Brady Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
I know its old news but who thought Quinn was humiliated at the drafts I felt bad for him, and how much potentially did Quinn supposedly lose?

Supreme being
EDIT.

botankus
I'd say $16-$18 million over the course of six years. Of course, after three or four years he'll get his contract either reworked or ripped up depending on his performance, so that $16-$18 million is a loose number.

Supreme being
Originally posted by botankus
I'd say $16-$18 million over the course of six years. Of course, after three or four years he'll get his contract either reworked or ripped up depending on his performance, so that $16-$18 million is a loose number.

I guess he really has a lot to prove now then to all his critics, and on the other hand you have russell and bush on the same team with Zach miller dam go raiders .

botankus
I'll be monitoring Quinn closely, seeing how he has now become a division rival.

Notre Dame doesn't get much play in my house. On the other hand, I saw Russell play on television 8 times last year.

Smasandian
Why should I feel sorry for Brady Quinn and how was he humilated.

I thought he got the shaft because he was overhyped and teams didnt really want him in the first 10 picks. That's it. He wasnt humilated, and in fact I think he was lucky that Goodall allowed him to go into the room without cameras.

Nonbody cared about Alan Branch, or Dwayne Jarrett in the draft. Both guys were touted to be either go in the top 20, while Branch was mocked at around the 5th overall. Nonbody cried that they werent picked until the second round.

One thing I have to say about Quinn.. I hope is ass is sore from all the ass****ing ESPN gave to him. After Miami didnt pick Quinn, every pick after that was an assraping smorgasbord of ESPN reporting on Quinn. It was like,

Berman, " So Miami didnt pick him, how bad is that for Quinn (but they never say how good it is for Ginn JR, who just made an shitload of money)

Young, " He's got moxie, he shouldnt worry about what place he goes too, oh wait a minute, where is he, I dont see him."

Irvin, " I like CRACK".

Faulk, " Ooppppps, wrong station."

Kiper, " I know where Quinn is, he's underneath the table blowing Young."

Young, " Well, like I told you, he's got moxie, but not alot of arm strength, but has moxie"

Berman, " Well, now we know he is underneath the table blowing Steve Young, I think Quinn will go to the Panthers."

Young, " Yeah, he sure has moxie, just like I did, well I did have before I unloaded it in his face, but he's got moxie, oh look at her, the Panthers just traded thier pick away, I guess they like whoever they have now"

Berman, "Actually Steve, Quinn just got drafted by the Browns"

Young, " What the ****, were in the second round, how the **** did that happen"

Berman, " Well, its still the first, but I can see why you think that because we've been talking about Quinn all throughout the picks, that we forget too talk about and analyize.

Kiper, " Did somebody say anal"

Berman, " No Mel, Quinn is not avaiable anymore because we just assraped him during the 20th pick."

So on and so on, I was really annoying watching the broadcast because they kept on talking about him and talking about him and when he finally got picked, they kept on talking about him and talking about him until the second round. It was ****ing annoying

Also, its pretty suspect that they didnt talk about Russell at all once he got picked...so the obvious conclusion is that ESPN hates blacks.

Sea Bass 30
I was really hoping Detroit would trade up to get him. When I saw the trade I knew it was either Detroit or Cleveland. Now we're stuck with Kitna mad

alic88
I felt bad for Brady Quinn though, I mean that guy just wasn't getting picked.

On a side note, I know this is incredibly stupid, but does the name " John Kitna" make the Detriot quarterback sound like an nfl hall of famer. I always joke about it with my friends, only if the player was that good.

Smasandian
Oh boo hoo....Brady Quinn doesnt get picked.

There's countless of players who dont get picked in the top 10. Why is Brady Quinn different?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Sea Bass 30
I was really hoping Detroit would trade up to get him. When I saw the trade I knew it was either Detroit or Cleveland. Now we're stuck with Kitna mad

actually you have drew stanton, maybe him not getting hype as a potential #1 pick means you didnt know who he is. But I would think someone who played for Mich St. would be well known and liked in Detroit.

Lord Evolution
Maybe he doesn't think Stanton is good.....for now it is Kitna anyways.

Smasandian
Quinn was never going to be the number 1 pick whatsoever. Anybody should of know that.

It was either Russell, or Johnson.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Maybe he doesn't think Stanton is good.....for now it is Kitna anyways.

kitna was the QB even if they picked Quinn. The bottom line is teams didnt feel quinn was much better (if at all) than the batch of 2nd rounders they could get. Quinn was simply more hyped than them.

Smasandian
Exactly.

" He played for Charlie Wiess....he played for Notre Dame....blah blah blah"

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Supreme being
Brady Quinn

Sucks ass. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.