Fresh Fish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Anyone want some fresh fish?

Healing Artisan
yum no expression

i love fish, but this has to be a joke.

Leo.M
wow, thats ****ed up no expression

Schecter
sickening

~Forever*Alone~
thats not really a joke....

ADarksideJedi
I don't eat fish or any kind of seafood.jm

~Forever*Alone~
i just had fish for dinner! smile

Schecter
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

how relevant. thanks as always

Alliance
Fish...

Kinneary
So after seeing this (I'm at work right now), I asked the Japanese workers here about eating live fish. They were like "Yes, of course! It's good!"

Shelbert Lemon
torturing your food as you prepare and cook it without slaughtering then eating... cruel.

ADarksideJedi
What do you mean by thanks?jm

~Forever*Alone~
fish are stupid, who cares?

chillmeistergen

Absolutely fascinating - self righteous prick.

ADarksideJedi
Just because I don't eat any kind of seafood I am selfish?Like that makes sence.ANd you guys think I am the one not making any sence.You got it all wrong.jm

Tangible God
Originally posted by Schecter
how relevant. thanks as always Shite, took the word right outta my fingers.

ADarksideJedi
Night fishys!jm

chillmeistergen
Just because I don't eat any kind of seafood I am selfish?Like that makes sence.ANd you guys think I am the one not making any sence.You got it all wrong.jm

Please, please read that back, and see how much 'sence' you're making.

ADarksideJedi
I had aready.And you been reported.You should not go around insulting others just becaue of them not like eating fish for goodies stake!We are all human afterall!jm

Tangible God
I had aready.And you been reported.You should not go around insulting others just becaue of them not like eating fish for goodies stake!We are all human afterall!jm What country are you from? Do they speak English?

Can you spell?

chillmeistergen
I had aready.And you been reported.You should not go around insulting others just becaue of them not like eating fish for goodies stake!We are all human afterall!jm

As soon as I see a foolish spelling mistake in one of your posts, I stop reading. So sorry, I didn't get past the first sentence.

~Forever*Alone~
laughing out loud laughing

King Nothing
Food always taste best when it's fresh. I wonder can they still taste the pond they picked that fish out of?

BackFire
THE PAIN MAKES IT TASTE BETTER!

lol, why is it always asians partaking in such sickening eating habbits?

I've seen tons of videos like this, where they show something horrible being prepared for food, and then it always ends up being eaten by asians.

Funny.

Tattoo
Saw this a week ago, quite nasty, but it also shows how much the Japanese chefs know about the food they prepare. They are able to cut it just right so as to not do fatal harm to the fish.

Strangelove
oh that's awful cry

Bardock42
Not my type of food. Nope.

Also, I find it quite unreasonable how you attack JM, though she didn't do anything more than anyone else in the thread.

Fishy
Originally posted by Alliance
Fish...

Yes?

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
fish are stupid, who cares?

Night fishys!jm

Goodnight...

Anyways this looks pretty stupid, why not just kill the fish? It would likely even be easier to prepare... Stupid bastard

debbiejo
cry

Where's the fish police??

Rogue Jedi
I love fish. fish is yummy. Catfish is yummy!!!

debbiejo
I like fish too.........especially shell fish.

Rogue Jedi
there is a good seafood place here called Willie G's oyster bar.

debbiejo
Lobster!! eek!

Rogue Jedi
they make a mean one.

debbiejo
YUMMY

Schecter
is it racist to ask wtf is wrong with asians and why are they so ****ing sadistic?

Rogue Jedi
how are they sadistic?

Schecter
to intentionally cause pain for their own pleasure (the delusion that it tastes better) is imho sadistic. not in a sexual nature of course....unless its an octopus

Bardock42
is it racist to ask wtf is wrong with asians and why are they so ****ing sadistic? Yes

Schecter
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes

oh well. is it still a valid question?

Bardock42
oh well. is it still a valid question? Hmm, slightly generalised, but in theory, yes.

Rogue Jedi
this one time, years ago, i pulled down a girls panties and smelled fresh fish.

Schecter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
this one time, years ago, i pulled down a girls panties and smelled fresh fish.

far better than rotten tuna.

Rogue Jedi
yessir. i was unlucky and lucky at the same time.

ADarksideJedi
Can you spell?JM

Bardock42
Can you spell?JM
What?

Rogue Jedi
Can you spell?JM
huh?

ADarksideJedi
Forget it.jm

chillmeistergen
I don't think you're one to give spelling lessons, if that's what you're offering.

ADarksideJedi
I was not offering anything.I have no idea why you would even post that.A waste of time in my book.Have a good day.jm

chillmeistergen
I was not offering anything.I have no idea why you would even post that.A waste of time in my book.Have a good day.jm

I just didn't understand why you made a post saying 'can you spell?'. Didn't really make any sense, so, I tried to rationalise it.
Cheers, you too.

Schecter
Can you spell?JM

*craps pants*

Rogue Jedi
I am still confused as to what she was talking about. Schecter, B and myself all spelled out our posts correctly.

meep-meep
How is that even appetizing? Nasty.

Schecter
well, you typed "yessir" as one word. still the thought of JM being a spelling nazi makes my temples and the back of my eyeballs hurt.

jaden101
ah yes...the tv programmes that mock other people's cultures and make them out to somehow be wrong...they're great

Schecter
regardless of their motive, i cant agree that its right to deliberately make an animal suffer to that extent, just to respect some culture. a bit too PC imho

smoker4
Can you spell?JM

*craps pants*

laughing out loud I think ive entered Bizarro kmc

debbiejo
*thinks of favorite fish*

Yum Rainbow trout. eat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.