge the question I asked?

Deano
neither. now you can stop this crap. because you cant say icke offers no solid proof, when the powers that be offer no solid proof either. that makes you look silly.

i cant stop the new world order on my own. thats down to all of us. the reason the world is like it is, is because we have allowed it to happen. i have become more aware of the dangers. i dont wish to remain lazy.

the quote below says it well enough

that says it best. its time for a change Folks. a BIG change.

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/May%202007/hand_bush.jpg

StyleTime
Yes
It's not really racist though. Ignorant? Hell yes. Racist implies it's actually concerns a race.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by StyleTime
It's not really racist though. Ignorant? Hell yes. Racist implies it's actually concerns a race.

OK, you're right there. It may not be actually racist, but, it is labelling an entire country and predicting every member's response to a question. I myself come from that country, and if you asked me the question, I would not respond in that way. You're right, it's extremely ignorant.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why is everyone anti-icke? He's just living the American Dream and making tons of money by playing on other peoples insecurities.

Deano
nah he is not doing that. at all. he had a cushy job as a tv presenter. he was well known on the tv.

why wud anyone sacrifice there life to allow his family and himself to be ridiculed, by idiots such as yourself?

he lives in small house on the isle of wight. hardly living the highlife is he

FeceMan
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/63500/63951aFhe_w.jpg
It's a traaaaap.

Bigon
OK, you're right there. It may not be actually racist, but, it is labelling an entire country and predicting every member's response to a question. I myself come from that country, and if you asked me the question, I would not respond in that way. You're right, it's extremely ignorant.

The definition of 'racist' according to my local council (in London) is 'anything that anyone at all might perceive as being racist' even if they are completely insane. So pretty much anything could be racist if that is to be taken literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.