Emma Frost vs. the Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

P.S. Canary has learned mental resistance from T.P. attacks from J'onn so it won't be so easy for Emma.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Draco69

P.S. Canary has learned mental resistance from T.P. attacks from J'onn so it won't be so easy for Emma.

uh...emma's TP is pretty up there. not just in raw force but technique. she owned rachel summers in a test of telepathy, even though rachel outranks her in sheer power.

Jonn "teaching" resistance won't do jack here. Canary becomes emma's ***** in seconds.

batdude123
Imo, this kind of a match would be a quick draw type of a fight.

Although, I could also see Emma turning into her diamond form and beating the crap out of Canary.

I doubt the Canary Cry would effect her in that state.

ExodusCloak
How does mental resistance work in the DC Universe? Does it protect you from a telepath manipulating the parts of the brain(Higher motor functions) a person wouldn't have conscious access to? eg Orgasm attack.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
How does mental resistance work in the DC Universe? Does it protect you from a telepath manipulating the parts of the brain(Higher motor functions) a person wouldn't have conscious access to? eg Orgasm attack.

laughing out loud

BC: Your toast Emma!!! Ohh.... OHH..... OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

laughing

Space M ummy

emma also has psionic "force bolts" that overload the synapses...kind of like psylocke's psionic knife used to. Resistance is unlikely to work here.

oh, and I forgot all about the diamond form. isn't she super strong in that version?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud

BC: Your toast Emma!!! Ohh.... OHH..... OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

laughing

Wonder if someone could actually die from a continous onslaught of orgasms? confused1

And will they want more or will they want it to stop?

batdude123
Wonder if someone could actually die from a continous onslaught of orgasms? confused1

And will they want more or will they want it to stop?

I have no idea, but that would be the absolute best way to die. laughing

Martian_mind
I never understood why people with Tk never fought like that.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69

emma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.