KOTOR Revan & ROTS Anakin Run The Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
Last time, Gideon said he hated Revan and Anakin threads because they were difficult. Well, now we have them in the same team instead of fighting against each other. All the fights are all-out battles, by the exception of the bloody amulets. They have 1:30 of rest between each battle.

1. Maul & Ventress
2. Dooku & ROTS Kenobi
3. Kun & Ulic
4. Kyp Durron & Dessan
5. Bane & Traya
6. Windu & Sion
7. Nihilus & Jacen
8. Yoda & Sidious
9. They make it

((The_Anomaly))
1. Maul & Ventress

They win.

2. Dooku & ROTS Kenobi

Verrrry difficult, but they win.

3. Kun & Ulic

They win, though with great difficultly. Kun is a problem for sure.

4. Kyp Durron & Dessan

They win, Dessan isn't coming close to beating Anakin or Revan and then they team up and beat Kyp, though with difficulty.

5. Bane & Traya

Extremly difficult for sure, Revan takes Traya and Anakin takes Bane.

6. Windu & Sion

I doubt they get past this. Windu could beat Revan in a good duel and Anakin is way more skilled then Sion but he cant be killed by normal means which is a problem. I doubt they get past here.

7. Nihilus & Jacen

Nihilus absorbs their energy and they lose.

8. Yoda & Sidious

If they somehow make it here then they get WTF pwned, Revan isn't in Sidious's league in any respect and while Anakin is as skilled (if not more) then Yoda and Sids in saber combat, they are heads and shoulders above him in force ability and power.

So I say they lose at Windu and Sion...IF they somehow beat them they cant beat Nihilus because of his gay drain ability (without it they'd curbstomp him). And Yoda and Sidious would completely pwn them into nothingness. So they make it to 6.

vader11
Hard to decide where they fall, but I am sure they can't make it.

Pwned61
1. Maul & Ventress

Definitely a win, nothing to threatening

2. Dooku & ROTS Kenobi

They win

3. Kun & Ulic

Kun's a bit of a wild card, but I'd say that both are above their opponents here

4. Kyp Durron & Dessan

Ouch, tricky one, Kyp is the second or third most powerful member of the NJO, but his ally is less than impressive, Revan and Anakin should make it through

5. Bane & Traya

Win

6. Windu & Sion

As Anomaly said, they could go down here, though if Revan can break Sion's will (which due to his relationship with Traya, he probably could), then the duo could definitely overwhelm Windu

7. Nihilus & Jacen

They don't win here.

8. Yoda & Sidious

Once again I gotta agree with Anomaly, they don't stand a chance here, both are outclassed completely.

I say they can make it all the way to 7, but they likely don't get past there, and if they do then they get utterly raped at 8 anyway.

darthsith19
3. Is where it first starts to get dangerous. If Kun has his amulet, which I assume he does, then the duo actually likely stops there - without it, the duo could probably win, though it could go either way, depending on whether or not Anakin is in "teh zone".
4. Again a toughie. Kyp is second only to Luke in the NJO, he could probably match Revan... Dessan is hard for me to judge because he beat post-DE Luke, right? But lost to Kyle... I'm really not sure here.
5. Depends on which Bane, PoD or in his prime?
6. Well, Sion can't die... but they can defeat him.
7. Nihilus drains 'em. Jacen could at least compete with Anakin or Revan though, judging by his fight against Aurra Sing, he likely couldn't beat either of them. But Niihlus is in a different league all together, so if they get past the others (4 is the big idk for me) they lose at 7.
8. The duo actually has a chance, if this is ROTS Sidious, but they still likely lose. DE Sidious and they don't stand a very good chance, but don't get owned, either.

Riverollv
Originally posted by darthsith19
3. Is where it first starts to get dangerous. If Kun has his amulet, which I assume he does, then the duo actually likely stops there - without it, the duo could probably win, though it could go either way, depending on whether or not Anakin is in "teh zone".
4. Again a toughie. Kyp is second only to Luke in the NJO, he could probably match Revan... Dessan is hard for me to judge because he beat post-DE Luke, right? But lost to Kyle... I'm really not sure here.
5. Depends on which Bane, PoD or in his prime?
6. Well, Sion can't die... but they can defeat him.
7. Nihilus drains 'em. Jacen could at least compete with Anakin or Revan though, judging by his fight against Aurra Sing, he likely couldn't beat either of them. But Niihlus is in a different league all together, so if they get past the others (4 is the big idk for me) they lose at 7.
8. The duo actually has a chance, if this is ROTS Sidious, but they still likely lose. DE Sidious and they don't stand a very good chance, but don't get owned, either.

As I said in the beginning, the amulet is non-existent here. This is Bane before he gets his orbalisk armour.

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19

This doesn't make sense. If this were a lightsaber battle only, they'd have a chance. Unfortunately, while Anakin is most decidedly the equals to Yoda and Sidious in lightsaber combat, the both of them are much more powerful in the Force. In Revan's case, he's weaker in both. Combine this with the very simple fact that Sidious is also a ruthless, clever fighter, he would likely use this to his advantage and nullify Anakin's lightsaber advantage while Yoda defeats and destroys Revan. Then they both double team Anakin if he isn't already dead.

If this is DE Sidious, Revan is annihilated in a blink of an eye, and Anakin follows suit.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Gideon
If this is DE Sidious, Revan is annihilated in a blink of an eye, and Anakin follows suit.

Obviouly this isn't DE Sidious. That would be uberpwnage.

Gideon
Originally posted by Riverollv
Obviouly this isn't DE Sidious. That would be uberpwnage.

I know, I was addressing Darthsith's point.

Riverollv
Right.

Nikkolas
Revan definitely ain't beating Nihilus.

S_W_LeGenD
while Yoda defeats and destroys Revan.
It won't be that easy, genius!

I am actually surprised that that did not happen to DE Luke. Am I missing something?

Pwned61
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
It won't be that easy, genius!

Easy? Perhaps not. Difficult? Most defiantly not

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

I am actually surprised that that did not happen to DE Luke. Am I missing something?

If you missed anything, then it was the fact that DE Sidious was the most powerful sith of all time, and thus way out of either Anakin or Revan's league.

kamikz
It's "Desann", why can't anyone spell it?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Revan definitely ain't beating Nihilus.

Yea.. Ok..

darthsith19
Revan is close to Yoda and Sidious with the Force and wouldn't get pwnd with a saber, either. Anakin is the equal to Yoda and Sidious, better if he's in "teh zone". Yoda would have a hell of a lot of trouble beating Revan, and as long as Anakin keeps on Sidious and doesn't give him an opportunity to sue the Force, he'd give him fits.

How would DE Sidious kill Revan in the blink of an eye? revan could at least put up a medium length fight against him...

No, it wouldn't be.

Yes, he's the strongest, that means he is above any other Sith, it doesn't mean that he's way out of everyone else's leagues, there could still be people who put up a close fight against him, y'know.

Count Makashi
They go dawn at 7, if by any chance they go trough, they lose at 8, for sure.

Gideon
I find it enjoyable how you waste your time and my time with little facts that I am not disputing. The fact that he is weaker than the both of them in either swordsmanship and Force strength is very well known.

Darthsith, don't be so vague to try to spin your point: Anakin is better than them in lightsaber combat. Never - even 'in-the-zone' is he as powerful or more powerful than they are in terms of Force strength and mastery. It's plainly obvious that though he was a better fighter than Count Dooku, he wasn't anywhere near as powerful in the Force. Both Yoda and Sidious are a few fair steps above Dooku, which gives them a massive advantage against Anakin, who - despite his massive raw power - lacks the control and experience that they do.

While I don't necessarily dispute Revan's ability to keep Yoda busy, since he is a glorified tactition , Anakin is not an uber tactition, nor is he a smart fighter compared to Darth Sidious, who cares more about his own survival than 'smashing the enemy into dust' (Anakin). He can also exploit Anakin's rather unstable psychology. Combine this with his (aforementioned) superior Force powers, superior intelligence, and skilled lightsaber ability, I doubt he'd have too much trouble with Anakin in an all out fight. In a lightsaber fight? Oh, most definately. I'd say he'd lose. But in this case? No.

No, sorry. Revan is lesser than RotS Sidious. DE Sidious is quite a bit above RotJ Sidious, who is a fair bit stronger than RotS Sidious. Do the math. Revan has no chance.

Oh, yes it would.

Yes. Revan just doesn't happen to be one of them .

Count Makashi
Yes. Revan just doesn't happen to be one of them .

Just of curiosity, which other Sith Lord would give him a god match one on one, because i think, he would mop the floor with every other Sith Lord.

Gideon
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Just of curiosity, which other Sith Lord would give him a god match one on one, because i think, he would mop the floor with every other Sith Lord.

Exar Kun? Marka Ragnos? Bane?

Count Makashi
WE are talking about De Sidious here right, not ROTJ or ROTS one, and Exar Kun and Bane are not as good as Yoda, who was ROTS Sidious equal in Force mastery, ROTJ Sidious is even stronger, not to mention DE Sidious and Marka Ragnos is to much of unknown.

Gideon
In this discussion? Yes. In the thread itself? No, that's RotS Sidious. And even though their number is few, there are characters who would give DE Sidious a very good fight or defeat him. I think that the ones I mentioned would - at the very, very least - make him work for his victory.

Yoda was the most powerful Jedi ever prior to Luke, yes, but Bane and Kun are Sith. They'd give Yoda one hell of a time, and they are equipped with the means to beat him. Whether they'd be able to or not is a different story.

This is true, but what we know about Ragnos does indeed make him one of the very most powerful Sith ever.

S_W_LeGenD

Gideon
I'll be back later, but I'll be sure to respond, LeGenD.

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun? Marka Ragnos? Bane?
Exar Kun? Revan is considered to be on par with him.

Marka Ragnos? What impressive feats he had demonstrated that make him so uber apart from ruling for a long period?

Bane? A person who discovered Revan's holocron and he clearly indicated that Revan's knowledge surpassed the entirety of Korriban Academy's archives. It was through Revan's training that Bane acquired the strength, power, and enough knowledge to up-lift the Sith once again and destroy the Brotherhood of Darkness.

I think that Revan deserves some credit? Does he not?

Gideon
While I genuinely consider Revan's Force powers to be above Count Dooku's, your attitude on the issue makes me want to ask if you can prove it or not.

As for the Yoda v. Dooku dispute, put it into perspective before you comment. Dooku didn't "nearly stalemate" Yoda; he used the Force against Yoda, and Yoda repelled all attacks and once attacked on his own accord. Incidentally, that was when Dooku decided to shift from Force powers to lightsabers. This is also when Yoda, clearly, was not itching or willing to kill Dooku at that point. Do the math, LeGenD.

I'd tell you to do the same thing, y'know, stick to debates that you're knowledgeable in. But that would leave you just with Revan, wouldn't it?

Are you serious? Revan was a prodigy? No waaaaayyyy. That makes him unique for sure!

Let's try that again: being a prodigy means jack shit when you're being compared to another one. Dooku was also described as a prodigy, and 'one of the most powerful Jedi masters in the history of the Order', as well as 'an even greater Dark Lord of the Sith'. Blah blah blah. Revan's prodigious talent doesn't make him unique in any respect.

That's nice, notice how I'm not disputing that and give Revan the edge in tactical ability. Really, do you try to fellate him every chance you get? Even when it requires you to bring up a point that I'm not arguing, but rather agreeing with?

He annihilated about fifty Stormtroopers on Coruscant with a single blast of lightning; he reduced three powerful Sith acolytes to ash with a one-handed gout of lightning; and he spent twenty years using the Empire's resources and power to recover Sith artifacts and bury himself in study of the Dark Side.

That's nice. What the hell is Force Destruction and Death Field aside from game mechanic?

Actually, my most heated argument was with Allankles in defense of Revan and his power. You simply overestimate him.

Maybe.

Prove it.

He kept a vast amount of Ancient Sith (who were in possession of technology that allowed them to perform feats that dwarf Revan's own) in line for over a century, in which they all feared and respected him.

That's cool, but that doesn't make Revan > Bane. That made his knowledge better (at least for a time). If knowledge = power, Yoda is above everybody in Star Wars. Actually Arden Lynn, one of Palpatine's lackeys (who is over 25,000 years old) is a god.

I think I've given Revan the credit he deserves. You give him much more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.