What do YOU hate about your job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile

Vinny Valentine
Every time you come on, you ***** about your job.

Did you know that?

Tsure
I work outside in the heat while being attacked by rose bushes. erm

~Forever*Alone~
i hate my boss, what a total cock

Secretus
I wish I was a pimp ...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Every time you come on, you ***** about your job.

Did you know that? smile Hi Vinny

Sweet Escape
The only thing I don't like is the customers erm

Lana
Originally posted by Sweet Escape

Ditto.

Sweet Escape
Everything else is amazing tongue12

Lana
Everything else is amazing tongue12

I work in a video game store. I'm the only girl, and some of the guys are really hot.

Plus we all just play games when it's not busy big grin

Sweet Escape
I work in McDonalds. embarrasment

But my bosses are... AMAZING.

Like I've never met people so much fun stick out tongue

All we do is screw around, I'm surprised our store hasn't been closed yet laughing

Secretus
Just dont mess with the food ..cool

DarkC
I just got a job at a phone company and I can work at home, so I can't complain, really.

Tattoo
Some of the coworkers.

Shelbert Lemon
Im underpaid.. other wise its great. I tend to my niece which means working from home.. and spending time with my adorable 3 year old niece is a bonus. ..... Still underpaid which sucks ass for me but my sister couldnt afford much. Thats life for ya.

Röland
I'm having trouble even finding a damn summer job around here.

Impediment
I work for the Texas Penal System and I manage inmates.

I used to have a dream job at a video/game/book store, but since I'm a dad, I had to go back to the prison officer life because of the great medical benefits I need for me, BlackSunshine, and our daughter.

I hate inmates. I hope they get the Gout, suffer in a pool of their own excrement, and die slowly and painfully.

Riverollv
HA! I don't work, cuz I'm still at school you losers! rock

Impediment
Originally posted by Riverollv
HA! I don't work, cuz I'm still at school you losers! rock

What do you want? A cookie?

Bravo for you cuz' you're a minor, you lunatic.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
Just dont mess with the food ..cool
ala tyler durden?

Strangelove
I work at Quizno's Sub...I don't get enough hours sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I work at Quizno's Sub...I don't get enough hours sad
FJ and I LOVE quiznos.....what the hell happened to the chicken and corn chowder?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FJ and I LOVE quiznos.....what the hell happened to the chicken and corn chowder? Apparently they rotate the soups between chicken and corn and clam chowder....I miss it too.

Rogue Jedi
I get the black angus steak, she loves the steakhouse beef dip. It's kind of ruined us from subway.

Strangelove
I always use my own recipe srug

One of my favorite creations is BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, turkey, smoked turkey, ham, spicy ham, bacon, and lettuce. droolio I call it the Ultimate Club droolio

don't shiv
hate the lazy - extreme reluctance to project empathy effort and enthusiasm into work culture, pioneered and vigorously promoted by the board.

ADarksideJedi
My teamleader who is a pain in the neck and likes to threaten me.jm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I always use my own recipe srug

One of my favorite creations is BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, turkey, smoked turkey, ham, spicy ham, bacon, and lettuce. droolio I call it the Ultimate Club droolio
that peppercorn prime rib is to die for. i mean that literally, as I eat it, I feel my arteries clogging. wink

Lana
I don't think I've ever had Quizno's even though I think there's one near my house.

I prefer Jimmy John's stick out tongue

dave_kodak
i dont hate anything about my job, its good hours, good pay, and not too much work.

don't shiv
I nvy you

Captain Maynard
The Lack of Hours I'm getting.

Rogue Jedi
i hate the responsibilities dumped upon me by the higher ups.

Schecter
thats life for most of us. shit rolls downhill.

dave_kodak
i hate the responsibilities dumped upon me by the higher ups. and if you stick to it, one day you can dump the same shitty responsibilities, all over the people who work under you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dave_kodak
and if you stick to it, one day you can dump the same shitty responsibilities, all over the people who work under you.
*crosses fingers* not that i am gonna stick around that long. hopefully, i am going to set involved in some networking that will enable me to work from home. mad $$$.

dave_kodak
*crosses fingers* not that i am gonna stick around that long. hopefully, i am going to set involved in some networking that will enable me to work from home. mad $$$. that sounds like a grand idea, if i could work from home... i'd hang myself

chillmeistergen
I only work weekends due to the fact I'm in college. But the worst thing about it is probably that I'm always hungover at the start of a days work. There's also the fact that the work is boring and the people are mostly cocks.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Impediment
What do you want? A cookie?

Bravo for you cuz' you're a minor, you lunatic.

Dude... you don't need to take it that way... confused

Hidden Lotus
Hi, im a losersmile

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
I don't think I've ever had Quizno's even though I think there's one near my house.

I prefer Jimmy John's stick out tongue I like JJ's too.

ThePittman
I'm not paid what I'm worth mad

Scythe
I can't stand the musicians who work with me who play music for the money. No soul.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ThePittman
I'm not paid what I'm worth mad No you're not mad

Scythe

What are you worth?

Dinglehopper
I love my job, cuz I work in an Art Store selling art supplies.

Rogue Jedi
none of us are.

=Tired Hiker=
Broken cables piss me off! mad

Hidden Lotus
the fact that i ACTUALLY have to work
who does that anymore?

Lightningrod

I hear you there

BlackC@
My job is only one week after school, it's $12 so it's really good, I work in an office on my own compiling shipments and packaging them. It's great!

Naz
happy I love my job, except for boss #2 of my three bosses. He's a hard ass. erm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Naz
happy I love my job, except for boss #2 of my three bosses. He's a hard ass. erm

I have to many bosses sad

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scythe
What are you worth? Well considering that others in my profession doing the same thing I'm doing are getting $30 to $40 an hour I would expect to be paid close to that but I'm only making $16. mad

Strangelove
oh

don't shiv
For shame

Lightningrod
Well considering that others in my profession doing the same thing I'm doing are getting $30 to $40 an hour I would expect to be paid close to that but I'm only making $16. mad

better than nothing

Pandemoniac
Having to solve mistakes, especially if I'm to blame for the mistake (not that that happens often). Pissed customers really ruin your day.

MR.Grum
the no sex

Scythe
Well considering that others in my profession doing the same thing I'm doing are getting $30 to $40 an hour I would expect to be paid close to that but I'm only making $16. mad

Screaming will get you nowhere...

ThePittman
Originally posted by Scythe
Screaming will get you nowhere... Unless your paid to scream wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.