Who Hath the Greater Feats ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
Between:

Spectre (any and all incarnations)

Living Tribunal

Classic Beyonder

White Pheonix of the Crown

Thanos w HOTU

This is not a who can beat who thread.....and please...no low showings or mentioning of PIS...

Who, hands down, has had the greatest feats ? Whether you wish to mention the one person who you beleive has the greatest feats of all, or whether you aim to put the 5 in order...do as you wish, but please provide facts and scans if possible.

Galan007
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Between:

Living Tribunal

Classic Beyonder

Thanos w HOTU

This is not a who can beat who thread.....and please...no low showings or mentioning of PIS...

Who, hands down, has had the greatest feats ? Whether you wish to mention the one person who you beleive has the greatest feats of all, or whether you aim to put the 5 in order...do as you wish, but please provide facts and scans if possible. IMO,

Thanos /w/ THOTI
LT
Spectre
Beyonder
WPOTC

llagrok
LT

TheGame17
what has the white phoenix done? anyone have a link?

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGame17
what has the white phoenix done? anyone have a link? Near the bottom of this page:

galan_wpotc

click teh smilie...

Hyperion Prime
Original Beyonder had the greatest feats. Before he was ret-conned he beat everyone. Celestials, Eternity, Watcher, Mephisto everyone!!!!!

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO,

Thanos /w/ THOTI
LT
Spectre
Beyonder
WPOTC

I'm sure Galan knows Spectre's feats, (which I'm unfamiliar with)

as I know he knows LT's as well.

So I must agree.

Mr Master
LT held the embodiments of Two MegaverseS in one Hand.

LT manipulated both MegaverseS, but consulted with "someone" before doing it.

THOTI absorbed the LT (nuff said)

Beyonder created a Universe that in comparison with the Multiverse,

was what an Ocean is to a drop of water.

Beyonder's Universe later expanded into a Multiverse.

Phoenix has never done anything close to these scales.

Mider999
classic beyonder when he released hundreds of millions of times the energy of the total combined multiverse. But of course LT has been retconed into the omniversal garudian (gags)

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
classic beyonder when he released hundreds of millions of times the energy of the total combined multiverse. I assume you're getting that "figure" from this scan..... No?

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg

If so, it should be known that your numbers are being exaggerated a wee-bit. wink

This is what your post should have looked like:
Originally posted by Mider999
classic beyonder when he released millions of times the energy of the total combined multiverse. doped

guy222
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Between:

Living Tribunal

Classic Beyonder

Thanos w HOTU

Who, hands down, has had the greatest feats ? Whether you wish to mention the one person who you beleive has the greatest feats of all, or whether you aim to put the 5 in order...do as you wish, but please provide facts and scans if possible.

IMO, Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.