Sirik vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Sirik from PoD vs maul.... NO THEY ARE NOT REALLY THE SAME PERSON! who wins?

Lightsnake
Maul, no contest

Darth Sexy
While I wouldn't say no contest, Maul still wins this.

darthsith19
fyi, it's not Sirik, it's Sirak.

But Maul wins. Sirak may move so fast that he's a blur and he may know multiple saber forms, but Maul is a deadly weapon, one of the strongest Sith Apprentices ever, his saber is nearly a blur when he fights, he beat Anoon Bondara (said the be the order's best swordsman and one of the best warriors while Sirak got wtf pwnd by Bane.

So yeah, Maul wins but it's a little bit close, definitely not pwnage.

Lightsnake
I'm so tired of this 'blur' crap. Swing a freaking baseball bat fast, it'll be a blue. If Sirak's a blur, what was Maul when he fought Anoon?

Riverollv
This shouldn't be a problem for Maul.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Maul slices his head off.

exanda kane
WTFpwn? Grow up lol

Count Makashi
Maul pwns here.

jollyjim311
Maul beats him on every level.

Count Makashi
How many levels they are. Is this a guessing game, i say 13, no wait, 14.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm so tired of this 'blur' crap. Swing a freaking baseball bat fast, it'll be a blue. If Sirak's a blur, what was Maul when he fought Anoon?
Yes, but there's a huge difference between swingina a baseball bat as fast as you can, which, in some instances, may be a blur, and swinging a deadly weapon so fast that it's a blur while having precision, accuracy, power and being able to defend yourself. I'm not sure what Maul was when he fought Anoon, did the book call him a blur?

Lightsnake
He was sure moving extremely fast. Good saber duelists are never slow.

And you can surely swing a bat with precision..moving as a 'blur' doesn't mean much

jollyjim311
It says that he spun his lightsaber so fast that the blades seemed to merge into a single crimson shield.

Edit: Maul, that is.

vader11
Maul wins. But I am not sure how much better Maul is.

darthsith19
I never said he wasn't moving fast, but fast and a blur are different. TPM Kenobi and Qui-Gon were fast. Yoda was a blur.

Yes, swinging a baseball bat with precision and the speed of blur is possible, as I'm sure there are people who can do it, however, I doubt most people can.

Then he is faster than Sirak. But Sirak still puts up a bit of a fight.

jollyjim311
A bit.

Maul has had more intense training, has shown us more impressive feats, and seems to have the physical, mental, and force-related advantages.

Count Makashi
And Sirak is just a padawan, he may be talented, but so is Maul and Maul training and teacher are better, he is more complete dualist then Sirak, by far.

jollyjim311
Well, he is a Sith in training, and is powerful enough to be ascended out of the academy, but, he is still not on Maul's level of versatility, skill, or abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.