WORST SINGER EVER!!!! Amazing Grace!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
The man is having an orgasm around the end of the video. laughinghystericalclap

s18uUpWke28

May God Bless you! wink

Tattoo
Originally posted by JacopeX

s18uUpWke28

May God Bless you! wink

Omazing Grace. smile

JacopeX
laughing

Throw sum D'z on the *****!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tattoo
Omazing Grace. smile Is that how its spelled.....?

Bardock42

s18uUpWke28

May God Bless you! wink

Pretty ****ing bad.

Bardock42
Is that how its spelled.....?

No, that's how he sings it.

Well, though the Omazing Spiderman disagrees.

lord xyz

s18uUpWke28

May God Bless you! wink Of course he's bad, he's black.

Captain Maynard
And he's retarded.

Very funny. You're all going to hell.

Vinny Valentine
The guy's retarded....Literally.

Captain Maynard
Is there an echo in here?

Barker
We're talking about Jacope, right?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
We're talking about Jacope, right? Shut the hell up!

The thread was running smoothly....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
As smooth as.. well, Mist is..

*Insert Mist is gay joke here*

Hidden Lotus
Shut the hell up!

The thread was running smoothly....roll eyes (sarcastic)

not reallywtf

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
not reallywtf Actually it was.

You hardly know what you are talking about.....

Idiot.

Hidden Lotus
Actually it was.

You hardly know what you are talking about.....

Idiot.
yeah.
cuz making fun of retarded people is so cool and we should all do itwtf

JacopeX
yeah.
cuz making fun of retarded people is so cool and we should all do itwtf I was laughing at he singing......Read the title when ever you click on a thread and decide to respond.....

Idiot!

Hidden Lotus
I was laughing at he singing......Read the title when ever you click on a thread and decide to respond.....

Idiot!
yeah, im the idiotroll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
yeah, im the idiotroll eyes (sarcastic) Yes you are, because the only retard im making fun of is you. wink

Hidden Lotus
Yes you are, because the only retard im making fun of is you. wink

yeah.
you keep telling yourself thatroll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
yeah.
you keep telling yourself thatroll eyes (sarcastic) Sadly, that is the best comeback you can come up with.

You fail.

Hidden Lotus
Sadly, that is the best comeback you can come up with.

You fail.
oh please.
all your comebacks are just "youre an idiot"

pleaseroll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Extecute
Well, I just can't find it in my heart to laugh at a mentaly handicaped person..
I'm more admired of him than finding him amusing, honestly and no offense, but I can't see anything funny with this preformance..

Does not matter if he tries singing funny, or if he simply is incapable of singing due his handicap, but I don't even smiled a bit..

If he meant to sing in a funny way, I apologize to him for not laughing..

If he meant to sing normal, but it sounded "funny", then I apologize to those in this thread that found him funny, as I disagree with you guys totaly..

JacopeX
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Well, I just can't find it in my heart to laugh at a mentaly handicaped person..
I'm more admired of him than finding him amusing, honestly and no offense, but I can't see anything funny with this preformance..

Does not matter if he tries singing funny, or if he simply is incapable of singing due his handicap, but I don't even smiled a bit..

If he meant to sing normal, but it sounded "funny", then I apologize to those in this thread that found him funny, as I disagree with you guys totaly.. I really thought that was his voice......I'm serious.

Darth Extecute
Never said you were not.. I'm simply saying I did not find it at all amusing, no matter if he would be retarded or not..

No offense, JacopeX.. I did not in any way try to sound rude or anything to you..

JacopeX
Never said you were not.. I'm simply saying I did not find it at all amusing, no matter if he would be retarded or not..

No offense, JacopeX.. I did not in any way try to sound rude or anything to you.. So he is mentally challenged....

My apologize if I have offended anyone you know that has problems like this. Did not mean to hurt anyone.

Darth Extecute
I don't know anyone personaly.. I just always have disliked when handicaped people have been laughed at for their disorter.. I'm although not saying you or anyone else who laughed is a bad person..
I know a lot of people find things not being normal amusing.. My sense of humor is very little, as I'm a sensitive person when it comes to not hurting other peoples feelings, no matter if it is on a larger or lesser scale..

Hidden Lotus

If he meant to sing normal, but it sounded "funny", then I apologize to those in this thread that found him funny, as I disagree with you guys totaly..
thats what i was saying wink

lord xyz
We're talking about Jacope, right? crylaugh That is the most funniest thing I have ever heard!!!

lord xyz

If he meant to sing normal, but it sounded "funny", then I apologize to those in this thread that found him funny, as I disagree with you guys totaly.. I felt the same way, but thought making jokes was better.

InnerRise

s18uUpWke28

May God Bless you! wink Oh my god you're horrible. Thank God I wasn't in that church service or whatever it was b/c that little number would have been complimented by little giggles throughout.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

InnerRise
No offense, JacopeX.. I did not in any way try to sound rude or anything to you.. Why not? Everybody else does. shrug

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by InnerRise
Why not? Everybody else does. shrug

yeah
Jacope is teh gheynessevillaugh

JacopeX

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Go join the bandwagon of b*tches. wink

Barker--InnerRise--Hidden Lotus--

May I add more?

Hidden Lotus
Go join the bandwagon of f*ggots. wink

May I add more?

so everyone is a f*ggot just cuz they think you are annoying?
yeah, good argumentroll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker

May I add more?
Reported for bashing. smile

Hidden Lotus

HUZZAH!woot

JacopeX
so everyone is a f*ggot just cuz they think you are annoying?
yeah, good argumentroll eyes (sarcastic) Well, the real question is Why would you all bother me if I am hardly trying to ask for an argument nor am I acting hostile towards anyone. It has been happening for the last months. Of course, I never remember you bashing me until today after seeing people bash me you say "Hey, I dont want to be left out on bashing this Fagget! LOLZ IM TEH PW\/\/ERz!"

So, you are basically joining a band waggon with the other bashers of idiots. You are pathetic and you fail at life. Find something new to do in life besides making an ass out of yourself. I do it now before you turn out to be another "Barker".

Barker
Reported for bashing. smile (Again. smile)

JacopeX

We're talking about Jacope, right?

Oh yea, and you started the whole thing. Wow, just wow. And I never bashed you.

If I get a penny for everytime you bash me, id be rich enough to quit school. If you got a penny for everytime I bash you, you'd be dead broke. But of course that life for you. wink

Röland
I really thought that was his voice......I'm serious.

You couldn't tell the guy was mentally handicapped? no expression

Hidden Lotus
Well, the real question is Why would you all bother me if I am hardly trying to ask for an argument nor am I acting hostile towards anyone?
are you kidding me?
you made a damn thread about making fun of a mentally-retarded man!

lord xyz

May I add more? That was very unitelligent.

Barker
I was replying to XYZ's post when I said that. 13

You are black, aren't you? srug

And It's not my fault you can't take a little joking around. smile smile smile

JacopeX

Hidden Lotus
I didn't know he was. I apologized already and you know for sure that you read my apology!
how could you not know he was mentally retarded?
unless you are retarded yourself.

he couldnt know the words, he was off beat, and was singing way high and way low.

Darth Extecute
"The flamewar, started has...."

Stay tuned for Episode 2- The Flamewar.

no expression You guys simply cant stay away from arguings..

Röland
Not really.

Meh.

Barker
You joke too much and get people in it and cause everyone to bash me. So screw off!
Sorry, I'm so sorry. sad

But reported for bashing again. smile

JacopeX
how could you not know he was mentally retarded?
he couldnt know the words, he was off beat, and was singing way high and way low. Well simple.

Ever watched the American Idol Try outs?

Nuff said. Once again, you fail.

JacopeX
Sorry, I'm so sorry. sad

But reported for bashing again. smile Whatever.

Röland
Well simple.

Ever watched the American Idol Try outs?

Nuff said. Once again, you fail.

Do you tell people they fail after every one of their posts?

InnerRise
Go join the bandwagon of b*tches. wink

May I add more? Yes you may. How in the hell am I suppose to join a group that I'm supposedly already a member of based on the list of members you gave me which included myself jack @$$ doped

Try again. happy

Well, the real question is Why would you all bother me if I am hardly trying to ask for an argument nor am I acting hostile towards anyone. It has been happening for the last months. Of course, I never remember you bashing me until today after seeing people bash me you say "Hey, I dont want to be left out on bashing this Fagget! LOLZ IM TEH PW\/\/ERz!"

So, you are basically joining a band waggon with the other bashers of idiots. You are pathetic and you fail at life. Find something new to do in life besides making an ass out of yourself. I do it now before you turn out to be another "Barker". I find it funny that you're getting on people for what you call "Bashing" when you make a thread devoted to making fun of a mentally challenged person.

Pure Hypocrisy which can only be brought to us by Jacope.

JacopeX

JacopeX
Yes you may. How in the hell am I suppose to join a group that I'm supposedly already a member of based on the list of members you gave me which included myself jack @$$ doped

Try again. happy

I find it funny that you getting on people for what you call "Bashing" when you make a thread devoted to making fun of a mentally challenged person.

Pure Hypocrisy which can only be brought to us by Jacope.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I dont think I made the remark before. Until today.

Try again....

Hypocrisy? Yea, and you know

1. I had no idea the man was mentally retarded.

2. It's alright Inner Rise. I dont think you even read my apology. Of course you pay more attnetion to bashing than thinking of what I might of said afterwards.

InnerRise
I dont think I made the remark before. Until today.
This applies to nothing that I said.

Rodgort
I feel like being neutral here. This arguement is scaling on both sides.

I understand that Jacope probably didn't think the man was mentally-challenged before someone told him, but I also think that he's going a little overboard about people bashing him, so he assumes he can bash anyone.

All I know is my gut says maybe. hmm

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Rodgort
I feel like being neutral here. This arguement is scaling on both sides.

I understand that Jacope probably didn't think the man was mentally-challenged before someone told him, but I also think that he's going a little overboard about people bashing him, so he assumes he can bash anyone.

All I know is my gut says maybe. hmm
and?srug

Vinny Valentine
Jacope's just plain stupid.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Jacope's just plain stupid.
i dotn want to say anything cuz he will say im "bashing" him

InnerRise
i dotn want to say anything cuz he will say im "bashing" him You just said something.

BASHING!!! BASHING!!!

oh

Hidden Lotus
You just said something.

BASHING!!! BASHING!!!

oh

damn you riselaughing

*=DeathReaperr'
Ive heard farts sound better than that

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
Ive heard farts sound better than that
guess you havent read the whole thread wink

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Jacope's just plain stupid. See, now thanks to the so called "Trolls and bashers", other people like you are either

A. Joining the Bandwagon on bashing JacopeX

B. Stupid

You have nothing to do with what im talking about, yet you come here and start problems with me yourself.

Idiot. Seriously, find something else better to do than coming into my threads and starting shit.

WrathfulDwarf
Yes, please all of you settle down...

We really appreciate people chatting without hostility.

So pretty please....no more bashing.

Vinny Valentine
See, now thanks to the so called "Trolls and bashers", other people like you are either

B. Stupid

You have nothing to do with what im talking about, yet you come here and start problems with me yourself.

Idiot. Seriously, find something else better to do than coming into my threads and starting shit.

I call my friend's stupid, it's just funny to see your reaction.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I love you too.

InnerRise
See, now thanks to the so called "Trolls and bashers", other people like you are either

B. Stupid

Idiot. Seriously, find something else better to do than coming into my threads and starting shit. For all intents and purposes based on threads that you make, you really invite the kind of attention you usually get. And I'd like to state, you and I use to be cool but then you messed that up yourself. You created this so called "Bandwagon" with me and many others.

You reap what you sow.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

I wasn't bashing though was I? blush2

JacopeX
For all intents and purposes based on threads that you make, you really invite the kind of attention you usually get. And I'd like to state, you and I use to be cool but then you messed that up yourself. You created this so called "Bandwagon" with me and many others.

You reap what you sow.

I wasn't bashing though was I? blush2

InnerRise
A Point would be nice......

I'm fully aware of my posts thanks.

LowestBoilingPt
hahah

InnerRise
Originally posted by LowestBoilingPt
hahah I didn't know who you were. I forgot about your username.

I'll never accept or approve of it Lyna.

JacopeX
A Point would be nice......

I'm fully aware of my posts thanks.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Then you are obviously blind.

InnerRise
Of course. (Calling someone blind is a excellent way to invite "Bashing", as you call it, in your immediate direction but then when it comes you play the innocent role and can't imagine where it could have possibly come from, although we all know what you call bashing isn't really that at all)

You obviously lack communication skills, your previous post being a prime example.

You've Been Learned. That's one to grow on kids.

JacopeX
Of course. (Calling someone blind is a excellent way to invite "Bashing", as you call it, in your immediate direction but then when it comes you play the innocent role and can't imagine where it could have possibly come from, although we all know what you call bashing isn't really that at all)

You obviously lack communication skills, your previous post being a prime example.

You've Been Learned. That's one to grow on kids.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Although, I hardly started anything, which ruins your saying. You pretty much drew the first hit and I manage to fight back. wink

InnerRise
Now you're imposing things upon me.

"Thew the first hit"????

I was unaware I hit you at all...........although I wouldn't mind......but that's beside the point.

"Fighting Back" you say? You're fighting back?

In order for that to be true I would have to be fighting and as I just said, I'm doing nothing of the sort.

You're severely mistaken and seem to need a glass of lemonade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.