problem with the forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanboy 1988
Why?? Why can't we do versus threads like Yoda vs Cyclops for example. Why do they all have to be SW versus SW There's only so much you do with it...

every thread I could think has probably been done 10 times over. And your not aloud to post SW stuff in the comic book versus forum, so what the hell????

vader11
Originally posted by fanboy 1988
every thread I could think has probably been done 10 times over.Are you sure? laughing

Ya, I really want to know where I can post threads like Yoda vs Neo, Luke vs Smith, or Terminator vs Boba, etc...

Burnt Pancakes
The OTF, I guess erm

kamikz
Well, I think people have said that it isn't easy to compare them, but hey, we've done it before, I think we should have a thread for it maybe.

fanboy 1988
^ I agree

((The_Anomaly))
Because this is a SW vs. area. Plus arguing about peoples from different universes is next to impossible anyways.

Tangible God
Impossible, but it'll make a nice change from all the boring repeats nowadays. I'd love to see a Victory-class Star Destroyer against 5 Enterprises thread.

mr.smiley
Yes I agree.We need at least one forum for like a random versus forum.Their may be different universes,but if that's the main reason why we can't cross them in this forum,why are we allowed to do so then in the comic book versus forum?We can put Marvel U vs DC universe,yet we cannot cross these with the Star wars universe in either forum.Who in the hell is trying to protect Star Wars?If it's going to be that way,we may as well have a seperate forum for DC versus and marvel Versus.Not to mention all the other characters who don't even belong to Marvel or DC.

Captain REX
*sigh*

This isn't the place for this.

We don't have a cross universe Versus Forum because that would be incredibly annoying to have to moderate due to differences in how people fight. Where does Lord of the Rings magic stand against The Force? Can the Force be used on Master Chief if he doesn't exist in the Star Wars universe? Can the Force be used in the Matrix?

It's in the works, but it's incredibly hard to work on...

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.