movie punisher vs movie Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanboy 1988
The fight happens on the roof of a skyscraper, punisher has a handgun, shotgun, and three hand grenades.

who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by fanboy 1988
The fight happens on the roof of a skyscraper, punisher has a handgun, shotgun, and three hand grenades.

who takes it?

Thomas Jane over Ben Affleck.. Ben can't act big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Thomas Jane over Ben Affleck.. Ben can't act big grin yes

jrodslam
Daredevil.

fanboy 1988
If Daredevil could get ahold of Punisher he'd take him...

braz
hmm, shotgun and a handgun? not too much firepower here. although, the grenades would definitely help, I say Frank takes it 8/10.

Soljer
Daredevil. Every damn time.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
Daredevil. Every damn time.

nope.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TheGame17
nope. yep.

braz
since when was Ben Affleck shrapnel proof? shifty

TheGame17
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
yep.

so yur saying DD can survive a grenade and bullets wink ?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TheGame17
so yur saying DD can survive a grenade and bullets wink ? I'm saying DD beats him for the same reason comic DD pwns comic Punisher.

yugotank
Daredevil.....or any movie Batman could beat the movie Punisher.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by guy222
Thomas Jane over Ben Affleck.. Ben can't act big grin

This is true. But also Ray Stevenson is a much better actor also.

quanchi112
ben affleck gets taken out. thomas jane for the win.

braz
idunno, I actually think DD would win now. He'd most likely have the drop on Frank with his enhanced hearing, and thus could sneak up on him for the attack.

SevenShackles
punisher if he can spot DD at a far enough distance to have the advantage. if not. he is screwed.

Reaper777
punisher throws a grenade, DD's radar sense goes crazy and while he's destracted, Punisher gives him a well placed bullet in the back of his head... Punisher 7/10

braz
Originally posted by Reaper777
punisher throws a grenade, DD's radar sense goes crazy and while he's destracted, Punisher gives him a well placed bullet in the back of his head... Punisher 7/10

Thing is though, how would Frank know about DD's sensitive hearing and blindness?

Reaper777
Originally posted by braz
Thing is though, how would Frank know about DD's sensitive hearing and blindness?

Forum rules say that each character gets basic knowledge of the other characters..... DD's radar sense is basic knowledge, isnt it?

and so is his blindness....

Wally West
Off topic but the director's cut of DareDevil is a very good film and Affleck did a decent job in that.

As for this fight, I think DareDevil could take it, depends how far apart they start from each other, but I think DareDevil could throw a billy club faster than Punisher can pull out a gun or throw a grenade, a billy club connects and that gives him the seconds he needs to get in close and end it.

starlock
Movie Daredevil for the win

Punisher might have been a better movie lol, but Daredevil was in another league... his agility feats in the movie were better than his in the comics hehe...just my opinion

braz
Originally posted by Reaper777
Forum rules say that each character gets basic knowledge of the other characters..... DD's radar sense is basic knowledge, isnt it?

and so is his blindness....

Oh. no expression Well that kinda sucks. That pretty much means anyone can beat Venom too because of the symbiotes vulnerabilities and Superman with kript, etc.

Reaper777
Originally posted by braz
Oh. no expression Well that kinda sucks. That pretty much means anyone can beat Venom too because of the symbiotes vulnerabilities and Superman with kript, etc.

That is true isnt it....THAT DOES SUCK!

MeisterJudge
Punisher 9/10.

Remember, he is good with weapons and DD is just a man.
He can some tricks, but he cant dodge a BIG stream of bullets, and NOT from Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.