Anyone dressing up to see the Pirates of the Carribbean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I know it is abit imature for someone to dress up.WHen seeing this movie.But I can't help it!I love the movie so much!It is not going to be that bad.
I have a pirate of the Carribbean shirt and shorts and wearing a skull hankie on my head and some skull earings!So I was just wondering if anyone else plans to dress up when seeing this movie?jm embarrasment smile

IheartPocky
Gonna wear my pirates shirt. So. Yep! I am big grin

JaehSkywalker
i want to i want to but i don't have one thing i can wear! sad maybe a piratey skull hanky on my head would do... or a red scarf the i'll braid my hair... i'll improvise.

i need money! gah, i can't wait for school days. that's when i get money, also known as my allowance. -_-'

ohhh my pirates is sooo near! gah! can't... wait!

Sifzensinril
I don't have anything pirate sad well I have a compass, but it's broken, I think

PirateDiva
Im Dressing Up!! big grin

savvysparrow
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I don't have anything pirate sad well I have a compass, but it's broken, I think

Well, it's a compass, and it doesn't point North....I think that's the makings of a fine pirate costume wink All you need is a red bandana or something similar too it.

katelovespirate
I'm dressing up full out. excuse to dress up like a pirate? heck yes. lol. i have roped a group of friends into doing it with me. i have my compass, my pirate boots, my weapons, and now all i need is an eye patch or a parrot or something. hehehe.

ADarksideJedi
Good to know that no one thinks I am odd for doing this!Can't wait either.How offen does a movie like this come along?Not very offen!That is why it is ok to dress up when seeing the movie!JM

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by savvysparrow
Well, it's a compass, and it doesn't point North....I think that's the makings of a fine pirate costume wink All you need is a red bandana or something similar too it.
no, it sometimes points North, but sometimes not

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Good to know that no one thinks I am odd for doing this!Can't wait either.How offen does a movie like this come along?Not very offen!That is why it is ok to dress up when seeing the movie!JM

dude... you're in POTC forum on KMC... you dunno the half of it!

JacksSweet

Sifzensinril
yay, I've just remembered, I have a medailion somewhere, but I don't know where big grin so I'll try to find it
Originally posted by JacksSweet
i had compass but i lost it somewhere sad (or someone did steal itbig grin) bandana yeah i have one!!! big grin but as sifzensinril i have these things but nothing more...but i´ll find some pirate clothes or something which just looks like pirate i know it some bandanas,boots,rings... i am going to dress up definitely and i am going to have these eyeliners like jack i have planned it since DMC!!!...it is NOT going to be that bad IT IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!! and i thought i had just too crazy ideas big grin
that compass, did it point North?

pyratequeen
This whole last year I was looking for my pirate outfit. I've got a hat and vest and everything!!!!!!! big grin

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
dude... you're in POTC forum on KMC... you dunno the half of it!

That is true!Thanks for the input!jm smile

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Im Dressing Up!! big grin me too! theres no way i wouldnt!!!! gonna at least wear my "I love Pirates" shirt and my Jack bandana smile

JaehSkywalker
I NEED SOMETHING PIRATEY! *cries*

ADarksideJedi
GO to the store to hot topic they have alot of pirate stuff there!jm

JacksSweet
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
yay, I've just remembered, I have a medailion somewhere, but I don't know where big grin so I'll try to find it

that compass, did it point North?

nooo laughing lol it is old and broken...my father was using it a looong time ago big grin ...

ivebeendepped43
^^ i can bring my Jack compass thast i got from my "mega blox" set!!

Sifzensinril
lucky you.. my compass doesn't look like Jack's.. well, it looks dirty and it's scratchy, maybe because I'm carring it all the time wth some safety-pins and pocket-knife

ivebeendepped43
^^ nice!!

Bloomaholic
gonna wear my pirates shirt...but I lost my Pirates locket when I switched bedrooms *CRIES*

ivebeendepped43
i wear my pirates locket EVERY DAY. I never take it off except in the shower. it is so old and rusty. i have to keep it together with tape i hold it so much!

Bloomaholic
lol wow....its in my house somewhere...cant find it tho, it wasnt expensive or anything...it's just...*sigh* LOL

JaehSkywalker
*cries* i want my allowance! i wanna buy something piratey!

ADarksideJedi
When do you get money?jm

JaehSkywalker
June 13.. erm

so totally late.

Jcksparrows
Psh... Psh Yeah! Fo shizzle! One of my Jack shirts and me pirate boots! Woot!

VioletEyesPop08
I dressed up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.