bad things carnage has done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
will you guys just say different killings carnage/cletus kasady has done please? im interested

Sam Z
Well. He killed few hundred people in "Maximum Carnage". As a kid killed his grandmother and burnt many other kids cause they bullied him.

steverules
That about it...all he's done is kill a few hundred people and tried to kill spider-man but failed

Micheal_Myers
He's a murderer...Thats what murderer's do, This thread is pointless because Carnage is pretty self explanatory.

atharpina
well everytime anyone brings up carnage in a movie everyone freaks out about how the movie would have to be rated r and stuff. i just wondered what some examples would be that make everyone think this. like if he kills people in especially graphic ways or something.

Mobra
Well. In ideal Carnage would murder alot of people, that's what he should have done in continuity from the get-go. He hasn't killed anyone in years and has had his identity screwed a few times until recently when he was ripped in half by Sentry in space.

Basically, in a movie Carnage should kill alot of people, in the comics he didn't.

PiruBlood
if carnage was in the next film all the director has to really do is follow the comic and have people say cassidy is a killer and hell even show a photo of a dead body. they can do carnage perfect if they dont try to rush it like venom.

Sam Z
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6332769

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6332769

Did carnage really do that or was it an illusion because if that happen, Spiderman would not be saying "ouch" to having his head cut off. It would be more like a "..................................... (etc...)".

steverules
I said ouch when I had my head cut off

Sam Z
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Did carnage really do that or was it an illusion because if that happen, Spiderman would not be saying "ouch" to having his head cut off. It would be more like a "..................................... (etc...)". Correct, that was an illusion. But that's probably why they ain't gonna make him in the next movie. stick out tongue

Originally posted by steverules
I said ouch when I had my head cut off
I can see dead peaople... wacko

steverules
Originally posted by Sam Z
I can see dead peaople... wacko

Booo evil face

Micheal_Myers
It would be easy to make Carnage a murderer and not get an r-rating, just show the shadows and hear some screaming whenever he murders someone.Have the police show a photo of a body or something.Leave the graphic stuff to description, it doesn't necessarily have to be shown for it to be known.Dont narrow your minds people, Carnage can be every bit as insane with a pg-13 rating.And illusions of him slicing spidey's head off arent exactly necessary for the movie.

steverules
I swear I said about the screaming and shadow thing before

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by steverules
I swear I said about the screaming and shadow thing before

You probably did, its a common technique to make murders less graphic in movies.If the director really wants Carnage in the movie without changing the rating, trust me, there are ways he can do it!

rjakapeanut
how is that an illusion? looks clear to me lol.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by atharpina
well everytime anyone brings up carnage in a movie everyone freaks out about how the movie would have to be rated r and stuff. i just wondered what some examples would be that make everyone think this. like if he kills people in especially graphic ways or something.

Aliens VS Predator was rated PG13 so any violent chracter can be turned into a PG movie no matter how silly it appears.

People say this because when reading a book..even a comic book there is always a certain level of personal imagination included into the story. Though you dont see the acts that the evil villian is doing. they are previewed in full detail with your imagination.

Menetnashté
It doesn't have to b R-rated it'd be cool if it was but I mean the cartoons were great and they didn't have a lot of bloodshed from carnage

lordmohahat
bring back venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
If Carnage is in any Spiderman movie, then Venom is required to be in it, too. You can't have Carnage without Venom. Of course, you can have Venom without Carnage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.