nO dOZE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Any of you guy's take these? There pretty much just pills with a shitload of caffiene,I've found a couple of red bulls and 2 of them work together real good,doesn't last as long as speed though smokin'

ALostSoul
hmm

Secretus
WEAK

K.Diddy
I dont know if you americans have them or not,after all it is the country that drives on the right hand side of the road smile

Tattoo
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I dont know if you americans have them or not,after all it is the country that drives on the right hand side of the road smile

And you drive on the wrong. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tattoo
And you drive on the wrong. smile

smile

Tattoo
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile

Besides, we're not THE country that drives on the right side, we're A country...there are more besides us, so stop your American prejudice. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Besides, we're not THE country that drives on the right side, we're A country...there are more besides us, so stop your American prejudice. smile

smile

Alliance
lose.

Secretus
Originally posted by Alliance
lose.

What would you prescribe Dr. Alliance? smile

Kram3r
WTF does America driving on the different side of the road have to do with caffeine pills?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.