Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Soljer
One of the biggest bad asses in comics is.....

Now quite pussified.

sad.

capt it up
why what happen? I have not gotten to my comic shop

srankmissingnin
I love how the issue is pointless and sets the next one up to be pointless too.

This Issue:

Cyber: Wolverine, I have a bad heart!

Wolverine: Lets go fix it!

Next Issue:

Cyber: Tinkerer, fix my heart!

*Cyber gets his heart fixed*


Does Way not have anyone supervision? What the hell is he even doing? They guy is an embarrassment.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I love how the issue is pointless and sets the next one up to be pointless too.

This Issue:

Cyber: Wolverine, I have a bad heart!

Wolverine: Lets go fix it!

Next Issue:

Cyber: Tinkerer, fix my heart!

*Cyber gets his heart fixed*


Does Way not have anyone supervision? What the hell is he even doing? They guy is an embarrassment.

No, it's more like...

*Previous Issue*

Hey! It's Cyber!

*This issue*

My Heart! Here's some background information, fix me!

*Next Issue*

We're on the way! Yay! Here's some more background.

*Following Issue*
Here's some more bullshit you don't care about. Hey! Your son kicked your ass again. Oh, we're here! Yay!

*NEXT Issue*
Yeah! My hearts fixed! Now..do...uhhh...I kill you, or what? confused.

.....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
No, it's more like...

*Previous Issue*

Hey! It's Cyber!

*This issue*

My Heart! Here's some background information, fix me!

*Next Issue*

We're on the way! Yay! Here's some more background.

*Following Issue*
Here's some more bullshit you don't care about. Hey! Your son kicked your ass again. Oh, we're here! Yay!

*NEXT Issue*
Yeah! My hearts fixed! Now..do...uhhh...I kill you, or what? confused.

.....

Way should be writing Lost, the way he stretches nothing into 14 issues.

I vote we Hama the entire run and forget about it.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Way should be writing Lost, the way he stretches nothing into 14 issues.

I vote we Hama the entire run and forget about it.

Gah. I swear to god, the last two issues? Nothing really happened. The next four? Nothing's gonna happen.

sick.

Rick/Genis
What does Hama the entire run mean? I really hope you bare no ill toward larry hama.... being that he was the only (well.... Claremont as well) Wolverine Writer I really enjoyed...

Darth Vicious
I used to like this character way back and the way he died was pretty cool. They brought him back and he sux!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What does Hama the entire run mean? I really hope you bare no ill toward larry hama.... being that he was the only (well.... Claremont as well) Wolverine Writer I really enjoyed...

It refers to his run on Batman which was so out of character that people just pretend it never happened.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It refers to his run on Batman which was so out of character that people just pretend it never happened.

Oh I see.... you scared me there!

capt it up
so wtf happened lol

Endless Mike
I thought it referred to Hama Druz

Hercules
How did they bring Cyber back?

Wasn't he eaten!

masterbruce
I also dislike the art in the recent cyber issues...he looks like a retard, not very intimidating

Grinning Goku
OH, I thought this thread was about the propositioning of dirty Internet sex.

manjaro
i thought cyber over writ the mind of that super strong invulnerable retard, and took his body, why would he have a bad heart? did i miss something?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by manjaro
i thought cyber over writ the mind of that super strong invulnerable retard, and took his body, why would he have a bad heart? did i miss something? They dont like being called retarded, we call them "little people".

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by masterbruce
I also dislike the art in the recent cyber issues...he looks like a retard, not very intimidating You're right, he does look gay. erm
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1752/cybersi5.th.png

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You're right, he does look gay. erm
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1752/cybersi5.th.png

He also sounds like a pedo.

capt it up
actaully logans son is gay...........im pritty sure at least it seem to imply it lol

Big Sexy
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully logans son is gay...........im pritty sure at least it seem to imply it lol I'm not sure. The way he set up the emo girl was real suspicious. Of course he never slept with the guy but suffocated him

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He also sounds like a pedo. Probably is. shifty Seriously, "little boy"? Daken is like twenty, isn't he? Stupid name, too. Sounds and looks too much like D'Ken for my taste

jasonk3
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Probably is. shifty Seriously, "little boy"? Daken is like twenty, isn't he? Stupid name, too. Sounds and looks too much like D'Ken for my taste

laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Probably is. shifty Seriously, "little boy"? Daken is like twenty, isn't he? Stupid name, too. Sounds and looks too much like D'Ken for my taste I'm trying to decide if hypocritical is the right term to use when talking about someone who describes which kids suit his "taste" while talking about a supposed pedo... ermmnone

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'm trying to decide if hypocritical is the right term to use when talking about someone who describes which kids suit his "taste" while talking about a supposed pedo... ermmnone Are you implying that I'm a pedophile? no expression Becuase you're wrong if you are. shifty

long pig
Aw, no.

Cyber was badass, they've made him have a heart now? Like the tin man?

Dammit. From that scan I see tons of nipples. Man nipples to be precise.

Soljer
Originally posted by long pig
Aw, no.

Cyber was badass, they've made him have a heart now? Like the tin man?

Dammit. From that scan I see tons of nipples. Man nipples to be precise.

They made him have a heart....ATTACK....

grey fox
Wolverines Son is horrible, honestly . First X-23 , now Daken . It's like their making a Wolverine family. Now all we need is Snarly the Wolver-bunny.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverines Son is horrible, honestly . First X-23 , now Daken . It's like their making a Wolverine family. Now all we need is Snarly the Wolver-bunny.

Meh, there is Superman/boy/girl/etc. There is Spiderman/woman/girl. Why not lil Logan Junior? stick out tongue.

King_Mungi
Wolverine's son was originally going to be Flex from Alpha Flight, after all this I'm glad they didn't reveal it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.